Strange Bedfellow with Tattoos

Story Info
An unexpected sleepover with tattoo girl ... modified body.
1.8k words
4.32
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewsmd
andrewsmd
18 Followers

Unlikely Bed Fellow with Big Boobs and Pierced Pussy

I was minding my own business in the local pub when it came to closing time and the woman that I was sitting next to at the bar asked if I would let her hang out at my flat until her boyfriend could get to town. He was running late and she would use the local pay phone to let him know where to find her.

I took a look at her and saw a plain Jane with very little makeup. She seemed to have a biggish rounded pair of boobs, a thick waist, big butt and large flaring hips. Not my type at all as I preferred the willowy type; some would say skinny and flat-chested especially ones that liked a really big cock in their tight fanny. With the phone call made we were ready to go back to my flat.

Betty introduced herself and we staggered around the corner and into my flat. As we got through the door she needed the bathroom and on the way she shed her coat and dumped it in the only armchair. When she emerged from the bathroom she was wearing a heavy sweater over a knee length plaid skirt. She sat on her coat and proceeded to pull her sweater up over her head to reveal a thin blouse that didn't exactly hide her well filled black bra.

We were expecting her boyfriend in less than an hour so to kill time I made us a vodka and tonic and then another stronger one. These made her shiver and this caused her boobs to shake visibly and I became aware of a couple of tattooed nipples and a fainter tattoo outline stretching across her breasts. The tattoos and my first impressions of Betty jarred as I was not expecting her body decoration. I pretended to not notice anything out of the ordinary and we chatted away like two long lost friends for at least the next hour.

She suddenly decided to go to the pay phone on the corner to get an update. She eventually got through to her boyfriend's mother who had the bad news that his truck had broken down and could she stay where she was until late morning tomorrow. Betty was soon back and very apologetically asked if she could bed down for the night. At this point I said there was only one bed and the armchair.

I will join you in bed was the startling response and she proceeded to strip off her blouse to reveal her extremely well filled black bra and an extensive tattoo across her generous boobs. With no sense of embarrassment she said that the tattoo was from a previous relationship and she regretted it more than could be imagined. Did I want her to keep the blouse on to cover her bra, to which I said that I had a strong desire to see her tattoo.

My hands reached out to stroke her and remove her bra and let gravity create a slightly saggy pair of tits which revealed an intricate and very dark pattern all around her nipples. I had always fantasized about big tattoos and here she was offering me her well endowed pair of tits with tattoos around them. I couldn't believe how nice it felt to hug such a generous pair of tits.

Betty slowly pulled away and asked if I was happy for her to sleep naked and I stood back while she unzipped her skirt to reveal some large white panties that clung to her hips. and suddenly she was peeling them down to reveal a large colorful tattoo that started at her pantie line and went straight down to her pussy which was pierced with 5 heavy rings on each outer lip. Her pussy was colored jet black and shaved except there was a significant tuft of curly black hair over the top of her pussy slit and the black tattooed skin showed through and made the hair look even blacker.

Betty could tell I was absolutely fascinated with this and her eyes were on my cock which had grown to a full blown erection. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to pee and put on a cock ring around my balls and the base of my penis. This had the effect of capturing my erection and thrusting my balls forward. As I returned she bent over and turned around to pull her panties all the way down and off. There on her asshole was an amazing large tattooed star in a brilliant red that started at her sphincter. It was 6 inches across shading to an intense black edge.

She was bent almost double and her pussy opened like a flower, pulled down by the heavy rings which got my full attention. I quickly came up behind her and put my erect cock to her open pussy. Whether it was the weight of the pussy rings or her sloppy opening but my cock needed no hands to guide me in. Her mild moan as I slid in several of my swollen 8+ inches which threatened to be on the brink of coming.

But, Betty pulled away and flopped down on the bed with her arms outstretched and I was looking at a picture of a tattooed whore who was desperately in need of a rough fuck. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of a very black tattooed pussy hole with rings. She apologised profusely for her old tattoo and asked if there was anything she could do to make me give her a good lovemaking with my extra big cock. My only thought was to get her to pull her pussy lips apart with the rings and allow me to slowly slide inside.

In only a few seconds she had her pussy well open and I was looking at a black tattooed hole with ruby red edges and wide pink interior. I proceeded to slide in at least 6 inches and then she let her pussy rings go so that I was feeling them up against the sides of my cock and lower down on my ball sack. Her wide hips added to the attraction as it made for a huge expanse of tattooed skin. Not an inch of her belly was left out of being tattooed.

The visuals were impressive and they stopped just at the edge of her panty line so with black patterned nipples and black ringed cunt and a huge pattern across her hips she was a sight to behold. I was soon making long thrusts and slowly burying my cock until I seemed to get to the bottom of her long and tight cunt. The sight of her tattooed pussy was too much for me and I soon found myself apologizing for creaming her pussy with a massive amount of cum after very few thrusts.

After only a brief pause I dragged her up on all fours to enjoy those pussy rings banging against my balls as I enjoyed the sight of the large black edged star around her red colored ass hole. I talked with her through my amazement at how much she was a work of art and when she said that she was afraid her latest boyfriend wouldn't like her and that he hadn't any idea what was under her clothes. I was forced to ask how come she was so scantily dressed when we were at the pub and her reply was that she had plucked up her courage for this to be the night of the big reveal.

Her story was an interesting one in that she had been a total slave to her first boyfriend and went along with whatever he wanted. First it was the nipples and then the breast tattoos. He then wanted her to have her boobs enhanced from a C cup to DDD. The pussy tattoo came next starting with red pussy lips which were given a couple of heavy rings in each. Extra piercings were added over time and enlarged to 10 gauge. The idea of coal black to cover her enlarged pussy lips led to a total black pussy with an intense red edge.

Her hips and belly got a very strong colored tattoo that expanded to include twin tattoos on her butt cheeks. The last tattoo was around her ass at her old boyfriend's insistence when he got into butt fucking. She willingly had the whole of her panty area filled in with various tattoos in such a way that no one would know what her panties were hiding.

The next thing he wanted was to have her boobs remodelled to give a more natural look. She was fascinated by this idea and found herself a good surgeon who reworked her enlarged tits and remodeled her areola and nipples. She had the tattoos reworked to cover the slight scars. The result was more or less what I was seeing today but her boyfriend wanted more so she went back to the same surgeon who worked to make them bigger and somewhat more droopy and natural. He was still not satisfied and suggested something more like a 38H but this was one step too far so she very vehemently split with him to suddenly realize that she had become in her terms a tattoo freak.

Several attempts to find a boyfriend after the breakup seemed to always finish up with her revealing too much too soon and they ran away scared. She then went for quite a while with semi platonic and lesbian friendships until she met a guy that was happy with just cuddles and kisses and would fumble about under her sweater to give her some pleasure and seemingly get his rocks off. As it transpired she felt a strong urge to go through with a reveal even though her boyfriend hadn't turned up and I was the fortunate guy that got a whole new perspective on a raunchy tattooed hottie.

She loved being in charge and she came more times than I could count. With her tattooed nipples on show when she sat upright and other times they were scraping my chest. When I got behind her and pulled her up on all fours I was gripping her hips and making good use of her anal star by being a dirty boy. Some of the more erotic moments were where I had her on all fours and pulled on her pussy rings to form a large and sloppy cavern with my long cock deeply inside making sloshing noises from an excess of creamy cum and managing to hit the bottom of her cunt.

I began to realize that I had no more use for those thin and small breasted girls and set about thinking of ways that we could be together and ways to enhance Betty's tattoos. None of my male friends could work out why I had flipped from liking flat chested and skinny girls to this girl who wasn't outwardly attractive but had big tits and hips, who dressed very plainly with heavy sweaters and knee length woolen skirts. Little did they know what she was hiding under those plain street clothes.

... more to follow.

andrewsmd
andrewsmd
18 Followers