Stranded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he walked back into camp, he found Howard sitting by the fire, keeping it going. Diana was sleeping in her little cot, and the others were all out in the water. Chris put down his squirrels and went out to the water. He had sweated like a pig all day, and needed a bit of a wash. As he walked out to the water, he saw the girls joking and splashing about. They were all in their underwear, and Chris couldn't help but admire their bodies. He just stood there for a moment, amazed at how good they all looked.

Kelly was standing in knee deep water, washing herself off. Chris' eyes went up her long, toned legs. He hadn't noticed how tall she was until now. Her legs really did look spectacular. His eyes continued up, noticing her nice plump ass. She had a great set of abs, and then above that, her awesome tits. Her tits weren't as big as Stacey or Diana's fake ones, but Chris thought they looked even better. He watched as they jiggled pleasantly as she moved around. Her long brown hair was wet, and hung over her shoulder in a wet clump. Chris thought she looked absolutely stunning.

Floating beside Kelly was Stacey, with just her head poking out of the water. Chris thought she looked pretty too, but less so when she was next to Kelly. Then Stacey stood up, and Chris' eyes went wide. The bra she was wearing barely contained her giant fake tits. They were huge, and perfectly round, but they didn't jiggle the way Kelly's did. Chris also noticed that Stacey had an amazing ass. It was much bigger than Kelly's, even though Stacey didn't look like she had an ounce of fat on her.

Heather was standing next to Stacey. She looked like a kid out there next to the two goddesses she was with. But as Chris took a moment to look at her too, he thought she actually looked much better than he had noticed before. She looked like a grown woman for the first time. She was quite thin, and not in great shape like the others, but still looked good. Her tits were small compared to the others, but not nonexistent. Chris thought they would look good on their own, just not beside Kelly or Stacey. He did think Heather had a great ass. It was tight, and yet plump, and made her look healthier. Kelly saw Chris and waved to him. He waved back, and walked out to where they were, not wanting to look like he had been staring. He removed everything but his underwear as he walked out to the girls.

"Hey," Kelly said as he walked up to them. "Any luck today?"

"A little," Chris nodded, dipping down into the water. "I caught a few squirrels, so we can have some meat tonight, but not much. I did see a few bigger animals though, so we'll eat better once I can catch them."

"Are we really supposed to eat squirrels?" Stacey asked, looking disgusted.

"Either that or coconuts," Chris shrugged. "At least for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll try for some fish."

"I love fish," Heather said, dipping down as well.

"Fish it is then," Chris said. "If I can catch any that is."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Kelly said. "You're doing really great Chris. I don't know what would happen to us if you weren't here."

"You would be ok," Chris lied. "You girls are more resourceful than you think."

"Well either way, I'm really glad we have you with us," Kelly said, flashing Chris a big bright smile that made his heart flutter. Up close like this, with her body on display, Chris thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"I'm getting a little cold," Heather said, standing up. "I think I'm going to go sit by the fire a while."

"Me too," Stacey added, and began walking out of the water.

"I still need to wash up a bit," Chris said.

"I'll stay with you," Kelly said. The other two walked back to the camp, leaving Chris and Kelly alone in the water.

"How did you get so good at all this stuff?" Kelly asked, coming closer to him.

"Uh, I don't know," Chris shrugged, trying not to stare at her body. "I'm sort of making it up as I go. I've never been stranded on an island before." They continued chatting for a while, as Chris washed the dirt and sweat off himself, and Kelly floated in the water. When they were ready to go back to camp, Chris realized he had a bit of a problem on his hands. He had been enjoying Kelly's company very much, and especially the view of her body. Now he had a semi hard dick, and he knew it would be quite visible in just his wet underwear. He didn't want Kelly to see that he had gotten hard just talking to her, but he didn't know how to avoid it. He figured what the hell, they were all stranded together, they would need to see each other eventually.

As they walked out of the water, Chris didn't look down, and he hoped Kelly wouldn't either. He could feel the way his underwear was sticking to his hard dick. Thinking about it hadn't helped at all, in fact the exact opposite. Now his dick was closer to being hard than soft. He walked ahead of Kelly, and tried to hurry to his clothes in the sand, but before he got there, he heard a loud laugh. He looked up, and saw Stacey and Heather staring right at him, and Diana standing behind them. Stacey had a big grin and was staring directly at his dick. So were Heather and Diana, only they both looked quite shocked.

"What's up," Kelly asked as she walked behind Chris.

"It looks like Chris really enjoyed his alone time with you Kelly," Stacey laughed.

"What do you mean," Kelly said, as she walked up next to Chris as he was pulling his pants on. She looked over just in time to see his dick before he shoved it in his pants. It was still visible, especially now that they knew it was there, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"Sorry," Chris said, feeling his face burn red.

"It's fine," Kelly said, in a higher voice than normal. She gave him an awkward smile, and then walked back to the camp. Chris walked up too, trying to hide his erection from the girls. He went to his squirrels, and began skinning them, which made the girls turn away. It took him a long time to skin and butcher the squirrels with just his crude rock tools, but he got it done. He put all three of them over the fire, and carefully cooked his kills. When the meat was cooked, Chris cut it up, and gave everyone an equal share.

They had a nice dinner. Everyone seemed in much better spirits than the previous day. Diana still seemed upset, and didn't join in much, but everyone else laughed and talked as they ate. Chris thought he noticed the girls acting differently towards him, and he could see all three of them occasionally glance down at his crotch. After dinner, Chris walked off into the woods to use the bathroom. He was walking through the trees, looking for a clean spot, when he heard something behind him. He turned around, expecting to see a pig or dog, but saw Kelly instead.

