Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal. Then we are going to do this. We will never do anything the other doesn't want to do... but we will have fun together. And it starts now! Monty, flip around here on the bed, i wanna see your dick up close and personal!"

I flip around so we are both face to face with each other's dicks and we situate ourselves so we are comfortable, the traditional '69' position, Chase reaches out his hand and leans forward and licks the top of my cock. FUCK that felt good, Jesus. "Yes, bro. Fuck, that felt good" He grabs hold of my dick and skins it back as I lean in and kiss the tip of his cock. I suck the head into my mouth. Fuck, he actually tastes good!

I have to say, "Dude, you taste really good" and I start sucking him. I have to warn him a few times about his teeth but having had a few blow jobs in my life, I can say he is already doing better than any girl who slobbed my nob before.

His cock is mine now and I fucking love that and I have to show him I know what I am doing here. I mean he may be hung to his knee, but I know what I am doing. I am the experienced one here. His cock is just huge and I am so envious of it, but fuck. He actually tastes good. I can't believe this, it's so weird. When I run my tongue over the back of his cock, right over that sensitive spot, he moans. I caused that moan. Fuck, he is putty in my hands. Fuck yah. God this is such a power trip, I pull off and he arches up to my mouth. Shit, I am the one with experience getting a blow job, I should be better at GIVING them too, right?

Fuck, he just moaned with my dick in his mouth. Fuck, that was hot. I could feel the low vibrations coming through my dick right down into my balls.I reach down and start rubbing his balls. I can tell he trims his balls, but I think I might need to show him how to shave them. They are so much more sexy than just trimmed. Damn, he is a quick study on my cock.

Feeling a bit adventurous, I decide to roll on top of Chase and kinda feed my cock to him and I go to town on his. He is so fucking long there is no way I am going to get to deep throat him all the way down, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Fuck, he is really going for it and he reaches around and starts playing with my ass. Fuck, that is hot. I mean, ever since I slid my finger into his ass in the shower over a week ago, I have known somewhere in the back of my head that I wanted to get more close and personal with his ass. But, fuck, this was wild!

We both lick our fingers and return them to each other's holes, and we keep going to town on each other's cocks. Finally, Chase is the first to say he is getting close... "Fuck, me too," I say as I quickly swallow his cock again.. We both know full well we are about to cum, we keep going... I kinda feel like I have something to prove here... and soon, my best friend in the world is shooting down my throat and I taste that first big shot of his cum and, fuck, I am hooked! Damn, he tastes so good, I can't hold off any longer, and I fire deep into his throat as well. Shit, I must have shot 8 times into his throat and mouth. He kept up with my huge load, an extra large load for sure. Damn, two of the largest loads of my life have been with this boy right here. Fuck. A dude!

We are both breathing hard and fast as we come down from our orgasms and, as I do, I roll off the bed and swing around so we are face to face, cum still in my mouth... and I lean in and kiss my best friend! Immediately, he opens his mouth and we are sucking on each other's tongues. Fuck, this is hot. Fuck, I don't know what came over me. I am kissing a dude. Fuck. Wait, I am kissing my best friend after he just gave me the best O of my entire life. And shit, he kisses better than any of those one night stands I have had with those girls from who knows where. Jesus, he just bit my lower lip. Fuck!

We stay in each other's arms for a while and keep kissing. Finally I get up and go and grab us each a bottle of water from our mini fridge that I got with some of my birthday money. I hand him one and we both sit down together on my bed. We're sitting side by side, touching from our legs up to our shoulders in a post orgasm pile... and we just lean into each other.

Chase breaks the silence with, "Monty, that was fucking unbelievable. I never thought in a million years I could feel like that... with a guy. Fuck, with you, Bro. I mean... Damn, feeling you shoot your load in my mouth was amazing. Knowing that I was giving my best friend that amazing orgasm... that it was my work that got that nut given to me. Fuck bro. I am mighty proud. But this has to stay between us cuz if my parents even catch a whiff of this I am going to some Christian reprogramming camp in the woods in Texas!"

I can tell he has legitimate concern and while he was partly joking, he was also being real about it.

"Bro," I say, "I would never let that happen to you. But I agree that we gotta keep this on the down low. I want you to know I have no regrets whatsoever and I am so glad that I can make you feel that good. I hope you noticed that I got at least 75% of your gigantic cock down my throat, and next time I will get more! I have to repay the favor cuz that blow job you gave me curled my toes, bro!" I mean every word. I don't know what the fuck is happening to us, but I don't give a shit. We have at least three more weeks locked up in here, and I will be damned if all I do is rub my dick raw under my covers. Fuck no!

"Monty, so there is going to be a next time, huh? Fuck, just saying that is making my dick get hard again, roomie!" Chase says as he leans over and play-punches me again. Then he pulls me into a hug from top to bottom.

"Chase, I know how I am going to spend the rest of my birthday money. In addition to lube, I am going to get us some toys from the adult section of Amazon. If this is going where I think it is going, I don't want it to hurt," I say with a dirty smile on my face.

"What are you going to get?" he asks with an equally sexy smile.

"You'll see!"

----------------------------

HUGE thanks to the amazing editor for his help, friendship and guidance - trappedinthecl0set

Part 3? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. I really enjoy hearing from you so drop me a follow or a note. Please rate me and Favorite me if you would like to know when I publish again! THANKS

12