Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monty, I am scared about telling them. I won't tell them face to face because they will try to disappear me to some reprogramming camp. I promise you that is not a lie. I don't count on them for anything, they haven't given me anything. I got scholarships and student loans so we don't have to worry about them. They are toxic, and I won't let them hurt you like they have hurt me," Chase says in the most loving but determined way I have ever seen him.

"We got this, Chase. We. Got. This!" I say to him. I am still hard inside him and I start to move a bit. "Now how about I try to knock you up again?" I say. Chase giggles and I continue to make love to him.

5 Years in the future...

That was 5 years ago to the day. Today, I am marrying the best friend I have ever had in my life: Montgomery Clifton Meaux. This really couldn't have happened any other way than it did. If we had met any other way, this just wouldn't have worked. But that first day we were assigned to work together on a project for Bio, I just felt drawn to him. Then we were able to select each other to be roomies sophomore year since we were robbed of our freshman year due to COVID.

Monty's loving family is hosting us in New Iberia at the Myrtles, surrounded by college friends as well. Ashton is here with his plus one of the week. I honestly don't know why Monty is such good friends with him. My cousin Sarah, the only member of my family that decided to come to our big day, hugs me and says, "I'm sorry they wouldn't come, you know they do love you, they just..."

"Not today," I quip. "Today is Monty's and my day and I will be damned if those hate filled, prejudiced parents of mine are going to ruin this. I love you so much for being here, as I know they will shun you for this. Now, I'm off to marry my best friend." I get a tear in my eye. Monty and I walk in from the sides to join together in the center in front of our best friend Rebecca, who is officiating for us.

10 years in the future...

We are in a labor and delivery room where Monty is helping to deliver twins. Poor woman is going through excruciating pain, but Monty is calm as ever. The nurses take each of the babies and clean them up, check them out, and make sure they are healthy. From their crying they certainly have strong lungs!

I'm sitting off to the side as our charge nurse, Justine, brings the babies over to me. I have my shirt off as we know it is so important to have that skin to skin contact when we first meet our babies so they can bond to us. Monty, having cleaned himself up and made sure the birth mother was OK, comes and joins me, tears in both of our eyes as we kiss.

World, please meet Isaac and Isabel, our children.

15 years in the future...

Monty drives slowly down our street where we just moved into our new house, which we designed and built ourselves, as I look back onto the twins.

"OK, you two are going to be good today. Isabel, you are going to look out for your brother, OK?" I say, wanting to make sure they stay together.

"Yes, Papa!" Isabel says in a light wisp of a voice.

"Good, now Isaac, you are going to look out for your sister too, isn't that right?" Monty says, looking back at them through the rear-view mirror.

"Yes, Daddy!"

Monty and I get the kids out of the back seat and we walk them into their first day of Kindergarten. We hold hands as we see our kids, who are growing up way too fast, walk up and disappear into their classroom, all too ready to have some fun.

20 years in the future...

"Status update?" I ask as I walk up to the Nurses' Station. I had just finished rounding, and something compelled me to head up to the floor where I was told my mother had been admitted.

"There has been no improvement, Doctor. I am sorry. We are continuing to see diminished function of all of her major systems. I am sorry to say that I don't think she will make it much longer. You may want to go in finally, and say goodbye."

"Thanks, Adam. I guess I should." Adam had been caring for my mother since she was admitted three days after suffering a massive stroke, a large vessel occlusion that has left her completely unconscious and not able to recover. Father died several years ago of a massive heart attack. I never spoke with him again after I came out to them in a letter.

I walk in to see my mother. She is a withered shell of the woman that she used to be. She looks almost angelic. It betrays the hatred she holds, the bigotry and vitriol she spewed. I sit down beside her on the bed and I hold her hand. "Mom, I am so sorry that you never got to really know me, your only son. You never got to know your son-in-law and you never even got to meet your grandchildren. But as you transition to whatever is next, I want you to know. I am happy. My husband is happy and our children are happy, healthy and loved. I am sorry you missed out on that. Even through all of this, Mom, I still love you. It's OK to go now. It's OK. Go be with dad."

A tear falls down her face, so maybe she can hear me. I get up and I leave the room, certainly sad, but for so many reasons.

50 years in the future...

Walking down a live oak-lined street with moss hanging from the branches and blowing in the breeze, I interlace my fingers with his, just like we did when we first got together, and say, "I love you." I pull up his hand and kiss it.

"You know Monty, today is 50 years since we committed to each other, and every single day of my life I have grown to love you more than I did the day before. Your heart, your patience, and your passion have been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love you so much, my Monty."

Monty kisses the back of my hand, "Chase, my beanpole, from the moment you walked in our room that hot August day, you jumped into my heart, and I have never wanted to spend one minute away from you. Here we are, and in all of these years, we have only spent 8 nights apart. My life couldn't have been any better. We have two beautiful children who have given us six grandchildren, at least thus far. You are my world. I would not change one single thing, not one single moment. Fuck, I love you stud. How about we go back to the house and try to make some more babies?"

"I'm certain you know that is not how that works, Doctor!" I say as I playfully lean into Monty.

"Fuck, you never know until you try! Now let's go so I can knock you up!"

---------------------------- T H E E N D -----------------------------

Thanks to my friend and editor, trappedinthecl0set

If you enjoyed this story fresh from my smutty mind, please follow me here on LIT, and rate this story... I am writing a lot these days and have more stand-alone stories AND series coming!

12