All Comments on 'Straight Outta Coxville'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
FastandheartfulFastandheartfulabout 4 years ago

Another excellent story. Thnak you!

ShaboboShaboboabout 4 years ago
Good Job

Good story worth the long read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love your stories. Great ending. Would like to read the story of Simon and his new girlfriend and how their relation develops at the resort in the Caribbean....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Big So Black So Cock.

until 10 chapter fantastic story ... beautiful writing ... I love this kind of story ... when the woman tries black, she never comes back ... so big, so powerful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seek medical help

Couldnt get past page 2, this REEKS of self-hating white guy

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxabout 4 years ago
More!

These Coxville Stories Have Always Been Great. Need More...

Geon54Geon54about 4 years ago
Damballah Island

I don't know if you've ever used Damballah Island in one of your stories before (i've read a lot, but far from all, of your stuff), but it seems like it could generate a fun story or two.

This was a fun read, thank you. I especially liked the dream sequences and REALLY liked that they WERE dream sequences.

allisonswetallisonswetabout 4 years ago
Enjoyment

I've enjoyed this very much, love the entire setting and series that you've done. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

You're a great storyteller. I love how all your stories flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

Very few authors remember that sex is to be enjoyed by all. It's not a revenge tool or crappy way to start one's day if you read a downer story on this site. This is a great story! Please keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That's a great story. Thank you for writing it!

kim2734ckim2734cabout 4 years ago
Lovely

I truly enjoyed the story. I like the longer ones where you keep teasing the reader and foreshadowing what is going to eventually happen. The dream sequences were also a nice way of exploring different scenarios. You write well without the grammar errors that cause me to become distracted with some other authors.

If I had to take issue with anything, it would be the lack of understanding of female anatomy. You mentioned in this story and in some of your other writings a man forcing his cock into a cervix. It isn't physically possible for a cock to penetrate the cervix. Just Google it and read. A long penis can hit the cervix or even bruise it, but it cannot penetrate it.

A vagina can be stretched in both length and width (otherwise childbirth would more of a bitch than it already is). But, it usually returns to its original size after intercourse or even childbirth.

Keep writing! I enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have done it again!!

These are always some of the best fucking stories. I reread them over and over. Thanks and keep them coming. I am going to buy some of your stuff now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
New story

I liked this story you have a ton of great ones to read!!!! I hope you are going continue and write a story about Damballah Island. I love the whole interracial concept you have going with the Cox family!!!!!

warner34warner34about 4 years ago
Absolutely Riveting

Touch down! Amazing story that had me from beginning to end! I’m gonna have to read it again to pick out some details, but I absolutely enjoyed it and actually am hoping it ends this way. Can’t wait for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good Story. (More For Simon)

I really liked Corinne's story as a whole, I just didn't like the ending for Simon, where he will probably be cuckolded again by the new girlfriend. I hope that in the next story you write, continuing this one, you give Simon a chance to be happy too. Where he finds out that it was Corinne's horn, who is the new girlfriend's horn, but at the end of this new story, he finds someone who values the person he is. And in the end stay together and have children, an ending just like the one you gave Corinne.

Grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant! a Stormbringer classic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tonja

I get that this is a fantasy which requires a suspension of disbelief, but the idea that Tonja, like 5 minutes after learning she’d been betrayed by her husband & supposed good friend, would accept having to share a home & bed with the 2 traitors AND presumably participate in helping to raise their child — is beyond ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

As always Stormbringer I'm highly impressed with your story telling...keep at it

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years ago

I love this story so much! It was great, well written as usual and ended on something that I don’t usually see but wouldn’t mind seeing more and that’s a poly relationship. Leon having two wives works out well in my opinion and I’d like to see more of these coxville women start settling down with their black lovers, even if it means having to share like Corinne is with Tonja. One of the best stories you’ve written so far and fits in so well with the Coxville world. You’re an inspiration to me and many others who write these kinds of stories. Keep it up and I can’t wait for the next installment in this great universe you’ve spent so much time crafting. Thank you Stormbringer.

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

It is the right ending. Any other one would have ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a great story. The only issue is, it was a bit long and my rabbit died on me at a critical moment, then again, maybe it's me over using the rabbit reading stories on Lit. I enjoyed the fantasy of multiple men pleasing her or is it them pleasing themselves? After 6+ years reading about multiple partners, my hubby and I finally tried it out, first of course for him, it was a close girlfriend joining us, fuck it was hot. I really enjoyed making her cum and vice-versa but I didn't exactly get off on him fucking her but we did it almost a dozen times. My friend and I hook up occasionally. When, it was the 2nd guy, hubby wasn't as interested, so a co-worker and I got it on separately, I had a crush on him and he surprised me with a big cock! When he joined us one evening in our bed maybe his much bigger cock fucking me unnerved my hubby, so it was just the once. The next fantasy try for me will be a black guy, hopefully a BBC but it'll be my secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, and its true, the way Black dick pumps so much cum in a woman. My girlfriend and I found out first hand one night after a BLM rally. She was going around asking guys to smoke us out with weed since she wanted to get high, and as it turned out, several young studs needed their dick sucked. Before the night was over, her hairy pussy was full of nuts, and I rubbbed my nose in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...