Stranded Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will consider."

"Thank you."

"I brought you home a surprise..." he announced. A mixture of excitement and fear made my stomach churn. His last surprise had not been that great.

"That is very thoughtful of you." He unlocked me from the dashboard and opened the glove box. A blindfold and noise canceling headphones inside.

"Put em on." I reached inside, hands shaky as I lifted them out and slid the blind fold on. I heard him jump out of the truck and make his way to my side just as I put the headphones on, leaving me in a dark silent world. He grabbed the other end of my chain and gently tugged.

I climbed out of the truck and took his hand. He pulled me to what I assumed was the house, which was confirmed when he placed one of my hands on the screen door. I tapped the ground gently in front of me, making sure to miss the ledge by the back door. What on earth could he have brought me that required the loss of two senses?

The toxic butterflies returned, and I felt almost dizzy when he placed my hand onto the thin railing of the basement stairs. While I could hear and see nothing, I could smell sweat and a tinge of body odor. Was it a person? Was that my surprise? Or was I smelling a week on the road? He walked ahead of me, placing my other hand on his shoulder and I carefully made my way down. By the time he guided me into the exact spot he wanted me, my heart was beating faster than a hummingbird. I felt a cold sweat break out and I focused on my breathing. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. I felt nauseous when I felt him grab the blindfold and headphones, ripping them off. My eyes were still closed, so it was the noises that came to me first. Muffled shouts and rattling chains.

"Open your eyes darlin." I shook my head, tears already slipping down my face. I did not want to see, once I saw it, it became real. He gripped the back of my neck, pushing me forward a few feet.

"I brought you home a gift and you don't have the decency to even look at it. I am beginning to feel offended."

"Husband, please..." I gave a soft plea as I shut my eyes even tighter.

"Don't think calling me that will earn you mercy. Open. Your. Fucking. Eyes." So I did, a half-startled cry escaping before I could cover my mouth with my hand. It was so much worse than I could have ever imagined.

He had brought home not one, but two people, both of which I recognized instantly. This was why his trip took a little longer. I was looking down at Zane and Stacy. The look of horror on my face was apparent because it was the strongest emotion running through me. They were both stripped completely naked, Stacy was curled up inside a large dog crate, eyes glazed over, body covered in several cuts and bruises, she barely seemed to register we were even there, let alone any recognition. Zane knelt on the floor, heavily bound in chains that were locked to metal loops in the floor so that he was unable to rise any higher. Duct tape was wrapped around his head, covering his mouth, one of his eyes black and swollen shut. He had dried blood under his nose, and his body was covered in sweat from struggling against his restraints.

"W-why? I've been good." I sobbed. This was all my fault; Arioch would not have even known about them without me. Zane looked up at me with his one good eye in confusion, glancing between Arioch and me. He shouted something in my direction, but it was lost against the duct tape. Arioch glared at him and he quieted for the moment.

"There are multiple reasons, sweetheart. We promised Cousin Riley a wife and I promised my sister a husband..."

"Then how is this a surprise for me?"

"Because you get to help me train them."

"What if they can't be trained?" I knew them both to be strong willed people, I did not foresee either of them giving in easily.

"Then we'll bury them with Marcus and start over."