All Comments on 'Straight to the Bottom Pt. 02'

by Megahomingberry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That is hot!

I like. I might've done more than that if I was in his position. :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Really enjoyed part 2. Didn’t go in the direction I was expecting but I’m still enjoying the turmoil of the lead character. Nice story telling. Interesting to see where you go next :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it cumming!

Love this story! cant wait for the next chapter!

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Love this story! Please keep it coming

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 4 years ago

I just know that Brain took a pic of his face coated with hot cum and will make him his Bitch! You have a way with creating a hot story and I for one am looking forward to your continued story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I smell trouble...

I hope he did not take a pic of his cumesome predicament and either blackmails him with it or shows it to someone else

Other than that, very hot. It’s be nice if that jock just fell head over hills for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story

This story is fucking good!!!!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 4 years ago
Love It

This is a story that DEMANDS a sequel. There has definitely been a shift in dynamics here and Brian has definitely enjoyed having a now former straight guy guzzling his juice and wearing it all over his face. Having conquered his mouth, Brian won't be satisfied until he has it all. I can't wait to read the rest of this story...SOON!

FnfireFnfireabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!

Love how he thought it was gonna end up even, but then he ended up with a mouth and face full of cum again... and maybe a new profile picture as well.😏 And especially like the dig at Game of Thrones, they disgraced the fans and R.R. Martin, proof that they're garbage writers and now they're gonna bring their "talents" to Star Wars.

SimplestickSimplestickabout 4 years ago
So good!

This story is so good and needs to keep going. What did he put in his pocket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need a third chapter

Come on we need this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'll pay you

Please continue man this is freaking awesome. I'll pay you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story i hope it gets more chapters even tho it seems unlikely. I was hoping Brian was still sweet like he was in the first one but i guess it was supposed to be a different atmosphere this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this!

Ohmygod, I’m a woman but damnn I’m liking this kind of fantasy! Are you going to make more parts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yessss

Loved it we definitely need a new chapter...

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

Hawk66Hawk66over 3 years ago

One of my favorite stories & fantasies. Hoping for more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Brought back memories of my hs senior prom. Double-date with my friend Frank. After we dropped off the girls, Frank and I shared our frustration that our dates hadn't given us our hoped off blowjobs or at least handjobs. He and I had fooled around years earlier and he started talking about how great a blowjob would be. I objected but we ended up parking in woods, He was persuasive and he got off in my mouth. I still jerkoff thinking about him holding my head and telling me that i was better than Gayle his date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i need aload on my face. and in my belly 313-720-4287 call me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous