Stranded: Kateryna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just a fantasy. Ryan was greedily working over her pussy with his fat cock. He was deep in her now, his entire rod buried in Kat's welcoming gash. Strong arms gripped her, holding the Ukrainian in place as he fucked her. Ryan had settled on a steady pace, sustainable and deep. The man showed no sign of climaxing any time soon.

"You're so hot," he groaned. "That sweet little body." He slid in and out. "I love fucking you here in the sun."

Kat studied her new owner. With plain features and close-cut hair, he was far from the young, handsome men she fantasized about. And yet, his focus and confidence were arousing. Ryan's strong hands on her body, the intense look in his eyes as he pumped her, and the flashes of muscle across his lean frame all turned her on He was going slowly, taking her just the way he wanted, and making the moment stretch out. He was like no partner she had experienced, neither selfish nor passive. Her hand crept to her slit. The signs of another orgasm were undeniable now. Kat flicked her nub. She could cum again, but needed it harder.

"Can we change, like... doggy?" Kat bit her lip suggestively.

"Yeah," Ryan said, his voice rough. "You like it like that?"

"Yes, can we?"

In answer, Ryan pulled out, his cock an angry, slick lance. He slapped Kat's thigh. "Get in position."

Kat scrambled to her hands and knees. She raised her ass in anticipation, eager for their session to continue. Instead, Ryan took his time, running his fingers along her back and legs. He slapped her ass hard.

"I like the way you offer it up to me," Ryan said. There was a raw edge to his voice. "That pussy." He teased her with the head of his cock, rubbing it against her slit, down to her nub, and back. It was maddening. "I can't decide if I'll take my time or just tear it up." He rested a hand on her ass.

"Hard!" Kat panted. She wanted to cum again. The gorgeous, hot day, the drinks, and her fantasy all loosened her inhibitions. "Fuck me hard."

"Yeah," Ryan grunted. He slapped her ass again, a stinging blow that in its wake left a creeping, delicious warmth. He slammed his cock deep.

"Ooooooooh," Kat moaned. The possessive, crude language was as unexpectedly erotic as the man himself.

'Nnnnh, so wet for me. Fuck." Ryan drove deep again, this time establishing a faster, harder rhythm. He gripped Kat's hips.

"Yes, like that!" Kat pushed back, welcoming the intruding cock. "Hit it."

"I own that shit," Ryan groaned. "Fuck!"

Eager to cum, Kat slipped a hand back to her clit. Her slightest touch sent a jolt of ecstasy through her tight body. "Yeah, own me. Use it."

"Fuuuuuck." Ryan was pumping fast and hard now, his hips slapping against Kat's raised ass. The man who less than five minutes earlier had been pumping slowly now pistoned into her recklessly.

"Oh god, yes, yes." Kat's fingers danced across her clit. When was the last time she had cum twice during a session? Ryan was shuddering against her, his own orgasm quickly approaching. Kat desperately wanted to cum with him. They would be one.

Ryan grabbed a handful of Kat's wild, dirty-blonde hair. He tugged her head back. "Look," he said.

Kat was facing the slanted window of the cabin. With her head pulled back, she could see her own reflection, and that of Ryan looming behind her. His expression was ecstatic and intense, eyes narrowed to slits, mouth agape. She was beautiful, with tight, tanned skin, large eyes, and her own blissful expression. They were a perfect match, the man of strength and drive, and his perfect young lover.

"Oh, oh Ryan," she gasped. "Fuck me. Finish me so hard!" He would own her completely.

As if reading her mind, the American pushed her to the deck, keeping his grip on her hair. She was helpless now beneath him, submissive and open, welcoming his raging cock into her slick depths.

"You're mine now," he panted. "I own that pussy, that little mouth." He slammed deep, withdrew, and slammed deep again. "Say it. Say it, Kat!"

"I'm yours," she cried out. "Use me. Use me up. Oh, oh fuck!" Cock, fingers, and foul language dragged her to the edge.

"Nnnnnh, oh yeah!" Ryan joined her on the precipice, seconds from release. His body went stiff as he tugged her head back painfully. "Fuck yeah, that tight hole." His cock was impossibly hard, impossibly deep with her. She would never be the same. Ryan had destroyed her, remade her. "I... oh... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Ryan came, his cock buried in Kat's trembling pussy. A blast of hot cum soaked her depths.

"Aieeeeeee," Kat gasped. "Oh, oh Ryan! Yes, I'm... ooooooh." She joined him in ecstasy, her body tensing and releasing. Her slick pussy clamped down, shuddering against him, trapping his organ. "Oh, fuuuuuuuuuck, yes!"

Another shot of hot seed filled her. Ryan's grip didn't ease as he trembled and came. He was merciless, holding her tight as pleasure flooded him. She was his to use. "Biiiiiiiiitch, fucking take it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." The wave of orgasm swept over Kat, swirling tendrils of ecstasy caressing and carrying her along. She surrendered herself to bliss, to Ryan.

They were one.

***

Kat lay alone in the darkness, staring at the ceiling of her small cabin. The boat bobbed and rocked gently in the sheltered waters, but sleep eluded her. The Ukrainian replayed the day's events.

She had completely misread the American. He wasn't the weak, easily-manipulated tourist she had taken him for. He had only presented that persona so Kat would drop her guard. He had been the one manipulating her.

Their session had mirrored the imbalance of power. Once he had made it clear he would abandon her if she didn't give him what he wanted, he had proceeded to do exactly as he pleased. She was still sore, remembered vividly the possessive, dominant way he had used her. There had been no give and take, no finding of a common ground. She gave and he took. He was a predator.

And yet, there had been fulfillment in those moments as well. Not only had he given her two wrenching orgasms, the absolute clarity of their relationship was unexpectedly comforting. She was his entirely. She was young and beautiful; he was an older provider. Phytos had always introduced Kateryna as his girlfriend, laying the veneer of a conventional relationship on top of their arrangement. Ryan, she knew, would never bother to conceal the obvious. To him she was warm flesh.

Kat rose, tugging off the oversized t-shirt Ryan had given her to sleep in. She inspected herself in the mirror. The day in the sun had given her smooth skin an even more noticeable, warm blush. Her streaked blonde hair had lightened. Her eyes were large and bright. The Ukrainian's slender neck led to full, buoyant breasts, a trim waist, and toned legs. With her beauty, Kat could have anyone. That she had come to find herself in this place with this man troubled her. Wearing only a pair of skimpy panties, Kat walked from her cabin to Ryan's. She pushed open the door.

He must have heard her coming, or noticed the light. The curtains were open, allowing the reflected moonlight to play and skip along the ceiling and walls. A soft breeze teased through the room. Ryan lay on his side, half covered by the sheet. He met her gaze.

"You're not a good person," Kat said.

"I know," Ryan replied. There was a matter-of-fact tone in his voice. He pulled the sheet back, opening a place for Kat to join him on the bed, daring her to accept him as her new keeper.

She went to him.