Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

"Make me cum you little slut! Suck my fucking clit! Oh, God, suck it Andy! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She wailed grinding on his face. "Don't you fucking stop. Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Andy felt a rush of warm cum flood his mouth, lapped it up with his tongue, and following her lead, held his tongue out for her to ride. He couldn't recall her ever cumming so hard from oral, but he was loving seeing the lust in his wife. Sex was supposed to get boring after twenty years, but this was better than ever!

Candy shuddered uncontrollably as the orgasm shook her. The excitement of seeing him turned on by Tina and the possibilities that lie ahead pushed her to a new level of passion. She stiffened and trembled as the orgasm peaked. Her hand gripped his hair shoving him into her pussy, his tongue relentlessly working her clit.

"Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop!" She cried out, as her body stiffened. D, don't... Fucking... St, stop"

Andy could not believe the intensity. ss her climax passed she relaxed her grip giving him chance to suck in a quick breath. He plunged his tongue back in enjoying the taste.

She continued to grind on his extended tongue making him lap up her cum, loving the feel of his hot tongue probing her. She rocked slowly not wanting it to end. After a moment of two, she rolled off and pulled him back up on the bed, kissing him passionately and taking in the taste of her own cum. The memory of the taste of Tina's cum came back to her causing another tingling wave through her clit.

They continued to kiss and caress, until they both drifted off to sleep. The next morning (Thursday) they awoke late. Andy rolled out, into the shower and threw his clothes on.

On his way out, he kissed Candy as she prepared for the shower.

"I almost forgot," said Candy. "We are invited to Don and Tina's for a cookout Saturday. It's been a long time since we had one. Is that ok?"

"Sure," replied Andy, recalling the yoga session and cock tingling.

"Tina and I have a soccer game Friday evening," said Candy. "So, I'll probably go straight from work and be home late."

"Rest assured, I will be available this evening should you require my services," said Andy smiling.

"Unfortunately, I think tonight is going to be a late one. I have a court appearance Friday and need to prepare. But your services last night were exceptional Mr. Werner," she said perkily.

As he went off to work Candy took a shower and as she shaved and applied some hair remover, she could not help but recall her encounter with Tina in the shower in San Diego. The passion Tina had awoken in her continued to amaze. It was difficult to think about the years they've know each other and not think about what it would have been like if they discovered these desires sooner.

She tried to focus on the possibilities that lie ahead. It had been a month since their last encounter and she was more than ready for the next. She did not feel like wasting anymore time. After seeing Tina in the yoga gear, taunting Andy, she could not help but think about the taste of Tina's sweet pussy as she made her cum. Candy's wetness quickly returned at the thought of surrendering herself to Tina.

Meanwhile, as Andy drove to work, his thoughts turned to last night as well. He replayed in his mind, his wife's (and his) excitement at the thought of watching him fuck Tina. The thought of a threesome was every man's dream especially with women as sexy as Candy and Tina...

His dick stirred at the possibility. He grinned as he pictured Candy sitting on his face while Tina road his cock, the two French kissing as they bounced in unison. When he pictured Don watching it was even more arousing. The thought of getting a little revenge on Don for the humiliations he had to endure in recent weeks added to his excitement.

The possibilities rolled through his mind like a porn movie. He became disgusted with himself as suddenly Candy was replaced by Don, sitting on his face, While Tina rode his dick. His plump warm balls resting on his chin as his tongue lapped at Don's ass.

Next, he pictured Tina on the bed on all fours as he fucked her doggie style. His legs spread wide as Don made him beg to be fucked in the ass. He could almost feel Don's hot stiff dick sliding slowly into his ass as he pushed himself to the hilt inside Tina.

He thought of his last meeting with Don, a week ago, when he received a text telling him to go to a hotel restroom near his office. When he arrived, Don locked the door and ordered him to his knees. He eagerly took his sweaty cock in his mouth, sucked him off and swallowed every drop of cum.

When he was done, Don thanked him and left him on his knees, in his $500 suit with a throbbing boner. As he stood up and brushed the floor dirt from his suit pants, he felt sick to his stomach from the shame of his behavior. That sick feeling returned as, even now, Don somehow took control of his fantasies.

Once again with uncanny timing, he heard the text alarm.

Don: Missing my cock Buddy?

"Is he psychic?" He thought to himself.

