All Comments on 'Straight--With a Twist'

by Valendon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

As a bi-guy, even I think you're talking bullshit.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Good story line but kind of a long build-up. It kept my attention and I so wanted to see the kids involved also - but that's another story I guess. 5 STARTS and 2 JERK OFFS.;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well as another bi-guy who's read the story (and a few more), in the interest of neutrality I'll reserve my own opinion of the story so that I can ask the greenman what the basis of his comment was.

What was it that put you off so badly?

C'mon now, it's neither right nor constructive to just toss a bomb through the window and then run away. Enquiring minds want to know....

slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzover 2 years ago

Val, I love your stories! I think you're right on about mind-sets overriding natural bi- thoughts, but jeez, they're powerful anyway, huh? I've only been with one bi guy, and he was that way when I met him! But like you say, no problems finding (and enjoying!) bi girlfriends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And as yet another "bi-curious" guy, hits pretty damned close to home! Great story, excellent writing!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Excellent! Bi male features in several of my stories, and I wish it featured in my real life. Cocks are so hot!

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

'Good writing. I liked the story line and credible development. I would have liked a little more reaction to sensuality and the new sensations that he was experiencing, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValendon@Valendon
Shortcut to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2722715&page=submissions I began writing as a sort of therapy following the unexpected death of a dear friend and lover. The Beebe and Petey stories chronicle our lives and adventures over a span...