All Comments on 'Stranded'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
looks promising

very interesting, I keep waiting for him to turn into a creep, just please, no violence, too rough is a turn-off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was so good! Can't wait for more!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
He needs to keep her

She has no access to the outside world. I hope he keeps her until she wants to stay and then sends her back and forth to school from there. I really can’t wait to see what happens next

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
No can do Anon

Sorry Anon, best not keep reading then. Violence is part of my style. I like it rough and it shows in the things I write. Honestly, not sure I can write any other way, I like the torture and the cruelty. And if you've read anything I've previously written its kinda in everything. I am simply a slave to my muse, and my muse brings me dark twisted stories. I have some lighter stories, the Arctic ones & the incest/taboo stories, but even those have a little bit of violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope it doesn't get as violent as me of your others. I'm not saying no violence but not quite as extreme this time, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

Is Sam who I think he is?

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
Hmm

Well as I've said, I don't always get a choice. It's just the story that comes out and I can't change the way my brain worKS, trust me I've tried lol.

& Sam is so much more than you think. Stay tuned. Chapter 2 was already submitted, just waiting for it to post.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 5 years ago
Excellent beginning...feels like Sam is familair?

From the line 'what could only be the basement based on the sight of the stairs descending into the bowels of the home' to the locked room upstairs, it is obvious this is going to be one your fingernail biting, edge of your seat scarey stories. Things are not going to go well for Kat. Sam makes me think of Clyde and we all know how that turned out! Beware of loners and creepy old homes with secrets.

Can't wait for more.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 5 years ago

Oooooh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!l!l!l!l!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish for this

I would happily be the Kat to a man like Sam! Please find me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
488 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES