Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 04

Story Info
Chase realizes he is just as thick as the buttplug, maybe...
3.8k words
4.89
38.4k
81

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experimenting straight boys Chase and Monty, having been locked up together for nearly two weeks, start playing with buttplugs and each other until Chase realizes the next buttplug is just as thick as his own cock. Maybe...

Also, this is my creative work, so you know. Don't be a dick. I retain all rights to this work.

Straight roomies during lockdown | Chapter 4

----------------------------------------

Where we left off...

"GOD that feels good! And you are right, it's so warm" I just hold him trying to replicate his bear hug as the water continues to pour over us. I pull away and rinse out the fleshlight and set it on the shelf. I turn off the water and grab my towel and start drying Chase off. He reaches over and grabs his town and returns the favor for me. We both step out into the room and continue drying ourselves.

Chase says, "Fuck man I need a nap," and he hops into my bed and pulls me down with him. "flip over, I want to big spoon you!" He says.

We both leave the buttplugs in, his in me, mine in him. Fuck, this just feels nice. I pull the blanket over us and he pulls me into his arms, within minutes I fall asleep with his body making contact from head to foot.

Fuck, these sheets stink, thank GOD we finally get to do laundry tomorrow. We finally get to leave this room to wash our crusty sheets. I pull him closer to me and fall asleep.

----------------------------

We wake up about 5pm when we hear the knock on our door indicating the second meal delivery of the day. Somehow, we have rolled over, and I am holding Chase in a bear hug, my hard dick resting comfortably against the crack of his ass. There isn't an ounce of daylight between us, so my nuts are warm and hanging low as well. I just hug him tight to wake him up; my cock pushes a bit on his buttplug. I whisper in his ear, "Hey stud, dinner is here!"

I jump up and leap over him, hard dick flapping in the air, my nuts hanging extremely low. I stretch and I see him opening his eyes. Chase says, "Well, I still can't get used to waking up with that thick cock hanging in front of my face." We both give a chuckle and I hop over to him and I take my hard cock, skin it back, and bring the wet tip of it right to his lips and kiss him with it. He surprises me and licks it. Fuck, this kid.

"All right, I am grabbing our dinner from the hallway. We don't have to eat right now, but we should start getting our stuff ready to do laundry in the morning," I say.

"Thanks, Mom!" Chase says, clearly joking, so I hit him back with, "That is Monty to you, sir. You got it right last night in the shower when you were moaning my name!" He cracks up laughing and sits up. Jesus, his cock is huge and completely hard; I still can't get over his size.

I open our door and reach out and grab the bag of food, bottled water, and flier that has our time slot for tomorrow to do laundry. Circled with a red marker is 10 - 11:30 PM TONIGHT! FUCK! "Chase, look at this shit, we have our laundry window from 10-11:30 PM tonight! What the fuck! That's some bullshit right there! Well, at least we will have clean sheets tonight."

Since neither of us has any food restrictions, tonight they sent us chicken and sausage jambalaya, and not that shit you get from the chain restaurants. This is the real deal. You don't put tomatoes in this shit! They make it like my dad does: Chicken thighs, Savoie or Richard's sausage (I prefer Richard's but my Dad grew up on Savoie's), the holy trinity (normally that is celery, onion and green bell pepper, but in my family we HATE celery so we put in two kinds of onion, Vidalia and red), along with green and red peppers, a shit ton of rice, bone broth and loaded up with Tony's... and, last, but not least, the KEY ingredient for us is that smokey Chipotle Tabasco right from Avery Island not 5 minutes from my house. Fuck, this feels like home; they used Savoies, so it really feels like my dad made this.

We sit down on Chase's bed. I kinda plop down and both of us instantly remember that we still have our plugs deep in us. Fuck, that was hot, his idea of switching plugs with each other and putting them back in. And what was that thing with him biting me? Anyhow. Dinner.

We each have a few bits, but they gave us a ton, and we typically eat a bit later. So we set those aside and I finally have to ask him.

"Bro, you bit my shoulder earlier. I gotta admit that was so fucking hot. I mean, I kinda liked it. Just go easy and don't draw blood, ok?" I say to him as he gets this hot smile, fuck, that smile of his when he knows this is something dirty we are talking about. Fuck.

Ever since we sat down, both of us started chubbing up again, so Chase announces that he is ready to try a larger plug. "I really like feeling stretched, and it felt so good when you pushed it into me when we switched them in the shower, but I am ready to have the #3 in my ass. Will you do the honors?"

"Fuck yah, I will. You slut!" I smack his ass as I stand up and grab plugs 3 & 4. I'm not going to let him have all the fun. This number 4, though... it's going to be fun, but it's gonna take some work on my part to relax and get it in me.

Clearly we both enjoy the stretch of inserting these, and neither of us is freaked out about the ass play, which, I have to tell you I absolutely love. Playing with my own ass in my room and hiding it from everyone all these years was a bit pitiful. Now I have someone to share that with, and that is kinda cool..

Since it was Chase's idea, he is going first with the #3 plug. I warm it up by holding it and I grab the lube to have it ready. I have him assume the position, laying on his back, one leg up on my shoulder, ass splayed wide for me.

"You ready, bro?" I say as I push a bit on the number 2 plug that is still deep inside him.

"Lets do... fuck... that feels so good when you do that. But time for the upgrade, stud!" Chase says. I slowly pull out the #2 plug from his ass. Fuck, I don't know what came over me, but I dive down to his ass and I start attacking his hole with my tongue. His ass is just so fucking hot! I get in there as deep as I can. Most of the lube is gone by now, so I am just tasting him... and fuck! I run my tongue up from his ass, through his taint, and let me just tell you. The musk of his taint has me. FUCK, I need to spend more time down here. Fuck, he tastes good. I go over his balls and right up to his cock - which, surprise, is fully hard again!

The new plug is lubed up and I slowly start teasing his hole with it. I push in at least to where it is as thick as his last plug, and I start to get some moans out of my boy Chase here. He clearly is enjoying this... almost as much as I am. Fuck. I love knowing that this moan he is giving me... that I caused it. That if not for me sliding this plug into him, with full hold of his cock in my left hand, he wouldn't be moaning. I've earned that moan from him.

He is taking this plug easier than the one in the shower. Taking a mental note, I am kinda missing him biting me - we gotta do that again! I slide three quarters of the plug into him and start to meet a bit of pushback. I keep solid pressure on it, but I pulse it a bit. I want him to feel it and enjoy the stretch. When I feel him relax a bit... I push it almost all the way in, but I stop just short as I want him to enjoy the stretch. Another moan and a near steady stream of precum is coming out of this guy. Fuck, he is putty in my hands.

I finally feel the plop, and the pug is fully in him... and I swear he almost purred.

"Feels good, huh? Yes! Fuck, bro, I am so happy you like this. I was scared you would freak out when I pulled these things out of the box!"

"Dude, you haven't steered me wrong yet. Like I said, I will try anything at least once and this is fucking amazing! Fuck, now it's my turn to get #4 into you!" He says that and stands up and we switch positions. I lay down on my back, and he gets up close to me.

I spread my legs a bit and I hoist my left leg up over his shoulder to give him better access to my hole. Chase continues to prepare the toy, warming it up and putting some lube on it. He reaches down and plays with my hole by pulling out the #1 plug a bit and letting it plop back inside me. He does this a few times, which is kinda brilliant because that will loosen me up a bit so I can take this much bigger one. He pops out the plug and drops it on the floor and continues to prepare the bigger one.

I notice Chase closely looking back and forth at my ass and the plug. After he is done applying lube to it, he says, "Dude, this plug is almost exactly as thick as I am!"

"No way, let me see," I say, and I sit up a bit to take a look. Fuck, he is right; this plug at its thickest is exactly the same thickness as his cock. He strokes his cock a few times, inadvertently lubing himself up, and then goes back to the plug.

"Fuck, dude, you're right. Now this plug has nothing on you with the length, but wow. You are right, exactly the same thickness." Wait, was he thinking...?

As he moves back down to his knees, his cock tip grazes across my hole. We both feel a jolt. The spark that fires through me almost knocks me out. Fuck, what is happening?

"Shit, your cock just kissed my hole, dude! You got your precum all over my hole. That was kinda hot; save the lube, it's expensive. Give me some of your precum, get my hole wet," I say to him, in kind of a whisper but also in a very manly, deep voice.

