Stranded: Kateryna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kateryna didn't have to open her eyes to picture Yaroslav's triumphant expression. How many times had she and the other girls mocked him? Mostly they had done so behind his back, but knowing they were protected by Phytos and the captain sometimes said things out loud. Would it have made a difference?

The simple motion gave her something to focus on. The girl pushed her lips down Yaroslav's gradually stiffening cock, then back. Kateryna prayed it would quickly be over. Like Denys, the deckhand couldn't possibly be getting regularly laid, if at all. Back and forth, Kat tried to maintain firm pressure.

"Yes, suck it bitch." Yaroslav pawed at Kateryna's breasts while abusing her verbally. Rough fingers squeezed her nipples, tugging and pinching hard. Meanwhile the brute's free hand found her hair, digging in and holding her close. There was no escape. "l show you real man."

The increasingly hard cock violating her mouth became Kateryna's only thought. Instead of controlling the tempo, she at best tried to keep from gagging at his repeated thrusts. His organ wasn't larger than she could take, but with no chance to catch her breath or adjust her stroke it was almost unbearable. Again and again he pushed against the back of her throat.

"Said stay, boy!"

Kateryna gasped for air as unexpectedly Yaroslav tugged his cock free. Through eyes streaked with tears she watched as Denys briefly squared off with the deckhand. The youth was at least fifteen years younger, and stood several inches taller than Yaroslav, but seemed nonetheless tiny besides the man. Denys was fit, but slight of build compared to the older man. Though overweight, Yaroslav's arms spoke of considerable strength, and his squat fireplug of a body seemed impossibly solid. As before, Denys backed off. Yaroslav scoffed.

"Here," he called to Kateryna.

She had no choice but to accept his cock. This time gripping her hair with both hands, Yaroslav stuffed the dirty blonde's mouth with his shaft. He grunted with pleasure, pulled back, then thrust again. "Fuck! Is good, bitch!"

In other circumstances Kateryna would have taken offense at his repeated, foul language. If her situation wasn't so perilous she would simply have stormed away, yelling for Phytos. Or, perhaps if Denys wasn't so meek she could have scrambled free. As it was, she had little choice but to let the brutish deckhand use her mouth as he wished. He wished to do so roughly.

Doing her best to avoid the worst of Yaroslav's aggressive thrusts, Kateryna kept her mouth as tight on his dick as she could. With each pump, the dirty blonde squeezed her lips against the sides of the brute's cock, hoping both to protect her throat and bring the unwanted session to a swift end. If Yaroslav noticed what she was doing he didn't care. Even doing her best, he probed her mouth hard. His breath started to come rough.

"Uhhh," Yaroslav groaned. Still gripping her hair, he pushed her down until Kateryna's knees threatened to buckle. "Uh!" His sole purpose seemed to be to defile her, force-feed her cock while pushing her to her physical limits. When at last he came there would be no doubt that he had taken what he wanted from her. Somewhere, Denys made a pitiful whining sound. Kateryna had no more use for him.

Eyes clenched shut, Kateryna had no thought but to get through the afternoon. Once she had given Yaroslav what he wanted she would be free to work herself back into Phytos' favor. Later, she could make up some story to finally get the slab of a man fired. Denys would back her up, she was sure.

"Huwww," the deckhand groaned. His grip on her hair relaxed somewhat. His thrusts became less rhythmic. "Hnnn." For a moment Kateryna convinced herself perhaps Yaroslav had lost interest. Then, the first blast of cum hit her tongue.

"Hnnnn," Yaroslav groaned. His tight grip on her hair resumed, his cock stiffening in her defenseless mouth. A second blast of revolting, sticky cum flooded Kateryna's throat as the brute's cock surged forward. "Hunhhhhhh!" he gasped. "Take, bitch!"

Desperately, the Ukrainian girl tried to twist free. She had almost succeeded when another stream of spunk violated her mouth. Overwhelmed, Kateryna coughed, sending a spray of load out of her mouth and nose. She quickly drew in a ragged breath before the thug drove his cock home again. Her mouth was polluted with cum. She coughed again, finally pulling free. "Oh, shit!" she gasped.

"Ha, fuck!" Yaroslav laughed at her, pulling back his rod at last. Strings of cum connected her lips to his cock and dripped down to her breasts. She had snorted cum and saliva out of her nose, too. Her face was a wreck of streaked tears and sticky seed. She tried to wipe it away.

Panting, Kateryna hung her head and tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah, is good... hey!" Yaroslav seemed to notice for the first time that the Ukrainian girl wasn't the only one who was messy. When Kateryna coughed she had splattered cum onto the deckhand's thighs. Even some of her saliva ran down his legs. "Fuck!" Angrily, he used his briefs to wipe the worst of the mess away. Finally abandoning them, he simply tugged his shorts on.

"Made mess, bitch," he muttered before turning away. Still tugging on the last of his clothes, the squat deckhand stumbled out of the room.

"Fuck!" Kateryna practically screamed. "Fuck!" Getting no response from Denys she rushed into the tiny shower. The stream of warm water helped wash away the shameful traces of her liaisons, but did nothing to calm her mood. Her anger mounting, all manner of revenge schemes swam through her head.

***

"Ooooh, so your friend's girl was really a guy!" Kateryna snorted, almost spilling her drink. "He couldn't tell?"

"Right?" Ryan said, leaning toward her. "After that his rule was no girls taller than five three!"

It had been so easy to wrangle an invitation to Ryan's boat. While accepting his predictable offer to buy her another drink, Kateryna had only needed to drop a few clumsy hints about her need for a place to stay before the American offered her a room. Just half an hour later they were drinking on the aft deck of his rental. From what she could tell, he was piloting the boat back through the Bosphorus to the Black Sea. It was almost too good to be true. If she could catch a ride even as far as Istanbul she'd be halfway home.

Her new friend, on the other hand, seemed content rambling on a bit while periodically glancing at the Ukrainian girl's body. Standing somewhere around five ten and slight of build, the American had little physical presence. Nor with his plain features and unruly brown hair did he seem to have any particular charm. He did have a self-deprecating sense of humor, but that was about it.

"Hey," he said, sitting back a bit. "You never said why that guy threw your bag overboard."

The question caught her unprepared. In fact, her last hour aboard the Minotaur had been humiliating in more ways than one. She'd avoided coming up with an explanation and now had to think quickly.

"Oh," Kateryna said, toying with her hair. "I'm a friend of the owner. I caught a ride from Odessa. That's where my family is." Quickly she scanned Ryan's face for an expression of interest. "But he's planning to keep going. To Cyprus I think." She stopped, hoping the partial explanation would be enough. It wasn't.

"So, you got off the boat here?"

"Yeah, I need to get back. School is starting soon." That was another hasty fabrication. Her hometown university had almost certainly already started, and in any event she had never planned to study there. Since climbing aboard the Minotaur months ago Kateryna had given no further thought to anything besides living the good life as Phytos' plaything.

"So, why'd that dude throw your bag into the water?"

"Oh, you mean Yaroslav." Even saying his name was distasteful. "Yeah, he never liked me very much. Like I said, I was a friend of the owner. He couldn't boss me around like the others."

Ryan seemed to consider the new information, his amiable expression giving away nothing. He took a sip of his drink.

Certainly, Kateryna had no intention of telling her host the truth, how by the time she had showered and re-emerged onto the deck, it was already too late. Denys had by then been escorted to the dock where he shrieked futilely at Yaroslav and the other deckhands. Wordlessly, but with a withering look, Phytos had watched from the bridge as the same deckhands came to eject Kateryna. She knew better than to try to explain. Yaroslav leered at her, briefly grabbing his crotch as the others steered her to the dock next to the fuming Denys. The easy life of privilege she had come to take for granted had come to a halt in less than fifteen minutes. Again, the scene ran through her mind.

"Hello? Yoo hoo! You there?"

Kateryna pulled herself back to the present. Ryan was eyeing her with his usual friendly, bland expression. "Yeah?"

The American chuckled. "I lost you there for a minute."

"Oh I'm sorry. I was daydreaming. About the boat." She tried to rally, smiling.

"Yeah," Ryan said, "the boat with all of your friends." The moment seemed to drag on. Kateryna couldn't tell if Ryan was being sarcastic. "Anyway, I thought you might want to shower."

***

Blissfully, Kateryna soaked herself under the surprisingly spacious master cabin shower. Ryan had explained that his agreement with the charter company forbade him using the boat's second shower or toilet. It seemed an odd restriction to the Ukrainian girl, who was used to having her run of the massive Minotaur. On the other hand, she was more than happy to use the larger of the modest boat's two showers, even if it meant sharing with Ryan. Suddenly, she caught a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye.

"Hey," said Ryan nonchalantly, "don't mind if I brush my teeth, do you?"

The girl yelped in surprise. Though safely behind the steam frosted glass of the shower her host would certainly have a tantalizing view of her body, not to mention that he himself was seemingly wearing only a towel. She stepped back as far into the steam as possible. "Yeah, okay."

"I mean, we'll be seeing a lot of each other the next couple days, right?"

Kateryna ignored this last comment. Slowly soaping herself she began to wonder if she had misread Ryan. The almost goofy, harmless vibe he put off didn't mesh with someone who would so brazenly intrude on her personal space. She delayed finishing her shower until he had cleared the room. Later she slept fitfully, but unmolested, in the spare cabin.

***

The next morning the two shared a simple breakfast before getting underway. The coffee was wretched, thought Kateryna. Ryan either had no skill with the simple task, or no interest. She stayed no longer than necessary before going to stand sullenly at the rail. Her host flicked her an unreadable glance before tidying the galley.

Later she joined him at the bridge, dodging the wind that threatened to tangle her hair.

"Hey," said Ryan. Behind reflective sunglasses he didn't seem quite as goofy as he had the night before. He grinned. "Another day in paradise!"

"Sure," Kat said. She saw no point in further charming him. A man such as Ryan should consider himself overwhelmed with good fortune merely to have her aboard. Compared to Phytos and his brash friends, Ryan seemed to lead a dull life. He made no mention of going to clubs or the casinos. He didn't speak of closing a deal, buying a vineyard, or whatever it was men of wealth did. He was no one.

She looked to starboard, away from Ryan..

"Yeah," said Ryan, following her gaze. "Kemer. Really cute place. They have a cable car up the mountain."

Kat spotted the surprisingly large marina. At this time of year it would be crowded with luxurious yachts, taking their last tours of the season. With a few hours ashore she could perhaps find a new benefactor. Men of wealth were always on the lookout for beautiful young women. 'Talent', as the captain used to say.

"Hey, let's stop here," Kateryna suggested. She played with her hair. Men loved that.

"You want to ride the cable car?" Ryan asked with a laugh.

"I need a few things," she said. "I forgot some when I left the boat. You don't even have to come along if you don't want."

"Yeah?" he said, chuckling. He appraised her, unreadable behind the mirrored lenses.

Katernya bit her lip suggestively, imploring him.

"That marina is always so crowded," Ryan said. "Buoy moorings only, and the water taxi is sooo slow. Takes too long." He made no sign of turning toward the marina. "You can get what you need tonight."

Kat looked longingly as the town faded behind them. The boat slowly rounded a rocky headland. For another hour, harsh cliffs topped with sparse vegetation crept by. It was as desolate as it was rugged, with few other boats. Finally, they found sheltered waters. Ryan dropped anchor in what appeared to be an otherwise unoccupied cove. He put together a simple lunch.

Her host opened two beers, offering one to Kat. They ate together in the galley, but as before the Ukrainian girl excused herself as soon as she had finished. She grabbed a second beer and turned to leave. Ryan shook his head, chuckling.

"What?" Kat asked.

"You," he said. "You're funny."

Kat was tempted simply to return to the deck, but there was something unsettling about Ryan's expression. "I'm funny?"

"Yeah," he said. Like Kat, Ryan opened a second beer. "You eat my food. You drink my beer. You sleep on my boat. But, you don't talk to me, you don't help, you don't clean up. You don't even thank me. You're funny."

For the second time, Kat wondered if she had misjudged her host. "I thought you were being nice to me," she said.

"I am!" Ryan laughed. "I am." He spread his arms, indicating the boat. "I rescued you from Antalya, didn't I?"

"You didn't rescue me," Kat said indignantly. "I didn't need rescuing."

"Oh?" said Ryan, still grinning. "How much money do you have in your pockets?"

"That's not-"

"Where would you have stayed?" Ryan continued. "Why were you alone at a bar at midnight with nothing more than your purse?"

Anger flared in Kateryna. "What do you want then?" she demanded. "You want me to wash the dishes?"

"No," said Ryan. "I want you to show me your tits."

She froze. "Fuck you!"

Nothing seemed to bother Ryan. "Isn't that what you do, how you get by?"

For a moment she was silent. "No."

"Sure you do," Ryan said. "Girls like you don't have 'friends' with three-hundred million dollar yachts. Whoever the dude is that owns that boat wasn't your friend. He was fucking you. And now he isn't. You either bored him or pissed him off."

Struggling to contain her anger, Kateryna said nothing. No good options presented themselves.

"Yeah," said Ryan, settling back against the cushions. "So, show 'em to me."

"No!" Kateryna practically shouted. "I thought you were nice, but you're an asshole."

Ryan laughed. "So, let me get this straight. The last guy whose boat you lived on, you fucked for the privilege. And every afternoon, the crew and passengers got a look at that rack while you nude sunbathed. Does that sound right? But not me. Not the guy who pulled you out of that touristy shithole bar you were stranded in."

Again, anger rose within her. Kat cursed her own stupidity. The man's goofy, naive mannerisms were an act, or at least a convenient diversion. She would have to deal with him the same way she dealt with other men. The way she had learned to since her body first had bloomed.

Biting back her shame, Kateryna tugged off the mesh bikini cover she had been wearing since the day before. Before she could change her mind, she unhooked her bikini top. The young woman's perky breasts bounced free. Ryan whistled in appreciation.

"Now those things are fucking nice!" His eyes drank in the sight.

"Yeah," she said curtly. "You happy now?"

"Yeah I am," Ryan said. "Fuck! I mean, there was this chick in Odessa, tried to play me for a marriage scam. About the only thing she had going for her were her tits, and yours are soooo much nicer. Come here."

"You're such a loser," Kat said. "A loser American who can't get laid in his own country. Only losers fall for marriage scams." She felt powerful, demeaning him.

"I didn't fall for it," Ryan said. He took a sip of beer. "I fucked her. Pretended to believe her bullshit story about a college degree, how cute she thought I was, how much she wanted to start a family with me..." He shook his head, smiling at the memory. "Fucked her hard."

"You're not touching me!"

Ryan only shrugged. "Probably not," he agreed. "Because of course you'd never sleep with a guy you weren't in love with. Like your 'friend' on that boat. Anyway, yeah." Ryan was still grinning. "I'll just drop you off in Çıralı, then."

Kateryna knew the town. Denys had pointed it out to her less than a week earlier when the Minotaur passed close by. "Second rate," he had explained, "or more like third. No marina, no nightlife. Only a few fat, sunburned tourists that waddle back to their hotels at dark." She'd never find a new benefactor there. Kat clutched her hands to her breasts, trying to maintain some outward dignity. "Take me back to Kemer."

"Turn around?" Ryan shook his head. "No, I don't think so. I have to return this boat. I'll drop you off in Çıralı. I can get us there before nightfall."

Kat watched as Ryan readied to cast off. He started the engine, urged the boat forward, and fussed with the anchor line. She wondered if it was her last chance. "Okay," she mumbled.

"Huh?" Ryan looked up from the bow.

"Here." With Ryan watching, Kat abandoned her attempt at modesty. Striking a pose, she tossed her hair, arched her back, and reclined suggestively. Sunlight and shadow played along her taut, ripe body. Onboard the Minotaur, she and Yulia would sunbathe topless, striking just such poses to soak up the sun. They would count how many times the crew, or Phytos's guests, would come to admire them from the upper deck.

"See how easy that was," Ryan said. "Maybe we don't have to hurry after all. Enjoy the afternoon." The American went into the cabin and cut the engine.

"We deserve something more fun than beer," Ryan said as he returned to the deck. He was carrying a bottle of chilled vodka, glassware, and a few cans of fruit juice. Kat let Ryan pour her pineapple juice and vodka. Nothing fancy like Denys would have prepared, but admittedly better than the disgusting Cypriot brandy that Phytos favored.

Ryan disappeared again, this time returning with an oversized towel which he spread out for them. It felt more comfortable than the scorching deck, but left her seated uncomfortably close to her host. "Thank you," she said, trying to sound sincere.

If Ryan caught her discomfort, he chose to ignore it. He sipped his drink, sweeping his eyes across the horizon. "I mean, it's not a bad life, right? The Mediterranean sea, sunlight on the water, a private boat, plenty to drink, and a beautiful woman by your side." He chuckled. "Or in your case, a handsome man."

He was right, of course. Most of the girls her age in Odessa would happily trade places with Kat. Even a few days spent away from the poverty and limited opportunities of their home country would seem like an unattainable dream. Plain as he was, Ryan, who held an American passport, would on his own be worth targeting. To get married to an American of even modest means, move overseas, then divorce him after two years was a much-discussed ploy. Once in the States, it would be simple to find a younger, more suitable husband. But Phytos had spoiled her; life aboard the Minotaur had. The idea of seducing such a plain and dull man held no attraction.

"You're right," she said. Kat tried to put some warmth into her smile. "It's a nice day."