Stranded Pt. 02

Story Info
Jen confronts her husband.
6.9k words
4.44
18.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

I would like to thank todger65 for editing my story and catching some embarrassing mistakes. It took me longer than I would have liked to get back to our stranded Jen. I appreciate any constructive comments you would care to share. I have not run out of story ideas yet, but life happens and best laid plans...

Stranded Part 2

Jen confronts her husband

Jen stirred from her sleep confused and disoriented. She lay with her eyes closed as the events of the night before swept over her waking brain. The first feeling was guilt, but it was swept away by the feeling of contentment. She knew that she had cheated on her husband. She just could not find it within herself to feel bad about it. She had never orgasmed so many times, in such a short time, in her life. There was no way she would feel bad about that. In the clarity of a new day she realized her husband was cheating on her and had been for some time. Until last night, until now, she had refused to admit the truth to herself.

Her introspection was interrupted by soft kisses on her face. She opened her eyes to see Alisa smiling down at her. "Hey sleepy head. Why don't you take a bathroom break and come back to bed?"

Jen pulled Alisa into a hug, "Good idea. My bladder is full, and my breath must be horrid."

Shortly after Jen returned to bed and noticed that Melody was gone. As much as Jen loved the girl, she was glad to be alone with Alisa. She pulled Alisa into her arms and kissed her deeply, "I cannot express how much you have changed my life. Thank you for saving me."

"You were stranded. I just did what anyone would do."

"I appreciate you helping me then, but that is not what I meant. You saved me when we made love. Your family saved me when they fucked the shit out of me!

"I know I am not explaining this very well. Before you came to my rescue I was lost. I was going through the motions with no plan. I was trying to save a failed marriage because I could not face what would happen next. I refused to think about life after marriage. Partially because I could not wrap my head around losing my husband, but mostly because since the day I was married I never thought about what I wanted. I fell into the tired and outdated role of my life supporting my husband.

"It was never us, always him, and it should not have been that way. You do not treat the people you love that way. I realize now that it never had to be me or him. I can be happy without his approval or attention."

Alisa snuggled against Jen, "I think I get it. You spent your marriage supporting him and you could not admit to yourself that it was not enough for him. You do know his inability to be a good husband is not your fault?"

"I do now, my eyes are open. And, if it is alright with you, I would like to spend more time here. I do not want to get my car fixed and leave for good. I do not want to go back to the way things were. I want to live. I want to love. I want to have wonderful sex, and I want to do it with you."

Alisa saw how vulnerable Jen was in that moment, "You are always welcome in my home and in my bed. I do not want you to leave at all, but I understand you must deal with your life. Just know that I want you. When you can, as often as you can, I want to be with you."

She kissed Jen sweetly, then with passion. Their hands wandered over each other, touching, reassuring, and exciting each other. Soon they were sliding their hands along each other's cleft. Massaging each other as their passion for each other grew. Jen kissed her way down Alisa's neck, nipping and licking her way to her breast. She licked her nipple and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue flicking the tip and circling around it. She repeated the process on Alisa's other breast before kissing her again.

Jen turned toward the foot of the bed and licked her way down Alisa's body. Alisa spread her legs as Jen's licking approached her sexual center. She moaned softly when Jen ran her tongue down her labia. Jen felt Alisa's hands on her thighs, pulling her on top. The two lovers were intertwined, each focused on bringing pleasure to the other. Both felt the joy of giving and receiving. Their tongues moved against each other's sex and their passions rose to that wonderful and joyful peak. They orgasmed together and embraced each other's wetness.

Jen was kissing Alisa's thighs when the bed moved. She looked up as Ron approached. His hard cock was nearly purple with his excitement. Jen began to lovingly suck on his cock while she continued to straddle Alisa's face. She pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it at Alisa's entrance. Ron slowly inserted his cock into his wife's-soaked pussy. He stroked into her, gradually increasing the pace. Alisa was soon bucking and quivering through her second orgasm of the morning. Jen moved off Alisa's face and lay down on the bed. Ron pulled his still hard cock out of his satiated wife.

Jen smiled up at him and spread her legs to invite him in. He did not need additional encouragement. His huge cock slowly filled her, and she moaned as he began to slowly fuck her. Their lips met and their tongues danced. Alisa's hand caressed her own crotch while she watched them. Jen looked up at Ron, "I need you to fuck me hard. Please fuck me hard."

Ron was more than agreeable and was soon pounding his cock into her willing pussy. Jen's hips rose to meet his thrusts and she was soon rewarded with an orgasm that left her stunned. Ron slowed to allow her a moment. She looked so amazing laying on the bed. Her hair swept across the pillows. Her green eyes were focused on his and an unforgettable look of extasy was on her face.

She could feel Ron getting close. She gently pushed him off and onto his back. She positioned herself between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Her mouth moved up and down his cock in time with the pumping of her hands. Ron stiffened on the bed as his orgasm approached. Jen could feel the cock swelling in her mouth and redoubled her efforts. Ron's loud groan was followed by the cum spurting into her mouth and down her throat. He clenched the sheets in his hands while Jen joyfully swallowed his cum. She laid his now flaccid cock on his stomach, kissed him, and turned to Alisa.

Alisa had gotten herself worked up again watching her husband with Jen. Jen kissed her passionately and played with her tits while Alisa masturbated furiously. She moaned loudly into Jen's mouth as she orgasmed. Jen held her close and kissed her face as Alisa caught her breath. They smiled for each other and snuggled. Not long after that the three sated lovers fell back asleep.

Nearly an hour later they were woken by Melody bouncing on the bed, "Get up guys. I made brunch. You have to eat before it gets cold."

Jen threw on the skimpy robe she now felt belonged to her and was ready in seconds. Melody grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the hall. It took Alisa and Ron a bit longer to get moving. When they arrived in the kitchen Jen was seated and sipping on a cup of French Roast and making appreciative noises. Alisa looked at the spread on the table, "My god Melody, this looks awesome. I am impressed!"

"Don't be mom. I left the dirty dishes for you guys."

They began eating and talking. Before long Will and James wandered in. Their sleepy faces perked up when they saw the quantity of food on the table. They sat down and began eating like they had not seen food in a month.

Alisa's expression was serious when she looked at her daughter, "I am not complaining, just the opposite. But what made you decide to cook this over the top brunch?"

"Last night was the most amazing experience in my life. I needed to show you all how much it meant to me. I have watched you cook for us for my whole life and never appreciated how much work it was. Now I understand a little bit and I promise I will do better. I have taken for granted what you do for us and I will not do that again. I love you mom."

A teary-eyed Alisa enveloped her daughter in a tight hug. Melody looked into her mother's eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. The kiss soon turned passionate and everyone at the table perked up as they watched mother and daughter. In a few moments, the two stopped kissing and held each other close, "I love you too sweetheart. I want to spend a lot of time with just you and me. But as much as I want to explore our new closeness, I think we need to focus on helping Jen."

"I can't wait, but I get that we need to help Jen. We owe her so much and even if we didn't owe her, I love her, and I want to help her." The men at the table nodded their approval. Jen's eyes teared up as she realized that this family cared about her. Never in her life had anyone cared about her like they did. Alisa's love was amazing, but to know that they all cared for her was overwhelming.

A teary-eyed Jen smiled at her new family, uhm, lovers. Oh, fuck it, who cares, she loved them for all of it. Alisa, the great sex, and a closeness like none she had never known in her life made her feel euphoric. Jen knew she had fallen head over heels for Alisa, and her family. They were a part of her now and she would do anything for them. Jen wiped her eyes and smirked, "Alisa is it safe to assume that my clothes are dry? If they are not and I have to fuck for them I can go for that. But I need to go home and deal with my husband. I cannot be happy with you if I don't take care of my own baggage."

Alisa stood and took Jen's hand, "I'm going with you. Why don't you take a shower, and I will have your clothes waiting when you get out?" Jen nodded her agreement and walked down the hall, slowly shedding the robe as she went. There was a definite sway to her hips. She knew everyone was watching and enjoyed putting on a show.

Alisa motioned for Ron to follow her into their bedroom. She closed the door behind him and looked into his eyes, "Ron I love you and I will always love you. You are my soul mate now and forever. Can you understand and accept that I am in love with Jen? Please know that I love her with you, not instead of you. I can love you both and I want to. Please tell me that that you understand. Please tell me that I don't have to choose. Please?"

Ron smiled at his beautiful wife, "I know you love me. I love you and that means I accept you as you are. Jen makes you happy and I want you to be happy. If you want to love us both then I think you are woman enough to do just that. Not to mention she is hot as fuck! I mean, Jesus honey, I don't know if I am in love with her yet, but I am damn sure in lust with her!"

Jen laughed out loud and slid her hands up her husband's bare chest, "You don't know how relieved I am. I had hoped you would understand, but I was still worried. What if you said no? What could I do that would not hurt someone? There is a reason we were meant to be together." She leaned up and kissed him deeply, "I love you."

"I love you too Babe. So, assuming we can get Jen's car on the road what's next?"

"Jen needs to settle things with her husband, and I am going with her to help in any way I can."

"Ok, but don't you think Jen needs a plan before she gets home?"

"Good point. Let's all get ready for the day. If Jen wants our help, we can sit down with her and plan this out as much as possible."

When Jen walked back into the kitchen after her shower everyone stared. "What are you guys staring at?"

Ron grinned, "Outside of Alisa, none of us have seen you with clothes on! I will admit you look nice, but I think you look nicer naked!"

Jen chuckled with them and sat at the table, "OK. Here is the thing. I came to Columbus to get my husband a birthday present. His birthday is tomorrow so I know he will be home at some point. I do not want to wait and see if he shows up. I want to deal with things and move on. I am sure he is having an affair, but I have no idea how to prove it. Anyway, I need to find out about my car and go to the phone store."

Alisa grabbed her purse and the overnight bag she had packed while Jen showered, "We will take my car. I wasn't planning to let you go alone anyway."

Melody piped up, "Do you and your husband have the same phone plan?"

"Yes. Why?"

"When you get your new phone ask them to add the Find My Phone app to your phone. They can show you how it works, but basically you can plug in your husband's phone number and it will show you where his phone is on a map."

A phone call to the garage was somewhat positive. Other than the wheels and tires there was no damage to the car. The downside was that the wheels would not be delivered until the following day.

Alisa smooched and hugged her family, "I may not be back for a day or two. I will keep you posted on what is going on."

The two women dropped by the garage to get the birthday present out of her car. They headed to the phone store and got Jen a new phone with the app installed. They soon saw that his phone was in a suburban area about ten miles from Jen's house. "I don't know anyone living there. I think I need go find out what he is doing there."

The drive took thirty minutes. As they approached the address Jen pointed out her husband's car parked along the curb. The two women parked behind it and got out. The house shown on the phone was small and sat back on the lot. Jen went to the front door and was preparing to knock when Alisa stopped her, "Listen. It sounds like someone is being beaten."

Alisa grabbed the doorknob and twisted. The door was unlocked so the two women walked inside. The sounds were much louder now. They quietly walked down the hall and peered into the bedroom. Jen was frozen in shock at the sight in front of her. Her husband was on the bed on his hands and knees. There was a ball gag in his mouth and an exceptionally large strap-on dildo plunging in and out of his ass. The woman wearing the dildo was smacking his ass with a leather paddle as she plunged the dildo into him.

Alisa was the first to recover from the shock and she immediately began taking pictures with her cell phone. Jen whispered to Alisa, "What do we do now? Yell surprise and happy birthday?"

Alisa almost laughed out loud. The decision was made for them when Jen's husband began to ejaculate on the bed. The woman gave his ass a final slap, pulled the dildo out of his ass, and stood up. She was unbuckling the ball gag when she saw the two women standing in the doorway, "What the fuck! Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

The woman picked up the leather paddle and came at Jen. Jen punched her hard in the nose. The woman staggered back as the blood began to gush from her nose. "I am his wife you dumb bitch. That's who the fuck I am. Drop that fucking paddle or I will knock you the fuck out!"

The woman dropped the paddle, "I need to go to the bathroom."

Jen looked at her with disgust, "Go on then. When you get your nose straightened out, we are going to talk. Don't you dare try to leave!"

Jen turned to her husband, "Jesus Bill, is this what you have been doing?"

"You shut the fuck up bitch. You do what I tell you, when I tell you. Go home. I will deal with you when I get there."

Jen was flabbergasted, "You really think you control this situation? That you control me? You are out of your fucking mind. Don't bother to come to the house. You won't be allowed in."

Jen and Alisa walked down the hall to the bathroom, "OK bitch, what's your name and what's your story?"

The woman was obviously afraid of Jen and did not hesitate to answer, "I am Joan, Bill's assistant. We have worked closely for a long time, so we talk about stuff. One night we were having drinks..."

"You mean one night when you were fucking him?"

"Yes. One night when I was in bed with him, I found out he likes to be dominated. Things kind of escalated from there."

"How long have you been fucking him?"

"A little over a year."

"Here is how this is going to go. You will cooperate with my lawyer. Do you understand me and what might happen if you don't?"

Joan could think of a lot of ways this could get worse if she did not cooperate, "Yes."

Jen and Alisa left the house. When they got into the car Alisa turned to Jen and pulled her into a hug. Jen began to sob and held onto Alisa. After a moment Jen sat back in her seat, her tears turned to anger, "I will not cry over that asshole. A year! He has been fucking her for a year! If he wanted out, he could have told me. I would have given him a divorce. No, he wanted his pussy, well I guess his dildo, and someone to take care of him. He only used me to be his housekeeper. Well fuck him!"

They drove to Jen's house and once they were inside, they started looking up divorce lawyers. Jen called the one with the highest recommendation. She went over what she knew with the lawyer over the phone. The lawyer told Jen she would take her case, but It would be a few days before they could meet. She did help Jen get restraining order in process to keep Bill away from the house.

A few hours later Jen and Alisa were sitting in the living room drinking wine. Jen was nestled against Alisa. She needed to be close to her, to feel her presence. Alisa was idly running her hand up and down Jen's thigh, "I recorded the bimbo on my phone. Everything she said in the bathroom is recorded. The recording and the pictures should give your lawyer everything she needs."

She set her wine glass down and turned to Jen, "I am so sorry Jen. I wish I could fix this for you. I don't want you to be unhappy for a moment." "Jen, Maybe now is not the best time to tell you, but I have to. I am in love with you."

Jen looked at Alisa and tears began to run down her face, "Oh god baby! I love you too. I am so sad, and I don't know what I would do if you weren't with me."

The two women held each other close. Each of them trying to telepathically send feelings of love and support to the other. They kissed and held each for what could have been minutes or hours. Time is not relative when two lovers embrace.

Eventually they did separate. They drank wine and talked. Jen talked about her life with Bill, how they met, and how they slowly grew apart. Alisa told Jen about her talk with Ron. Jen's face lit up with a smile, "That makes me so happy! A huge weight has been lifted from me! I was afraid that I would lose you, right when I had found you.

"I will not wait any longer. I need you in my bed. Now."

Jen pulled a laughing Alisa up from the couch and gave her ass a squeeze as they walked to the bedroom. Jen tossed the decorative pillows into a corner and turned down the covers. She playfully spun and pulled Alisa into her arms. Their kiss was filled with passion and want. They felt a need for each other that words were not enough to describe. A connection had formed between them that had started by chance and had led them to an awakening neither of them had expected. All they knew was that they not only wanted each other, they needed each other.

Their hands wandered and unbuttoned clothing as they went. Eventually unbuttoning turned to pulling and sliding until the two women were embracing skin to skin. Jen turned Alisa toward the bed and gave her a shove. A laughing Alisa fell onto the bed. Jen jumped on the bed and landed facing Alisa's spread legs. She placed her hands under Alisa's thighs, lifting and spreading them before plunging her face onto her vulva. Alisa laid back with a moan while her lover licked up and down her labia. Jen began to lick and nibble at her clit, and Alisa's hips rose to force her pussy against her mouth. Alisa grabbed Jen's hands and pulled, "Please stop. I want you too."

Jen rose from her soaked vagina and kissed her passionately. She turned on the bad and straddled Alisa's head, lowering her own back onto her lover's pussy. The two lovingly, then lustily, licked each other. Alisa's hips bucked and she screamed into Jen's pussy as she orgasmed. Jen stopped licking the sensitive pussy and held on to Alisa's hips as her own orgasm exploded through her. Her legs were near collapsing and she rolled of her lover to lay on the bed gasping.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers
12