Stranded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen wrapped her arms around Alisa's thigh and hugged her leg. Her hand traced up Alisa's thigh and began to lightly massage Alisa's mound. "Oh god! You have got to stop. It tickles too much." Jen laughed and moved up the bed to hug her friend and lover in a more traditional way. They kissed and held each other close. Jen whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Meanwhile Back at The Ranch (style house)

Melody opened the front door to let her friend Debby in, "Awesome, I knew you would come!"

Debby grinned at her friend, "Are you kidding? I am so turned on right now! I swear to god if you are bullshitting me, I will kill you!"

Melody grabbed her hand and practically ran down the hall, pulling her friend behind her. They arrived at Will's room in short order and Melody knocked on his door, "Hey bro let us in!"

"Let who in? I'm trying to nap."

"It's me and Debby."

That got Will's attention. Debby was his sister's hot little friend. He had lusted after her since she started growing those perfect breasts and round ass. He often masturbated thinking about her. She never said much when she was around him, so he did not think he had a chance. If she wanted into his room, he was certainly going to invite her in.

He opened the door and his sister practically ran over him as she pulled her friend into the room. "Come here Bro."

Will walked over to where his sister and her hotty friend sat on the bed, "What's happenin Sis?"

Melody reached out and, before he could react, yanked his sweats down. His semi hard cock flopped into view. "What the hell Sis!"

"Hey Deb, check out this monster!

"Relax dude. I told Debbie what we have been doing. You do know she has the hots for you, don't you?"

Will looked at Debbie is shock, "Really! I thought you didn't like me. You never talk to me."

Debby shyly looked at him, "I was afraid I would say something embarrassing. I have really liked you for a long time."

"Well shit, I wish I had known."

Melody grabbed his nearly erect cock and used it to pull him toward her. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. His groans indicated he was quite happy with the situation. Melody pulled the cock from her mouth and pointed it at Debby, "Want some?"

Debby went to the floor on her knees facing the now rock-hard cock, "Oh hell yes!" She took the cock into her mouth and moaned as she licked it. She slowly pumped him, and it was easy to see she was enjoying herself.

Unknown to the three, Ron had wandered up the hall and was looking into the room. He walked back down the hall and waved to get James' attention. He motioned for him to be quiet and waved for him to come with him. The two men silently made their way back and peered into the room.

Will was busy removing Debbie's clothing. Their tongues were wrestling for Olympic gold. Debbie was down to her matching bra and panties and Will stopped and stared, "Wow, you are even hotter than I thought. You are beautiful!"

A blushing Debbie unhooked her bra and let it fall, "Do you really think so?"

Will pulled her close, "Absolutely."

"My, Will, what big blue eyes you have!"

"The better to see your hot bod with."

"My, what a beautiful mouth you have!"

"The better to lick your sweet pussy with."

"My, what a big fat cock you have!"

"The better to fuck you into a coma with!"

Will scooped her up in his arms and tossed her on the bed.

While Will and Debbie were getting acquainted, Melody had her hand down her own pants. Ron and James noticed right away and decided to help the poor girl with her horniness problem. Ron reached around his daughter and began unbuttoning her blouse while kissing her neck. James moved in front of her and got down on his knees. He pulled her shorts and underwear down and off. He moved her hand out of his way and stuck his tongue on her clit. Within seconds Melody was squirming against his face.

Will was slowly sliding his cock into Debbie when Ron picked up his daughter and carried her into the master bedroom. Melody was plopped down on the bed and James picked up where he had left off. Ron undressed and got on the bed with his cock aimed at his daughter's mouth, "Excuse me miss, but I think you forgot to take your throat lozenge. Now be a good girl and take your medicine. I guarantee we will both feel much better."

The reply was difficult to understand because Melody was seriously trying to swallow his lozenge. She moaned around his cock as her uncle brought her closer and closer. She could feel it building as his tongue expertly found the right places. Her hips were raised to meet his face, she scissored her legs around her uncle's head, and her orgasm washed over her body. James was a bit concerned that she would either break his neck or smother him. Fortunately for James her legs finally relaxed, and he made his escape. Ron moved between his daughter's legs and slid his cock slowly into her. James undressed and got on the bed in the position that Ron had so recently vacated, "I understand you lost your throat lozenge. I have another right here."

Melody turned her head and began to sporadically lick her uncle's cock. In her defense, she was a bit distracted by what her father's cock was doing to her. He filled her up and she could feel him stretching her. The feeling was amazing, and she moved her hips to meet his thrusts. Ron stroked his cock in and out of his daughter, getting closer with each moment, "Sweety, I'm gonna cum any second."

Melody pushed her father up, turned around and presented her ass to her uncle. She took her father's cock into her mouth and began to suck vigorously. She felt him swell in her mouth and the jets of salty warmness hitting the back of her throat. James had both hands on her hips as he rammed his cock into her. It was not long before Melody was rocked by another orgasm. As her spasms subsided James let loose with his own jets of cum. The men fell back onto the bed and Melody collapsed onto her stomach.

She lay in a near stupor, her voice husky, "That was awesome!"

Jen and Alisa Make a Plan

When Jen woke in the morning, she looked at Alisa lying next to her in deep sleep. Not wanting to wake her, Jen showered in the spare bathroom and started coffee. She poured a cup and walked back to the bedroom. She stood at the doorway and watched her lover sleep. After the second cup of coffee she decided she was probably being creepy now and wandered back to the kitchen. She sat down and began making notes and to do lists. She had control of her life now and she was going to embrace it.

Jen paused in her planning when she heard a noise. She looked up and Alisa was standing in the doorway. Her hair was trying extremely hard to point in all directions, while not pointing at anything. Her eyes were sleepy and what little makeup she had left was smeared. Jen just stared at her for a moment, "God you're beautiful."

"I don't feel beautiful. I must look like hell, but thanks." Her eyes got rounder and she perked up, "Do I smell coffee?"

"I have a fresh pot brewing. Why don't you have a seat, and I will get you some. Now that you're up I will start breakfast."

The two lovers went about their business, Jen cooking, and Alisa contemplating her coffee while her brain started the day. Jen let Alisa wake in silence until breakfast had been served. While they were eating Alisa noticed the notes laying on the table, "It looks like you have been doing some planning."

"Yes, I need to stay on top of the divorce. I also need to figure out what I am going to do. I don't want to live here, but I haven't worked since Dildo Ass and I got married. I want my own home where I can start my new life."

"Well Jen it just so happens I know this great realtor who would be ecstatic to help you out. Me, I am talking about me."

"Jen laughed, "Ok, but I am going to have to rent for a while until the divorce settles. I don't know how much money I will have until then. I also need to find work."

"How about you come live with us until you get things sorted out? I understand you want your own place, but pragmatically, living with us would save you a lot of money. We have the spare bedroom so you can have your privacy when you want it. It would also allow us to spend more time getting to know each other. Not only me, but my family."

"You guys will fuck me to death in a week!

"But it is a chance I am willing to take, although I insist on carrying my weight. I will take care of the house until I can get work."

Alisa was jumping in her chair with happiness, "Speaking of work. Have you ever thought about modeling?"

"How on earth would I do that even if I thought I was model material?"

"A friend of ours does catalog photography, among other things. He is always looking for clothing models. You would be perfect, and it pays fairly good. I have done a little modeling for him myself. It doesn't hurt that he is also hot as hell!"

Jen smirked, "Trying to re-marry me off already?"

Alisa looked seriously at Jen, "I love you. I want you, and I want you with me, but I also want you to be happy. If that means sharing you... well I am already, aren't I? "I expect you to do the things that make you happy in life. I just want to be there for most of them. I think at some point a new man in your life would not be a bad thing. There is no reason you couldn't love us both if that is what you choose to do."

Jen smiled at her friend and lover, "Ok babe. I love you too. How about we just see what the future brings and take it from there? For now, I want to focus on getting the divorce started and settling in with you." She kissed Alisa and pinched her ass, "My immediate concern is getting your lovely ass moving!"

A Few Weeks Later

Jen had settled in nicely in the spare bedroom, although she did not sleep there often. On the nights that Alisa and Ron wanted to be alone Melody and/or Will would usually keep her company. Occasionally James would come by, usually on the weekend. Plus, she had met some Ron and Alisa's friends, and things had gotten even more lively. But that is a story for another day.

She was cleaning the living room when the front door slammed open against the wall and her soon to be ex-husband stormed in, "You evil bitch! I am going to teach you what happens when you fuck with me!" He grabbed her by the arms and threw her toward the wall. Fortunately, Ron had heard the door slam and ran into the room just in time to catch her.

Bill looked like a little Banty Rooster strutting, "Stay the fuck out of this. This is between me and my bitch wife!"

Ron wasn't buying his bluster and since he was wider than Bill was long, it was a safe bet that Bill was in deep trouble. Ron walked up to Bill and pushed him with his chest, hard. Bill stumbled back and Ron repeated the process until Bill was up against the wall. Will and James heard the ruckus and walked into the room. The three men had crowded around Bill.

Ron began to unzip his pants, "Billy my boy you have two choices. One choice is we beat you near to death and drop you off at the emergency room. "Or you can suck our cocks? You have to a count of three to decide. One..."

Bill dropped to his knees and the three men unzipped their pants. Ron stepped forward, "You had better do the best job in the world or option one is back on the table. Do it right or suffer."

Bill grasped Ron's cock and started to put his mouth on it.

"Stop. Lick the tip first. Make my cock think you love it."

Bill tentatively stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of Ron's cock. He licked around the head before enveloping Ron's cock with his mouth. As he jacked Ron's cock and sucked on it a change came over him. The guys could tell the Bill was starting to enjoy himself. He jacked and sucked faster and faster. Ron had never had a sexual experience with a guy, and he found it exciting, at least from this perspective. Bill was doing an excellent job and the combination of forbidden sex and a good blow job had Ron getting close to orgasm, "I'm gonna cum in a second and you better swallow every bit of it." Shortly after he began to shoot jets of come down Bill's throat.

Bill not only swallowed it all, but he also licked Ron's cock clean when he was done.

James pulled Bill to his feet, "Take off your pants and underwear."

Bill took off his shoes, dropped his pants, and pushed down his underwear. He stepped out of them and looked at James. The men laughed when they saw his four-inch cock standing rigidly at attention. When James told him to get on his hands and knees Bill complied immediately.

James walked behind him, pulled out his hard cock, and spit on Bill's asshole. He forced the tip of his cock into Bill's asshole and when it got past his sphincter, he plunged it home. Bill let out a combination yelp of pain and a moan of pleasure.

Will got down on his knees facing bill and stuck his cock in Bill's face. Bill immediately tried to deep throat him. He gagged and had to back off, but that did not stop him from sucking aggressively. James hammered Bill's ass. The scene affected him much like it did his brother and it did not take long to reach the point of no return. He shot his load deep in Bill's ass and pulled his cock out. Bill focused on Will's cock, and soon Will was filling his mouth.

The moment Bill finished cleaning Will's cock he found himself lifted by his armpits and carried out the front door. Ron and James carried him naked from the waist down out to his car, opened the door, and tossed him inside. Will followed shortly thereafter with Bill's clothes, and a gas can. He fished Bill's car keys and wallet out of his pockets and threw them into the car. He put the clothes on the hood of the car, poured a bit of gasoline on them, and lit them on fire.

Bill was masturbating like a madman when Ron looked in at him, "Jen is our family now. Never come near my family again or you die." "Now, get the fuck out of here!"

Half an hour later the house phone rang, and Ron answered, "Hey Ron, Sheriff Downs here. I caught a guy speeding through town with his hood on fire. Get this, he was naked from the waist down! Anyway, he says you made him suck your dick and sent him out like this. I don't suppose you can clarify this for me?"

"Sure thing Sheriff. He is the soon to be ex-husband of Jen."

"Jen! She is a beauty. How is she?"

"She's great and we are incredibly happy she moved in with us. Anyway, he forced his way into our house and was in the process of assaulting Jen when I walked into the room. I gave him two choices and he chose to suck my dick. Will took a bit of offense to his shenanigans and burned his britches."

"Two choices huh? I do not want to know what the other choice was. Right now, I have a bunch I can charge him with, but it will mean a trial and defense lawyers, you know the drill. Or I could give him a speeding ticket and send him on his way." What do you think I should do?"

"Well if it were me and not my brother in-law who happens to be the Sheriff, I would fine the shit out of him and send him on his way. Jen swore out a restraining order against him so he should not have been near her in the first place. That is just a suggestion. I wouldn't want to interfere with an officer of the law."

"I will notify the local police on that one. They will bust his ass. He can spin any story he wants, but he broke the order and will pay for it.

"He also said someone fucked him in the ass."

"That would be Ron. Sad thing is, the dumbass loved it! His little pecker was harder than granite when we sent him on his way. I had to make him stop jacking it so he could drive. You and the wife coming over again this weekend?"

"She would kill me if we didn't. She really had a good time. She especially liked spending time with Alisa and Jen. She's been smiling all week."

"Alrighty, we will see you then. Tell Bill I said "Bye"!"

Ron could hear laughter as he hung up the phone.

12