Strange Bedfellows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sip the water for now please Katerina otherwise you'll make yourself sick," Penelope smiled at her.

"Where is my mother? I want to talk to her," Katerina countered.

"All in good time. Your mother is safe but first we need to tell you a story. An unbelievable story but true regardless," Jennifer said in a soothing tone.

"But..." Katerina was about to ask more questions but Jennifer interjected and held up her hand.

"The story will answer most of your questions including where you are and why you are here and after you can talk to Katya," Jennifer said softly.

Katerina's eye's turned flinty at the mention of her mother's name.

Jennifer had had Katerina under surveillance for some time and she knew that the beautiful young woman was independent, intelligent, opinionated, fit and healthy and had her mother's fighting spirit. She was smart and feisty. Lying to her was not going to be easy.

"Your mother used to work for a man named Alexi Reznik. He is a bad man, so bad that some people call him The Jackal. Your mother worked for him in the people trafficking business; one of his many criminal enterprises, which includes drug smuggling, extortion and murder," Jennifer began

Katerina's eyes were wide but she didn't interject. She'd always suspected that her mother was a criminal but having it confirmed was daunting.

"She was not treated well by Reznik; I'm sure that you have seen the scars on her body," Jennifer continued and Katerina nodded.

"Katya worked for Alexi by luring young women to the US with the promise of well-paid domestic work but they were bound into sexual slavery when they arrived. A good percentage of them came willingly, knowing they would be working as prostitutes enamoured by the lure of the money and the promise of a better life."

"She also sought out and identified local girls, usually pretty young virgins, to be traded overseas," Jennifer paused and took a sip of water.

Katerina also took a sip of her water. Tears were rolling down her face but she held her composure.

"As I said, she was forced to do these things. It was that or she would suffer the same fate," Jennifer resumed her story.

"Let me show something," Jennifer lifted her left leg and rested it on the bed and turned it to show her ankle.

"Your mother has the same tattoo," Jennifer pointed to the scorpion.

"She never told me why she has it. She told me it was a stupid mistake when she young," Katerina admired Jennifer's calf.

"Reznik marks the women who work for him so that they will always be branded as his property," Jennifer lied.

"None of this explains why I've been abducted. I always knew deep down that my mother worked with bad people, that she was probably a criminal herself. What you have told me confirms my suspicions but doesn't tell me why I'm here," Katerina glared at Jennifer.

"Your mother escaped Alexi Reznik's clutches. Your mother has her house in New York but Reznik found out where Katya was living and put her under surveillance. He knows about you. He was planning to kidnap you and sell you as a sex slave to punish your mother. We got to you first." Jennifer continued her lies.

"You worked for this Reznik man and knew my mother when she did. Did you know my father?" Katerina asked throwing Jennifer off kilter a little.

"He was a good man. Some would say that he too was an evil criminal but he just did what he to do to survive. He was Reznik's adversary; another reason Reznik wants you," Jennifer folded some truth into her lies.

"So now that you have me safe and sound why not reunite me with my mother? Where is she? Why isn't she here?" Katerina whined.

"Your mother knows nothing of this. I still work for Alexi Reznik. That's how I know that he found Katya and of his plan to sell you as a sex slave. Katya was my only real friend back then and I've secretly watched over her but this has brought things to a climax."

"If your mother knew that Reznik knows about your existence she would do something stupid like offer herself to him in your stead which makes no sense because he will have you both in clutches anyway. She might try and hide you again, but that won't work either because he knows who you are."

"The only way to make this problem go away and secure your future is to get rid of Alexi Reznik," Jennifer said and nodded at Penelope.

"I'm Lieutenant Penelope Bishop and I'm heading up a special task force to catch Alexi Reznik," Penelope sat down on the bed beside Katerina and showed Katerina her gold shield.

"We've come up against brick walls every time we think we have him nailed. Miss Jones came to me and made me an intriguing proposal that is both unlawful and dangerous. It is also unsanctioned," Penelope squeezed Katerina's hand.

"It obviously involves me," Katerina breathed.

"Yes it does. We intend to tell Alexi that we have you and that we are willing to trade you but he has to take delivery of you personally. When he comes out of hiding to collect you we grab him. We have enough evidence to put him away for life. He might even face the death sentence," Penelope smiled wanly.

"And my mother and I will be free of him forever," a sly smile crossed Katerina's face.

Then storm clouds replaced the smile.

"I don't understand why my mother can't be involved. If she knew that we would both be free forever surely she would cooperate," Katerina said angrily.

"Neither Penelope nor I have a daughter, but we have both been daughters. We have both loved people so much that we would do anything for them. But we would never put them in harm's way," Jennifer sat down on the other side of Katerina and she and Penelope put their arms around Katerina and hugged her.

Ten minutes later Jennifer burst in on Alice Leasingham who was working on her laptop.

"Did you rig the phone?" Jennifer asked.

"Piece of cake. When she switches it on the signal will be rerouted to a cellular tower near Rutgers U and the GPS coordinates will also correlate for Rutgers. When she makes a call it will appear to come from that same tower. If you want her to pretend she's on the move I can bounce the signal from towers along her route and I can manipulate the location tracking to simulate the route," Alice explained.

"I've left the phone switched on and it's fully charged," Alice seemed pleased with herself.

"Well done Alice. Get your camera and come upstairs in about half an hour; we'll be ready to take some glamour shots," Jennifer said.

Alice nodded but Jennifer sensed her uneasiness.

"Did you find Reznik's personal email address?" Jennifer knew that the best way to deal with Alice's reluctance was to keep her busy.

"Yes," Alice sighed.

"And you have the paternity results?" Jennifer encouraged Alice to be more responsive.

"Yes. The DNA proves conclusively that Katerina Walker is the daughter of Katya Kuznetsova and Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich," Alice sighed again.

"Alice. You can't back out now. This is our one chance to get Reznik," Jennifer approached Alice and stroked her shoulder.

"I know. I just wish we didn't have to use Katya's daughter to do it," she whined.

"Katya and Katerina will be fine. We've told Katerina a few white lies is all. You saw what Reznik is capable of?" Jennifer squeezed Alice's shoulder.

"I just wish this over," Alice patted Jennifer's hand.

"Soon, Alice, soon," Jennifer took the phone and headed back upstairs.

*****

Back at the Balwyn Hilton Katya and Dan Murphy lay on the huge bed in Katya's suite. Katya was dressed in a satin négligée and nylon stockings, her fuck-me-pumps lay on the floor next to the bed. The bed smelled of sex and Dan was lazily stroking Katya's leg while he a sipped a JD on ice. He traced the seam of her stocking up to the welt and tried to continue on to Katya's pink satin panties but she slapped his hand away.

Katya had called Jennifer twice and it had gone to voicemail and then she had tried to use the house phone to call her suite directly but it was switched to do-not-disturb and also went to voicemail.

She called her daughter and Katerina answered on the second ring.

"Hi mom; how's things?" Katerina sounded cheerful.

"Just fine darling. I'm still in Texas and might be here for a little while," Katya shooed Dan's hand away from her breast and turned her back to him.

"How's school?" Katya asked her stock questions.

"Fine. I'm working on my position paper due to be presented to Professor Minder tomorrow so I can't talk for long," Katya said.

This suited Katerina because Dan Murphy would not desist and was rubbing his hard cock against her panties, pushing it into the crease of her ass while his fingers snaked inside the front of her panties trying to find her labia.

"I won't keep you long honey, just checking in," Katya said through gritted teeth as Dan's finger slid inside her cummy cunt lips and found her sensitive bud.

"That's ok mom. I gotta get back to work," Katya said brightly.

"Me too," Katya hoped her daughter didn't hear the lust in her voice.

Dan had pushed his cock inside Katya's panties and was probing her cunt, intending to fuck her from behind while she lay on her side.

"Bye. Love you," Katya said in a raspy voice.

Dan's cock had breached her defences and was sliding into her slick vagina.

"Love you too mom," Katerina, said in a cheerful tone.

Katya hung up and tossed the phone away and gave out a long lecherous moan and pushed back against Dan and put her hand over his, encouraging him to increase the pressure on her clit.

"Mom's ok. Almost sounded like she was getting some while she was talking on the phone," Katerina giggled.

Jennifer gave Penelope a knowing look and silently mouthed Dan Murphy.

That night before Katya went to sleep she activated the phone tracking application she had planted on Katerina's phone. Her daughter was safe and sound in her dormitory at Rutgers University.

*****

Jennifer had Alice Leasingham take some glamour shots of Katerina; nothing pornographic or too provocative, she was not going to be listed for auction. They had only one buyer in mind and the purpose of the pictures was to prove that they had Katerina Walker in their possession, prove that Katerina was Dmitriy Yakovich's daughter and inflame Alexi Reznik's desire for her because of her beauty.

When Alice took the shots Katerina was instructed to look afraid and disoriented and in a couple of the shots Katerina held up current copies of the national newspapers across her chest as proof of life. The last few pictures showed Katerina restrained and bound to a chair. The pictures proved that Katerina Walker had been abducted but was still alive and well.

After the photo shoot Katerina changed into casual clothing and was allowed the freedom of the house but was not allowed outside or into the den. Penelope directed Alice Leasingham to keep Katerina company while she and Jennifer worked and of course Alice wanted to know all about Katya. Katerina was amused by Alice's attempt to copy her mother's style but she didn't tease Alice. She loved her mother and was delighted to talk to Alice about her.

Jennifer and Penelope put together the email they intended to send to Alexi Reznik. The email would come from anonymous kidnappers who were holding the girl at an undisclosed location.

It cited that information had come into their hands that Dmitriy Yakovich had a daughter by Katya Kuznetsova that he didn't know about and that the kidnappers had undeniable and conclusive paternity tests to prove it. The daughter was a great beauty and still a virgin. Reznik need only see the attached proofs and photographs to know the claim was genuine.

The girl was for sale for the sum of five million dollars. The reason for the asking price was that they knew that Alexi Reznik and Dmitriy Yakovich hated each other and were heated rivals and that only an agreed code of conduct that put the imperatives of business above personal feelings kept the two Pakhan's from killing each other. If either one of them was killed by the other, the resulting gang warfare would decimate business and nothing stopped the Odessa mafia from making money.

Imagine the mental torture that Reznik could inflict on Yakovich when he told him that he had Katerina in his clutches and sent him proof that she was his daughter. Reznik could deflower Katerina and film it. He could commit all sorts of atrocities on her and send the video to Dmitriy. He could torture her. He could do anything he wanted with her and break Yakovich's heart. Reznik could kill the girl or ransom her himself once he had taken his revenge on Dmitriy Yakovich. Imagine how much Dmitriy would pay to have his daughter back even if she had been defiled and disfigured?

They put together the paternity test results and the pictures, stripped of the location metadata of course, and attached them to the email. DNA samples from Dmitriy Yakovich and Katerina Walker had been left with a reputable laboratory in Balwyn and instructions on how to collect the samples were provided. Alice Leasingham would drop them off when she left the farmhouse that afternoon.

The transaction was to remain secret until Katerina was delivered to him personally otherwise the deal was off. If he refused to deal on their terms, face to face with the kidnappers, the deal was off and they would offer Katerina to Dmitriy Yakovich or put her on the open market to the highest bidder.

Reznik had twenty-four hours to respond.

What Jennifer and Penelope were doing was ruthless, cold, indefensible and inexcusable. The gravity of what they were about to do settled on their shoulders and Jennifer and Penelope looked each other in the eyes and made an unspoken pact between themselves. There was no going back from this.

They both put their fingers on the 'enter' key and pressed it together and sent the email and attachments.

"What now? This your territory not mine.

"We wait," Jennifer said coldly.

"I suggest you get some sleep, we are going to be busy tomorrow regardless of Reznik's response," Jennifer stood and patted Penelope on the shoulder.

"Are we really the cold-hearted bitches that I think we are?" Penelope whispered.

Jennifer leaned down and kissed Penelope on the cheek.

"Yes," she whispered; and left the room.

Penelope Bishop was cold and it wasn't just the weather. She had done some despicable things in her life but none as contemptible as what she was doing now. She had betrayed lovers and partners, she had killed people in cold blood, she had been a drunk and a whore: during the Sleeping Beauties case Penelope had once come out of a blackout to find herself being gangbanged by three college jocks in a cheap hotel.

She reconciled her actions when she thought about those sixteen dead girls left to die in agony in the shipping container in the desert. They had suffered horrific injuries when the container rolled off the truck and were then left to bake during the day and freeze at night. She and Silvia had smelled the stink of their decaying flesh and seen the coyote tracks around the container and the buzzards circling above.

Someone had to pay and that someone was Alexi Reznik because ultimately he was responsible. If they had to use the innocent daughter of a Ukrainian whore and sex trafficker as bait then so be it.

If she had to work alongside Dmitriy Yakovich's personal whore and bootlicker so be it. But something about Jennifer Jones intrigued her. She was a cold hard bitch who had all but admitted to being an assassin but there seemed to be a slither of vulnerability beneath her shield of invincibility. Jennifer had said herself that they had both been betrayed by men.

She took off her weapon and put in the drawer in the bedside table then she turned out the overhead lights and checked the thermostat again. It was set to the maximum but the room was still bitterly cold. Penelope took off her jacket and shivered; she kicked off her heels, bra and her skirt but left on her slip, panties and hosiery for added warmth and pulled on the cotton nightdress that Jaylene Foster jokingly called her 'chastity pyjamas'. She shook thoughts of Jaylene out of her head. She didn't want thoughts of her partner sullied by what she was doing.

The bed was cold and she pulled the comforter around her and turned off the bedside lamp. She couldn't sleep, although she was drowsy.

Her bedroom door opened just a crack and almost silently a figure slipped into the room. Penelope reached for her gun wishing she has left it on top of the bedside table rather than in the drawer.

The unmistakeable scent of Dior Poison perfume drifted her way and she knew who it was approaching the bed silently in the dark.

"I could have killed you, sneaking up on me like that," Penelope whispered, leaving her pistol in the drawer.

"You wouldn't have been quick enough. You should know better than to put your weapon away when you are in unfamiliar surroundings," Jennifer whispered just a quietly.

"Do you have your weapon with you? Is it trained on me now?" Penelope breathed.

She felt Jennifer sit on the edge of the bed. She was so small that she hardly compressed mattress.

"No I come unarmed. I came to talk, not to fight," Jennifer whispered.

"It's too late and too cold to talk," the hesitation in Penelope's reply was evident.

"Not if we share our warmth," Jennifer tugged at the comforter and slid under the bedclothes.

"What are you doing?" Penelope gasped.

Jennifer may have been small but she radiated warmth. She snuggled up to Penelope and her scent was stronger. The shape of her small body was discernible even through the flannel nightgown and Penelope could feel that Jennifer was wearing a satin full-slip and pantyhose.

"When I was younger I missed having a sister to cuddle up to and to talk to on long cold winter nights," Penelope could feel Jennifer's sweet breath on her neck as she spoke.

"Me too I. I cuddled up with my mom sometimes," Penelope surprised herself with her response.

She hated this younger woman; why would she tell Jennifer her secrets?

"You hate yourself for what we are doing," Jennifer snuggled closer to Penelope and nuzzled her face against her shoulder.

"I have no remorse about using you, your intelligence or your strategies. I have no regrets about hurting Katya Kuznetsova, who herself is a sex trafficker and I have no regrets about betraying Gary Rasmussen, Dan Murphy, Tim Morrow. But Katerina Walker is an innocent party," Penelope sighed.

"No one is innocent," Jennifer nuzzled Penelope's neck.

"Everyone is expendable. I'm expendable. Dmitriy Tanas Yakovich will one day tire of me and have to make a decision as to whether to kill me or trust me; I know what I would do," Jennifer put an arm around Penelope and wriggled her body against her.

"Yet you are devoted to him," Penelope shivered, but not because of the cold.

"I was given two choices: silver or lead... I chose silver," Jennifer's voice was so soft that she could hardly be heard.

Penelope turned around so that she faced Jennifer in the dark.

"But you know that one day he will kill you?" Penelope's lips were nearly touching Jennifer's.

"Not for sure. He has promised me that I can continue to work for him as a Brigadier within his Bratva when my personal duties to him are completed," Jennifer replied.

"You mean when he's tired of fucking you," Penelope regretted being bitchy but couldn't help but tell the truth.

"He will never tire of fucking me but he will find someone who he likes to fuck better," Jennifer smiled in the dark.

"You said before that you and I are very much alike. That we both have green eyes and that we both have dicks, that we had a similar upbringing and both chose law enforcement as our calling but we ended up on different sides of the fence," Penelope put her hand on Jennifer's shoulder.