Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He startled her and she jumped a little. "Uh... just something I need... for work," she said, feeling her cheeks turning red as she blushed. She relaxed knowing that the package was too long for him to suspect it was a new sex toy and one that might hopefully quench her growing sexual frustration.

"Well, I'll see you when I can," he said.

"Yeah, bye," she said, her eyes running up and down the length of the package. She felt a little foolish spending $200 dollars on a 14" black vibrator that clearly was too big for her, but she was going to try.

She opened the box, trembling a little as inch after inch of the monster was revealed. The back of the box showed the porn star whose cock the dildo was molded after. He was nude, legs spread apart, his huge plump cock dangling down between his thick thighs. He wasn't handsome and had an angry sneer on his face with some sort of black skull cap covering his head. A large gold chain hung around his neck.

The rest of him was pure black Adonis with muscles to rival Leon's. Surrounding his image were X-rated pictures of him with various female adult film actresses all sucking or fucking his huge cock.

Corinne opened the top of the box. Her new dildo was annoyingly tied to a cardboard backing with twist ties holding it in place. She didn't even bother untying them, just grabbing nearby nail clippers and clipped all the ties until she could pull the actual dildo out. "Jesus," she whispered, hefting it. The thing was ultra-realistic. There was a darker vein running along the bottom and every ridge and bump on the real actor's cock seemed to have been captured perfectly on the fake version. The head was as big as a plum and around three inches long. She ran her hands down the shaft and flipped it over to the bottom.

"For two hundred bucks it better come with batteries," she muttered. Corinne moved the switch to the first setting almost dropping the shaft when the fake cock began to vibrate. She giggled and tried the next setting, the vibrations quadrupled, the plastic shaft shaking violently. "Oh my," she gasped, flicking over to the third setting. The cock trembled slightly, about a third of it raised and lowered repeatedly.

This was the ejaculation setting. The last button seemed similar to the first with just mild vibrations.

Corinne leaned over and looked at the back of the box. Apparently, the final setting ran through all three of the previous settings. She switched the dildo off. "Well, no time like the present," said Corinne, standing up and opening her blouse. Her hands were trembling slightly trying to undo the buttons. She sighed as she pulled her bra off over her head. Her nipples were in their semi-normal rock-hard state and rubbing on the cups. The cool air from the A/C felt good on the hard nubs which soon had little bumps rising up all around her areola.

Soon she was naked and carrying her new toy towards her and Simon's bed. The thought occurred to her that it might be a good idea to warm up with something more familiar before trying out her new oversized dildo. She stopped off at her dresser and opened her socks and underwear drawer. Her pink dildo was hidden inside a sock. That method of hiding it wouldn't work for the new model unless she bought some knee-high stockings.

Corinne laid on her bed and turned pinky on. She frowned when it occurred to her that this bed had been seeing more action with pinky then with Simon's penis lately. She pressed the head between her vaginal lips to allow the vibrations to get her juices flowing, but the head slipped easily in. Her pussy was

already soaked in anticipation. She pushed pinky all the way in, smiling at the sensations before she flicked it off and slowly pulled it out.

Corinne hefted and stared with some trepidation at the Long Dong. She could never take this thing!

What a waste of money. She brought it down to her blonde pubes and placed the base against her mound. Her petite white hand didn't even wrap around the entire shaft. The image of Leon jerking his cock off while she spied on him came to mind. She giggled and lifted it up so that she could switch it over to spurt mode. She held the bottom to her mound so that it looked like she had a big black cock while watching the head jerk and imagining large wads of semen were shooting out from the head each time it moved. She switched it back off.

She'd caught Simon jerking off once and though he'd been embarrassed, she'd found it kind of fascinating. His entire penis virtually disappeared in his hand. He'd gone limp with the shame of being caught, but it hardened the moment she pulled her tee-shirt up over her braless breasts. He came less than a minute later, squeezing a few drops of watery semen from the tip. Staring wide-eyed at her boobs.

Corinne grabbed pinky and held it on her pubic mound next to the Long Dong. If the big black dildo had been hollow, the little pink one could have slipped right inside with room to spare and she could have pushed almost two more in it before bottoming out. There was simply no comparison between them.

"Pathetic," she said, staring at the pink one despite it having done a pretty good job satisfying her needs over the last months. She tossed it aside.

Finally, she was ready, turning the black shaft around and aiming the thick head between her legs. She had to open them wider than she was used to as she guided the head up to her pussy lips. She grabbed the shaft with both hands and pushed it in. "OOHH!" she squealed in surprise as the head pushed her lips in before they spread open, embracing the plastic head as it slipped in. "That's big," she gasped. She worked it around, letting it lubricate before working it deeper and deeper. Her body was reacting to the large intruder. She was lifting her hips up into it each time she tried to push more in and her legs were opening even wider. The head probed past pinky's 5 3/4" penetration depth and kept going. Tremors were erupting around it that felt as good as small orgasms. Corrine moaned in contentment. This thing was already better than pinky. "So full," she whimpered at the Long Dong reached the eight-inch mark and came to rest on her cervix. She moaned, this time in frustration, as she tried to push it even deeper, but it was like beating a brick wall.

She relaxed and released the shaft, breathing heavily as she let her body get used to the large dildo. It didn't take much. It wasn't hurting her or anything and it was stimulating areas inside her that had never ever been stimulated. She growled in frustration grabbing the shaft and trying to force more in wanting more. Tonja had taken every inch of Leon's 14" black cock and the women on the back on the Long Dong's box didn't seem to have any trouble getting it down their throats or buried to the root in their vaginas, but then, of course, they were porn stars. Nothing she tried could make her cervix yield and pushing too hard against it was painful.

Corrine gave up and with half a foot of dildo still sticking out of her. She reached down the shaft and switched it over to the fourth setting. "JESUS!" she cried so loudly; she feared the next apartment might have heard her. She slapped her hand over her mouth in surprise at how fast she'd just orgasmed when the fake cock came alive. She wasn't ready to stop just yet and let it keep going. Her hips bucked up off

the bed and she came again. She collapsed back down in the bed, gasping for air and ready to turn it off, but before she could reach down and switch it off, the setting increased to hard vibrate. "FUCKME!

FUCK ME!" she squealed loudly, not caring anymore if the neighbors could hear her. She'd never cum that hard before. The black dildo was unrelenting and she felt another orgasm growing. Her entire body was writhing in ecstasy on the bed. Her nipples were aching for attention. She grabbed the swollen nubs, pinching and tugging on them. Her pending fourth orgasm was building in intensity. Just as it was about to burst, the dildo switched over to spurt mode. "YYEESS!!" she screamed, creaming hard over the lifelike black cock as it continued to act like it was filling her pussy with seed. "OHMYGOD!" Another orgasm rocked her body on the heels of the last one. Corinne quickly yanked it out not sure if she could handle another orgasm that large. She switched the dildo off and laid on her back panting for twenty minutes waiting for her strength to return.

Corinne's hands were shaking and she was covered in sweat, still dazed as she got up and returned to her dresser, finding a silk slip to pull on over her head. It hugged her curves sexily. Corinne grabbed pinky and was headed towards the sink to clean it off, but instead, she raised it up and stared at it for a minute. Instead of cleaning it off, she slipped it back into the sock she hid it in, but instead of returning it to the dresser, she dropped the full sock in the bottom of a trash bag. She carried the trash bag back over to the table and added the Long Dong's packaging to the trash bag pushing it to the bottom. A slip of paper fell out with a QR code on it. She set it aside while she dropped a shopping bag filled with trash on top of the packaging. She'd pile some more trash on it later so that Simon wouldn't find it.

The Long Dong wouldn't fit in the bathroom sink so she ended up cleaning it off under the shower. The head was facing towards her as she ran her hand up and down the shaft under the shower. She pictured Leon standing in the shower staring down at her approvingly as she jerked off his huge cock. Satisfied it was clean, she dried it off with a towel. Corinne found a plastic shopping bag and wrapped the large dildo up in it to help hide it. She pulled some socks out of the way and shoved her new toy in the back of the dresser hidden behind her socks and panties, closing it up, satisfied it was well hidden unless Simon decided to snoop around in her clothes.

