All Comments on 'Strange Bedfellows Ch. 02'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

I'm liking this a lot and I like the little bit of cross over. I can't help but wonder if you are potentially setting up a strong ally for Ethan at some point in the future. By the way, I do not think that would be a bad thing.

Richard1940Richard194010 months ago

Love the story but you do seem to have a bit of a problem with rains.

reigns - what a Monarch does

reins - leather straps used like steering wheels on horses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm crushed he had to marry a second wife. The story is not for me anymore...

I have to say you write quite well, it's just that future content doesn't seem to be my cup of tea.

Red24797Red2479710 months ago

This trily is a wonderful story that has me gripped. I look forward to the next chapter!

nthusiasticnthusiastic10 months ago

I know it’s popular but I was hoping this story would stay focused on woman/man interaction without so much of the girl on girl play. Just a personal preference since Ethan has an entire harem aboard his windship. At some point, Tyso will go too far and Kalus will be forced into defending the people. Once Tyso is dead, Katia can reveal her true identity, thus legitimizing Kalus’ reign. Illuminar has been planning to clean house for quite some time, I think, and Ethan has been making friends everywhere he goes. It’s so good to hear more chapters coming our way. Thank you for sharing your talents with us! 🐉🐲⚔️🗡

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was written so well and was hoping Shara would finally open up to Kalus, but threesomes and harems aren't to my liking...

TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Very well written. This series is shaping up to be one of my favorites. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is as awesome as the other series, if not better. Keep 'em coming. You are a gifted writer. I can't wait to read the next one.

You've handled the Non Consent/ Reluctance part quite well too.

I like the potential threesome that's in store. It's one of my fantasies although too many women is kind of a turn off like in A Dragons Tale (Thankfully there's more story than sex there and even the sex hasn't involved all of them at the same time so it's all good).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

... :( I'm usually into the harem thing, but not for this story and these characters... Was really looking forward to Shara and Kalus' relationship developing romantically and sexually without the jealousy/threesome trope. That just means that I'm attached to the characters though i.e. the story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can Lyra please die in the next chapter? Not into the harem thing...was really rooting for Shara and Kalus..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story and plot are incredibly interesting and I am very excited to see where things go.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this! Does anyone know how to see when each chapter was published?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Man you weave a Great story!

Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

Great story, I see where you give a knod to ADT and hope you continue both story lines.

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

Anon asked... "Does anyone know how to see when each chapter was published?" - You can see that information by clicking on the "## stories" link under the Author's name above.

WOW! This is a top-level crafted story. Obviously, we're all hoping for Illuminar's justice to rain down on Tyso and that Kalus and his wives survive and, perhaps, eventually thrive. But also, as is true of many great stories, so much can go wrong which leads me to believe no one is safe. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent work! Very excited to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was really enjoying, but the additional wife was a disappointing turn. I was routing for Klaus and Shara to figure things out. I won't bee continuing this story, but you created some great characters!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn't help but agree with the comments the second wife was a slap in the face to the women Kalus claimed to love soo deeply and sworn to protect but would punish or find 'love' elsewhere when Katia would react to the abuse bestowed on her from Kalus due to the fact that he tricked his mind into thinking a second wife justifiable and forced upon for Kaita. I did not agree with that story line add but enjoying none the less. I can feel the love and passion but would like to see more honest communication, and respect for Katias virtues.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing! You have a way of writing these stories which make it impossible to stop reading, once started. Really enjoying this little side venture from ADT. Looking forward to continuing following chapters available.

202GE202GE9 months ago

Another 5 star chapter.

To some of the commenters below, the main character has sworn to love and protect his wife. There is a difference between that and having a loving emotionally fulfilling relationship. All he has is a commitment to an uncommitted woman not a thriving marriage. The second marriage falls in line with his values to protect this new woman from the king's vengeful desires, just like the first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i hate the fact that you put in a second wife. it’s literally just a slap in the face to the first wife. this was going good until you brought in another person.

AntiprotonAntiproton9 months agoAuthor

A lot of people have said that they don't like that I introduced a second wife. Please don't forget that despite how much I love this story and how hard I worked on it, ultimately, this story is backstory. Lyra wasn't an "add on"; this story literally couldn't exist without her because Strange Bedfellows is ultimately the story of how Kalus, Shara, and Lyra all came together.

Additionally, those who've read ADT (or even later chapters of this story) know that Shara wouldn't trade Lyra for the world.

whip313whip3134 months ago

Your writing style is so repetitive, heavy-handed, and preachy... and your characters never rise above a child-like, dare I say childish, simplicity and static tediousness. I'd be willing to bet that people avoid sitting next to you at dinner parties and barbecues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for this story - I’m really enjoying it.

I think whip313’s comment is unnecessary, cruel, and inaccurate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES