Stranded in Heels Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was at the door changing back into her snow boots. Emma came to her and took her hands. "Well, just know that you're welcome here anytime," she said. "Even when you're not stranded by a snow storm."

Sarah squeezed Emma's hands and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You are so sweet," she said. "And I may just take you up on that sometime."

Dani walked onto the porch with them. "I hope you do," she said. "I'd really like to spend some time talking with you. Have you ever thought about teaching in a rural school?"

Sarah shook her head. "Not really. PC West was my first job out of college, and I love it there."

"Well, if you want to think about it, come see me. I'd love to introduce you to my students and teachers," Dani said.

Sarah looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

Dani smiled and leaned close to Sarah. "I think my students could learn a lot from you, Sarah."

Sarah smiled and winked. "I might have to give that some thought," she said. She turned and let Doug help her into the truck.

"Get your hand off of her butt, Doug," Dani said as he pushed her into the seat.

"So, what did you think of my family?" Doug asked when they were back out on the road.

"They are lovely," Sarah said. "I really enjoyed myself this afternoon. You know your sister read me right away, right?"

Doug looked at her. "No. Did she say something?"

"Yeah, she asked if you knew. I told her about our talk last night. I think she meant it when she said she'd like for me to come back."

Doug nodded. "I think she did, too. So that's why she giggled when we told them about Annie. I wondered then if she suspected something."

"Well, I like her," Sarah said. "I'd like to get to know her better."

"No reason you can't," Doug said.

"No, there's really not, is there?" Sarah said more than asked as she settled back in her seat to enjoy the ride back to Doug's place.

12