Strange Car in the Drive Way - Alt

Story Info
Wife wants to know if Hubby will forgive anything.
2.4k words
3.75
67.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
506 Followers

Strange Car in the Driveway - Alt Ending

by BUSTER2U

This is an alternate ending to, Strange car in the driveway, by edrider73.

Thanks to edrider73 for permission to do an alternate ending.

Please read the original story first if you haven't yet so you will understand the situation, it is powerful and heartbreaking.

Link: Strange Car in the Driveway

The great President Ronald Reagan once said "Trust but Verify". He was an exceptional President, so much so he converted me to vote Republican from Democrat.

I have kept that motto ever since.

Most folks understand that when a young woman goes to college that they are really just looking for a husband. So when a married woman in her 30's, like my wife, goes back to college, I figured she is just looking for a 'fuck buddy'.

My wife Vera had a successful career in retail management before she took time off to have our three children. So now that they old enough to go to school Vera says she is so bored so she wants to go back to school. I figure Vera had a great career in retail management, why wouldn't she go back to that? I didn't get upset, I got a private investigator.

After Vera told me that evening that she was going to take a writing class I had a bad sinking feeling. I didn't try to rain on her parade, but it just didn't make sense to me.

The next day I went down the street to Paul Drake Investigations. It didn't take long to get to speak to Mr. Drake and I explained the situation to him. My wife Vera is very attractive and now that the kids are in school, she is talking about going back to school herself.

Paul understood my point of view completely. Fortunately, I make really good money. I had $40-$50,000 set aside in a secret holiday fund for a Hawaii vacation for the family. Now those funds would come in handy to finance this investigation.

Mr. Drake agreed to start immediately. I gave him all the information and a $5000 deposit. Paul supplied me with several microphones that looked just like ball point pens. He said to put at least one in her purse and a one in her car.

These microphones, aka bugs, upload directly to the cloud and Paul would have constant access. I also gave him her cell phone number and internet info so he could keep track of all her texting and emails. He handed me some information to install some secret apps on Vera's phone as she takes it everywhere.

He said that once I got the apps installed on her phone and her laptop he would know what is going on quickly. He was also going to stop by and install hidden cameras in our house as soon as Vera left the house to go somewhere.

I explained to Paul that I wanted everything. As soon as he knew she was screwing around I wanted to know. That way I could get my divorce attorney ready to serve her as soon as we had conclusive proof of her infidelity.

Paul assured me that with all the coverage, if she was screwing around we would know immediately.

So a few weeks later Vera starts her screenwriting class and I relayed the info to Paul of the class time and the instructor. He was tracking her full time 24/7 now.

Paul reported to me that nothing serious was going on yet except for coffee with a man in the student union at school. He showed me several pictures of them holding hands. By it self it wasn't anything except holding hands. But I figured it is a sure sign pointing to future cheating. Paul followed him and put cameras in his apartment which was pretty near the school.

We went out one night for dinner with our friends Larry and Kara and they joked that actors and directors were like rabbits, fucking all the time with everyone they could. They pointed out that I had best be careful, as the men would be making a play for Vera. I just smiled and explained that she could fuck around if she wanted to, l couldn't do anything about it, but said the divorce wouldn't be pretty. I made sure Vera heard me.

Later that night as we were getting ready for bed I asked Vera what she thought about what our friends had said.

"Has anybody been making a play for you Vera?" I gently asked.

"Not a chance they all know I'm married." she said.

"You know that some men seek married women to seduce. So please be careful because I would be totally crushed if You ever cheated on me. It would break my heart and totally destroy me. I love you with all my heart. Please don't let anyone steal you from me, please." I explained.

"Honey, You have nothing to fear. I am yours and only yours, forever. Where is all this fear coming from? You have nothing to worry about Honey, I don't want anyone but you. My heart and my pussy belong to you and only you." She reassured me.

"Maybe it is you going back to school again. All the same Vera, with all those horny guys at school I don't want anyone getting any ideas. It would absolutely destroy me to loose you." I assured her.

I already knew that there was hand holding going on even in the Student Union. But I didn't say anything to Vera about it.

************************

some time later

"What is going on in your class Vera?" I asked her as we were getting ready for bed.

"The final exam is coming up we have to write a one act play that is believable. The class has been broken up into pairs, so we each have a partner."

"What is your partner like Vera, is it another woman or some horny dude?"

I inquired

.

"It isn't anything like that Honey, I haven't even met him yet. But I can tell you his name is Reg."

"So is this Reg married? Does he try to stick to business or is he trying to mess around?" I inquired.

"Reg is married. He seems totally safe Honey."

"Well just so you know Honey, It won't be pretty if you mess around with him. I don't want a divorce and I don't want to loose you. But I will divorce you in a heartbeat if you have sex with any other man."

"You are all the man I want or need Honey" Vera purred

"Your are all the woman I want or need Vera. You know I love you and you can tell me anything and I will still love you forever. Are you sure you don't have anything to tell me? Have you been naughty?"

"No Sweetheart I haven't been naughty. Check my panties if you want"

"OK, maybe I will. You can't ever tell with all the free love going on at the colleges these days" I said with a smirk.

Vera gives me a playful punch in the arm.

I knew that she knew Reg already, they been holding hands in the student union every day after class. It looks like my 10 year marriage is going to come to an end because now she is lying to me and I suspect it won't be long before it is full fledge cheating. This really sucks.

"So when are you going to meet him and get your play together?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow after class, I will try to meet with him to get the play started" she replied.

"Ok, let me know how it goes Honey. I'm hoping you do well in this class"

The next day, it turns out that they left class together and went to his apt near to the school. Paul got video the first time Vera went there. They seemed to work on the play for a short while. But as he expected they ended up in the bedroom. Paul let me know that night and I double checked her panties in the dirty clothes putting then into a fresh baggie.

The next day Vera went over to Reg's apt again for over 2 hours. Paul supplied me with video for that time also. It broke my heart to see her having sex with Reg and I cried all day. I called my divorce attorney to get the paperwork all ready to serve Vera, as I had all the evidence on tape.

.

Turns out for the final 6 weeks of the semester that they have been having sex everyday and knowing this just destroyed me. The Attorney was waiting for my "go" to serve her.

I tried to get Vera to confess by telling her about a dream I had of her cheating. But she went off the deep end on that. If she would just have confessed and apologized I would have gladly forgiven her. But I guess she didn't want to give up her fuck buddy yet. We both said things we regretted later.

Then when our good friends Larry and Kara called, I already knew that Reg and Vera went to the Starbucks after sex. Good for them trying to help.

Then it was the night just before the "final exam" Vera was talking about forgiveness. How we never had forgiven each other. It was really starting to upset me with her baloney. She said that "we had never actually forgiven each other". She never came out and said it, but it was obvious to me she wanted to make sure she could fuck around and we would still have a marriage.

I tried to explain to Vera that it takes an confession and an apology to be forgiven.

It seemed like that went right over her head. I also tried to explain that most things could be forgiven but cheating and lying not so much. I couldn't believe that she was trying to be forgiven in advance, before she knew I knew about her fuck buddie.

I couldn't imagine that the woman I have loved for so long could be so cruel by trying to rub my nose in their affair, calling it a school project.

************************

The next day was trouble. Out of the clear blue my boss sent me home after lunch. I had so much on my mind. I almost ran into Reg's car in my driveway. I was so pissed off at him screwing my wife and her for destroying our marriage.

I'm really going to hurt that mother fucker for fucking my wife in our house.

I opened the front door as quietly as I could and heard them in the bedroom. I couldn't believe the balls of these two. As I heard them getting naked I broke in the door and turned on the light to find it was just a recording. As I listened to the voices of them having sex. I wanted to kill those fuckers. Then I saw the papers on the bed and picked them up to see what they said.

Vera said that this was just the play that they performed at school earlier today. That nothing really happened. But I realized that this was an evil and cruel way to rub my nose with her cheating. I went in the other room and called my lawyer and my PI. I grabbed everything they left for me. The paperwork, the laptop, the recorder player, and even the speakers it was all evidence so I put it all in my trunk.

It seemed funny how relaxed I was as I drove down to the Denny's and sat down opposite Reg and Vera to keep them there until the Sheriff got there to serve them. I so wanted to waste them both with my Kimber but I have myself under control fortunately.

They seemed surprised to see me. They figured I would be so surprised and shocked that I would be busy smashing things. I wanted to, but this wasn't the time.

I smiled when I saw the Sheriff walk in, while they never saw it coming. My wife Vera got served with the divorce papers and Reg served with Lawsuit for alienation of affection.

Reg started to make some smart remarks and I just slid my Kimber out of my cross draw holster a little ways. It got my point across.

Vera screamed at me she didn't want a divorce. That they only actually had sex on stage for the play. Vera pleaded, that the only time Reg penetrated her was on stage for realism purposes during the play.

Then I laughed and explained to Vera that "I have the videos of her and Reg fucking at his apartment about a hundred times by now. I am sorry but like I said before I won't forgive you for that betrayal. I tried to get you to confess and apologize at least three separate times since you have started your affair, but you wouldn't do it. Had you confessed and apologized I probably would have forgiven you."

Vera broke down and cried totally crushed by the truth. She had been just so comfortable in our marriage and just wanted to spice it up all on her own. She was confident she could cheat without getting caught or having any repercussions. She never thought she could lose her husband or marriage. Then she did.

Once the Judge heard the evidence in court when we played the recording and showed him that she was trying to crush me with a broken heart and humiliation. It was obvious that Vera just went to school to find a fuck buddy. I won full custody of the kids and our house. Vera got visitation and a job.

I won the suit against Reg also. He didn't know it but he actually paid for my attorney and investigators.

Reg's young pretty wife Penny, was suspecting Reg was cheating on her for a long time. Penny was actually 5 years younger than Vera, tighter and just as pretty with DD's. When I gave her copies of the videos so she could use them for her divorce. Penny showed me her appreciation by showing me the bikini she would wear if I took her with me to Hawaii.

Good times.

Buster2U
Buster2U
506 Followers