Straight to the Bottom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, the sounds and feelings of a strong popular guy like Brian gagging and slurping on my cock are too much for me to handle in my current state. I feel myself about to cum already!

"I-I think I'm cumming." I manage to squeak out.

Embarrassingly soon – I cum completely into Brian's square jaw. I shiver and moan as I cum hard into his hot and welcoming mouth. Brian continues sucking my cock head lightly. I-I-can't believe this.

Seconds later and he's back in his seat wipping his mouth.

After a couple more gasping seconds –

Brian presents his hard dick to me while he gets more comfortable in his seat.

"Fucking suck this thing again man." Brian exhales—

I don't look up at him. It will become too real then.

"Nah man, I think we're all good now." I huff out as I put my drained dick back into my jeans.

I'm shaking as I talk and don't meet his eye.

My eyes do meet his meat though. I really can't keep my eyes off it. It's so...substantial. I feel almost like I should be looking at it. Most people would be. I – I'm too high. I don't know what I'm saying. He's trying to trick me again. I have to go.

"Come on man, I'll cum real fast. It's close to being painful now. – You did so well last time. Then we'll never talk about this again – with anyone, okay?" He says as he starts to slowly jerk his cock in front of me.

"It'll be real fast, come on. I won't cum in your mouth man." He continues in almost a whisper.

"I'm not"

Something slowly lowers my head.

His cock seems to be getting bigger even. Or am I getting closer?

The pulsating cock is now just inches away from my face. I think the only way I'll be able to leave peacefully is if I suck that –

I open my wet and quivering mouth. I feel like I'm in a trance. I can feel Brian's arousal. My mind is gone; replaced with the image of Brian's massive...

I proceed to stick his hefty cock-head into my wet mouth and suck lightly.

"Fuuuck, finally baby." Brian whispered as I sucked on his mushroom tip.

"I've been thinking about getting in that sweet mouth again." He adds.

My cheeks blush scarlet as Brian's dick penetrates my now semi-drooling mouth.

I'm servicing a guy!

Why am I doing this?! suck moan Why can't I stop?! slurp

I moan with his cock in my mouth as I stuff more of him down my throat. I get a couple more inches down his fucking massive member. I want to impress him for some reason.

—Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pop my mouth off his cock.

I'm quickly taken back down to earth. The moment becomes so real and I feel an incredible amount of shame as I watch Brian's slippery schlong bounce around.

(It's one of my friends back at Winterfest calling me. I guess I've been M.I.A for at least 30 minutes now. I let my phone ring and text back: I'll be back soon.)

Brian soon asks if everything's 'Okay'.

I tell him 'yes' and that I need to return to the dancehall soon at Winterfest.

Without warning – Brian grabs my head lightly and leads it back down towards his dripping and throbbing cock and full balls.

"You better hurry up then." Brian remarks as he leans his head back.

I pout as my head is being lead back down to his thick slab of manmeat. It's too real again! I can't do this, someone could find out! I try to think of Alison as Brian starts to drag his wet guy dick across my pouting lips.

This is so embarrassing! How am I back in this position?

My head is now back over Brian's lap, inches from his weapon. He starts slapping his heavy dong against my blushing cheek as I try to think of what Alison would say if she saw me like this.

"Come on cutie, suck that big fucking cock for me. I'm going fucking crazy." Brian whispers as if in pain.

I open my big mouth wiiide and shove in Brian's longsword.

moan gargle slurp

I bob up and down on his veiny shaft. Drool starts to escape my mouth and drip down from my lips onto his musky and hairy sack below.

Brian starts to moan louder.— I start to suck his cock-head as I move my hands down to his ball-sack.

I gently start to rub his balls as I suck and lick his head harder.

"Yeah, boy, keep doing that." Brian sighs out.

"You're such a good cocksucker."

My cheeks flush red again. This bastard! What am I doing?! I'm full on sucking a dick!

—Brian grabs my head and keeps a firm hold as he humps upwards; fucking my face.

Shit! He's so gag fucking choke strong!

choke gargle moan

Drool forcibly flies out of my gaping mouth as it gets fucked by a fucking dude.

I can only take a couple more seconds of throat-fucking before I lift myself off his massive drool-covered cock.

I breathe in deep as Brian starts jerking his drenched dick with a passion.

"I want to cum all over your face." He says as he pumps.

"Uh, mess." Is all my fucked-out brain cells can manage to say in response.

Brian quickly stuffs his wet dick back in his boxers. He holds up his pants and dashes out the truck and over to my side.

Oh fuck.

I open my passenger door. It's very cold out but Brian promises to be fast. He jerks his cock and grabs me by the shoulder and lifts me up out of my seat and leads me outside.

Brian then pushes down on my shoulder with one hand as he jerks off with the other.

I sink onto my knees outside the truck. I-I'm not gay. I can't be letting him do –

"Oh fuck yeah." Brian suddenly sighs out.

Seconds later and I hear Brian grunt.

Here it comes. Wait!

"Open up!" Brian exclaims.

I don't know what to do! I look around at the dark woods and just close my eyes. Defeated and out of options; I lean forward and open up my mouth wide and ready myself for his fresh load.

Just then—Ropes of hot cum shoot across my cold face and glasses.

'Oh my god!'

It's a lot. – I close my eyes and feel gobs of guy-cum drench my frosty lips and flushed cheeks. Brian makes more beastly grunts as more of his hot load paints my shocked face white as snow.

Brian then pushes his drained dragon past my puffy, cum-covered lips; and into my panting and open mouth. He keeps his cock down most of my open throat for a couple seconds. My cheeks and jaw fucking expand. He then slowly removes his cock from my head.

Sluuurp! – Pop!

Drool and cum drip out of my mouth and face, and onto the ground under me.

"You look really cute right now. Like a girl at the end of prom night." Brian laughs down.

"Oh my god, shut up." I say, on my knees; not able to fully open my eyes.

"Fuck, that was so hot! You can take so much fucking dick down your throat dude, It's crazy." Brian says with a full grin.

I-I let myself get a fucking facial? How. Did. This. Happen? I open my eyes slightly and see Brian put something back in his pocket and then zip up and rush back into the truck.

I don't know what's going on. I can feel a mask of heavy man juice starting to freeze on my face. I try to clean up a bit with my hands but it's so much! It's super sticky as well – and thick.

I can't wipe much off. – I sigh and hop back in the truck; humiliated.

My face is still splattered with some frosty jizz as Brian giggles back inside the hot truck. I tell him it's not funny but I also giggle. – Our nerves are so out of whack and I still haven't completely processed what just happened.

Brian continues to have a satisfied smile on his face as he opens up the glove compartment and hands me a tissue packet. I make sure I completely wipe the rest of Brian's sticky baby batter off my face and glasses.

What. The. Fuck. He gave me a facial? He fucked my mouth again?

I can still taste Brian's dick on my tongue as he talks to me. I can't remember what he said. My ears were ringing.

We talk a bit about I have no idea. I keep thinking about what just happened. How did he get me to do that?...Did I want it?

Eventually, he drives me back to the Winterfest parking lot. It's incredibly awkward again as we aren't really talking now. I need to leave. I need to get away from this dude. He looks so pleased with himself.

He finally parks his truck back in the parking lot and then looks at me.

"You okay cutie? You probably need to rest that throat, huh?" Brian says like he's just another buddy of mine messing with me.

"Dude, seriously. I'm not – just please, please, don't tell anyone." I say with a depressed honesty.

I don't wait for a response. I need to leave now! I quickly say goodnight and exit out of his truck finally.

Brian calls out something to me as I shut the door behind me.

I can't make out what he said.

Finally, I'm alone.

I quickly start walking back to the entrance of Winterfest. Back to my normal life; away from this horny college dude that has some sort of deal with fate. How can he get me to do these things??

I walk and walk until the noise of the dancehall drowns out my thoughts.

This night was supposed to be – not this.

I finally see my friends again. It feels like it's been a day. They are having a great time and quickly ask where I've been.

"I just...ran into someone I knew." I say; my face a shade whiter than before.

End of Part 2

12