All Comments on 'Strange Car in the Drive Way - Alt'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now thats what I call a great ending Stupid women (no I am not gay ) just lied and cheated on

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

You show decent writing skills altho a bit too terse for my taste. What I didn't like was your fantasy idea of what role infidelitiy plays in a divorce proceding.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice one Could have used a bit more pathos. Creating a second trail of narrative concerning Linda’s seduction would also add to the betrayal and make it more emotive.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great concept but the dialogue between the MC and his wife was at times cringe inducing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Vera and Reg are that cliche as entitled cheaters then our hero just ruined them both in a way they won’t easily bounce back.

Vera thinks she’s smarter than others, and abuses trust. But since her husband was two steps ahead, she’s gonna feel dumb and petty. She’s also exposed to her friends and family as cruel, stupid, and petty. Women value status, another blow. She also prolly felt alive and young again sleeping with a younger guy. But having her husband ditch her for a younger woman erased that feeling fast.

Reg is a player. Used to playing people. Probably thinks he’s some sorta alpha. Older dude didn’t have a tantrum when he deduced the guys wife. He calmly held them until the cops show up. He was treated like a child, not an alpha. The guy he fucked over took his girlfriend, with honor and money. Money is a status symbol older men have that young ones don’t. Another blow to the young guys ego. While men don’t suffer the same as women for being exposed as cheaters, he did have his affair exposed in court and lost money: I doubt his friends and family are gonna pay him on the back. He lost….to an older man. He didn’t seem to cry at losing his wife. He said basically, “you can have her. I’ll take your woman instead” that man’s ego is lying in the gutter now.

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

Not as good as the first but good none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trust but verify.

Alright

But after having warned without a wife several times, why wait weeks and weeks after having the proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only issue with this is he was planning the divorce before she strayed…. So much so it seemed like he wanted the divorce …

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No need to be sad for him. He traded up at least for a while and, if she loves his kids, maybe for life. Please continue this sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The objections from fucktard commenters only further diminishes their remarks.

Not a great story, and populated with idiots, except perhaps the sheriff.

Wife had been warned. The first evidence of betrayal confirmed by video in his apartment, she became unredeemable TOAST. The husband was an asshat or a masochist to wait for an entire course to reach its end. Her head would have been spinning as she left his apartment that day, met by husband, the sheriff, both sets of parents and the class instructor. Oh, and at least two “breaking news!” reporters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for not going into deep detail about sex. You write well and creatively. I wish there was more to the story, more details about life in general, the kids and such, but that's my personal opinion. You did well. Your story held attention and I wish it was longer.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

This was a good read. This was one of those stories that will have infinite endings. Yours was one I truly enjoyed. I was laughing when I got to the end.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

pugetmanpugetmanover 1 year ago

Well done. Easy to drag these ‘continuations’ out — glad you didn’t. +1 fir a great lat line :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This checks all the boxes. Catch wife cheating and divorce her. She is devastated. He hooks up with wife's boyfriend's wife, who has much bigger tits, thus making her more appealing. He successfully sues boyfriend for some bullshit reason, wins and smile on the way to the bank. This is how it always works in real life.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

Annoying main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, we got a diehard Liberal who is still crying about Reagan. That was a long time ago and the middle class is still here.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

To that one Anonymous: You got me. I am a woke women's studies doctoral grad from Berkley. Who else but a super-woke would know the definition of misogyny AND misandry? Jesus wept.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Well in for a Penny it is!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Didn't

Think it was as good as the first, sorry. Although reg should have suffered more

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

In for a Penny, in for a pound.

Scores 4/5

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey fans, just so you know this story is fiction!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Why wait so long? The first time she didn’t confess and apologize, he should have pulled the plug and stuffed Reg into the trunk of his car.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year agoAuthor

One fellow commented that "why did hubby wait so long to divorce his wife" because hubby loved his wife. He kept giving her chance after chance to confess and give up her cheating Lover. So of like the Lord keeps giving us chances to confess and stop our cheating and lying in life. Hubby kept giving her chances over and over again. He didn't want to lose her, he just wanted her to stop fucking around.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your follow up to this story. This really added some meat to the original. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it is only fiction BUT another wife thinks she can lie and cheat and get away with it because she thinks us men will forgive them She got less than she deserved (jaybee186)

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Nice story to bad it never turns out that way.

m_auteurm_auteurover 1 year ago

Good story! Hope you post more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vera and Reg got theirs. Too bad it wasn't in a remote setting and the fuck buddies just vanished. He'd better take Penny's Double D's on vacation to Hawaii, then bring her home and have his kids call her mommy. Then, she can prove she is by loving them, as her own...

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Great story!! I loved your ending, to some one else's story..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just read the original then this and honestly I just didn't find this a believable ending. Granted Vera was a bit of a crazy woman, but for some reason this seemed out of character. But I guess someone had to do this flavour of ending. It's not the most implausible scenario, but I just felt that it didn't stick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...