Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ex-jocks mostly had hot wives too, some current or former models. One's girlfriend was an ex-stripper with giant fake tits that rivaled Corinne's natural ones. Some had gained weight with age and childbirth, but most still had amazing figures and showed them off in tiny bikinis. Simon was glancing around at all the women especially the former stripper whose bikini top only covered a third of her enormous breasts, but his eyes kept flickering back her way, but not to look at his hot fiancé, he was checking out Tonja. She knew he had a thing for navels since he loved kissing her on the belly.

"Simon can't take his eyes off you," said Corinne jealously.

"It's the bikini," answered the black woman.

"If you can call some strings and triangles a bikini."

Tonja laughed and rolled over on her stomach. "If you got it, flaunt it," she said, resting her head on her arms. "Is he staring at my ass?"

"As soon as you rolled over." Corrine glanced at the small white man staring at Tonja's bare ass sticking out of her thong, but her eyes kept going to Tonja's husband. Leon was standing sideways, his huge bulge tenting out the swim trunks. How does he even fit that thing in his pants? Is it coiled up? What would he do if he got aroused right now?

"You certainly got it, Cee Cee, you should be flaunting it too. You're not hiding that killer body in that one piece. Every man here has checked you out multiple times. Why not show off some more skin?"

Corinne nodded. It was true about the male guests and some had even hit on her, snorting derisively when she told them she was engaged and pointed towards Simon. He was the smallest man there and the only one not showing off his chest. Simon was wearing a plain white tee shirt even when in the pool.

"Simon would love it," she sighed.

"It would make a great wedding present," said Tonja raising her head off her arms and wagging her eyebrows at Corinne.

"You just want to pick one out for me," said Corinne, knowing how her friend's shopping and fashion-obsessed mind worked.

"Do it. Do it. Do it."

Corinne paused in thought. She had a tan now and she liked how her face, arms, and legs looked, but her torso was still a pale white. "Simon would love it," she said again. "Alright then."

"YEAH!" Tonja leaped off her cot and Corinne got up, following the black woman into the house and upstairs. She stared at Tonja's firm brown rear end, cheeks flexing as she ascended the stairs. Knowing her black friend, the bikini she picked out for Corinne wouldn't have any material covering her ass either. "Where are you honeymooning?"

"Some island resort in the Caribbean."

"Hell honey, most island beaches are topless and almost all have a nude beach. You don't need a bikini."

Tonja pulled out her chair and fired up her laptop.

"I'm certainly not going topless or nude. Just something sexy, but modest." She looked over Tonja's shoulder. "What's a Wicked Weasel? They certainly don't seem modest."

"Relax Cee Cee. I know what I'm doing."

"That one's nice." Corinne glanced at the small bikini on the model. It was a rainbow pattern. "I like that one also."

"Blue polka dot, huh? I think it would suit you." Tonja pressed on the image and the model flipped around.

"Wait! It's a thong." The model's ass was bare except for a triangle of material rising up out of her cheeks. "Something more modest."

Tonja smiled devilishly. "They have a full bottom version, just no picture as thongs are more popular,"

she lied. "And you are, let's see, 36EE-27-36."

"Wow! My waist is a 24, but that was impressive."

"Really? Your boobs must stretch your clothes out. I'm rarely wrong." Tonja turned around in the swivel chair and placed her hands on Corinne's waist. Her swimsuit was stretched out by her bosom. "Damn girl. You'd make a fortune as a stripper." She spun back around in the chair. "One blue with white polka

dot bikini coming right up." Corinne was still hovering over her shoulder as Tonja typed in the measurements. "Oh, could you hand me the pills on the table by the bed?"

"Sure."

As soon as Corinne's back was turned, Tonja had to suppress a snort as she lowered the cup size down to a C. She hoped Corinne wouldn't try it on before she was on her honeymoon. Maybe by the end of two weeks walking around in next to nothing, she'd have loosened up enough that Tonja could buy her some really sexy clothes. Even if Corinne was a little mad at her, Simon would sure appreciate what she'd just done for him.

"Conceiviplex?"

"Yeah," said Tonja, taking the pill bottle. She unscrewed the top and plopped two pills in her mouth.

"We've been trying for over three years now and I hoped to have a baby by the time I was 35. I'm right between cycles right now, so fingers crossed."

"Good luck."

"Thanks. If nothing happens by the end of the year, we're going to get tested and maybe see about IVF.

Anyway, at least its fun trying. I doubt we will even bother getting dressed tomorrow."

"I'm jealous. I only get one night with Simon. The rest of the week, he's too tired or I'm at a seminar."

"Between my job and Leon's, I only get to see him maybe three times a week. We make up for it though.

The man can go all night long."

"And when you're on assignment?"

Tonja smiled, standing out of her chair. She pointed at her dresser drawer. "I take my substitute along and when we can, Leon and I will have phone sex. He needs to get off several times a day." Tonja laughed watching her friend blush. "This stuff embarrasses you, doesn't it?"

Corinne blushed even redder. "I've never known anyone so comfortable talking about sex."

"Well country girl, if you ever need some advice, you know who to come to."

They ran into Simon downstairs. "There you are," he said, looking sheepish and holding up his phone. "I just got called in."

"Crap," said Corinne, dejectedly. "We haven't even gotten to eat."

"Nonsense," said Tonja. "You're not going anywhere. You can stay in your normal room. Simon won't mind."

"Honestly, my scrubs are in the car and it's quicker to go straight to the hospital from here," said Simon.

"Thanks, Tonja." Simon stepped forward, kissing Corinne on the cheek. "Sorry honey," he apologized, stepping back and she caught him giving the black woman's taut belly another quick glance which made her think surprising him with a bikini had been the right choice.

"I'll take her home in the morning," said Tonja. Simon nodded and left.

"Sorry," said Corinne.

"Whatever for, Cee Cee?"

"It looks like you are going to have to get dressed tomorrow."

"Nah," said Tonja grinning, "I'll drive you home nude."

**********

Corinne was glad she stayed as she had a blast for the rest of the barbecue. They ate burgers and hotdogs, the beer and margaritas flowed freely. Leon set up a volleyball net in the pool and they played several games. Sadly, she had to admit she had more fun with Simon gone then if he had stayed. He would never have joined in a sports game and she would have had to keep him company while watching the others have fun.

The muscle-bound jock that had arrived with the ex-stripper challenged her to a game of billiards in the man cave. "How about we play strip billiards?" he asked.

"I'm wearing one piece of clothing!" she exclaimed.

"So am I," was his response. They were both wearing only their swimsuits. "So, if we were wearing more, you'd go for it?"

"Not on your life, mister." She bent over the table and shot the break. She lost badly and the ex-jock moved on.

She made the mistake of playing beer pong after that and by the end, she was swaying drunkenly. More men swooped in trying to make a move on her. At some point, she decided it was flattering and started flirting back, but still holding out her hand with the engagement ring on it to remind them she wasn't available. It got so bad, Leon had to come in and save her. "Mind if I borrow my favorite employee?" he told the group of guys. Leon put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to his side, possessively.

Just like the first time they'd shook hands, she felt a static shock when their skin made contact. She glanced sideways at his muscular black chest and immediately her nipples blossomed out to full erection.

He kept his arm around her as he pulled her away from her admirers. "Thanks," she said.

"No problem," he answered, his eyes glanced down at her breasts, lingering longer than they normally did whenever he gave her breasts a glance. Her own heart skipped a beat when she snuck her own glance down at his crotch and found it was noticeably more swollen.

"Napoleon Johnson, that was rude of you," scolded Tonja coming up to them and wagging her finger at her husband.

"Where have you been and what the hell are you talking about?"

"I went to put something on," Tonja replied and Corinne snorted. The black woman had pulled on a sheer net body covering that clearly showed her body and the bikini she'd been wearing all day. If anything, the covering made her look even sexier. "And," continued Tonja when Corinne had stopped

laughing. "And Cee Cee.." Tonja put her arm around Corinne and hugged her body the same way Leon had just hugged her. "Is here as a friend and not as the favorite of your two employees."

Leon looked from his wife to the blonde woman. "My wife is right as always Corinne; I do consider you to be a dear friend. I apologize."

"I feel the same Leon," she replied. He opened his arms for a hug and they embraced. Her nipples pressed into his hard chest, pushing back into her boobs like they were pressed against a brick wall. His crotch pressed against her own pubic mound. She could feel it swell a little more. Instinct told her to hump into it, make it grow some more, but she fought off the urge until he broke the embrace. She turned to Tonja. "And you Tonja, I think of you as my best friend."

Now her breasts were pressing into Tonja's smaller, but still impressive rack, nipple to nipple. "I feel the same, sweetie," said the black woman, patting her back. They broke the embrace. "Looks like some people are leaving, we should go say goodbye."

"I'll start cleaning up," said Corinne, trying to be helpful.

"Nonsense," said Tonja. "You look like you can barely stand. Maybe you should head off to bed?"

Suddenly, the bed seemed like a very good idea. The sun had just about set. The moon was already out and brightening by the minute. "Yes, bed sounds great. So tired, can't keep my eyes open." She yawned and looked down, trying for another glance at Leon's crotch. It did look bigger, but it was also blurry and moving around in circles. She stared at it, willing it to stop moving.

"Do you need help getting to your room?" asked Tonja. "You just zoned out there for a moment."

"I'll be fine." The trip back to the house was harder than Corinne thought it would be. Not because she was drunk, but because three more men tried to make a last-ditch effort to get her to leave with them.

One told her she looked like she could use some coffee and he knew a great place close by. Another asked if she'd go to another party that was supposedly lasting all night, but he wanted her to meet him there because he had to drop his wife off at home first as the baby sitter had a curfew. The last just asked if she wanted to go back to his house. She turned them down and stumbled her way towards the screen door into Leon's man cave.

Corinne managed to make it upstairs. Her bladder felt like it was about to burst, so she took a long pee on the toilet before brushing her teeth with the Johnsons' supply of travel packs they kept for guests.

The bed looked awesome and she just fell on it, arms spread out. She was snoring within mere moments.

**********

Corinne woke up. Her mouth was open and so dry, she could barely close it. She was confused and knew she wasn't in her own bed then she remembered the barbecue and then the beer pong. "Ohhh," she groaned, rolling off her stomach to look at the alarm clock. How close to dawn was it? She wanted her own bed. She was surprised to see that it wasn't even midnight yet.

She needed some water and stumbled her way to the bathroom. She scooped up some water from the faucet and drank enough that she could close her mouth. She looked at herself in the mirror. If it were possible for Corinne Cox to look bad, the reflection looking back at her was it.

She needed more water and decided to go back downstairs to the man cave to get a bottle out of the refrigerator. Going downstairs was hard enough she regretted not just drinking more water from the faucet in the guest bathroom, but she made it and headed to the refrigerator.

The sliding glass door was still open, the screen pulled closed to keep the bugs out. She pulled out a bottle of water, feeling instantly better as she drained half of it while looking out to the pool. The moon was bright and reflecting off the pool water. As she walked closer to the door, she could make out Leon sitting on the edge of the pool. Tonja was standing in the water, her head bobbing between his legs. Her head moved up and Corinne got her second look at the huge black cock as the bulbous tip emerged from Tonja's mouth. Her view in the lit motel room had been much better, but this was somehow more sensual. Tonja seemed to be licking down his shaft which was now rising up on top of her head. Was she licking his balls? She licked back up and swallowed the tip again. Corinne had always thought of oral sex as somewhat disgusting, but watching Tonja work Leon's cock was erotic and sexy. Leon grabbed his wife's head and pulled her up and down his cock. "UNH!" he grunted loudly.

"Ass," whispered Corinne still engrossed in the scene playing out in front of her eyes. He didn't even warn his wife that he was about to cum. Tonja didn't look like she was complaining though. Leon released her head and fell back on the pool. She continued swallowing his cock, gulping his seed down.

Finally, she pulled back, lowering her head back to his balls. His cock was pointed over her shoulder, still spurting large streams of semen. "Yech!" she said, watching the semen land in the pool. How often did they do this? She'd swum in that pool many times.

Corinne was about to leave when Tonja lifted herself up the side of the pool and straddled her husband.

His cock was still hard as she slid her pussy up the shaft until the head could penetrate her. Corinne's black friend looked ecstatic as she pushed herself back into the shaft until she could sit up. Tonja started bouncing in Leon's lap just as he slowly returned to life from her blow job. His head rose up and he reached out to grab her breasts, kneading them and tugging on her nipples. Tonja cried out from what must have been a huge orgasm. She slowed down and Leon took over bucking his hips up into her pussy.

Corinne shook her head in disbelief at the erotic display playing out before her eyes. Tonja shuddered and collapsed forwards, falling on her husband. He grabbed her hips continuously thrusting up into her pussy. Simon couldn't have lasted anywhere near this long and at the pace, Leon was going, her fiancé would have squirted after only a few strokes. Leon was giving Tonja the full length of his huge cock too.

How could she take the whole thing? Where did it even go? Black women must be built differently, she decided.

Tonja rose back up only to throw her head back and cry out again. She rode him faster, harder. Leon grabbed her arms just as she shuddered again, her head temporarily flopping around like she'd passed out. Leon held her up, still fucking upwards. She came to her senses and laid down on his chest, giving her lover the most passionate kiss Corinne had ever seen. Tonja raised her head up off his lips and screamed. "Seed my pussy, stud! I want every drop." Tonja sat up, arching her back and crying out in another orgasm. Leon grunted loudly. His wife sat still on his cock, head hanging down, her body shuddering every few seconds. Finally, she leaned down and kissed him again before climbing off.

Corinne made ready to scurry towards the stairs, assuming they were heading for the man cave where she was, but instead, Tonja pulled Leon towards the outdoor shower. The married black couple embraced and kissed under the shower. Tonja grabbed his floppy cock and started stroking it while they kissed. Soon it was sticking straight out again. Simon could pull off having sex at night and again in the

morning after a good night's sleep, but he certainly wasn't capable of three erections within an hour.

Nor was there any sign of weakness in Leon's third steel hard erection.

Soon Tonja was screaming again as she was on all fours while Leon took her from behind. They were facing Corinne and she stared intently at the black Adonis rising up above Tonja's well-rounded black ass. Drops of water from the shower sparkled in the moonlight all over his black skin. Corinne's hand lowered, pulling aside the bottom of her bathing suit so that she could slip her fingers inside her wet pussy. "Put a baby in me, Leon," pleaded Tonja as Leon pulled her hips back into his cock and held it still while he pumped another load of semen into her after another twenty minutes of hard fucking.

"I need some water," gasped a panting Leon, spanking his wife affectionately on her rear end. He rose and headed towards the screen door. Tonja lowered her head to the ground, keeping her ass up and his sperm inside her. Corinne turned and hurried up the stairs to the main floor just as he came into the room.

She stripped off her suit in her bedroom and ended up finishing herself off with her fingers while picturing Leon rising up above her from between her legs.

The new black dildo couldn't get here fast enough.

**********

"Have a good day, sweetie," said Tonja, giving Corinne a side kiss as she dropped Corinne off at her apartment in Baltimore. Tonja had showered, but she looked exhausted and Corinne well knew why.

Even after their poolside sex sessions, Leon and Tonja's sexual antics had woken Corinne up several times that night and again in the morning just before Tonja had knocked on her bedroom door and said she'd give her a ride home after she took a quick shower. "You look bushed, maybe you should try taking a nap?"

"Thanks," said Corinne yawning, "Maybe I will." Clearly, Corinne had gotten as little sleep as Tonja had, Tonja just had more fun not sleeping.

Corinne came home to an empty house. She made herself some oatmeal before deciding a nap sounded great. She woke up four hours later. Normally, a day off to herself sounded wonderful, but she was lonely and bored. She grew horny constantly thinking about the erotic scene that had played out before her eyes last night. She laid down in the bed and used her dildo, but her usually reliable toy failed to get her off. Nor was Simon up for sex by the time he stumbled in exhausted around midnight and collapsed on the bed. He was dead asleep when she left for work the next morning.

She found herself bored in the office. Leon decided not to come in that day. Tonja had a photoshoot that week and needed to catch a late flight at Baltimore International. Leon decided to spend the day with her and drive her to the airport later. Rose wasn't much of a talker and she was busy printing out some workbooks for this week's seminar.

Corinne was in a grouchy mood when she got home. She perked up a little when she saw Simon was still there, but her mood turned grumpy again when he started quickly throwing his scrubs on. "A package came for you today, hon," he yelled out for her. And just like that, she perked up now glad that he was leaving. She glanced at the elongated package and suddenly felt embarrassed that her future husband

might guess she'd bought a giant black vibrator modeled after some porn star's monster cock. "What'd ya get?" He asked, coming up behind her and kissing her neck.