Stranded in Heels Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah & Doug feel the heat.
2.7k words
4.82
2.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
342 Followers

"Do you mind if I go take a nap in the bedroom?" Sarah asked as they walked into the house. She knew he wouldn't mind, but she was still a guest in his house.

"Why would I mind?" Doug laughed. "I don't really need to check on the animals. I just used that as an excuse to get out of watching the Chief's game with Jimmy. I'm going to put on some sweats and a team jersey and kick back in my recliner."

Sarah laughed. "I kind of got the impression you and Jimmy aren't bff's."

"He's not bad," Doug said. "I just don't like to watch football with him. He thinks he's knows everything about it and he really doesn't. My dad doesn't like to watch with him, either, but he doesn't have a choice."

Sarah laughed. "Well, enjoy your game." Sarah walked down the hall to the bedroom, followed closely by Annie. She took her snow boots off and put a towel over the pillow to keep make-up off of it.

She lay in the bed and sent Danielle a text: 'Hey, girly, I'm still stuck here. I slid off of the road last night and a cowboy stopped to help me. We got my car out of the ditch this morning, but I still can't drive back to the city. It's a nice place and I'm safe. And, no, nothing has happened with the cowboy....yet!'

The reply from Danielle was almost immediate: 'We want to hear more about this cowboy! How old is he? He's single? Have his own place? Is he a hunk?'

Sarah's thumbs quickly typed her reply: 'He's maybe a couple of years younger than me. Yes, he's single. Yes, he has his own place, and it's beautiful! Big ranch house with a barn. He has cows and horses and alpacas. Oh, and three huge dogs. Yes, he is a total hunk!'

Danielle: 'So does he know?"

Sarah: 'Yes. He suspected something, thanks to one of the dogs who doesn't like women, and he asked me if I was a man. I admitted to being a male, but not a man. LOL He's actually acted a little flirty. Interested, maybe? Earlier today we went to his parent's house for Sunday lunch with his family. I went as Sarah.'

Danielle: 'Wow! How did his family act? Do you think any of them read you?"

Sarah: 'His sister did. We were doing dishes together and she asked if her brother knew I am trans. When I told her yes, she relaxed and was very nice to me.'

Danielle: 'Hannah said to tell you that you've always been a lucky bitch. LOL'

Sarah: 'Tell Hannah she's right! I'm going to take a nap now. When I get up I think I'm going to try to see just how interested my cowboy is.'

Danielle: 'Keep us posted. And good luck!'

Sarah took her wig off and put it on the nightstand, then lay down and closed her eyes.

When she woke up two hours later she took a minute to remember where she was, and why. She could hear the sounds of the football game on tv in the other room. She sat up and put her wig back on, then used her fingers to fluff out the curls as she sat on the toilet. She stood at the mirror and checked her eye make-up and lipstick.

She went to the kitchen/dining/living area in her stockinged feet. Doug was leaned back in his recliner watching the football game.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, feel better?" he asked when she walked in.

Sarah laughed. "I guess the stress of last night and earlier today got to me a little," she said.

"There's a fairly fresh pot of coffee in the carafe if you want some," he told her. "If you want to add something to it the bourbon is in the cabinet next to the fridge. There's also a pitcher of lemonade on the counter."

"I think I'll stick with just coffee," she said. "Do you need me to bring you anything while I'm up?"

"I wouldn't mind a refill on my lemonade," he told her. He held his glass out to her.

"Just lemonade?" she asked. "You're not using it for a mixer?"

Doug laughed. "Not yet. Maybe later."

Sarah took his glass to the kitchen. She emptied the almost melted ice cubes into the sink, refilled the glass with ice and poured the lemonade. She poured herself a cup of coffee and went back to the living area.

"How is your game going?" she asked as she settled on the couch, pulling one foot under her and letting the other dangle out in front of the couch.

"Not too bad," he told her. "I fell asleep, too, so I'm just getting caught up with what's going on."

Sarah saw him looking at her stockinged foot sticking out in front of the couch. She was glad she'd put the toe ring on this morning. She wiggled her foot and smiled at him. "You like my toe ring?"

"Huh?" Doug asked. It was almost as if he didn't realize he was staring at Sarah's foot. "Oh, uh, yeah, it's... I've never seen a woman wear a toe ring before."

Sarah stretched her leg, lifting her foot closer to him. "So, what do you think? Is it sexy?"

Doug blushed and looked away from her foot. "Uh, yeah, it's sexy," he said. "You, uh, you have pretty feet."

"Thank you," Sarah smiled. She could tell her foot was having an effect on him. She remembered that she'd caught him looking at her feet more than once since she'd been at his house. She knew she could use that to her advantage... later. She let her leg relax and her foot back down near the floor.

"Doug, I'd like to cook for you tonight, if you'll let me," Sarah said. "But I don't know what you have to cook. Would you like for me to just snoop around in your kitchen and see what you have?

"Well, or I can tell you what I have planned to fix for us, and you can cook it if you want to," he laughed.

Sarah laughed. "That sounds like a good place to start."

"In the left side of the fridge there are some small steaks that I took out of the freezer this morning. I have planned to make some kind of potatoes, probably baked if I was doing it, but you can change that if you want to," Doug said.

"Are you a salad person at all?" Sarah asked.

Doug nodded. "I can go for a salad with dinner. Not FOR dinner... WITH dinner."

Sarah nodded. "Duly noted. I tend to eat a lot of salad, but I'll fix you some potatoes."

"How will you cook the steaks?" Doug asked.

"I thought I'd sear them in a skillet, then put them under a broiler," she told him.

Doug nodded. "Ok, you pass. You know how to cook a steak," he smiled.

Sarah got up to take her coffee cup to the kitchen and start their supper. "More lemonade?" she asked him.

He handed her his glass. "How about two fingers of Crown over a couple of cubes of ice?"

She smiled as she took his glass. "Coming right up."

Two hours later Doug sat back from the plate on the breakfast bar. "That was a good meal!" he smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Sarah said as she started to clear the dishes. "You want two more fingers of Crown?"

"Maybe in a bit," he said. "First I think I should help you with these dishes."

Sarah put her hand on his arm. "Doug, to be honest, I enjoy doing it," she said. "It makes me feel very domestic to take care of the dishes... very womanly... and I like that."

Doug looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Ok," he said. "I don't want to deny you that feeling."

She smiled. "Thank you. Now... two fingers of Crown? Delivered to the king of the castle in his easy chair?"

"Sounds good to me," Doug laughed. He moved slightly toward her, like he was going to kiss her. Sarah's heart fluttered, hoping he would. But he caught himself and turned toward his recliner.

"Here you are, sir!" Sarah said dramatically as she put the tumbler of bourbon on the table beside Doug's chair.

"Ah, thank you, dear," Doug replied. "Perhaps when you've completed your tasks in the kitchen you can pour yourself a drink and join me."

"I'd like that," Sarah said. "Um, do you have any wine?"

"Yes, I do," Doug said. "There's a bottle in the bottom of the fridge just waiting for a special occasion. I'm not a wine connoisseur, but Dani says its good stuff."

"Then I'm sure it's good stuff," Sarah laughed.

Sarah finished up in the kitchen, dug the wine out of the bottom of the refrigerator and managed to find a corkscrew to open it. Doug was watching yet another football game when she took her place on the couch.

"Thank you for supper," he said again. "It was very good. You're a great cook."

"Thank you," Sarah said. "I'm going to make someone a good wife someday."

"Is that what you want?" Doug asked. "To be someone's wife?"

"It's kind of a joke among ladies like me," Sarah explained. "But, sure, at some point we all dream of that."

They sat in silence for a while, both looking at the tv screen but neither really watching it.

"We need to get some blood moving here," Sarah said as she finished her glass of wine. "Do you still want to see me two-step in my high heels?"

Doug sat up straight in his chair. "I'd love to see you two-step in your high heels. But I'll have to put my boots back on."

"Meet you back here," she laughed as she stood to go put her high heels back on. On the one hand she hated to put the heels back on... Doug was obviously attracted by her feet. But two-stepping was a good reason to get close to him again, and she could take the heels back off after a bit.

Doug put a cd in the stereo and started the music. They stood facing each other, unsure how to start. Finally Sarah took Doug's left hand in her right hand and put her left hand on his shoulder. Doug put his right hand on her waist, and they started to move to the music.

They moved easily around the big room. Doug was a good dancer and led as they stepped and swirled. Sarah was a good follower and let him push and pull her and twirl her around. They were both laughing as they moved.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" Doug said. "I thought you were kidding about dancing in those things... especially two-stepping."

"I learned to two-step with my momma," Sarah laughed. "You've obviously made a few trips around the dance floor, too!"

Doug smiled. "With my momma," he laughed. "Momma liked to spin, though." He moved his right hand to the small of her back and pulled her close. He started to move a little faster. He twirled her under his arm so that he ended up behind her with her arm crossed across her body, then spun her again so that they were back face to face. Sarah moved with him each time, anticipating what he was going to do next.

Finally at the end of the song they were face to face, panting for breath. Their faces were flushed and they were laughing.

"I haven't danced like that in ages!" Sarah giggled. "Thank you."

Doug looked into her eyes. This time he did move towards her. Sarah tilted her head to the side, anticipating his lips touching hers. She put her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Their tongues clashed. The kiss was hot and passionate. Sarah felt his hands put more pressure on the small of her back, pulling her lower torso against his. She thought she could feel a bulge against her lower belly, and she knew she could feel a stirring in her thong panties.

Sarah pulled her lips from his and looked into his eyes. "Are you sure?" she whispered.

"Very sure," he whispered, his voice husky as he pulled her mouth back to his. They stood in the living room, kissing like teenagers. Doug moved his hands down to Sarah's ass and pulled her against him. She could definitely feel his bulge now. Sarah wrapped her right leg around his thighs to pull him to her.

Suddenly she pulled back, panting for breath. "Let me have few minutes to get ready for you?" she said, her eyes almost pleading.

Doug nodded. "Take as long as you need," he said. "I'll wait."

Sarah pushed her mouth against his again. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. Doug opened his mouth to accept her tongue, and pushed his against hers. She stepped back from him. "I'll call you when I'm ready for you to come into the bedroom," she whispered. Doug nodded and let her go.

Sarah almost ran to the bedroom. She quickly took off her tunic and pants, then her pantyhose. She took her bra and silicone forms off and got a pink sleep bra out of her suitcase. It was a wide strip of spandex with a band around the bottom that pushed her natural pecs up, and on the sides to push them in, so that she had the illusion of having tits and cleavage. It had spaghetti straps over the shoulders.

She took her panties off and went to the bathroom. She took a big rectal syringe out of her shoe bag and filled it with warm soapy water. She shoved the nozzle into her puckered hole and squeezed the bulb hard. She loved the feeling of the warm water filling her. She sat on the toilet and expelled the water, then repeated the procedure twice more. Satisfied that she was clean, she rinsed the bulb and put it back in her shoe bag.

Next she pulled out a large silicone butt plug. It was cone shaped, and at the bottom end was two inches in diameter. She put plenty of lube on it. She put it on the closed toilet lid and squatted over it until she felt the pointed end touch her sensitive hole. She moaned as she slowly sat down, slowly stretching her sphincter. She moved up and down a few times to make sure she was stretched, then used a towel to wipe the excess lube from her hands and ass cheeks.

She put her pink panties back on, making sure the thong nestled between her flushed cheeks. She put the pink sleep bra on. She put some more lipstick on. And she was ready. She went to the door and called softly to Doug. "I'm ready for you."

Doug didn't know exactly what she had been doing. He'd never had sex with a woman like Sarah and didn't know what kind of preparations she might need to make. He'd splashed some more of the bourbon into his tumbler to sip while he waited. He debated taking his clothes off. Surely she was taking hers off. That had to be part of her getting ready for him. But he didn't want to move too fast. What if she was just putting on some sexy negligee for him? Would he feel silly if he was naked? He finally decided to take his boots, socks and jeans off and wear just his jersey and boxers when she called to him.

He stopped short when he walked into the bedroom. Sarah was on the bed, partially on her side, in just her bra and panties, smiling at him. She was tilted to her left and had her right leg pulled up just a bit.

He still couldn't see a bulge in the front of her panties, but he did have a very nice view of her bare ass cheek. He stopped and stared, letting his eyes sweep up and down her body, at her soft shoulders, her flat belly, her smooth thighs, her pretty feet.

"Join me?" she said seductively, holding a hand out to him.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
342 Followers