"Hey, wait up," she said, and he did. She was still just wearing her underwear that she had swam in.

"Hey, what's up," Chris said, smiling at her.

"Dinner was really good," Kelly smiled at him. "I thought maybe I could thank you properly." Without warning, Kelly stepped up to him and kissed him on the lips. At first he was stunned, and then he kissed her back. Her lips felt soft and warm. He wrapped his hands around her back and pulled her into him. Her body felt amazing against his, and he was quickly hard again.

"Well either you're incredibly horny, or you like me," Kelly said with a naughty smile.

"I really like you," Chris said, staring into her soft blue eyes.

"I really like you too," Kelly said back, and resumed their kiss. This time, instead of pressing her body into him, he felt her hands move down, and begin to feel his dick. That only made him harder, until he was fully hard. She broke the kiss again, and looked down at it, smiling.

"Wow, you have a really big dick," Kelly smiled. "I'm sure Stacey will want a piece of this now that she saw it."

"I don't care about her," Chris said. "I want you." There was a patch of sandy dirt that looked clean enough, and Chris walked them both over to it. He carefully moved down, bringing Kelly with him, until he lay her on her back. He lay on top of her, kissing her passionately. They lay there together for a few minutes, kissing, and enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Chris felt her hands moving along his body, and then he felt his boxers being pulled down.

He broke the kiss, and saw Kelly staring up at him with pure lust. Her hands were now moving along his dick, and he moved a hand down to her underwear. She lifted her butt, and he pulled them down, and then leaned in and kissed her again. Her hands were still on his cock, and then he felt her puling his cock into her. He felt warm wetness, and then slowly pushed in. She felt amazing, and they both moaned together as he entered her. Chris began moving his body in a slow careful rhythm.

Every part of Kelly looked and felt amazing. Her face was stunning, even lit only by moonlight. It was quite dark, but he could still see her stunning blue eyes staring into his. He could feel her big soft tits against his chest, and her sexy toned abs against his own. He had one hand holding himself up, while the other roamed her body. She had wrapped her legs around his butt, and was pulling him into her as he gently fucked her. Her pussy felt warm, and wet, and tight, and utterly perfect. Chris had not had sex in a few months, and he could never remember it feeling like this. Kelly was amazing.

He picked up his pace a little, moving his body along hers. She was moaning softly, and moving her hands along his back muscles. Chris kissed her again, and then to his surprise he felt her pushing him off her. He leaned back, looking down at her in surprise, wondering if he had done something wrong. She didn't look upset in any way, in fact quite the opposite. Chris was about to speak, when she rolled them both over. Chris felt himself being tumbled into the dirt, and then she was on top of him.

He was still inside her, and she quickly gained her own rhythm. Chris grabbed onto her hips, as she began to buck them. Her hips and ass felt soft and yet hard at the same time. She was bouncing her ass on him, taking his cock in long sturdy strides. Her moans were getting louder, and Chris wondered if the others could hear them. Kelly placed both hands on his chest, and began to really move. She wasn't bouncing anymore, but grinding her hips on him, making his cock move inside her. He felt her pussy tighten a bit, and her fingers curl up, and then her legs began shaking.

She fell onto his body, panting heavily, and he carefully rolled them back over. He was on top again, and he resumed slowly making love to her, while she stared up at him in adoration. He knew he was close to cumming, and he didn't want to stop fucking her, but he knew what a terrible idea it would be to get anyone pregnant out here. He waited until very nearly the last second, and then finally pulled out. He reached down just as he began shooting a big load onto her stomach. She looked down as well as he shot ropes of cum onto her.

When he was done, she reached up and took his head in her hands, and pulled it to hers. She kissed him hard, and he kissed her back. They lay there together for a while, enjoying the feel of each other. When they finally got up again, they had to go down to the water and wash off, before heading back to camp together. They decided not to even try and hide what they had been doing.

As they walked back to camp together, they saw Stacey and Heather sitting by the fire. Howard and Diana were both laying in their cots, and Chris could hear Howard snoring lightly. Stacey looked up as she heard them walking up, and then looked back at the fire.

"I hope you two had fun," Stacey teased, "it sure sounded like you did." Chris looked over at Kelly, who looked like she didn't know what to say either. All of a sudden it felt a bit awkward all being together again. Part of Chris wished it was just him and Kelly on this island, but he knew he was still responsible for all of them.

"Well, we're both single," Kelly said as she sat down beside Stacey. Chris sat down across from them, next to Heather.

"I think we're all single now," Stacey said, sounding a bit sad.

"You don't know that," Chris said, wondering what Heather might think about her father being dead. He knew how unlikely it was that Anthony or Jim were still alive out there, but he also knew it was still possible.

"It doesn't matter now," Stacey sighed. "Even if they are alive, they aren't here. And we may be here for a while, who knows. All I know is that eventually, I'm going to want the feel of a man too." Chris stayed silent. He looked over at Kelly, who was just staring into the fire. He couldn't tell if it was from the fire, or there time together, but she looked like she had a sort of glow to her.

Again Chris wished it was just her and him. But he knew that Stacey was right, if they were here long enough, it would get weird with him being the only guy. Especially if he was keeping them all alive. He could already see the way Stacey and Heather were looking at him, and he wondered what that might mean if they were here for longer than they expected. It seemed like he was in quite the predicament. But all that was secondary to keeping everyone alive. He knew that burden rested on his shoulders, and he very much intended to live up to that role, whatever happened.

12