Chase rubs the tip of his cock across my hole, and the sparks fly again. We lock eyes so I know he is feeling the same thing. Precum starts pouring out of Chase. "Dude you may not need any lube, you can just use my cock snot!"

"Shit dude, your cock feels really weird on my ass like this... It's warm, but soft, not like that cold rubber butt plug. Why don't you slide it around a bit more, and push it up against me? Tease my hole to loosen me up before you slide the plug in."

Chase concentrates and is running his cockhead over my hole, as it gets more and more slick. He starts applying pressure and I reach around to pull Chase closer to me. Fuck, it's hot to have him teasing my hole like this. The tip of his cock is much thicker than the tip of the buttplug, so getting me to relax a bit will just help things, right?

Then it happens. The head of Chase's cock slips into my ass. Both of us look up at each other and lock eyes. Shit, that just happened. That IS happening. Chase's cock is inside me! I'm being fucked! We have locked eyes and I am not hating this. This actually feels amazing.

Clearly I am not in control, my dick is... and I tell him to keep going. "Keep pushing, bro."

Chase slowly keeps sliding into me. Two inches and then three are inside me. I can feel the tip of his cock making contact with my prostate, and fuck if this doesn't feel amazing. Chase has this look of concern but determination on his face. My eyes tighten, and I grab Chase's ass again and pull him in for another inch.

Chase sees my face change and he must think it looks like I am in pain. "Bro, fuck, are you in pain? I don't want to hurt you. Fuck, this feels amazing though. I don't want to stop, but I will if you want me to," Chase says with concern and lust.

"Bro, this doesn't hurt, it actually feels really good. Fuck, how much of that monster cock is in me?" I say as I open my eyes and look into his eyes, where he is looking at me with general concern... which turns yet again into that sexy, dirty smile.

"Bro, you don't even have half of me yet, I think I got about 4" in you You have taken more with that last buttplug," he says. Clearly he wants to continue.

Chase seems to stop everything abruptly, leaving a solid 4" of his cock inside me, and says, "Bro, if you want to continue this, I am totally down. But I need to know that no matter what, our friendship is strong. I can't lose you, bro. I love you and your friendship means more to me than this fucking amazingly hot ass I am inside of right now." Chase, unknowingly pulses his cock inside of me hitting my prostate and sending stars to my brain.

"Fuck, dude, what did you just do? Do that again!" I beg Chase as he pulses his cock again. And I make up my mind. "Bro, I want this. I want you to feel good, I want to feel good. This feels good. I would NEVER let anyone inside my ass, but you. Just take it easy on me. You feel really good inside me, but fuck, you have another 5" left to get inside this tiny ass."

"Fuck, bro! Yes, let's do this! OK, let me get some more lube on us," Chase says as he pulls out his cock from my virgin ass. He adds lube to his cock and my ass by sliding two fingers inside me, and then he grabs his hard cock and he starts to slide back in; this time he pushes 5" of his cock into me.

"Fuck, did I go too fast?" he must have noticed me tighten up, but I relax. "You have half of me now, bro. Fuck, you are so hot inside, fuck, your ass is fucking amazing. It's like an oven inside of you. You are getting my virgin dick and I'm getting your virgin ass, bro! Nobody can take this from us, fuck, Monty!"

I can't believe I am saying this, but, "Your cock feels better than anything I have ever felt. Your cock is so warm, soft but hard at the same time. FUCK, I can feel you sliding up against my prostate and when you pulse your cock like that, it feels so fucking good. Fuck, this can't be called fucking, this is something completely different. OK, give me some more of that cock, stud!"

Chase slides another inch and a half into my ass. This time, though, I feel something. I mean, shit, I know this is a big cock, but fuck, I can feel him deep inside of me, like he is moving stuff around inside of me. It doesn't really hurt, but wow, this is crazy. He starts to fuck a little bit, going slowly, but he clearly knows he is making me feel really good, as he reaches down and grabs my dick, which is leaking a huge puddle onto my stomach. He is massaging my prostate while stretching me so much and filling me up so much. Chase then grabs my right leg and pulls it up to his shoulder. Doing this has him slide in a bit further with only two of his 9" left to go.

"Bro, I am almost all the way inside you. Fuck, you feel so fucking good, Monty. Bro, I am going to slide in and out a bit, OK?"

"Yah, fuck me bro!" I say, and my eyes shoot wide open as I realize what I just said. Chase looks me right in the eye and we both start nervously laughing and, in doing so, Chase bottoms out inside me. Fuck, I can feel his pubes on my ass. I have all of his dick in me. I did it. I took that huge cock. All nine inches of my best friend is deep inside me and fuck if it doesn't feel better than anything I have ever felt in my entire life.

Chase leans down on top of me and kisses me: a full on passionate, sexy, forceful kiss. He then leans down and whispers in my ear, "Bro, I love you. You hear me, our friendship is stronger right now than ever. I know how hard you work to make me feel good. Right now, I feel amazing. Not just because I am finally fucking, but that is outstanding. But it's because I am sharing this with you. My best friend. Thank you for this, Monty Meaux. Now, I am going to take you to pound town, sir." I get kinda choked up at this; I can't believe this is happening, but at the same time I love that this is happening. He starts fucking me properly and after about 10 full thrusts he pushes all the way in and holds, balls deep inside of me.

"Fuck, I have to hold it here, bro, or I am going to blast too fast. I don't want to ruin this as it is just too perfect. Bro, are we good? Please tell me we are good cuz this feels too amazing to not be good for us."

"Chase, we are so good right now. This stays between us, bro. But, fuck, you are so deep inside me and you feel so fucking good." I move to reposition myself, pulling myself up higher, which causes his dick to go in deeper, if that is even possible. FUCK this is hot. Apparently, doing this causes my ass to squeeze down on Chase's monster cock.

"FUCK, bro! What was that? You just squeezed my cock, do that again!" Chase is amazed at my new found talent of my fine ass; apparently I have some tricks too, just like his dick pulse.

"You OK, bro? If you can, why don't you fuck me a bit... it feels really good to have you rubbing my prostate as you slide in and out of me," I say, encouraging my dear friend.

"Fuck yah, bro. Let's do this." And Chase starts fucking me. Fuck, he is so good at this, he is long dicking me and, fuck, it feel so damn right. I am dripping precum and starting to get the feeling like I am getting close to coming. I don't even want to touch my cock, because if I do, I will blast everywhere.

"Fuck me! God this feels good. Chase, fuck me bro! Fuck yah, give me that dick! Oh, fuck, you feel good" I am just in this trance as he is pounding me so well. FUCK this is getting me close and this feeling that I am about to cum or piss or something. FUCK this is good.

Chase leans down, sweating, and kisses me, and then goes back to whisper in my ear. "Bro, I can't last too much longer. I want you to know, I am going to cum inside you. You know how much I blast: I am going to fill this virgin ass, cause this is my ass now. You shared this ass with me and I have to fill it. I know you want my nut, bro. Fuck... this is so... fucking hot. Your ass is... fuck, it's so fucking tight. You want this load, don't you?"

"Fuck yah, Chase, give me your load. Don't you dare pull out of me. Fuck, I want your load bro! Give me your load." This talk is having an effect on me and I can't help it... I say "Bro, fuck... you fucked this load out of me... fuck, bro, I am cumming. Fuck, I didn't even touch my cock. FUCK!!!" As I shoot, I shoot above my head and hit the wall behind me. I hit Chase in the mouth and he instinctively licks his lips. I keep firing, hitting my chin and firing at least 6 times on my chest. This is the biggest load of my life.

Next thing I feel is indescribable. Chase bottoms out inside me, grunting this animalistic series of grunts, and his cock swells inside me as I feel him blasting inside me. I feel every shot. Because he is so deep inside me, I can feel his whole shaft pushing that hot load up inside me, pulsing as it fires shot after shot deep inside me. There are no words to describe how good this feels.

We both get done shooting and have just a little bit of cum dribbling out of us, and Chase collapses on top of me, still balls deep. I hold him tight in my arms.

What the fuck did I just do? What did we just do? He is still so deep inside me... and if I am being honest with myself, I don't want him to pull out of me.

----------------------------

Thanks to my friend and editor, @trappedinthecl0set

Part 5? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please drop me a rating, a favorite and a follow if you want to know what happens next!