Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"Oh my god! That was incredible," Suze purred. She and Carly cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss. "I knew you were hot, but wow!"

Carly moved back from Suze and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Everything about you is incredibly sexy- your hair, body, everything. And the way you are so obviously comfortable with your sexuality, like at the airport, has made me absolutely crave you."

Carly was confused for a moment, not understanding what Suze was talking about. Then, she remembered that she'd not cleaned up after fucking Bill right before leaving for their flight. "I'm going to enjoy feeling you on me all day," she'd said. When she had bent over the suitcase to get clothes for Suze, the remnants of their tryst must have been on display. She blushed.

"It was so fucking hot. I wanted to bury my face in you right there." Suze took a deep breath. "And this morning when I saw you laying by the pool with cum in your hair," She trembled. "So fucking sexy!"

The red flush on Carly's skin deepened, but it wasn't embarrassment. Everything that Suze described aroused her. She realized that she was not only comfortable with her sexuality but also enjoyed putting it on display. Carly hugged Suze tight.

"Are you okay?" Suze asked, looking up at Bill.

"Define okay," he answered, trying to keep the conversation light.

Suze chuckled, understanding his meaning. "Your husband is trying to sound cool, but I think he's lying." She motioned to the prominent bulge in his swimsuit.

"Poor thing," Carly said in mock pity. "You look so uncomfortable. Did we do that?" Bill nodded mutely, staring at his naked wife. She looked at Suze. "We really should do something to help him, don't you think?"

"He definitely needs some relief." Suze knelt beside Carly. "I'll help get you started."

"Only get started? You're not going to join in with me?" Carly sounded disappointed. "He's got an awesome cock." She stepped off the bed and caressed Bill's erection.

"I can't wait to see it, but his pleasure is all yours. Roger and I agree, no hall passes with the opposite sex until we play together as a couple."

Carly knelt beside Bill and massaged him through his trunks while she spoke with Suze. "I don't understand. What's a hall pass?"

"It's swinger lingo for when partners give each other permission to play without the other being there. It's just what we feel comfortable with."

"So if it was all four of us...?"

"You're getting me worked up again." Suze leaned forward and gave Carly a long, deep kiss. "Now show me that awesome cock."

The women stripped Bill naked, leaving his turgid erection pointing toward the sky. Then Carly ran her fingers up and down the length of his pole, eliciting a low moan and a drop of precum from the tip of his cock.

"Mmmm, that is awesome," Suze purred.

"Can't tempt you?" Carly asked, tipping Bill's mast toward her. "It feels even better than it looks."

It was Suze's turn to flush red, and the desire flowing through her was apparent. While Carly held Bill's cock Suze leaned forward and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft from balls to tip, swirling around the slit, lapping up the dew drop of precum. Bill moaned louder. Suze sat back on her heels. "Some temptations are just too much to resist. I'm sure Roger will understand." Carly was grinning like crazy. "You two have a great time," Suze said and stood up. She kissed Bill, then Carly. "Mmmm, mmm. When I tell Roger, he's gonna practically cream himself." She began pulling on her bikini. "You two are something special." Suze blew kisses to them both, then walked out.

Carly turned her attention to Bill and buried his rock-hard erection into her mouth. After a few moments, she pulled away and sat back on her heels. "What I'd really like, my love, is to feel you fill my pussy with your awesome cock." She rose off her knees and turned her back to Bill, thrusting her ass out toward him. With one hand, she reached around and guided his stiff pole to her swollen pussy. Carly plunged down onto her husband and drove him deep inside. "Ooooh," they moaned in unison as her butt cheeks pressed into his groin and the tip of his hardness pressed against her cervix. Carly felt gloriously stuffed. And Bill thought she'd never felt so hot and wet. They fucked like that on the chair reverse cowgirl style, then Carly turned around and rode him face-to-face. When she tired, Bill picked her up and carried her to the bed, where he plunged in and out of her from behind. It seemed like they went on forever before each felt the rush of orgasm build. Throughout, Carly declared her delight and encouraged Bill to go harder and faster while he called out his pleasure. Between the noise and the open window curtains, Bill was sure that anyone on the nearby pool deck was getting an eye and earful; he was thrilled.

Bill and Carly held each other close after finally climaxing. Intertwined and languidly caressing each other, they talked at length. Their sex had been more intense and gratifying than ever. They'd crossed a threshold, and going forward, sharing their bodies with others would forever be a part of their sex life. "I don't think we can go back," Carly said. He nodded his head in agreement. "I guess we're swingers." Bill nodded again. "You okay with that?"

"You are mine, and I am yours," Bill said. "I love you with all my heart, soul, and body. I want the absolute best life for us, the most happiness and the most pleasure. Bringing other people into our bedroom could be a part of that. It doesn't have to be (you are enough for me), but it could be, and I want to explore anything that adds to our joy and happiness. So yes, I'm okay with being swingers."

Carly hugged him tight. She'd never felt so happy and fulfilled. Her husband not only understood her, he felt what she did. Their future seemed full of limitless possibilities. "Are we too kinky?" She eventually asked.

Bill chuckled. "I can't imagine that."

"Prostate massage, girl sex, wearing your cum in public (I liked that), exhibitionism," she waved toward the window, "swinging? None of that is too over the top?"

"Nope."

Carly snuggled in close to him. "Oh, you bad, bad man."

"You love it."

"Yes, I do," she answered and kissed him lightly. "And I can't wait to find out exactly how bad you are."

"Mmmm, that sounds good to me," Bill said and returned her kiss.

Carly gripped his hair tightly and plunged her tongue into his mouth. The flame of lust that had dimmed during her morning of wild sex flared bright again. She ground herself against Bill as blood flowed into her groin, and the wonderful ache of passion throbbed in her pussy. Bill's flaccid cock pressed wetly against her thigh, and despite her desire, she knew that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her with it. A naughty craving popped into her mind. She twisted her fingers more tightly into his hair, pulled his head away, and pushed him down toward her crotch. "Do me," she ordered, forcing him further downward.

"You are very, very bad," Bill murmured, running his tongue over Carly's skin as she pushed him to her pussy, which he'd just filled.

"And you love it," Carly echoed what he'd said.

Bill laved her sloppy wet, and battered labia, tasting the salty tang of his cum intermixed with hers. "Yes, I do," he declared and turned his full attention to showering his wife with as much pleasure as possible. His efforts were met with her spectacular orgasm, which finally extinguished the flame of her seemingly unquenchable lust. Drained, they held each other in a tight embrace and fell fast asleep.

Hours later, the couple woke up to low afternoon sunlight beaming into their room. Their stomachs grumbled with hunger, and their lips were parched. Carly rubbed her eyes and mumbled something that sounded like the word "water." Bill stumbled out of bed, pulled a bottle from the minibar, and handed it to his wife. She drank the entire bottle in one long gulp and tried to say "Thank you," but it came out as an unintelligible slur. She motioned for another bottle, which she drank almost as fast as the first. Finally, her senses returned. "I think you actually fucked my brains out."

Bill had consumed two water bottles of his own. "You can't blame it all on me. Suze has some responsibility for you losing brain cells. And my dick had nothing to do with that last part. So, technically I didn't fuck them out." He smirked.

"Smart ass." Carly grinned. "Are you as hungry as I am?"

"Starving. What time is it anyway."

She looked at the bedside clock. "Holy shit, it's after three o'clock."

"Damn. I assume Roger is going to do another happy hour. I'm sure he'll have pretzels or something like he did yesterday. Do you want to go?"

Carly didn't hesitate, "Sure. I've got to clean up first. You got me all messy." She got off the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

Bill followed her. "Wash the sex off before going to a swinger happy hour? I'm shocked," he teased.

Carly swatted him on the shoulder. "I'm very messy, and besides, between all the fun we've had this past week and what you and Suze did to me, my pussy needs a night off." She wiped herself with a wet washcloth. "And to that end, I'm going to wear clothes. So feel free to do whatever you want." Bill raised his eyebrows. "But like Suze and Roger, no hall passes... yet." She gazed at him with a twinkle as she emphasized the last word. "I wouldn't want to miss seeing anything." Bill inhaled sharply at her suggestive comment. "What's that?" Carly asked, nodding her head to the folded paper in Bill's hand. He'd forgotten picking it up.

"I found it stuck under our door." He unfolded the paper and read. "It's from Roger. The airline put them on a flight home this evening, first class, nonstop, and with another set of free tickets. It was an offer too good to pass up, so they took it and have already left for the airport. He and Suze apologize for not saying goodbye, but they didn't want to knock."

"Aww," Carly sounded disappointed.

"He left us their email addresses and phone numbers and encouraged us to stay in touch."

"I'd like that."

"He also said they enjoyed being with us and hope to see us again, maybe even get us to that swinger resort they told us about. He and Suze would make sure we had a good time."

"I'm sure she 's chomping at the bit to give you a good time," Carly chuckled and combed her hair. "So I guess it's just Mark, Deb, Jo, and Dan for happy hour."

"The note says that Mark and Deb got the same offer and left. He wrote down Dan and Jo's room number," Bill waved the note. "Should we meet them?"

"Why not?"

"You said she was kind of overwhelming at yesterday's happy hour."

"I was taken off guard, that's all. She seemed pretty cool; besides, she might be the one overwhelmed this time."

Bill raised his eyebrows. "I thought you were taking the night off."

"I said that my pussy is taking the night off," Carly said with a provocative tone and clear implication. "And we're not just talking about me. Like I said, feel free to do whatever you want as long as I'm there too." She finished touching up her makeup and slapped Bill on the butt. "Reel in your imagination for a second and finish getting ready so we can go find Dan and Jo. I'm starving."

Like most men, it took Bill only a few moments to wash up and get dressed. Then, they headed out to look for the couple and ran into them on the pool deck. "We were just coming to look for you," Bill and Dan said almost simultaneously.

"I guess it's just the four of us," Dan said. "Somehow, Jo and I never got around to eating lunch, and we're kind of hungry."

"Same for us," Bill answered. "I don't know how the day went by."

"I do," Carly said. "And I'm walking bow-legged because of it."

Bill's jaw dropped a little at his wife's boldness. Jo chuckled. "I know what you mean. So, it's the four of us, two bow-legged cowgirls, and our rides for drinks and dinner?" She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and took a few wide-legged steps. Everyone laughed.

"Sounds good to us," Carly said.

"There's a great place just down the beach. That is if you ladies are up to a short walk."

"It's not us who need to be up," Jo continued the tease. The group set off to the restaurant.

The drinks and food were as good as Dan suggested. After eating, they moved to the outdoor deck and continued talking and laughing for hours. Bill and Carly felt like they had another set of new friends.

Dan's phone pinged with a text message. "The airline found us a way home," he said. "Direct flight into Atlanta leaving tomorrow afternoon. We land at nine, just an hour earlier than originally planned."

"Isn't your house a long way from the airport?" Bill asked.

"It is a two-hour drive. When we booked the trip, we figured it would be late by the time we cleared immigration, got our luggage, and went through customs. So, we reserved a room at the airport hotel for the night. That way, we're not wasted for the drive home. When we got canceled yesterday, I told the hotel. They're holding our reservation. I just need to let them know we'll be there tomorrow."

Bill's phone sounded a moment later. "Looks like we're on the same plane out of here to Atlanta, except we've got a connecting flight to catch." He groaned after reading more of the message. "It's almost a twelve-hour layover."

"You're kidding, twelve hours!" Carly exclaimed. "It's gonna suck being stuck in Hartsfield airport in the middle of the night."

Jo looked at Dan like spouses do when silently asking a question. Dan subtly nodded, then Jo turned to Carly, "I know how you might enjoy spending twelve hours at the airport."

A red flush spread up Carly's neck. She gripped Bill's leg under the table.

"We always get a room with a king-size bed. It's plenty big enough for four. Would you like to join us?" Jo asked.

A wicked grin spread across Carly's face. "You better book an extra night so you and Dan can rest before driving home. Because I'm not planning on the four of us getting any sleep."

Bill's smile was as big as his wife's. "This trip has been the first time getting stranded by the airlines doesn't suck."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers