Stranded: Kateryna

Story Info
Bad decisions leave her stranded and desperate.
11.8k words
4.67
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction which features themes of reluctant/non-consensual sex. All characters are over age eighteen. Thank you for reading!

------------------------

"Oh, almost forgot bag. Bye bye, bitch!"

Kateryna reached desperately as Yaroslav tossed her bag over the stern of the Minotaur. She needn't have bothered. The ape's lazy throw had never been intended to reach her on the dock. Instead, the girl watched as the colorful bag slapped against the churning water. The Mediterranean was always so beautiful in the photos. It was always so dirty in port.

Yaroslav disappeared from view. The squat man who had once eyed her so lasciviously now dismissed her like he had the bag. Nor did any of Kat's friends come to the rail. Even Yulia, with whom she felt close, didn't dare come to wave goodbye. Gradually, the sleek yacht steamed toward the channel, and the open water beyond. Only Denys and she remained behind, and he was angrily hustling away.

She had made so many poor decisions that day.

***

"I'm tired of this shit, Phytos, I told you!" Impulsively, the dirty blonde stood up and stormed away from the circle of loungers and cushions that made up the aft upper-deck. Her benefactor stared at her, his thoughts hidden. The other guests turned suddenly quiet.

Kateryna tugged on the impossibly short bikini cover she wore, and leaned on the rail. The city of Antalya had been their port for two days but already Kat was bored with it. She was bored with Phytos, and bored with her confining life on the Minotaur. She flicked her gaze quickly back at him. He wasn't really an awful person. So long as she played her part, and more often than not gave him what he wanted, things were fine.

Today, she just couldn't deal with it. There were visitors on the yacht that day, business 'colleagues' of Phytos. The wealthy Cypriot, as he often did, took the opportunity to mark her as his. His hands on her body, coupled with the frequent lewd remarks he directed her way, amused his visitors but frayed her nerves. To make it worse, the beautiful ship's boy Denys was looking particularly fine. She just wanted the touch of someone even close to her age.

She found him stocking the main bar. It was a stroke of luck. The little bar on the upper deck would offer them no privacy at all, but the main bar held promise. Approaching with exaggerated sensuality she slipped her hands under his immaculate sport shirt. His abs were hard, but as smooth as she had imagined. "Mmmm Denys," she whispered. "You've been ignoring me today."

The young man started, turning to her. "Kat, I-." He didn't finish. Instead, Kateryna kissed him sweetly and eagerly, her tongue briefly exploring his mouth before retreating. "I... he'll be looking for me. For you."

"Oooh, I don't care about Phytos," Kat said softly. Again her mouth teased his neck. Her hands slipped under his shirt, exploring his smooth chest. "He's soooo old," she giggled. "You have what I want, though." Her hand brushed his stirring organ.

Denys glanced about anxiously. Kateryna had steered him against one of the ice chests, a spot relatively hidden from view. Still, if any of the guests came looking for a drink they could be found out. "Kat, I don't know..."

"I do," she said, with just a touch of irritation. Why was everyone so afraid of Phytos? Kat had flirted with Denys plenty, enough to know the attraction was mutual. More than once she caught him eyeing her ripe body as she swam, or tanned topless on the foredeck. "And he knows, too." The firm squeeze she gave his cock left no doubts about what 'he' referred to.

Again, the youth cast about nervously, but this time seemed to reach some decision. "Here," he mumbled, leading her from the bar to the adjacent passageway. With only a moment's fumbling, a key from his pocket opened an unoccupied guest room. They slipped inside.

Triumphant, Kateryna spun to press herself against the wall. As Denys watched transfixed, she gripped the hem of the flimsy bikini cover and wriggled it over her head. Streaked blonde hair first was lifted, then spilled free across her shoulders and neck. "You like?" The Ukrainian girl already knew the answer. There was no lack of confidence in the way that Kateryna ran her hands over her lean, tight body. Only the tiny black bikini protected her modesty.

In a flash the dark haired youth tugged off his shirt. He was as perfect as Kat had imagined, smooth, lightly muscled, and tanned. His dark locks nearly covered brooding eyes. An afternoon spent together would be just what she needed to take her mind off of Phytos and the others. She approached him, tracing her fingers slowly down his shoulders, chest, and abs.

"Mmmm," she said. "Let's see if the rest of you is as hard." Sitting on the edge of the room's modest double bed she first unbuckled then pulled down Denys's shorts and briefs. His cock sprung free.

"Mmmm," she repeated, hiding just the faintest touch of disappointment. Her young lover's organ was smooth and eager, everything she had hoped for except perhaps its girth. Never mind, she thought, quickly banishing any disappointment. The pure beauty of the young man wielding it would more than make up for any minor failings. She slipped her lips over his shaft.

Denys groaned, beyond ready for the sensation of Kateryna's soft mouth on his cock. As he watched, the girl quickly took more than half of his length past her lips. Withdrawing, she flicked her little tongue back and forth across him, from the base to the very tip. Again she took him deep, keeping her dark eyes fixed on him.

Kateryna smiled inwardly. The ship's boy was turning out to be an easy and appreciative recipient of her attention. She took his cock deep with ease before popping it free. Next she made a show of playing with the strings of saliva that connected her lips to his shaft before quickly swallowing it again. The youth arched his head back and moaned aloud. How long had it been since he'd been with a woman? They had been visiting various ports for months. To Kat's knowledge, the crew had yet to be given more than a few hours ashore to run errands and pick up supplies.

"Oh, Kateryna," he moaned, running his fingers through her hair. His cock jerked in her mouth. If she wasn't careful he would cum before she got what she needed. She pulled back.

Biting her lip suggestively, Kateryna unhooked then let drop the flimsy bikini top. Denys, eyes wide, drank in the sight. Even coming as she did from a country known for the beauty of its young women, Kateryna stood out. Her tummy was tight, giving just a hint of her firm abs, but her breasts were the real story. Full, and almost impossibly buoyant, they were the envy of every girl on the ship. Denys had glimpsed them before as Kat and Yulia sunned on the foredeck, but now they were his to explore and enjoy.

The youth wasted no time, swiftly kicking away his shoes and shorts. Impatiently he guided Kateryna back on the bed and in no time was licking and sucking her nipples. She let out a small gasp of delight.

"Ooooh, Denys," she moaned. "I've waited so long for this. Each time he touches me I dream of you." It was only a small exaggeration. Sometimes one of the deck hands or the captain himself would feature in her fantasies, but without question Denys was the finest looking. She ran her fingers through his dark curls while he explored her offered body. He was like a child in some ways, eagerly opening a gift on his birthday. His achingly hard cock brushed against her thighs. She wriggled against it, eager for release.

At last, the youth seemed to get the message. Pulling back only for a moment, he took a final admiring glance at her twisting body before tugging free her bikini bottom. Scarcely hesitating, he worked the tip of his cock against her damp slit. He plunged forward.

"Yes," Kat gasped. He was so easy, she thought. Denys's sleek cock entered her without difficulty. She was wet and ready, guiding his hips with her hands. Dark, eager eyes met hers. She smiled. "Oooh," she moaned. "I need it!"

The young man needed no encouragement. After a brief adjustment to his position he quickly found his rhythm. "Unnnh," he gasped. "You're so beautiful, Kat." The youth was clearly infatuated, drinking in the sight of her ripe body as he buried his smooth cock in her flesh. "I didn't know you... unh!"

The Ukrainian girl let her eyes slide shut, soaking up the moment. There was no room here in the little guest room for her troubles. It wasn't that Phytos was necessarily a bad lover. The aging Cypriot knew what he wanted and pursued it with a focus that Kateryna grudgingly admired. He was just old. Where once he might have been compactly muscled for a shorter man, he now came across as slack. Denys was exactly the opposite. Everything about him was tight and smooth. Kateryna ran her hands appreciatively across his shoulders and down his arms. She stroked the well defined muscles of his chest. Their forbidden session was just what she needed.

"Oh yeah, fuck," moaned Denys. She could feel him trembling against her.

Kat opened her eyes, a touch annoyed. In her fantasy, her lover would pump her as long as she wished, only succumbing to ecstasy once he had sated her. It was clear however that if she didn't intervene it was going to be a short afternoon.

"I want to ride you," she suggested.

"Mmmm, what?" Attentive to her needs, Denys met her eyes. "What?"

"I'm on top," she said. It took a gentle push against his chest before Kat was able to get the message across. Somewhat awkwardly, the two switched places. "Yeah," she said, settling on top of his shaft. "This is good."

Denys didn't object. The new position allowed him to play with Kateryna's breasts more readily. As the young woman settled in on his dick, he cupped and fondled them, marveling at her perfect body. "Oh, yes," he groaned.

Kat, meanwhile, was finally getting what she wanted. Astride the youth, she was free to rub her clit against his shaft. "Ahhhhhh, yeah," she moaned, grinding against him. "Your beautiful cock!" Their pose also allowed her to pull off of him almost entirely, tease the tip of his rod against the lips of her pussy, then slip back forward.

"Unh," the youth groaned. Eyes closed, he happily let Kateryna ride him.

The two were well on their way. The two most beautiful people on the boat -the handsome ship's boy and the gorgeous and young companion to the owner- were finally making love. It was as it should be, thought Kateryna, as she ground against him, enveloping his pole in her dripping slit. Of course they would be lovers. She pushed against him, retreated, and pushed again. Denys twitched beneath her, his face a mask of ecstasy. Who would deny them? Kat felt the trembling of what would soon be a well deserved and powerful orgasm. She took him deep and slow.

"Kateryna," Denys panted. "Ooooh Kat, I'm... fuuuuuck!" Her lover stiffened beneath her, his brow knit shut. "Unnnnnnh!"

With a jolt of alarm, Kateryna realized that Denys was climaxing. Already, her tight slit was awash with cum. Quickly, she pressed herself onto him, grinding her slit against his bursting cock. "Ah," she groaned, fighting for just the right spot.

"Oh fuck, I'm... ahhh. Your pussy!" Denys bucked against her, still cumming, still emptying into her. She wanted him to keep cumming, to somehow stay hard.

Desperate to join her partner, the girl thrashed against his still hard dick. She was rewarded with a jolt of pleasure, followed quickly by another. Pushing again, she worked the spot eagerly. Beneath her, Denys' mouth was wide open, his boyish good looks made perfect by the orgasm sweeping over him. His beauty was just the trigger she needed.

"Ooooooh," Kateryna cried out. "Ooooh, fuuu... uuu... Ah!" At last, the teasingly slow wave of ecstasy caught her. She shuddered and came, still thrashing against Denys' cock. "Oooh, oh, oooooh," she moaned. She lost control, climaxing in a sudden ripple of tremors that dropped her to her partner's heaving chest. "Ahhhhhh."

"Shit! I'm so... omigod." The youth was still jerking through the last of his own tremors, a few more spurts of cum filling Kat's already slick hole. His cock was softening, but not so quickly that the girl couldn't squeeze out a few more shudders. Her gasps echoed his.

"Oh, fuck," Kat gasped. A final shudder rippled through her lean body. Her face was pressed against Denys' neck. "That was so... oh god." Her breath had practically been torn from her. She sighed.

"Was what?"

Through the fog of her lust, Kateryna raised her head to see the thug Yaroslav grinning at the open door of the suite. In their haste, neither had thought to lock the door. Before she could even react, the squat deckhand snapped a photo with his phone. He admired it briefly before snapping another one. He was shaking his head and chuckling.

"Oh, is good one," he laughed. Still shaking his head in amusement the thug stepped in and closed the door behind him. Unlike the others, he didn't forget to lock it.

***

Not four hours after her unceremonious eviction at the dock, Kateryna found herself back at almost the same exact spot.

Ignoring her unreachable bag, she had gathered her few things and taken off to inspect the old town. It hadn't been a fruitful trip. The bar on the central square where their group had passed several raucous hours the day before was strangely quiet. Likewise, the casino where Phytos and his dubious colleagues had dropped thousands of dollars was far from welcoming. Several of the patrons greedily eyed Kateryna in her skimpy cover, but security had relentlessly watched the unaccompanied young woman until she had fled in a huff.

The posh hotels nearer the water were out of the question. She had enough cash for the least expensive of them, but what then? She was more than a thousand kilometers from home. One of the cheaper waterfront bars at least offered her a place to collect her thoughts for the price of a beer. The glum girl sipped her drink carefully, staring out across the docks.

"Hey. Hey there."

A man was addressing her from the edge of the bar's outdoor seating area. She glanced up at him. For a moment her hopes surged, thinking he might be a friend of Denys coming to offer assistance. Seeing him her hopes fell once more. The man gave off no hint of wealth or power. He looked like one of the city's less exclusive tourists, nothing more. "Hey," he said again.

Morosely, Kateryna looked toward him. With a sudden flash of awareness she could see that he had her bag. Smiling, the man stepped inside the seating area and handed it to her.

"I thought it might be yours," he said with a grin.

"Oh, thank you!" she offered. She accepted the damp bag and skeptically inspected it. It didn't hold much, just several days worth of clothes and some makeup, but it felt like a victory just to get it back. The things would have to be washed, of course.

Her visitor smiled blandly at her, clearly pleased to have helped. "I saw the guy on the boat throw it in the water. He seemed kinda like a dick."

Katernya laughed, the first time she remembered doing so that day. "You've got no idea," she said, still picking through the waterlogged bag.

"I'm Ryan," he said, hopefully.

The Ukrainian assessed him. She had in the past year learned to judge men swiftly. Those that were neither extremely wealthy nor extremely good looking did not merit her time. Ryan was definitely in neither camp. His plain clothes and humble air screamed that he was at best moderately successful, while his uneven smile and average build were quite plain. On the other hand, he was the only person who had treated her politely that day.

"Ryan," she said, brushing a lock of hair playfully from her face. "I'm Kateryna."

***

Yaroslav pocketed his phone, not bothering to contain his glee at the discovery of the two lovers. Casually, he leaned against the locked door, his stare shifting between them.

Kateryna rolled off of Denys, trying to cover herself. Denys for his part looked as if he was still waking up from a bad dream. He finally fixed his eyes on the squat deck hand.

"Yaroslav! What are you doing? Get out of-"

"Shut up boy!" The dark-skinned man that Kateryna had once dubbed 'Euroslab' glared at the youth. "I say what to do now!" Denys turned away, cowed.

"Yari," said Kat, trying a different approach. "I'm really sorry. This is a mistake, obviously. You don't have to tell Phytos."

The squat man turned back to Kateryna, drinking in the sight of her still exposed body. "No," he agreed. "Doesn't have to know."

Kateryna felt flooded with relief. She couldn't believe her good luck. She had only ever seen the deck hand as perfectly loyal to his employer. "Oh thank you, I-"

"Only have some fun first, is all." Yaroslav cut her off, placing his hand on the buckle of his shorts. His grin was even wider than before.

Dread filled Kat, as quickly as had her earlier, misplaced relief. She struggled to find her voice. "Yari, please! Can we just forget this happened?" She tried to look genuinely repentant.

"Some fun first," he repeated, unbuckling his shorts. The pair he wore had at one point been identical to the immaculate pair that Denys and the others wore as part of their uniform. In Yaroslav's case though they had been allowed to become beaten up and discolored. They dropped to the floor.

"Yari, please!" Kat begged.

The thug chuckled. "Don't worry," he said, his eyes flashing to her dripping pussy and back. "Don't want his second. Blowjob me is all. I let you go."

Kateryna's mind spun, trying to figure a way out. Perhaps if she'd been nicer to him, but all of the girls either mocked or avoided the man. She had little money to offer him, either. What she got from Phytos or the captain she spent as quickly in the waterfront boutiques. She had no gossip or rumor the man would possibly care about. She had nothing.

Impatiently, Yaroslav tugged off his briefs, revealing his cock. There was nothing special about it, she thought. It wasn't deformed or scabbed as she had feared. It was thicker than Denys' organ, and at least as long, but nothing she couldn't deal with. She began to seriously consider doing as the man asked.

Perhaps sensing opportunity, Yaroslav barked out at the boy "Get her pillow!" Then grinning at her still, offered "You can kneel."

Denys had slowly been getting dressed. By now he had pulled his briefs and shorts back on. He seemed to be considering going for the door, but at Yaroslav's command halted and fumbled for a pillow. He tossed it in front of Kateryna.

"You stay or no deal," said the deck hand, not even bothering to look at Denys.

Kateryna tried to compose herself. She knelt. The first time with Phytos had been like this, at least in some ways. Phytos at least had been well groomed, and of course her excitement at being taken to his princely suite had gotten her half in the mood from the beginning. But the idea of going through the motions with an older man wasn't that different than putting her mouth on Yaroslav's cock. It was just the price of admission to a lifestyle otherwise beyond her. The dead ends and dulled expectations of life back home had almost claimed her, nearly dragged her down. Kat refused to go back. She couldn't.

Before she could summon second thoughts the Ukrainian girl popped her mouth over the head of the presented organ. There was a faint smell of sweat mixed with grease which she quickly dismissed. Kat took the first two inches, almost gagged then took another. Unlike Denys, Yaroslav wasn't already hard. He was, however, plenty plump in her mouth. Kat pulled back before again pushing forward. Pressed against her tongue, his cock twitched.

"Now you like me, bitch," the squat deck hand taunted. "Not joking now."