Strange Bedfellows Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter and gripping conclusion to this story.
13k words
4.9
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,948 Followers

Chapter Three -- The Scorpion Bitch

The late model white Ford Econoline van was parked in the Pearl Street parking area across the road from Rutgers University Athletic and Fitness Center. The van was parked next to the exit facing the fitness centre and two men sat in the front staring out the window intently.

The men worked freelance directly for Jennifer Jones and had not long ago returned from Mexico where they had used their skills to extract certain information from a Pakistani deckhand recently of the MV Arno Starlight. The questioning had taken place in a jail cell and after he was questioned the man had required hospitalisation but it wasn't these men who had killed him. Alexi Reznik's henchman had seen to that.

Not that the two men were averse to killing if it was required but this was simple kidnapping. The caveat being that they were not to harm a hair on the head of the person they were about to abduct. Jennifer Jones might look like a sexy little kewpie doll but they knew what she was capable of and neither of the kidnappers wanted to get on her wrong side.

"There she is," one of the men pointed to a young woman walking down 3rd Street across from the parking lot.

Katerina Walker listened to the music coming from her earbuds and thought about her mother. Her mother had used many names during Katerina's eighteen years but she knew that her mother's real name was Katya Kuznetsova and that she loved her.

When she was young Katerina had moved around Europe and the UK, attending good schools, being looked after by good people whom she knew her mother paid well. When Katerina turned thirteen Katya had set up a trust fund to ensure that Katerina was well cared for, which was just as well because for a two-year period her mother had virtually disappeared for reasons that she had never explained.

Other than that Katya saw her daughter fairly regularly. Katya had never fully explained why Katerina couldn't live with her in the United Sates but she knew it had something to do with her father. He was some sort of uber-criminal or something and if people knew that Katerina was his daughter they might take revenge.

The story didn't really make that much sense to Katerina because if her father was this uber criminal then why didn't he protect her?

She didn't question her mother. Katya made sure that Katerina never wanted for anything and finally Katya's circumstances had changed and Katerina had come to the US, enrolled at Rutgers University and spent the weekends and holidays with her mother. She considered herself the happiest girl in the world.

Katerina was clad in black and pink spandex tights and matching crop top and wore expensive cycling shoes because she had just finished a spin class. Katerina's jet-black hair was tied in a ponytail. She'd had it styled like her mother's but wore it longer. Katerina was tall like her mother and had her mother's lithe figure and long legs and the same sense of style. Where the other girls in her classes felt emancipated by not wearing makeup or pantyhose and mostly dressed down and wore sensible shoes, Katerina always wore full makeup and preferred skirts and dresses, heels and hose. She basically liked to dress like her mother.

She didn't care that the other girls teased her for being a throwback and unemancipated, she threw back at them that they were actually slaves to popular culture and stereotypical of young women as perpetuated by the media.

"Ok, let's get her. Don't hurt her!" the driver pointed excitedly.

His partner gave him a withering look but just nodded. He knew that hurting the girl was tantamount to a death sentence.

Katerina approached the crosswalk weighed down by the gym bag hooked over her shoulder. The crosswalk was just down from the Rutgers University Police building but there was no sign of any cops.

The driver started the engine whilst his partner climbed into the back of the van and opened a ripstop nylon bag from which he took out a Ziploc bag with a sponge inside it. He pulled down his ski-mask and pulled on his surgical gloves, adjusting them to fit. The driver turned onto North 3rd Street and stopped at the crosswalk just as Katerina stepped onto it.

It couldn't have gone better. The usually busy street was quiet and there was no one else on the street as Katerina drew level with the van listening to her music and daydreaming, taking no notice of her surroundings. The chemical smell from the sponge was so strong that the man held it down by his side so as not to be affected.

The man flung open the door and leapt out and grabbed Katerina and put the sponge over her nose and mouth before she could scream. She struggled a little until the chloroform mixture knocked her out. He manhandled Katerina into the Econoline quickly, being careful not to injure her. He laid her down on a large mattress in the back of the van and tossed her gym bag in after her. He slammed the door closed and put the sponge back in the Ziploc bag whilst the driver drove away slowly, conforming to the speed limit.

The kidnapping had taken only seconds. It would take the driver somewhere from twenty to thirty minutes to drive to Newark Airport where a private jet waited for them on the apron.

The man in the back of the van arranged the girl on the mattress as comfortably as he could. He put a pillow under her head and spread her arms and legs wide so she wouldn't roll off the mattress. He pulled the curtain across the windows in the back and across the driver's cabin so no one could see into the van. The back of the van became dark so he switched on the dome lights and took a good look at the girl.

The man was sweating with the exertion and he was excited from grappling with the spandex-clad young woman. Rubbing up against her tight body and small perky tits had been a turn on. Looking at the girl lying on the mattress with her lycra-clad legs spread wide and her small firm breasts heaving as she slept further excited him. The girl was pretty with her heavy makeup and black hair.

He knew that doing anything to harm this girl would be a death sentence if he was caught, but the girl was unconscious and the driver was too busy negotiating traffic. The man lived a dangerous life and had taken risks that most men would baulk at. The girl was just too pretty not to mess with and he knew that she would never know that he had messed with her.

He checked that the curtain across the driver's cabin was secure and then he dropped his pants and freed his hard cock.

The kidnappers had been directed not to physically assault the girl or harm her in any way but a little dry humping wouldn't hurt anyone the man thought as he kicked Katerina's legs wider apart and lay between them.

He kissed her unresponsive lips and nestled his cock between her legs and rubbed it on her lycra-clad mound. Her body was warm and she smelled of perfume mingled with perspiration which inflamed his desire.

He thrust against her, enjoying the feel of her cunt through the silky, stretchy layer of lycra-spandex. He lifted her legs and put them around his thighs so he could feel the sleek fabric on his skin. He pressed his body against hers, feeling the firmness of her perky breasts and kissed her nonresponsive lips, tasting her lipstick. It was exciting, like fucking a recently deceased corpse. He thrust harder, driving his cock into the supple, slinky fabric, feeling the contours of her labia. He kissed her passionately and thrust vigorously until he was finished, ejaculating his wad into her crotch.

He climbed off her and cleaned up with a cloth, wiping away any semen that had not been absorbed by her tights and then he put his manhood away and pulled up his pants. He rearranged Katerina on the mattress and made her as comfortable as possible for the short drive.

The kidnapper went back to his ripstop nylon bag and took out a plastic cartridge case. He extracted one of the preloaded syringes and found a vein inside the crook of Katerina's elbow. He injected the contents of the syringe and checked her pulse and breathing for a while.

When he was happy that she was stable he rifled through Katerina's gym bag and located her mobile phone and switched it off. He zipped up the bag and made his way to the front of the van and stuck his head through the curtain.

"Ten minutes until we get to the airport cargo gate; is she ok?" the driver asked.

"She's sleeping. I'll monitor her while we're airborne and give her the second shot if she needs it. She probably won't. She's tall but she's small framed. All legs and ass with little tits," the kidnapper grinned.

"You didn't fuck with her did you?" the driver asked.

"As tempting as the prospect is... no I didn't," his partner lied.

The driver just grunted. His partner was known to take unnecessary risks and the one person besides Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich that you didn't fuck with was his bitch Jennifer Jones.

The kidnapper in the back of the van punched up a number on a burner phone and spoke briefly.

"We have the cargo. See you soon," he hung up and took the battery and the sim card out of the phone.

He crushed the sim card and tossed it and the phone out of the van as it turned into the cargo gate entrance to Newark Airport, waved through by a security guard who had been well paid to let them through without any security checks or paperwork.

*****

Penelope Benson, Jennifer Jones and Alice Leasingham sat in the kitchen of a large ranch-style house on a small farm on the outskirts of Balwyn Texas. The nervous tension in the room could be cut with a knife.

Alice worked away on the keyboard of a super-encrypted computer linked to the dark web through a complicated maze of VPNs that rendered the computer untraceable.

Alice was not happy.

Neither Penelope nor Jennifer had made a comment when Alice joined them and they noticed that she had dyed her hair black, had it cut into a black bob and was wearing a short-skirted business suit, sheer hosiery, high heels and heavy makeup.

They both knew that Alice had developed a girl-crush on Katya Kuznetsova but they never dreamed she would take it this far. Alice was renowned for dressing down to do her job. The curly-haired, freckle-faced young woman usually wore skinny-jeans, long-sleeved t-shirts and Nikes. The transformation was amazing and a little disturbing.

At first Penelope had argued against including Alice in their sting but Jennifer, although adept at manipulating and making transactions on the dark web did not have Alice's forensic skills and they needed her. There were now three people who knew that Dmitriy Yakovich's daughter had been kidnapped. The kidnappers had no idea who Katerina Walker was, nor did they care and Katya believed her daughter was safe and sound in her dormitory at Rutgers.

Katerina Walker had been in a drug induced sleep during the four and half hour flight from Newark to Balwyn airport. The two kidnappers had taken turns checking her vitals. The kidnapper who had dry-humped her on the mattress in the van wished that he had the opportunity to do it again but there was no way it was possible in the confines of the Learjet 70.

The men had dropped Katerina off at a prearranged meeting place at an abandoned gas station and Jennifer had checked Katerina to confirm that she hadn't been harmed before she handed over a briefcase containing a quarter million dollars in US currency. Jennifer had seriously considered killing the two operatives to keep them quiet but they had been loyal to her and done exactly what she had paid them for. It was difficult recruiting men who would work for her who would not, inadvertently or otherwise, leak what they were doing to Dmitriy Yakovich. His spies were everywhere.

Jennifer decided to keep the two operatives on retainer and transferred another quarter million dollars into a numbered account in Switzerland. The two operatives were directed to take a long European vacation and not return to the US until Jennifer told them to, which they were more than happy to do.

For the last couple of weeks they had been living rough and had to make do with Mexican bargirl pussy and New York streetwalkers and they had already rented an exclusive chateau in Saint-Émilion in the Bordeaux region of France and had arranged for a couple of high-class French escorts to spend some time with them.

Jennifer drove Katerina to the ranch where Penelope and Alice where waiting. Jennifer had secretly taken several hair and semen samples from Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich before he left Balwyn and Alice took a swab from Katerina Walker and went to work making a match.

Carrying Katerina to the upstairs bedroom was no easy feat but Penelope and Jennifer were both strong women. They stripped Katerina out of her sports clothes and dressed her in clean panties, shorts and a t-shirt. Jennifer thought she could smell the musky scent of semen on Katerina's tights and she sniffed the crotch whilst Penelope wasn't looking. Then she rubbed the fabric between her finger and thumb. The unmistakeable miasma and slimy texture of stale semen was evident.

She doubted that either of the men would have been stupid enough to fuck Katerina but Jennifer checked Katerina's genitalia for signs of penetration. Jennifer had deflowered plenty of virgins with Dmitriy so she knew what to look for. Katerina still had her chastity.

"Assholes!" Jennifer hissed, assuming rightly that one or both of the men had dry-humped Katerina while she was unconscious.

Jennifer knew what happened to some of the girls whilst they were being transported for sex trafficking purposes and a bit of dry-humping over Katerina's lycra tights was nothing compared to what they endured. She kept her composure but she would punish whichever of the men had broken his contract with Jennifer. It was a matter of honour and she had a reputation to uphold.

Jennifer called one of her contacts in France and told her what she needed. The kidnappers would be questioned and the offender punished appropriately so Jennifer was satisfied that the matter was closed. Examples had to be made.

Penelope had gone downstairs to work with Alice Leasingham and Jennifer was alone with Katerina. She could see that Katerina was mostly Katya Kuznetsova but she had some Dmitriy Yakovich in her too. Katerina had Dmitriy's long nose, chiselled cheekbones and narrow chin. Her jet-black hair was likely a product of them both. There was no doubt that she had her mother's alabaster skin and no doubt whatsoever that she was beautiful.

Katerina would be waking up soon and the lies would begin. They would lie to Katerina, they would lie to Katya they would lie to the rest of the task force and most importantly they would lie to Alexi Reznik. It would be dangerous work.

Setting a tethered goat outside the lair of a jackal seemed like an easy task but someone had to lead the goat and tie it off.

That would be Jennifer's job.

"Katerina will be waking up soon so we need to have our story straight," Jennifer stated the bleeding obvious.

"Gary and the rest of the task force think I've driven down to Austin to check up on Silvia Bickle and Steve Edwards and their murder trial. Alice is supposed to be working from the forensics unit. That leaves only you to explain your absence," Penelope pointed at Jennifer.

"Not that I answer to anybody here but Katya thinks I'm in my suite catching up on work I need to do for Dmitriy. I've pretty much given her the night off and I think she intends to spend it with Special Agent Dan Murphy," Jennifer grinned.

Alice's head spun around and looked at Jennifer questioningly.

"Katya and Dan... really?" Alice said; jealousy evident in her tone.

"She and Dan are questioning the girls at Supergirls strip club but they had a little dalliance before they went in there," Jennifer said coolly.

Penelope looked a little surprised but Alice looked angry.

"Why does Katya have to tell you everything that she does?" Alice said through gritted teeth.

"There are things about me that you will never understand Alice. Let's just leave it at that," Jennifer said as soothingly as possible.

They needed Alice's skills so they had to keep her onside.

"Your skinny girlfriend is going to be pissed when she finds out that you kidnapped her daughter," Penelope couldn't help but taking a snipe at Jennifer.

"Exactly and Katya will be calling her daughter soon for their daily chat so we better get our shit together," Jennifer waved Katerina's mobile phone, which was still switched off, at Alice.

"Can you fix this thing so that it doesn't ping from here but from New Brunswick?" Jennifer tossed the phone to Alice.

"Pulleese... give me something difficult to do," Alice began to take the cover off the phone and walked back into the den which she had commandeered as her laboratory and workroom.

"We better go up and prepare Katerina," Jennifer said.

"You act like kidnapping girls and selling them on the web is the kind of thing you do every day," Penelope said bitterly.

Jennifer paused and gave Penelope a cold look.

"I've have had first-hand experience... from both sides," Jennifer whispered.

"I know that you have been abducted and raped a couple of times yourself so I thought this might be easier for you," Jennifer met Penelope's gaze.

"Let's get it done," Penelope hissed and led Jennifer to the staircase.

Katerina was coming out of her fugue but she was still very confused. Her last memory was of being snatched off the street outside her gym. She came too lying on a bed with clean bedding in a sparsely furnished room wearing clean shorts and t-shirt. Someone had dressed her including putting her into a pair of clean cotton panties.

Katerina knew what happened to teenage girls who were abducted and she was surprised to find that she was in the company of two well-dressed attractive women.

They were both dressed in dark skirt-suits, hose and heels. The older one had long blonde hair and was tall and well-built, not fat, but well-proportioned with long legs. The younger elfin woman had coiffed red hair, a school-girl body shape with narrow shoulders and hips and a cold, calculating disposition that made Katerina a little uneasy. Both of the women had striking green eyes.

Although Katya had never told her daughter what she did for a living, Katerina knew that it involved some sort of international criminal enterprise. Why else would Katerina have to hide in Europe throughout her childhood? She knew that her father had been some sort of bigwig criminal too, so putting two and two together she guessed that her abduction was related to those facts. She knew that her mother was financially comfortable. Katya had the house in Southold New York and she had paid for Katerina's education and lodgings whilst she had lived overseas and paid for her tuition at Rutgers and had bought her a late-model car and gave her a generous stipend to live on through the trust fund.

Was she being kidnapped for ransom?

Katerina sat on the edge of the bed and surveyed the two women who both pulled up chairs to face her. The redhead's coat opened a little and Katerina saw Jennifer's Walther PPS M2 9mm in the shoulder rig. She looked at the older blonde and saw the tell-tale bulge that indicated that she too was carrying a concealed weapon.

"Which one of you undressed me and put me in these clothes?" Katerina asked.

Both women were taken aback by the question.

"We both did," Jennifer answered.

"Are there any men in the house? Am I going to be raped?" was Katerina's next question.

"There are no men and you will come to no harm," Jennifer tried to smile at Katerina.

"Ok. So the obvious questions then. Where am I and why am I here?" Katerina said gruffly.

Penelope went over to a jug of ice water set up on a sideboard and poured Katerina a glass which she gulped down and then stuck out the glass to be refilled.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,948 Followers