Corinne fixed herself something to eat and examined the sheet with the QR code on it. Apparently, the Long Dong came with a free movie download. She retrieved her tablet and scanned the code, eating a salad while the movie downloaded. It was finished downloading when she got back from the bathroom after having cleaned up her dinner.

"What the hell," she said, taking her tablet and sliding under the sheets on her bed. She'd been planning on watching a movie anyway.

Cheesy music started when she hit play. She'd seen some adult films before and they all seemed to have cheesy music. "Not watching all this tonight," she muttered, seeing that the bar on the bottom went to six hours longs. The movie was "The Best of Lorenzo "Long Dong" Doyle." It was a compilation of scenes from dozens of his movies.

Corinne gasped along with the porn actress that was pulling down a pair of sweat pants when LD's cock first appeared. It was swollen and rising. "That is one big black cock," said the blonde, grabbing the shaft and stroking him to full erection. The first scene hadn't had any setup going straight to a sex scene. It was just a blonde wearing a bikini and kneeling before a pair of pants. She looked closely at the huge

cock. It was amazing how closely her new dildo resembled the cock it was molded from. She had the urge to go get it out of her dresser and compare the two, but she resisted it.

The actress started sucking his cock. She clearly wasn't used to the monster and was having difficulty getting past the head. She slobbered all over it and started using her hands to jerk it off into her mouth.

The camera panned back and showed LD for the first time. He reached down and pulled a tee-shirt up and off his chest. The girl looked up, raising a hand and running it along his hard stomach while he reached down and untied her bikini top. Her tits were as big as Corinne's but fake. She sat up and wrapped her breasts around his cock, licking around the tip as she bounced her breast flesh over the shaft. She sat back down and just started jerking him off furiously, aiming the head at her open mouth, tongue extended. When he came, his first blast of semen surprised her and not only shot across her tongue but entirely covered most of her face. She fell back in surprise unable to see, the next blast showering her tits with sperm. LD's cock continued cumming large amounts of ejaculate. For the last few, he placed his hand on her head and guided her mouth back down towards the head of his cock. She resisted a little, but soon her lips were wrapped around the tip and she was gulping the last of his seed down as greedily as a nursing baby.

Corinne was squirming a little under the covers. "Wow," she said. Her nipples were aching and trying to pierce through her silk shift. She glanced over at her dresser. Was she really considering another round with her new toy? Why had watching an oral sex scene made her horny? She found oral sex disgusting.

She found semen disgusting and the sheer volume that Long Dong Doyle had just put out, a volume that matched Leon's, was repulsive. Covering that poor girl's face and breasts with that vile fluid! And then making her swallow more! Still, she glanced at her dresser again.

Corinne hit pause and a few minutes later, the shift was on the floor and she was laying nude on her bed with the dildo beside her. The next scene was absolutely amazing. LD was playing an executive sitting behind a desk when one of his female employees came in for a meeting. She was up for a promotion and it was between her and another woman. LD told her that whoever got the job would be working very closely with him. He stood, undid his pants and pulled them down under his boxers before sitting back down. The girl said she was more than willing to work very closely with her boss. Like the first scene, she was soon on her knees and pulling his huge cock out of the boxers. She didn't look as surprised as the first woman, but the glance she gave his cock was so lustful it bordered on worship. She clearly knew her way around this cock. She was soon bobbing her head over more than half LD's big black cock. "Leon," whispered Corinne, picturing herself kneeling between the legs of her black boss.

She reached for the dildo and opened her legs. "Mmmmm," she whimpered as the soft vibrations started. Suddenly, the female actress was nude and laying on the table with her legs spread while LD

licked and inserted his fingers in her wet pussy. "Cumming," moaned Corinne just before the dildo switched to hard vibrations. LD stood and guided his huge cock into the actress on his desk. Corinne whined constantly watching as inch after inch of black cock disappeared into the actress. LD started fucking her when he was balls deep. Corinne grabbed the base and once again tried to get more of the dildo inside her, but it still wouldn't budge beyond eight inches. She screamed along with the actress's own orgasm. "Oh god!" cried Corinne as the dildo switched over to ejaculation mode and started bucking inside her. Lorenzo Doyle grunted loudly, pulling out of the actress. His cock was already shooting. Freed, it sprang up shooting long strands of semen from her belly button to her chin. By the time he was finished, semen was dripping off her chin, running down her breasts, and pooling on her belly. There also seemed to be a steady trickle pouring from between her legs.

Corinne switched the dildo off and pulled it out. She laid there gasping trying to catch her breath while the next scene played. LD was dressed as a cop and making a drunk redhead walk a straight line. He told her he was going to need her to blow into a breathalyzer and soon enough, she was on her knees. "How about I blow into this instead?" She pulled out his black cock and was soon sucking close to two thirds down her throat. Corrine was still breathing heavily and her heart was racing as LD lifted the actress onto the cop car, held her legs open and started pounding her with his cock. The actress took the whole thing and seemed to love every inch. She reached over and turned the movie off.

Corinne slowly climbed out of bed, rinsed her dildo off and hid it back in the dresser after washing it under the shower. The orgasms had exhausted her and she fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

**********

"Coxville isn't exactly progressive when it comes to race relations." Leon swung around in his chair.

"You'd have no problems working for a black man?"

"No sir," said Corinne. She stood and walked towards him. "I've always wanted to work very closely with a black man." She fell to her knees. Leon grinned down at her as she fished his cock out. "I don't even do this for my fiancé," she told him before lowering her head and taking his cock into her mouth.

**********

Corinne woke with a start, her alarm going off. "Nooo," she whimpered, hitting snooze. She fell back asleep, but the dream didn't pick back up. She woke up at the next alarm and turned it off. Instead of heading for the shower, Corinne found herself pulling the Long Dong out of her dresser and climbing back into bed. She went for the long setting again, closing her eyes and picturing Leon fucking her on his desk during her interview. Four orgasms later, she pulled her new toy out and ran for the shower hurrying, so she wouldn't be late for work.

That day, she stared all dreamy-eyed at her boss for most of the day. Tonja came in and went to lunch with Corinne as Leon had a conference call. After lunch, Tonja and Leon left to go meet some friends and decided to let Rose and Corinne take off early also. She was thrilled to catch Simon home and catch up for a couple of hours before he left for work. The second he was out the door, she locked it and was pulling the Long Dong out of the dresser. That night played out a little similar to the previous night. She stripped out of her work clothes and laid down on the bed. She closed her eyes and pushed the dildo in, turning it back to the max setting. She was lowering herself down on Leon's cock. They were gazing into each other's eyes before she leaned down to kiss him. Like the porn actresses, she was taking the entire thing and loving every inch of it. She came twice before it switched to hard vibrate. She was leaning over the balcony of a hotel room, looking down at the Chicago skyline while Leon pounded her from behind.

"I love it! I love it!" she cried out over the city, cumming hard just as it switched to spurt. "Love black cock." She came again and again, picturing Leon filling her womb with his sperm before leaning down and hugging her, their faces turning so that they could kiss.

Corinne pulled the Long Dong out of her and smiled at it. Worth every penny, she thought, and probably better than the real thing since there was no messy semen to deal with. "I think I'll rechristen you though. From now on, you are the Leon Dong." She cleaned it off and placed it back in the dresser only to pull it back out after dinner when she started playing LD's movie again.

LD was giving it hard to the woman on the police car. She was screaming and squeezing her tits. Corinne was watching in fascination, holding her breath as he pulled his wet cock out. But, he wasn't cumming just yet. He pushed back on her thighs. Her vaginal lips were splayed open from the hard fucking. Soon, her pussy was facing up and her sphincter was visible. "No way," said Corinne, staring in disgusted fascination as LD pushed the black golf ball sized head of his cock up to the actresses rosebud and began to push it into her ass. "No fucking way," she stuttered as the sphincter began opening up and LD's cock head pushed into her ass. The woman whimpered but appeared to have done this before. Corinne came hard as the Leon Dong trembling in her pussy switched over to hard vibrate.

Corinne was still shaking her head in disbelief at the anal scene playing out on the screen even as the actress was squealing, "Ooo officer, fuck my ass." Corinne sat up and reached down the vibrating shaft sticking out between her thighs. She switched it off and pulled it out.

1...34567...15