Don: I think I'll cum by your office and bring you lunch today.

"Very fucking funny. Pun intended," thought Andy, ashamed of himself with a boner he wished would recede.

Don: Are you there?

Stopped at a traffic light Andy typed a quick text.

Andy: Yes

Don: Sausage for Lunch?

Andy hated the arrogance, but his hard-on shamed him even more.

Andy: Can't today.

Don: Should I send this to Candy?

Attached was a picture of Andy's eyes peering over Don's nut sack as he tongued his ass.

Andy: OK my office at lunch.

Don: Send me a pic of your boner.

Andy: When I get to the office.

Don: Now!

Andy: Driving.

Don: Now!

Andy's humiliation was at a new high. Mostly because he did have a hard-on in spite of everything. At the next light he unbuckled, wiggled his pants and underwear down and snapped a photo. He pulled his pants back up and fumbled to send it in a text as he drove. He hit send and looked in the rear-view mirror just in time to see the lights on top of a police cruiser kick on.

Andy struggled pull over and get his pants on at the same time. He quickly worked on tucking his shirt and buckle his belt as the officer approached. He managed to do so just in time.

The officer, noticing all the movement, approached cautiously with his hand on his gun. "Good Morning sir," he said in a friendly voice. "You do know it's illegal to text and drive in OKC?"

"Yes, I'm terribly sorry, I should not have done that." replied Andy, sounding truly repentant.

The officer was about 5' 10" tall with blond crew cut hair and blue eyes. He was the prototype cop, muscular with a clean crisp tight-fitting shirt and perfectly pressed pants and looked to be around 30 years old.

The phoned dinged with another text. Andy jumped at the sound and gripped his phone that was in the cup holder to turn it away from line of sight.

"Let's see that phone please," asked the office politely.

Andy hesitated and handed him the phone. The officer tapped the screen and began to scroll.

"Wow... This is some twisted shit... "How will you service me Ass or Mouth?" (He scrolled...) Nice boner pic you perv. (He scrolled again, and his eyebrows raised looking at Andy's red face). Cock sucker huh? (He nodded toward Andy's left hand gripping the steering wheel.) Does the wife know?"

Andy glanced in the rear-view mirror and noticed another young officer sitting in the front seat of the cruiser. He removed his hand from the wheel and coved his wedding ring.

"Please officer that is a personal conversation and other than texting and driving, no law has been broken. Please give me my phone back," said Andy calmly.

Andy noticed the ring on the officers finger as he typed into Andy's phone. After a few seconds he heard the officer's phone ding. The officer looked at his phone and smiled before handing Andy's phone back.

"So, she doesn't know... (He looked up in the sky contemplating before looking down at Andy) License and registration please," said the officer smiling smugly.

Andy shuffled trying to get his wallet from his back pocket. He noticed his waist band sticking out over his belt and tucked it in with his left hand. He handed the officer his license and the registration from the glove compartment.

Let me run a check and I'll be back. The officer returned to the cruiser and got in. Andy's hard-on had definitely rescinded. As he waited the phone dinged again.

Don:???

Andy wanted to toss the phone in frustration. He checked the rearview again and the officers were talking to one another. He quickly typed the first response that had popped into his head when the officer read the question.

Andy: Both.

Almost instantly the response came back.

Don: 😊

Andy looked at his watch thinking he would be late for work. Shortly after that the officer returned.

"Well, Mr. Werner, your record looks clear. I am thinking of letting you off with a warning. If I was not training our newest rookie this week, I would require you to do a little community cocksucker service before releasing you. But it is your lucky day. You should know that I have your text string in my phone now. Just a note, you should clear your phone memory from time to time. Those text chains go back a while.

I think I will require some cock sucking man bitch services in the near future. I have your cell phone number, and your wife's for that matter. I will call you soon for a lunch visit of my own. Where do you work Mr. Werner?"

Andy's heart was beating a hundred beats a minute. "How did this happen?" He wondered to himself. He told the officer noticing the bulge in his pants as he spoke. When he was done, he stared back at the steering wheel.

Andy reached into a compartment in the door and handed the officer a business card. "It's on the card officer," he replied respectfully.

"I will be in touch soon Mr. Werner. You have a nice day and please put down the cell phone while driving. And please try to keep your pants on," he said tipping his cap.

Andy watched as the office rolled on into traffic and quickly followed suit. He got to the office and went to the rest room to ensure he had adjusted everything properly after his picture for Don.

The morning rolled on quickly and he began to anticipate lunch. His cock stirred as the noon hour approached. Around 11:45 his phone dinged.

Don: Something came up. Won't be making it today. Girls have a soccer game Friday at 6. Come to the mancave. I will be ready to pop by then. See you tomorrow.

Andy: Ok

Don: I want you to wear a pair of Candy's panties.

Andy: Hell No!

Don: Don't pretend you have a choice. (The picture was attached again.) Red ones!

Andy: Ok

He sat at his desk, cock ready for action and began to think about the cop. He pictured reaching through his car window, unzipping his pants and sucking him off roadside. As he fantasized, he realized the cop had forwarded the text from his phone earlier, so he sent him a text.

Andy: Lunch hour is available.

Cop: Sorry, busy today. I will partake of your services soon.

Disappointed again, he jumped back into work for the rest of the day. "Only one more day," he thought, as he turned to his computer and back to work.

Candy had a busy day in court with another morning appearance scheduled tomorrow, and she needed the evening to prepare. As the office cleared out a little after 5:00PM, she cleared her head. Her mind turned to Tina again. It had been much too long. Before she fully realized what she was doing, she texted Tina.

Candy: I miss you.

Tina: Me too. I wondered how long you would last...

Candy:???

Tina: I was waiting for you to initiate contact. I was about at the end of my rope!

Candy: You said you were working on a plan and would get back to me... I was trying to be good. I need to see you!

Tina: Saturday morning? We can go shopping for the cookout.

Candy: OK

Tina: What are you thinking about right now?

Candy: I am thinking about kneeling before you with two hands full of ass, tasting your hot sweet pussy.

Tina: I will hold you to that! Luv you!

Candy: You make me wet! 😊

Tina was glad she reached out. She had been playing several scenarios over and over in her mind with the boys but wanted to be careful. She knew Candy was on board, but she needed to handle the boys the right way. She wanted to make sure their egos could handle the new dynamic. Clearly, they had their own thing going, so she did not want to overthink it either. "How many men wouldn't want a second woman in the bedroom?" She thought to herself.

Candy told Tina about her last encounter with Andy after the yoga show, so Andy was clearly on board. It was just a matter of getting Don on board. The spirit of competition between the men could be a problem. Clearly Don was the alpha in their dynamic but how much would Andy put up with when the ladies were in the mix?

As she thought about it she decided to call Candy to validate her plan as she drove home. She pushed the blue tooth call button.

"Call Candy" she said, thinking of the image Candy planted in her head earlier.

"Hello," answered Candy in a sultry voice.

"I can't stop thinking about your hands on my ass and your tongue..."

"Licking your sweet little shaved cunt?" interrupted Candy. "You're determined to keep me wet, aren't you sweetie?"

"Damn Honey, Saturday morning seems a long way off...

"I'm at the office..." said Candy suggestively.

"And wet?" asked Tina.

"Yes, can you come by?" asked Candy, in disbelief. She really needed to focus on prep for court tomorrow but needed Tina more.

"You're gonna have to wait until Saturday morning Honey. Unless..."

Candy interrupted, "Unless what?"

"Excitable, aren't we?"

"Unless?" Candy continued anxiously.

"How about I tell you what I want to do to you, and you touch yourself for me?" Asked Tina seductively.

Candy felt the wave of warm wetness flow through her pussy as Tina's power over her took control. She leaned back in her chair, spread her legs and pulled her skirt up.

"You got awfully quiet Candy," said Tina softly.

Tina worked her right hand into her panties. She panted softly as her middle finger slid slowly between her labia.

"Are you touching yourself in your office Candy?" Asked Tina.

"Yes," panted Candy.

"Well, then, you tell me what you're thinking about," said Tina, feeling her own wetness growing,

"I can't stop thinking about feeling your silky round ass as my t, tongue (she whimpered) parts your hot cunt lips." She groaned, as her finger worked deeper.

"Oh Honey, I can feel that," sighed Tina. "Your tongue is magical, Cunt Licker."

"I love the feel of your incredible ass Tina, I can feel it as I taste your sweet juices. Oh, fuck Tina, you feel so good sweetie," Squeaked Candy working her clit with two fingers. "Oh God, I love what you do to me, Tina. Please let me lick your pussy sweetie, I love tasting you... Oh fuck, it feels good."

"I want you to cum for me, Honey. Be my horny little cunt licker, Candy. You make me so hot honey. My pussy is so wet." Said Tina

"Yes, please let me eat that sweet pussy Tina. Oh yes! I'm cumming for you Tina, oh fuck it feels good." She whimpered, as her fingers dug deep while her thumb worked her clit.

She closed her eyes and pictured Tina's shaved pussy and glistening dark pink labia. She could smell Candy's musky scent and she recalled the sensation as her tongue penetrated her warm silky soft inner labia. Her orgasm built she thrust her fingers into her steaming wetness.

"Oh Tina, you feel so good Baby. I'm cumming for you. Muuuh. Muuuh. Muuuuhhhh.!"

Whimpered Candy trying not to be heard if anyone were still in the office.

She quaked as she came with the sound of Tina's voice in her ear, "Yeah baby, that's so hot, I love that tongue so much, Honey."

"Aaaahhh! Yeeessss!" she groaned as her orgasm subsided. "Oh shit, I needed that Tina, I have missed you so much. Thank you."

Tina smiled, her pussy soaked. She laughed inside at the thought of Candy thanking her for letting her masturbate. She never felt more powerful and turned on at the same time.

"You're welcome Honey, I love hearing you cum... I can't wait till Saturday to TASTE you cum, if you know what I mean." Said Tina sighing at the thought.

"Candy felt the tingle from that thought. Ummm. I do know what you mean. I'm tasting my cum right now," she said sucking her cum soaked fingers. "And picturing cumming in your hot mouth."

Candy grabbed some tissues and soaked up her dripping pussy.

"Damn Honey, I wish I was there... Now back to the reason for my call. I let Donny know we would be going out after the game tomorrow. I set up some surveillance cameras around the house to catch the boys in the act. Don's been cut off all week, so he will be ready for a release tomorrow. My plan is to confront Don with the footage and play the guilt and betrayal card for all it's worth. Between that and some things I know about what he's done a work when the boss was away, I should have the leverage to rein him in. With a little help from the dominatrix outfit, I will arrange a couple training sessions before we bring them in. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan," replied Candy. The outfit worked well for Andy, but then again, he's a natural bottom. (She thought to herself smiling, "Then again, so am I.") Good luck taming the Alpha. With a bod like yours I don't think you'll have any trouble at all."

"Thanks Honey. I'm sure I can bring him into the plan. I know he's secretly lusted after you all these years. What's the downside for him?" She asked giggling. Damn Honey, you got me so wet and I can't even fuck the hell out of Donny tonight! By the way Candy, I hope you're ready. When this breaks loose he is gonna want to fuck the hell out you, I promise you that."

"Does that thought bother you Tina?" she asked timidly.

"Only in the sense of having to share you. But we still agree that pink little asshole is all mine... Right," She said firmly.

Candy's mind jumped to the strap on silver bullet vibrating in her ass as she came like a locomotive. "Oh God yes... Do you have it with you?"

"What a little slut! I'll bring it Saturday," she said grinning. "You'll have to wait! And lay off Andy tonight, got it!"

"Ok," she pouted.

"And no, you may not masturbate anymore, understood? Although it's a good thing I don't have it with me or I'd have to pull over and use it right here! God, I want the tongue!"

Candy couldn't help but lick her lips, "It want you too sweetie, I assure you."

"Ok, gotta go! See you at the game tomorrow!" She said quickly and disconnected.

Candy took a few deep breaths and turned back to her court prep.

That evening both ladies fell asleep with a husbands hard-on pressing against them. Candy lay with her leg draped across Andy as he lay on his back. Her thigh on his boner and foot between his lower legs. He pressed himself against her gently hoping she would take the hint, but to no avail.

Don lay spooning Tina with his boner pressing against her ass crack giving the occasional Dry hump. He could not believe she was "not feeling well" again. He wondered if her cycle was off and she was riding the cotton pony this week. It did not seem possible since she would normally be a couple weeks away. His mind went to, "Could she be pregnant?" He knew, after years of trying and doctors confirming it was not possible, that could not be it. He drifted off thinking about bending Andy over the mancave reclined and fucking him hard... "But only after he swallows my load to take the edge off." He thought. His cock throbbed as he faded off to sleep.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers