Strange Bedfellows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes that is true," Jennifer sighed, her lips brushed Penelope's.

Neither woman had removed their makeup before they went to bed and Penelope could taste Jennifer's lipstick.

"But we are also very much alike because we are willing to betray those who are close to us. I betrayed two husbands and my friends in the Balwyn Police Department; you betrayed the FBI and your friend Katya Kuznetsova. You betrayed Katerina Walker," Penelope put her arm under Jennifer so she could cuddle her.

"We are both betraying Katerina Walker," Jennifer snuggled up to Penelope; being held by the bigger woman was comforting.

"When you said we were alike I replied that we are nothing alike," Penelope breathed.

"It's not true. We are both very much alike: devoted but ruthless, devoted but cold-hearted, devoted but deceitful, devoted but willing to betray those we love. We are the cold-hearted bitches that I said we were," Penelope was silently sobbing.

"Then let us, just this once, comfort each other as sisters in betrayal; carrying a burden that no one else could ever understand," Jennifer licked the salty tears off Penelope's cheek.

"No," Penelope whispered, pushing Jennifer away.

"Yes," Jennifer pulled Penelope back into her embrace and kissed her.

The tension that had been simmering between the two women ignited and they kissed passionately, their mouths locked together and their tongues entwined. They locked their arms and legs around each other and held each other tight as they kissed.

After fifteen minutes of passionate kissing the two women stopped to breathe.

"Do you always wear this sexy flannel nightgown to bed," Jennifer sniggered as she pulled at the sexless garment that Penelope was wearing.

"Shut up!" Penelope pulled away the comforter and shucked out of the cotton nightdress and tossed it aside.

"You made the bed cold," Jennifer pouted playfully.

"Shut up!" Penelope giggled and pulled Jennifer close and kissed her again.

Their limbs intertwined and delicious slivers of delight ran up their legs. They were both wearing sheer pantyhose which whispered as they rubbed their legs together.

Penelope's full ripe bosom pressed against Jennifer's small pert breasts and their satin slips slinked against their bodies and their nipples hardened. Penelope enveloped her elfin paramour and held her close, kissing her, stroking her and igniting her lust.

Jennifer was not used to being treated tenderly and being the submissive partner and it had been a long time since she had been with another transgender woman and she relished the feel of being cuddled and cosseted by this beautiful older woman. Both women had become untucked and their penises pressed against each other through layers of satin panties and slips.

Penelope reached down and squeezed Jennifer's erect penis through the slinky layers of fabric causing Jennifer to gasp.

"Not yet. I just want to feel you against me," Jennifer whispered, easing Penelope's hand from her groin.

Penelope obliged and pressed her cock against Jennifer's and began to grind while she kissed her and held her tight. Penelope was surprised at the length and girth of Jennifer's cock for such a small-framed woman.

Tingles of delight ran through the two women's bodies as their cocks caressed, their bosoms pressed together and their lips and tongues engaged. They rubbed their legs together so that their nylons caressed their tender flesh.

"I can't hold back," Jennifer sighed.

"Me neither," Penelope gasped.

Simultaneously both women flooded their panties with hot semen as they ground against each other, grinding, rubbing and chafing their bodies and limbs. Their cocks quivered and pressed together through their panties and satin slips as their semen co-mingled. They kissed and caressed and whispered terms of endearment as their orgasms washed over them.

Penelope remained tumescent and concupiscent and she rolled Jennifer onto her back.

She pinned Jennifer to the bed and snaked her hand under Jennifer's slip and inside her panties and viciously ripped out the crotch of Jennifer's pantyhose. Penelope smeared her erect penis with Jennifer's semen and slid her cock into Jennifer's anus.

Jennifer gasped and wrapped her legs around Penelope and held her close.

"Do it! Fuck me!" Jennifer raised her buttocks and encouraged Penelope to fuck her.

Penelope complied and moved her cock slowly in out of Jennifer, drawing it all the way out and then driving it all the way in, ensuring she pushed her glans against Jennifer's prostate so that she received full pleasure.

The two gorgeous transgender women fucked each other, Penelope put her hands under Jennifer's shoulders so she could drive her erect penis deep and hard into Jennifer and Jennifer wrapped her legs tighter around Penelope, pulling her lover closer as they kissed passionately.

Penelope felt her climax approaching again and she gripped Jennifer's ankles and lifted her legs up over her shoulders so she gained maximum penetration. Jennifer assisted by lifting her bottom up off the bed and sliding two pillows under her ass and wrapping her arms around the lover who loomed over her tiny body.

They kissed and writhed and wriggled against each other; their passion building.

"Oh Yes!" Penelope screamed and ground her groin into Jennifer's buttocks.

Penelope's phallus erupted deep in Jennifer's ass, her semen spewed forth flooding Jennifer's anus. Jennifer sighed as she felt her bowels fill with her Penelope's seed. She clung to Penelope as Penelope's cock pushed against her prostate and her silken-shrouded belly rubbed on Jennifer's penis.

Jennifer orgasmed. Her satin slip became soaked with her seed. The intensity of this orgasm was even stronger than the first. Jennifer pushed up against Penelope and drove her tongue into her mouth and raked her fingernails along Penelope's back so extreme was her release.

The two lovers kissed and caressed as their climaxes slowly subsided. Penelope unlocked Jennifer's calves from around her neck but kept her semi-tumescent penis inside her anus.

"You were wonderful," Jennifer smiled up at Penelope.

"You were pretty amazing yourself," Penelope leaned down and kissed Jennifer on the tip of her nose.

Penelope put her weight on her palms so she could disengage from Jennifer but Jennifer kept her legs locked around Penelope's waist and her arms clasped around her neck.

"Don't move," Jennifer demanded.

"We're both covered in cum in case you didn't notice," Penelope grinned.

"But if you get out of bed we'll be both be cold. Besides, there will only be more cum to deal with later," Jennifer smiled up at Penelope impishly.

"Really?" Penelope feigned surprise.

"Oh, definitely. As soon as I can get hard again I'm going to fuck you in the ass," Jennifer gave Penelope a mischievous grin.

"Really? Who says so?" Penelope giggled.

Penelope was shocked when Jennifer used her strength and athleticism to flip Penelope on her back and sit astride her.

"I say so," Jennifer leaned down and kissed Penelope and Penelope wrapped Jennifer in a warm embrace.

*****

The next day in the Task Force office it was pandemonium when Tim Morrow and Dan Murphy found out what Jennifer and Penelope had been up to.

"This is the kinda unsanctioned bullshit I knew was going to happen when the AG decreed that that thing could get involved in law enforcement," Dan Murphy pointed an accusatory finger at Jennifer.

"No need for insults Dan," Penelope countered, unsure what Dan meant by that thing but she had a pretty good idea.

"But you don't mind getting involved with and putting your cock inside people who work for me... how is Katya this morning by the way?" Jennifer gave Dan a bemused smile.

Dan's face glowed red with anger, he balled up his fists and was about to explode when Tim Morrow interjected.

"What you are proposing is career suicide if it goes wrong," Tim said.

"And a rocket-ship to advancement if we get it right," Penelope countered.

She pointed to her crime wall.

"We have substantive proof that Alexi Reznik is ultimately responsible for the deaths of the girls in the can. We have hard evidence that his corporations and businesses are involved in people smuggling and sex trafficking and that he owns Belarus International Services. We can tie that company to the can," Penelope pointed to the various documents and images on her crime wall.

"We've got enough evidence to arrest him for people smuggling and sex trafficking then we get the lawyers and the business forensic types to nail him under RICO when they start to pull apart his business empire."

"The problem is getting the fucker out into the open so we can arrest him. It's nearly impossible but we have this one chance," Penelope went around the room and looked each task force member in the eye.

"We should at least bring in a SWAT team or get more local law enforcement involved," Dan countered.

"Reznik will know if SWAT gets mobilised or if there is any surge in police activity. We know he has people in Balwyn because someone collected the DNA samples we left for him at the lab. He thinks he's dealing with a kidnap for ransom gang and he's been directed to make the exchange personally and alone but he isn't stupid. He'll bring a small crack team to cover his ass," Jennifer interposed.

"How do you know that?" Dan barked.

"Because it's what I would do," Jennifer replied.

"Alexi Reznik has taken the bait. If we get him alone and place him under arrest we can hold him and then call in SWAT to make the extraction but we gotta get him first. This is the plan that Jennifer and I are proposing," Penelope pointed to a large scale satellite photograph of the proposed exchange site.

Beside the satellite projection were some interior shots of the building they would use.

Jennifer had chosen a place to make the exchange that was familiar to Penelope Bishop. It was a place that held bad memories for her but a place in which she had found redemption.

The abandoned warehouse north of Balwyn was perfect. It was located on the edge of a forest and had been used to store rough-cut raw timber prior to distribution to smaller retail lumber yards. It was almost isolated, located one mile down a gravel road off the highway. The office at the back of the warehouse was furnished with a rickety old metal-framed bed where Mitch Freeman had been in the act of raping Penelope Bishop when Steve Edwards blew his brains out.

There were a bunch of rusty old full-sized lockers, some filing cabinets with the drawers pulled out of them and not much else.

Jennifer had sent the location of the warehouse to Alexi Reznik who had leapt at the chance to get his hands on Dmitriy Yakovich's daughter. He had suffered an attack of priapism as he imagined the things he was going to do Katerina Walker when he had her in his clutches. He would film everything and send copies to his hated adversary.

Alexi would then send Dmitriy weekly updates, forcing him to watch his daughter being repeated ravaged by Alexi and any other men he chose to defile her. Alexi wondered if it would be possible to find a dog trainer who would... was he going too far? No! He would pay any price and do anything to see Dmitriy Yakovich suffer.

The exchange would be kept simple.

Alexi was to come alone and he could inspect the goods under the supervision of the kidnappers. Once he was happy with the goods he would electronically transfer the five million dollars into a numbered account that had been provided to him. He could take the girl and leave.

Penelope and Jennifer had argued incessantly about who was to be present for the exchange and in the end they agreed that they would both be there. Penelope was the only one who could legally arrest Alexi Reznik and take him into custody she had argued and in the end Jennifer agreed.

After much arguing and back and forth about the details the task force finally agreed on a plan and they each went about their assignments. Penelope and Jennifer went back to the farm where Alice and Katerina were waiting.

Katerina was told the details of the exchange at the last minute and she was instructed to change into the Dior micro-miniskirted cocktail dress, sheer nylons, Louboutin fuck-me pumps that had been provided for her and to put on heavy makeup. They wanted her to look sexy to allure Alexi and distract him.

Katerina obliged and eagerly drank the cocktail that Jennifer had mixed for her to give her Dutch courage. The cocktail was laced with a mild sedative and then Jennifer administered a more powerful sedative to keep Katerina drugged throughout the ordeal.

"Why did we have to drug her; she agreed to do this," Penelope hissed.

"Yes she did and she is almost too willing. Alexi will be suspicious as it is. If he sees that Katerina is too willing or suspects he is being duped he won't make the deal. He will be expecting to see Katerina sedated and that is what he will see," Jennifer checked her Walther PPS M2 and slipped it into her holster and dropped two eight-round magazines into her purse.

Penelope checked her own weapon and holstered it.

"If we fuck this up my career is over," Penelope said as she put an arm under Katerina's armpit ready to lift her out of the chair.

"If we fuck this up we will both end up dead," Jennifer said, lifting Katerina from the other side.

Katerina's high-heel fell off as they assisted her to the car in her drugged state and Penelope put it back on her foot and put on Katerina's seat belt and made sure that she was snugly secure in the back of Jennifer's BMW. While Penelope did this Jennifer tapped a quick text message into her phone, making sure that Penelope didn't see her.

Jennifer and Penelope reviewed their plan over and over again during the drive to the warehouse and when they arrived at the yard the big metal entrance gates stood open. Penelope checked in with Dan Murphy and Tim Morrow on their secure radios to make sure they were in place.

The warehouse forecourt emanated an air of abandonment. The yard was dusty and weed-strewn and the windows in the warehouse were mostly broken and those that had been pushed open sagged on their hinges. The outside walls were faded and stained with rust, mould and chemical burns. The sliding door to the warehouse itself was wide open.

Jennifer and Penelope helped Katerina out of the car. She could barely support herself but with some assistance she was able to make her way into the warehouse and to the office at the rear.

It was just as Penelope remembered it. It smelled of sawdust and wood sap. The ceiling was high and dust motes floated in the air. As they approached the office a chill ran down Penelope's spine. The windows in the office were boarded up but she could see the rickety bed with the smelly mattress on which she had been handcuffed and raped.

The old lockers and filing cabinets looked rusty and forlorn. The place reeked despair.

Penelope knew that Jennifer knew what had happened to her at the location for the exchange and while the location was perfect, it had also been chosen to unnerve her.

"You couldn't find anywhere else to make the exchange?" Penelope huffed as she led Katerina to the bed.

"Not in the short amount of time available to me and this is the perfect place. The warehouse is set back from the forest so an ambush would be difficult and the space is wide open with little concealment. It will be just three women and one man inside the warehouse," Jennifer's demeanour had been cold all morning.

The warmth, affection and vulnerability Jennifer had displayed when she and Penelope had made love the previous evening had dissipated.

"We need to move quickly," Jennifer said easing Katerina down on the bed.

They arranged Katerina on the mattress and put a pillow under her head. Penelope knew that it was not the pillow that her own head had rested on while Mitch Freeman had put her legs over his shoulders and banged away at her body. From the looks of the dried-up used condoms, cigarette butts, broken beer bottles and crushed alcopop cans, the warehouse was a popular place for kids to hang out and do what teenagers have always done.

Penelope checked in with Dan and Tim again.

"Reznik has six men concealed in the forest on the north side of the warehouse. They're wearing camouflage and carrying high-powered rifles," Dan whispered into his radio headset.

"Tim and I have them covered. They're all on the north side so as not to shoot each other in a crossfire; this isn't the movies," Dan was his usual cynical self.

Dan Murphy and Tim Morrow had taken up position and had camped in the forest all night Ranger style, remaining undetected. They each carried Sig Saur automatic assault rifles and plenty of ammunition.

"We're good to go," Penelope said to Jennifer and checked her weapon a final time.

Jennifer sent another text and they pulled up a couple of rickety folding metal chairs and waited.

But not for long.

A black SUV with tinted windows roared through the main gate of the warehouse and pulled up next to the sliding door entrance.

Alexi Reznik alighted and looked around coolly assessing the place.

The Jackal had come to the tethered goat.

The instructions stated that Alexi was to come alone but as soon as Alexi and his Brigadier had the location of the warehouse where the exchange was to take place they immediately set about identifying where they could hide snipers to cover the perimeter. There was no way that The Jackal was going into a place like that without protection.

Alexi was tall and handsome with shoulder-length blonde hair and was wearing an expensive blue suit. Jennifer had only seen photographs of him and he was an imposing sight; the sort of man who might take your breath away. He was heavily tattooed and the tattoos showed on the wrists below his cuffs and on his hands and his neck.

Reznik spoke into his phone briefly and entered the warehouse without hesitation. He was a man that exuded confidence and power.

"Two women? Two charming women if I may say so but I expected I would be dealing with men," Alexi grinned showing perfect white teeth.

"This is what you are offering?" as Jennifer had hoped Alexi was immediately lured to the beautiful young woman lying on the cot.

The first thing he did was check Katerina's vitals. It was no use paying for something which was about to expire. Then he took a step back and took his time gazing at Katerina, his eyes lingering on her long shapely legs, her perky breasts and finally her beautiful face.

"I've had her DNA checked and I can see the resemblance to Dmitriy but she is beautiful, an exquisite young woman. A virgin you say?" Reznik's smile turned from pleasant to evil in a split second.

"She is everything we promised," Jennifer said coolly.

Reznik put out his hand stoked Katerina's calf and slid it up her thigh stopping where Jennifer had deliberately rucked up Katerina's dress then he slipped his hand under her skirts.

"You don't get to play with the toy until you buy it," Jennifer said brusquely and stepped forward and pulled Reznik's hand from under Katerina's dress.

Alexi was surprised at how strong the diminutive young woman was.

"Very well. Let's make a deal," Reznik took out his phone and worked the screen for a minute.

Jennifer's phone pinged and she checked that the five million dollars had been transferred into the account she had set up for exactly this purpose.

Penelope now had probable cause to arrest Alexi Reznik for kidnapping and trafficking. The rest of the charges related to the murder of the girls in the container, people smuggling and sex trafficking could be added later once he was behind bars and the Federal prosecutors got involved.