Straight Stocking Seams

Story Info
Anji's first time with a woman.
1.4k words
4.51
5.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - Straight stocking seams

Anji lay back on Mo's bed, slowly opened her legs. Her moist pubic hair matched her damp pussy, still wet from her shower. Mo kissed the inside of Anji's thigh as she made her way to her Anji's sex. Anji shivered with excitement and trepidation, her sexual experience was few and far between. She wasn't a virgin, when her family found out about her white boyfriend, she was forced to leave. She hadn't had lesbian sex before, but she couldn't deny her curiosity. She settled back and attempted to steady her breathing and quieten her heart.

She wasn't succeeding as she could feel Mo's warm breath on her labia. Mo, looked at the dark hair that obscured Anji's pussy lips. The scent of Anji's sex was over powering, a musky but clean scent filled her nose and then as her tongue snaked out to lightly taste the beads of Anji's wetness.

"Your skin is so beautiful, like chocolate." Mo whispered more to herself than to Anji. The livid pinkness of the insides of her pussy, contrasted with the dark lips made Mo gasp.

Mo's white hand glided over Anji rich skin, her hand so pale and colourless against Anji's. Anji shuddered as Mo's tongue brushed her thick black pubic hair and then felt the tip of tongue touch her delicate lips. She effect was sudden and powerful, Anji actually felt her sex tighten and a strickle of her own lubricant dribble down to Mo waiting lips. Of course, she had masturbated, and her first boyfriend, had used his fingers in her, before he entered her.

This was different, her excitement was wet and aching. Mo's tongue was lapping at her sex and Anji couldn't stop herself from arching her back and sliding down the bed to greet her mouth. Mo slid one of her hand up to caress and massage her left breast and then rather surprisingly, her other hand pushed her legs wider to open Anji up. Anji felt the warm, wet suckling settle on her swollen clitoris and then the sense of intrusion of Mo's middle finger, curved upwards searching her insides. Her pussy rippled with her internal muscles and gripped the stubby finger as it searched for the top of her vagina.

"Up, press up please!" Anji stammered, her breathing now ragged and desperate. She knew Anji wanted to rub her g-spot. This newly discovered treasure that 1970's culture had heralded to the world, but every woman knew about. Mo felt the ribbing and the fresh soft swelling of Anji's g-spot and rubbed in a beckoning motion. Anji shuddered and with the now, forceful suckling and the curling motion on her g-spot, Anji orgasmed hard and very wet.

"Oh! Oh! Mo... Christ!" Words failed her as she gave into the double stimulation of her vaginal roof and stiffened clitoris. Subconsciously, she lifted her legs as a stream of warm fluid streamed out of her and splashed into Mo's mouth and on to her face. Mo, unused to the fountain of ejaculate, felt the torrent on her chin and in her mouth.

"Fuck me Anji!" Mo dodged a second pulsation of love juice, "Baby that's so sexy!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I just..." Anji didn't know what else to say. She had lost control of herself, she hadn't expected this degree of excitement or, as it occurred to her now, Mo's level of skill with her sex.

"Don't be sorry, my darling," Mo whispered as she snaked up the bed and kissed Anji open mouthed. Anji could taste herself, the warm sweetness and yet the heavy scent musk of her own pussy laid on her lips. Mo's hair was tussled and her eyes lustful. Tiny beads of ejaculate cling to her chin and cheeks, but Mo wanted her turn.

"Fuck me Anji, make me cum." The request was simple and yet demanding. Anji felt her inexperience crawl into her mind.

"I don't know how." She confessed. Anji blushed, her lack of experience made her feel awkward. Mo lay on the single bed, and Anji between her legs.

"I'll tell you," Mo kissed her again and took Anji's hand and guided to her right breast. It felt smooth and pale angst her mocha skin, but heavy, Mo had much better breasts than she, but it felt warm and firm to her touch. Anji bent down and kissed the erect nipple and let it slide into her mouth. She licked the stiffening flesh and Mo moaned softly.

"Use your whole mouth, suck the nipple Anji. "Mo asked, her breathing becoming rapid. Anji gripped the breast harder and sucked the nub and pursed her lips around the stiff nipple. With her other hand, she slipped it down Mo's belly and found her smooth clean shaved pubis. Anji felt a shudder as he hands touched her mons pubis.

"Slide your finger up and down my pussy lips, Anji." Mo instructed, while opening her legs to reveal her sex. Anji didn't need any instruction, as she simply did what pleasured her when she was masturbating in the shower and in bed. Her fingers rubbed the aching cunny lips and as she did, her suckling of Mo's nipple increased. Mo put her own fingers to her left nipples an twisted it, increasing the excitement. Anji's fingers were wet from the moist lips and then pushed her index finger into her lover's pussy, to the second knuckle. Immediately, Mo moaned softly and her body tensed and her back arched. Anji needed so further invitation, and rhythmically withdrew her finger and re-entered the sodden pussy as Mo shivered and writhed under her touch.

Anji had quickly realised that the sexually charged situation had brought on Mo's rapidly accelerated climb towards her orgasm, which also suggested that Mo was not really a committed lesbian. Careful not to be distracted, Anji now inserted two fingers into Mo's pussy and swapped nipples. After a minutes or two, Mo was clearly ready for more stimulation and Anji took her moment, to attempt cunnilingus. She had never licked a vagina before but her white ex-boyfriend had done so on numerous occasions and so withdrawing her fingers, she settled herself between Mo's widened legs and attempted to reproduce the sensations she remembered from other her ex-boyfriend and Mo's talented tongue.

Mo was already close to climax and aching for Anji's tongue on her sensitive folds and clitoris. With careful and gentle movements, Mo could feel Anji's wet tongue lap her sex like a puppy lapping milk. To give her some guidance, Mo slid her own hands to her labia and pulled her cunt open to give anji greater access to her. Mo had a large clitoris and in its swollen, stiffened state was not easy to miss. Anji, took the hint and started to lick and nibble at it with her lips.

"That's right, oh fuck! yes do it. "A hasty jumble of encouragement and instruction tumbled from Mo's lips but Anji knew what to do. As her orgasm built, Anji sucked firmly on the quivering swelling of Mo's clit and slipped in a finger to rub the roof of her vagina. One finger, quickly became two as Mo's pussy clenched and relaxed, her orgasm building rapidly. With more violent shuddering, Mo was close to her orgasm but deep down Anji knew instinctively, that Mo needed further stimulation. Mo looked down between her own legs, her eyes wild in the throes of her on-coming climax.

" Put a finger in my arse hole, please. Please." Anji had no time or desire to question Mo's demand, she wanted her to cum and so with a hastily salvia-lubricated finger, she pushed her middle finger of her free hand slowly into the puckered but flexing anus of her lover. The anus gave way and Anji used small but insistent thrusts into her hole.

Mo shook violently as her orgasm crashed into her. Anji was taken aback with the force of Mo's orgasm. Her moans grew in volume, but Mo instantly clapped her right hand onto her mouth, smothering her joy. Her legs shook and a tiny stream of warm clear juice trickled from her pussy. Ani watched her friend writhe for a moment and then withdrew her finger from her anus, and sat back to watch her orgasm fade before she climbed up the bed and caressed Mo.

After a moment, Mo returned the caress, brought her breathing back under control.

"Oh baby that was fantastic." Mo murmured.

"So were you." Anji replied.

"Baby, we have to keep this as our little secret, you know that." Mo's voice was suddenly serious.

"I know." Anji snuggled into Mo's bare shoulder.

It was of course only 1974.

The world wasn't ready for lesbian interracial sex? Was it?