Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly kept her eyes closed and didn't move for a moment. She shook away the sensations Jo had triggered. "I... I... um, don't know what to say."

Jo smiled. "I've pushed you. I'm sorry. You are very alluring. That and all the tequila have made me forget my manners. If and when you're ready, I'd love for us to lose ourselves in each other." She kissed Carly on the cheek and eased back to the rest of the group.

Carly took a moment to catch her breath, then walked to Bill. Her heart was racing. "Honey, I need to go now."

He looked at Carly and saw angst crisscrossing her face. "You feeling okay?"

"Just overtired." She thanked Roger and Suze, then pulled Bill toward the door. "Thank you and see you later," she said over her shoulder.

Bill held Carly tight as they walked back out. "Are you okay? Do you need food or anything?" Carly shook her head and said, "Let's just walk on the beach." Bill pulled off his shirt and handed it to Carly so she could cover up before leaving the hotel. Carly told Bill what had happened with Jo.

"I'm sorry. It's not what I expected from any of them. I know you didn't want to get hit on like that."

Carly remained silent and kept walking. Bill knew to stay quiet until his wife was ready to talk. Finally, after a few minutes, Carly said, "Jo's invitation took me off guard -- but I wasn't offended or anything - kind of the opposite."

Bill stopped and turned to Carly. He saw conflicting emotions flash across her face. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, pouring love into her. At last, she relaxed and melted into his embrace. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too." He didn't say anything else.

Carly took a deep breath and a step back. "I've been struggling for a while." They started walking again. "In Playa, we reconnected in so many ways, heart, soul, and body. It's been exciting and fun, and the sex has been off the charts incredible. I am fired up, and I don't want to stop. I want more. That's my struggle." Bill squeezed her hand silently, encouraging her to go on. "I love, love, love our sex life. You satisfy me beyond words, but images keep popping up in my head that are so sexy, so erotic, so arousing that I can't ignore them." She looked at her husband. "I see you on your back with a redhead between your legs, giving you the blow job of your life. I picture you plowing in and out of a leggy blonde from behind. I imagine a set of big tits bouncing around as some hot little thing rides your cock. I can't get those and lots of other images out of my head, and they all make me wet, and my pussy ache with need." Bill stared at her. "I don't want to get rid of you. I want you more than ever. And," she tilted her head, "all those thoughts make me want to do so many things to and with you. I'm positively burning up."

"I...I...I," Bill stuttered.

Carly put her finger over his lips. "It's my weird brain acting out, and I can get it under control. There's no way I want to risk us just because I can't rein in my libido."

"I love you and your brain," Bill said. "I always have, and I always will. You don't need to justify anything to me. And you don't need to rein in anything, least of all your libido."

"You really mean all that, including the not reining in part?"

"Of course I do. I love everything about you; you're fun, funny, smart, capable, strong, and very sexy. There's no way I'd ever want to rein in anything about you."

Carly hugged him tightly. "I've had other thoughts too."

"Let me guess," Bill said. "A fat cock that's not mine in your hands and mouth? Or maybe getting pounded yourself? I'll bet there's buxom blonde between your legs somewhere in your imagination." Carly nodded. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't have those fantasies too."

Carly held him at arm's length and looked into Bill's eyes. "I believe that." She hugged him tightly.

"I'm hungry and need some food to offset Roger's tequila. Want to go to that cantina up the beach?" He gestured back the way they'd come. Carly nodded. They sat at an outdoor table and ordered food and large glasses of water. "How long have you had the fantasies?" Bill asked.

"On and off for years." Carly said, "But it wasn't until this past week that they got intense. Since we met Roger and Suze, they've been nonstop."

"And when Jo propositioned you?"

Carly took a deep breath. "It was like a tidal wave. All those thoughts, feelings, and desires overwhelmed me. I almost gave in."

"Why didn't you? Were you worried about being a lesbian?"

"It wouldn't have been my first time with another woman. My college roommate and I 'experimented' with each other more than once. We both enjoyed it, and I guess a part of me misses what only women can do for each other. So, no, it wasn't any kind of lesbian that stopped me."

"Then what?"

"You," Carly said. "You are my love, my soulmate, my betrothed; the one I promised myself to. No matter what pipe dream desires I might have, I'd never act on them... without you."

"I feel the same way," Bill said quietly.

Carly smiled and squeezed his hand. "I know." They sat quietly for a minute. "Wait a second," Carly said. "I know you love me as deeply as I love you, but did you mean something more about feeling the same way I do?" Bill looked at her but didn't say anything. Carly laughed, "You dog!" He grinned and shrugged. She raised her glass to his. "Here's to us... two horn dogs."

"So, what happens next?" Bill asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to happen?"

"I don't want to make anything happen. But if we're okay with it, and the circumstances are right, I'd be open to expanding our boundaries."

Carly chuckled, "Let's just call it what it is, having sex with someone else." She paused, "I'd want you there. What about you?" Bill nodded emphatically. "Just thinking of you watching is hot!" She wriggled in her seat, then said with a serious tone, "But I agree about not having an agenda and the circumstances being right. No way I want to force anything."

"Do we say anything to Roger or the others?"

Carly paused, then said, "No. Let's just go with the flow, and if anything happens, it happens. And if it doesn't," she said, peering at him ravenously, "you and I will find some way to satisfy each other."

The sun set, and twilight settled over the beach as they finished their meal. Walking back to the hotel hand-in-hand, Carly asked, "Are you as horny as I am right now?" She didn't wait for Bill's answer. "I hope you are and that you took your Cialis because I want you to fuck me 'til I can't see straight."

When they stepped back into their room, Bill yanked off Carly's shirt. She offered no resistance, and Bill knew that was her way of telling him to take control. He motioned toward Carly's suit and ordered, "Take it off." He made no move to undress. When she was naked, Bill pushed Carly to her knees in front of him. She purred like a happy but hungry cat and caressed the front of his shorts. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Will you put your big fat cock in my hot, little mouth and fuck me?" Carly undid the button of his shorts and freed Bill's throbbing phallus. "Will you please fuck my mouth?" He wound his fingers into her hair and pulled her forward. "Oh yes!" Carly exclaimed, then Bill filled her.

For the first time, Bill imagined looking down at red hair rather than Carly's brunette locks. He was surprised to find that thought exciting. Carly sensed his excitement and grabbed his sac with one hand, gripped his bare ass with the other, and then pulled him forward as she drove her head down, forcing the tip of his mast past her tongue and into her throat. "Oh god!" He moaned as Carly gripped his dick with her throat muscles. Salvia poured out of her mouth and ran down onto his scrotum, where she used it as a lubricant to massage his balls. Just before his knees went weak and Carly ran out of air, she pulled off him. Long strings of spit swung luridly between her lips and his cockhead as she gasped in a lungful of air. "So good," Carly purred, then bent forward and forced him down her throat again. She did it several more times before sitting back on her heels, panting. She wrapped her fingers around Bill's slippery shaft and rolled her head, further entwining his fingers into her hair. "Please," she begged. "I want it so bad." She rose back onto her knees and opened her lips centimeters away from Bill's swollen crown. "Fuck me," she pleaded. Bill gripped her hair tightly and pushed his hips forward.

Carly loved giving blow jobs. The sense of power she felt showering her man with pleasure as she pulled his hard cock in and out of her mouth thrilled her. But what she wanted at that moment satisfied a deeper, unspeakable desire; to relinquish all control and turn herself over to her man. Carly moaned, reveling in all the sensations of that erotic moment: the feel of his fingers pulling hard on her hair, the rough carpet on her bare knees, and Bill's thick shaft thrusting into her throat. Carly lost herself in a maelstrom of pure sexual delight as Bill drove himself in and out of her mouth.

When he pulled away, Carly whimpered in disappointment. "Bed!" Bill ordered. Carly climbed onto the sheets, laid back, and spread her legs wide, exposing her engorged labia. Bill didn't hesitate; he clambered onto the bed and speared into her in one forceful motion. "Oh god, yes!" Carly cried. It was exactly what she wanted so badly, to be filled to capacity with her husband's meaty manhood. She gripped his ass with both hands and pulled him hard against her, trying to force him in deeper. He rocked back, then thrust forward even harder than before; the slap of their skin colliding echoed in the room. "Fuck, yes!" Carly called out. Bill pounded in and out of Carly, and with each stroke, she urged him to go faster and harder until they both were panting and sweaty. When he sat back on his heels and caught his breath. Carly's eyes fixed on his stiff cock waving in the air, glistening with her secretions. "Don't you dare stop," she said. Bill answered by grabbing her hip and flipping Carly onto her hands and knees while pushing her head down to the mattress. "Do me!" She demanded. They rutted like animals until they were gasping for breath yet again. Then Bill rolled her supine. "I wanna watch you cum," he said. "I wanna watch you cum while I fuck you."

Carly rolled her eyes in ecstasy. His vulgar desire was like music to her ears. They were fucking pure and simple. Nothing romantic nor flowery, and it would end only when one or both climaxed. Bill speared back into Carly, then pushed her hands down to her clit. "Do it," Bill growled as he forced his rigid cock in and out of her pussy. "Rub your clit and cum for me." Carly was desperate to satisfy them both and began vigorously massaging her hard nub. Waves of pleasure radiated through her as she simultaneously frigged herself and was filled by Bill's thick pole. The precipice of climax swept closer as her heart raced and her vision dimmed. Then bright white light enveloped her, and the whole world, except for Bill's eyes, disappeared under the tidal wave of orgasm. Cum flowed out of her pussy and around Bill's still-moving cock as she swirled, lost in the throes of glorious climax. Finally, after long, beautiful moments, Carly flopped back onto the bed motionless.

"Holy shit!" Carly finally exclaimed.

"Yeah, holy shit," Bill echoed.

"That felt soooo good." Carly wriggled beneath him. Bill's cock stirred in her pussy. "Mmmm, you're still hard." He nodded. "That means you're holding onto something I want." Lust still throbbed in her. "Let me think. How do I want to get it?" Carly tipped her head as if pondering a profound question. "You exhausted my pussy, and it needs a little rest. But my mouth is back open for business." She put her hands on Bill's chest and him onto his back. Bill's cock waved stiffly in the air. Her cum dripped down its length and onto his sac. "Mmmm," she purred again. "You look positively delicious." Carly breathed in deeply. "I probably never told you that I like a girl cum." She ran her tongue up the length of his rod. "I taste fine if I do say so myself." She licked him again. "Especially off your cock." Carly stroked him. "Do you think I'm too kinky?"

"No, not at all," Bill said through the haze of pleasure.

"You sure about that?" Carly dipped her finger into the drop of precum that she'd extracted from him and smeared it down his shaft. "We're going to find out." With one hand, she jacked him and massaged his balls with the other. At the same time, she engulfed the length of his mast and repeated the deep throat she'd given him earlier. Carly didn't stop until he was squirming on the bed, out of control and her saliva dripped onto the sheets below. "Let's see about that kink," she said. The hand cupping his balls moved until her fingers rested on his anus. "I want your cum and lots of it," she said, licking his pulsating cock. Her slippery index finger began circling his opening. Bolts of pure pleasure rocketed through Bill. Carly sucked wetly on a testicle letting more of her saliva drip down her fingers to where they caressed his rear entrance. She pressed more firmly, just barely forcing him open. "Let me in, and I'll take you to the moon." She pushed harder, and the tip of her finger penetrated him. Carly sucked the other testicle past her lips and stroked his shaft. Bill gasped. They had played a little like this before but never gone as far as she was threatening to do. Conflict raged inside of him. It felt so good, but a part of him resisted. "Let me in. Let me make you feel so good," she purred and dribbled more saliva onto him lubricating her finger and probing deeper. More waves of bliss rushed through Bill. All he could think about was the feel of her inside him and the bewitching sound of her voice. "Relax and let me in." Bill surrendered, and Carly buried her finger. "Yesss!" She called out. He wallowed for a moment in the magnificent sensation of being filled up. Then his world spun out of control as Carly began methodically stroking her finger in and out, firmly pressing on his prostate with each penetration. At the same time, she ran her hand up and down his rigid shaft. "Give it to me. Give me what I want." Carly ordered, then resumed sucking Bill's cock. Her finger pumped relentlessly into his ass. He was teetering on the brink of an enormous orgasm. Carly pressed her tongue against the exquisitely spot on the underside of his cock where he'd been circumcised. As she pushed hard on his prostate and swirled her tongue, Carly felt Bill's orgasm crest. Cum surged up the length of his rod, making it swell in her hand and mouth, then burst out. The first jet was so strong that Carly almost choked as it hit the back of her throat. She had to take him out of her mouth to keep from drowning. The second jet was nearly as powerful as the first, splashing across her face and into her hair. The hot, gooey semen felt heavenly on Carly's skin, and she savored the naughty and delightful sensation of being coated in her husband's seed. She hovered over the end of his spewing cock and continued to jack him and stroke into his rear. When the last spurts of cum turned into dribbles, Carly withdrew her finger and resumed licking and sucking his slowly wilting erection.

"Aaah," Carly breathed with satisfaction as she licked away the last drops of semen from his shaft. Cum dripped from the tip of her nose and dribbled down her cheeks. Bill lay still, struggling to catch his breath. She wiped her face and then dramatically licked her fingers clean. "Kinky enough?" She asked as she ran her fingers through her hair, kneading in the ribbons of cum there.

Weakly, Bill picked up his head and kissed Carly. "I don't care. Holy fuck!"

"It seems that you approve."

"That's putting it mildly," Bill chuckled. "You just about killed me." He flopped back.

"Aww, you poor thing. I feel so sorry for you... not," she stifled a yawn. "I think we wore each other out." Bill nodded in agreement. "I don't have the energy for a shower. Let's mop up, then hold me close so I can fall asleep in your arms." With effort, Bill and Carly pulled themselves out of bed, wiped off with wet washcloths, then collapsed back onto the sheets and wriggled under the covers. Before sleep engulfed them, they kissed and expressed their love. Then everything went dark.

They woke up with sunlight streaming past the sheer drapes covering the sliding glass doors. Bill realized that he'd not closed the thick, opaque drapes and wondered briefly if anyone had been on the pool deck the previous night and seen how he and Carly had ravished each other. Inwardly he shrugged and was surprised to realize that he didn't care if anyone had. They ate breakfast outside by the bar and then went for a long walk on the beach. By the time they returned to the hotel, the pool deck was getting full. They changed into bathing suits and secured two loungers. Shortly after that, Roger and Suze appeared at the foot of their chairs. "Good morning, guys. How are you?"

"Excellent," they answered in unison. "How about you guys?"

"Couldn't be better," Roger answered. "We're going to grab a late breakfast. Care to join us?"

"We already ate, but throw your stuff on these chairs," Bill said, pointing to two empty ones nearby, "and come sit with us when you're done."

"Thanks. We appreciate that." Roger put towels on the chairs. "You got an early start this morning."

"We kind of fell out last night," Bill replied. Carly glanced at him with a smile and reached for his hand.

An hour later, Roger and Suze returned and settled into the chairs. The women immediately struck up a conversation that Bill couldn't hear. "Carly feeling okay after yesterday?" Roger asked Bill.

"Huh? Oh yeah. She just got a little, um,...."

"Overwhelmed?" Roger finished the sentence.

"Yeah. She was talking with Jo...."

"Shit," Roger interrupted. "Jo can be indiscreet, especially if she's been drinking. Not that I could blame her, but did she hit on Carly?"

"Yeah. She's not upset; it just took her by surprise." Bill paused. "We talked... a lot."

"And?"

Bill didn't get a chance to answer Roger before Carly tugged on his arm. "Come with me. I need you." She pulled him to his feet and began walking toward their room. Bill looked over his shoulder and shrugged at Roger. He noticed that Suze wasn't in her chair.

Carly was practically dragging Bill as she rushed away from the pool. He knew better than to question her and followed, trying his best to keep up with her. In moments they were standing in front of the door to their room. "Give me your key," she demanded. Bill fished it from his bathing suit pocket, vaguely wondering why his wife didn't just use hers. She grabbed it from him as soon as he pulled it out, opened the lock, and pushed him inside. Carly was right behind him and kicked the door closed with her foot.

"I hope you don't mind. I couldn't wait" Suze was standing at the foot of the bed, completely naked. Bill was so startled seeing her that it took him a moment to realize she wasn't talking to him. Instead, Suze was looking past him to his wife.

Carly took a half step forward, then leaned heavily against Bill as if swooning. She squeezed his hand. "I need you here with me." She gazed at him with pleading eyes. "I want you here."

Everything snapped into focus. While he and Roger had been talking, Carly and Suze had arranged a sexual tryst in their room. Bill kissed her and gently pushed her forward. "I love you," she murmured and stepped into Suze's embrace.

The girl-on-girl sex that Bill witnessed as Carly and Suze ravished each other was breathtakingly erotic. He loved watching lesbian porn and found it more arousing than heterosexual stuff. What he saw between the two women topped anything he'd ever seen on video. When Carly orgasmed as Suze licked and sucked her pussy, Bill practically came himself. And he was proud and even more aroused when his wife did the same to Suze as they sixty-nined on the bed.