All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 15'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved that she ran and gave him a good thumping too. Hope though that she is only pretending to be broken...again

Wonder how training the new girl will work out. That’s a nice twist.

Have I said you write some pretty darn good dark ?? xx

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 4 years agoAuthor

Pretending....maybe. But a great thing about things that are broken, they can mend, heal. I have a few more surprises/chapters up my sleeve for this story, but I think I've found an ending that will appease most.

>>>Have I said you write some pretty darn good dark ??

Yes, nearly every chapter but i never get tired of hearing it! Flattered, as always. I screenshot all the nice comments to help motivate when I get stuck. Glad to have a genre I can excel in lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don’t usually comment but...hot damn!

I know your stories get dark, I’ve been reading them since Taken, have read the “harsh” ending of Taken Back, and hot damn there’s something about your writing that is so fascinating, so captivating, so stimulating... I love how 2nd hand scared your work makes me, how I can feel Skye’s or Kat’s heart pounding when they attempt to escape. I just.... excellent work, and I’m very happy that you keep updating this story, because it’s one of those gems on lit. Love the character dynamics, and the complexities of Arioch (could he have a heart? does he only care because she’s his property? he’s so difficult to understand!). I also love the psychology of Sam/Arioch, because of his part upbringing in the “heathen”/free world, he’s an outcast but tries so hard to blend in and is so conflicted... Have a nice day, I hope to see more chapters in the future, and stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the twists

This chapter makes me wonder what makes Arioch want to keep Kat around so badly after she’s proven to be so much trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This keeps getting better and better. I like these dark tones you have in your stories. I frequently come back to see if there is a new chapter to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Update?

Any idea when chapter 16 may be up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

NEED more lol

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Chp16

Sorry guys! It's been a rough last 2 months. I'm polishing up. My goal is within next week. I know it sucks to wait, I'll try my best to do better. But ugh, life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite series

This is my favorite series on the site. I love how dark it is.

Can’t wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would she ever get out alive?

First time reading your work and I have to applaud you for this story. My heart really goes out to Katherine. I so want her to get out of this alive. In fact, that's the only thing that's keeping me reading this series so far. This is not my usual choice of erotica, but I was curious of how dark it can get. I hated every violent scene she had to suffer through, but your story was engaging enough to keep me going through 15 chapters of it. I sincerely hope there's a happier ending to this tale, and not just her giving in. I was ready for her to die in this chapter to be honest. But he saved her and the nightmare continues. I know survival beats death, but my heart is really breaking for her.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 3 years agoAuthor
Alive

To each their own. The violence happens to be my favorite part 😁.

I am flattered you have become so invested in her. I cannot give away the ending.

But I can tell you I have several more chapters to go before it's over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranded Ch. 14 Previous Part
Stranded Series Info

SIMILAR Stories