All Comments on 'Strange Car in the Driveway: Sequel'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This didn't make a lick of sense. Despite her dirty tricks for the play and going overboard with the setup, when she thinks Gary has shot himself, no woman, unless completely mentally and morally bankrupt, woukd immediately turn to f$ck another guy, including Reg the predator. Terrible is NO WAY that Reg could have anticipated that response and no way he would even try to bed her in that situation. That is just dumb even for a fictional story. Even the attempt would get a vicious or angry response from 99.99999% of the female population. Even from a wife who didn't love her husband. And then afte she knows that she was played by Teg and she lost her husband and he made it clear to her how Reg manipulated all this, she stays in the class and dates Reg for 2 months going steady? Especially when going through a divorce with kids. Balderdash. She might trun to comfort eith someone else but Reg would be thr last person given what happened. And to top it off, the husband is still pissed about thr pain she caused him. Even worse than her f$cking Reg in their bedroom, is she did right after her husband's stunt. Wtf? That is just insane. A crappy alternate variant. Had no real connection to the original in that the characters acted very differently, especially Vera who w a suddenly brain dead, irrational and insane all at once. The vast majority of women, if hit on in that situation would try to claw the asshole's eyes out. Ludicrous tripe.

Storm113Storm113about 1 month ago

The cheating didn't make sense, or fit the story. And, why would he even let it happen? It's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not one to give five stars easily, both George Anderson and Edrider73 (the original) rated 4&5 stars. Mr Anderson's brought tears and a real sense of lose to both parties. You ·both deserve an A+.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

finally a story from you that doesnt honer cheating

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing happens to Reg the predator?! He needs to get his balls crushed!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't buy it. Vera being a cheater just doesn't gel with the character presented in the original, IMO. Yeah you could spin it that way I suppose like here but it just feels like it's being forced into the LW mould instead of naturally flowing from the established story and characters. Maybe that's just me.

And yeah, didn't she just drive home in a panic because she thought her husband just killed himself over her cruel ploy. Then suddenly is wanting to be fucked by her play partner? Um what? Even in the LW cesspool this is quite the stretch of reality. I mean that is literally being struck by the Martian Slut Ray right there - with immediate and extreme effect. Rather hilarious though.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

I liked it! But, I also agree with Rocketman12 comment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolute rubbish follow up to a pretty interesting premise in the original. Going from believing you'd killed your husband to fucking??! Forget suspension of believe because this is unbelievable in any scenario.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Sucks. Where is Marc when you don't need him??

The BEAR

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher7 months ago
Wow

How did you screw up a story that was already mostly written???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are a better writer and have more originality than you displayed with this effort. 2

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Second reading of both the original and this an ending to the first. At least the wife finally learned something to pass on to her daughter. The only problem I have is that Rrg got away with ruining other marriage and was successful. May he should have run afoul of an irate husband with a baseball bat or a gun..........

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

Good follow up and aftermath. I don’t get how Vera ran in tears thinking her husband was dead and instead of looking for a body she Fuck her co author while her husband listen in on the affair. Like in just happened

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good try - we’ll written. Big hole was the sex when they didn’t even look for the body

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Not as good as the original or many of the follow-ups

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Another good one George, the original wasn't bad either. I think the bad ratings are the way the story brought out so much emotion in the readers. They all thought how could she do this to her husband? The story, both yours and the original were very good and deserved higher ratings. Remember folks, it's just a story and the author's musings........................

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone who would pull this kind of crap would never show remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even Anderson couldn’t work in RCAAC for this SLUT…….might be a first for him. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AHHA George YOU finally nailed what I hoped would happen I have read every one of the originals and sequels and YOU are the only one that got it right Good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical GA. Not enough burn.

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 1 year ago

When Vera and Reg entered the room, Gary's body isn't there. Highly doubt Vera would've been so aroused as to get it on with Reg at that moment also. Highly doubt Vera never visited her daughters after the separation and divorce IF Gary got full custody. And that asshole Reg really should pay and have some kind of JUSTICE served. Reg's wife would've taken him to the cleaners. And then the bitch instructor loved seeing marriages broken up. She needs justice served also!!!!!!!!

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

No sé si mejor, ni siquiera si menos malo.

Pero es lo que hay...no es tu mejor obra George

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought that this is better than the original,

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Where was the body ? They must be really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap shit…( yes both words mean the same…so I wanted to tell actually how shitty this one was!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pointless, senseless, poorly written. CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, none of the guilty suffer any punishment, and only minor consequences?!? What kind of diseased crap is this?!?

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

If Gary wanted to make Vera think he shot himself, where was the body when she returned to the house? And if there was no body, she had to know he was up to something. Screwing Reg on the bed at that point made no sense. Except for the gaping plot holes, it was well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck around?

Get taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the revenge on Reg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so the cheating cunt lied in her letter to her daughter??? pig

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 1 year ago

I’m so glad to see GeorgeAnderson doing sequels to someone else’s story.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very poor second chapter. A wife hears her husband kills himself and all she is doing is to perform sex?

And why didn't she visit the children? Why did he get full custody?

Nice start though. The idea of revenge is very good. It should have ended with reconciliation after the wife understands from the way he hurt her, how much she hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't decide if she still thinks her play caused Gary to divorce her or her screwing Reg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really stupid sequel.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

The Selfish, Cruel and Heartless Bitch POS finally gets a clue! 5 stars I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As others have noted, I just don't see the cheating being realistic. She came rushing home because she thought her husband may have shot himself and after only looking in the master bedroom decided to sit on the bed and have sex with her acting partner? Surely if she was distraught she would have raced around the house looking for the husband and then tried calling him etc?

Also, why did he get full custody and she leave the city? She was a good mother. In most jurisdictions she would get primary custody of female children or at the very least, joint custody.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

The original was cruel, but an MC that can never move on is even sadder. It happens all the time this woe is me I will never be happy without her but i cant take her back schtick is almost as far fetched as the martian slut ray that runs rampant. My simple reasoning is if this guy took my happiness away forever why not murder(him) suicide. Fuck it moderation is for cowards.

My only real question is why just start fucking instead of looking for a body? Did I miss something? Even if it is dark in the room since your reason for coming back was you thought he killed himself. Why wouldn't you check for the body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a P O C. Worst thing is no revenge on the predator.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

A bit confusing...and VERY UPSETTING

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

It is pretty rare for me to give 2stars. I prefer not to vote than vote down…

In this case however, I think the author does a really lousy effort to justify the wife star fucking in the room. It was pretty good till then and all cramble to zero after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So they decided to fuck even though his body was not in the room as they thought? Really ???

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Whatever possesses a wife to think she can away with this type of bullshit and have the husband accept. She got exactly what she deserved.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - sorry this story is way beyond the fantasy realm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For once, a poorly written story by George Anderson. That's not to say that I like all of his stories; I don't, but usually at least the writing is good. This is poorly constructed and the Vera's infidelity makes no sense at all. She rushes home thinking Gary shot himself, then no body, no blood and just like that she starts fucking Reg? She wasn't even curious to find out where her deceased husband was or perhaps to think he might have faked the "shot" just like she faked her infidelity. The original story calls for an all out BTB sequel for the cruel trick that Vera played, but this attempt fails on all counts. 1*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Absolutely totally fucking stupid worthless attempt at adding to that story.

Really? You thought this ridiculous pile of shit was worth putting out here?

After this little gem ""Oh, Reg, what have I done? What have I done?"

It completely went to stupid town. There's more of a chance Trump will say something honest before his wife would start fucking another man in the room where she thought her husband shot himself and yet theres no body.

Walk away from the crack pipe next time. THis makes those sad little cuck stories look good.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so they rush in a room expecting to find a dead body, see nothing and decide in that moment of confusion that fucking is the route to go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My god, that was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is about the only story this author has submitted where the male lead was not a flaming cuck.

.

Which is not to say that GA is not an excellent writer. He — or she — has real talent. It’s just too bad that almost every story is about a cheating skank successfully taking maximum advantage of a weak ass husband. Every. Fucking. Time.

.

3 ***

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

last page blew away a good realistic story. people sitting in the back attending their estranged daughter's speech is just too much cliche

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Lot of imagination and writing talent. No feel whatsoever for what is believable and what is absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stretches credibility beyond breaking point. Well written, as are all GA's stories, but fails to engage on any level.

LA

WillyTTWillyTTover 2 years ago

While I don't usually agree with many of the characters actions, I enjoy his writing and like reading George's stories. As others have said, the sharp left turn from "Oh my God, I just heard my husband commit suicide" to "come here and fuck me" is so hard to reconcile with the character that it kind of ruins the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s like you don’t know any real people, with real feelings or emotions. NOne of your characters have a ring of truth or believability to them. Great fiction but writing to enrage people is a poor substitute for talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally one of the few and I mean few GA stories where the male rises above himself and does the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

theVikingSailor, I agree with your thought on the over the top mourning sex. But I disagree on this author being the best on this site. His shit stories inspire more shitty authors. He is not great

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I agree with VikingSailor and others... to go from believing of a death and then into sex so quick is a unbelievable. Also, I am sure Gary would have sued Reg’s ass off so badly with his part in the destruction of his marriage. Even if he kept the heat (media heat) on his disruptable book... maybe Reg would suffer with lack of book sales. Maybe?!?! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your worst plot to date

One star

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I pretty much agree with "The Viking Sailor" below. However, in my opinion, this story didn't need another ending. I was quite happy with the original from EdRider73.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago

I agree with some of your other critics: Vera rushing into the house where she believes Gary is dead, then, within minutes is having sex with Reg is over the top and under the bottom...at the same time. And around the bend.

GeorgeAnderson, you may be the best writer on the Literotica site. You are one of the best short story writers I've read. You are a great writer.

But this one's a stinker.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago
A Plot Hole?

Wouldn't they be expecting to find Gary's body in the bedroom before they fell on to the bed to fuck? After all they had to move the tablet from the bed that was playing the recording and they were listening to his response when they believed he committed suicide. That is one cold cunt and one son of a bitch to be turned on by everything they caused. That they were wrong and got caught should be the least of their worries. Signed: BTW

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago
Re: Nitpic

It does happen when the wife and the corpulent fucker (thanks Gordo) she's involved with are as repugnant as these two were. A 27 year old man can end up with custody of two daughters well under the age of 10, I still have the court papers to prove it 40 years later. Signed: BTW

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

I agree with many here, the plot was not up to par. The idea of jumping into bed wit Reg, immediately after rushing home to see what happened to Gary, was a 'wee bit' hard to contemplate, even for her. It would have been a 'wee bit' more believable for her to have been bawling and wondering aloud to Reg, "what had they done?", not to start the humpy rumpy thing and, where did the phrase " are you naked yet" come from? Can she not see? I remembered the other story as I started to read this and this one did fall very short of it. Better luck next sequel.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Tried again

Still don't like this sequel very much. I prefer the one where everyone gets busted.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How did he get custody of the girls?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn’t like it

This story is sub-par (to me, at least) for a person I consider to be one of the best writers on the Literotica site. For some reason this story just doesn’t reach me like GAs other stories have. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Sorry, her being frantic with worry about her husband killing himself, and then jumping straight into sex with another man in their bedroom was something out of the Twilight Zone. Good writing, but clumsy plotting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with Wisquejac, how could she be taken seriously for hurting her husband then abandon her children. The teacher, school and Reg should have been sued for damages, especially once the pattern of damaging marriages emerged and the book written.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

She should have been there for her daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just don't buy it

She has sex with her 'lover' or lover over the presumed cooling corpse of her dead husband....that SHOT HIMSELF OVER THEIR 'it's just a prank, bro'.

Please tell me in what universe her vagina gets wet at that moment.

It was bad story telling. I understand that her excuse COULD work, had she been grieving for days and days over the death. But she was fucking the guy IN. THE. MOMENT. She didn't make a single selfish evil choice. She IS pure evil.

Most normal people don't see their spouse die and their IMMEDIATE reaction is, "I need some dick/pussy"

You made her character evil to the core. A sociopath liar. Emotions of shock, grief, anger, sadness....sure! But not lust. For fucks sake.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Guys guys this is actually a breakthrough story for GA, this one ended in divorce, a highly unusual occurrence in GA’s universe.

Admittedly it’s not an original but merely a continuation piece but baby steps George baby steps.

There was no begging for forgiveness by the husband who had done nothing wrong, a common thread that runs throughout GA’s work.

But you may well notice that in his other stories the husband humiliates himself as he grovels for forgiveness in causing his wife’s transgressions and they live happily ever after.

Letting this hubby get his freedom results in him living a sad and lonely life pouring all his love into raising his children.

Clearly GA wants the male protagonists to take their rightful place kissing the feet of their mistress. Many commentators have suggested GA is a woman viewing the presented cannon of work I see no reason to dispute that conclusion.

Having said that, there is no doubt GA is an accomplished author, to illicit invective on such a mammoth scale, denotes clever and skilful writing.

There must be an awful lot of masochists here because we all know GA will continue producing stories of this ilk yet we still read them and rant afterwards.

Keep it up George I like a good rant.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

Scott Free

Once again, the predatory male gets off scott free. George Anderson will never let you down. For Christ's sake George, couldn't you at least have had Reg stub his toe running down the stairs, or maybe get a B instead of an A+?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Extremely poor sequel. I only finished it because I read the original and other sequels.

Guy 'shoots' himself and hides. Wife arrives and finds no body. No wondering what is going on. She goes from frantic to fucking in a flash. Guy leaves closet where he is hiding takes a few pictures and lets the guy leave.

Too many holes and implausible responses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i stop reading anymore of your stories. You're either gay or a woman

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Great, all the way up to the fatal flaw

He faked his suicide. A plausible, but unexpected result.

She arrived in a panic, looking for and expecting a body...

Sex with her co-conspiritor is NOT the next move.

Bad choice for a story line.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

This was far better, a fair story, but Reg and that professor need a meeting with a baseball bat. There could be the basis for a law suit here with Reg writing/selling his seductions as well as the professor setting up the fall of five marriages to a predator. Was Penny part of Reg predatory life?

But as my comment to the original story - most all happened but the fall of his female boss in Gary's marriage demise. Vera shattered the TRUST. But how Gary got custody of his girls is remarkable in this day and age of the mother never does anything wrong court system (and the mother never pays child support too). 4*

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Decent, but lots of holes and loose ends

I'm glad your story showed Vera lost, but you completely forgot about Penny! Did she know or condone Reg's actions? If not, she should have taken him to the cleaners if not doing a Lorena Bobbit on him and cutting off his penis. Reg, the Drama Prof, and the University should have been sued for intentionally harming multiple marriages. Although you handled Gary OK, he could have found another love later. Vera's reward was to lose everything including any future with her children and grandchildren.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Now that I've read all of your stories here, I can only come to one conclusion: All of your male protagonists are wimps and cuckolds! All your female protagonists are crazy sluts! None of your characters is made to be acceptable! The actions of your borrowed stories have been falsified by you to such an extent that they are only acceptable to a real submissive cuckold! But they say a lot about your inner attitude! Sometimes provisional help is helpful!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
Poorly Done

I wanted to like your story. And I do like your message/moral. But rushing home thinking her husband is dead, strangely not finding a body, then immediately jumping into bed with the guy who helped create the sudden unexpected destruction of her marriage??? Just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sloppy

1) If Vera, asswipe Reg and his wife Penny were all sitting listening in at Denny's, how come only Vera and shitface Reg turned up in Gary's bedroom?

2) Vera by her, "Oh Reg what have I done? what have I done?" is convinced Gary has shot himself, obviously in the bedroom where the recording device was. When she entered she didn't wonder where the body had gone? Or did she think Gary's corpse just got up, cleaned up all the blood and walked off?

3) A stressed out sobbing woman, having just lost her husband, doesn't go from wracking sobs to sexually induced giggles, moans and a healthy enjoyment of the cheating she is suddenly indulging in.

So, inspite of her love for Gary, Vera was happy to be "consoled " by her lover and stayed to do the bastard's play. How come he - and the teacher - were not acted against for their subsequent actions, destroying marriages? A most improbable scenario and unlike a GA story. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

Dreadful story, the original and the sequel, though GA has tried to retrieve something from the disaster. Not enough and certainly leaves one unsatisfied.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Smart move.

Wife was a horrible person. Husband had no choice but to dump her skanky ass. She fucked over a good guy, threw away her marriage, and hurt her children for her teacher. What a silly woman.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
awful

what a mess this sorry attempt of a sequel is. Enough plot holes to fly a 747 through and the rest of it was borderline ridiculous. A book dropped on the floor mimics a gunshot? she doesnt notice theres no dead husband when she gets home and decides to screw her co-conspirator? Her boss withholdsa promotion sxnd raise, actively connives in the destruction of a subordinates marriage in her official capacity and all that happens is hed gets a transfer? The drama professor was fired with extreme orejudice and blackballed for overseeing this ethical outrsge? The college wasnt out a mega million $ lawsuit? Oh please.

Read Mattblack's sequel instead. Much much better snd a worthy addition to edrider's excellent story.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
The second sequel to the original that I read

It wasn't bad, and it was short - all good points. I liked the fake gunshot a lot, it was very very good.

But wasn't Reg married in the original - to Penny? This sequel seems to have forgotten that part - why did she stay at the restaurant while Vera and Reg headed home. And why didn't they call the cops and tell them that there was a gunshot at her home?

Oh well. I enjoyed reading it even thought my comments above may not sound like I did. I certainly voted full stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't do another sequel !

Why would they come in the room thinking he shot himself, and not see a body, but star having sex. Why would they not wonder where he was. No blood or anything.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Not worth the sequel!

GeorgeAnderson

edrider73's original tale was not worth wasting your considerable writing talents on. Dear old ed gets off on story plots that involve the abject humiliation of the major male (hubby) character. I acknowledge that your take is superior, but honestly, I prefer your original creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Actually worse than the original. Reg gets off unscathed, writes a book and the instructor helps destroy marriages. GA, wanna take your mouth off of that cock long enough to grow a spine?

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
NOT APPROPRIATE!

I favour a painful death and quicklime! This sad diatribe was a travesty of all things to do with relationships! Sadly, the court system in the USA is too corrupt and misguided for the custody arrangement you suggest and most MEN would have a much stronger reaction. Not a great ending to a pathetic story!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Better

Better than the original, but still not very satisfying at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no real punishment...

for both the wife and the seducer.

none.

otherwise, it was an average ending. i didn't hate it.

keep writing.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
WTF was that???

While the original story begged for an ending, this wasn't anything even in keeping with the original story. It's like some retarded Cuck Rant.

She was expecting to find a body in the room or at least somewhere in another room near it and when she didn't, she didn't bother to look around, just got naked and had sex which is something she wasn't even considering to start with???

This "Ending" made no sense and I am glad I read it before bothering to read any of your other work. It saved me some time as I am sure the rest of your work is just as awful as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So . . .

She rushes in expecting to see her dead husband, sees no body, and immediately has sex?

How the fuck does that cork?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 3/3/19

First of all, quit yelling. Second, you are illiterate. Third, you don't know what you are talking about. I'm a man, the court DID award me full custody of two little girls under the age of ten and it was over 30 years ago, GA you really stirred the pot with this one. Me I thought she was really a very cruel person at heart and he was completely justified in what he did. Old Reg deserved some broken bones and crushed balls not fame and fortune. Signed: BTW

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
i disagree with him being alone

thats bull let the character find someone worthy of him nt this crap. No reconciliation with the witch and that feminist crap is prob true( if you are one of those cunts i hope you die a painful death you are a cancer on the world). 3 stars him being alone lost alot of the shine on the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story was well done, until the end

Vera’s letter to her daughter was pathetic......telling her daughter how to treat people. If her daughter does the right thing she will throw the letter in the trash and give it the thought it deserves. NONE. The daughter has gotten her morality and character from watching and being raised by her father. Advice from that simple minded, diseased

Cunt is not needed nor appreciated. You made your bed and now you can go lie in it. To bad it is nasty, lumpy and stinks. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

As far as the university drama professor and her lead actor. It is just a matter of time before you cross the wrong husband and they meet a sudden and permanent end.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
My comment from the original...

I would never stay with someone that intentionally inflicted cruelty on me. Its the same as why I'd never do it to another person, certainly not the one person that i'm supposed to have their back in all things.

Even so, she should have been involved in the kids lives. It wasn't their fault and they paid too high of a price (imo).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Over reaction

What she did was cruel but she hadn't cheated. He should have come up with some other way to punish her. Surely he should have thought about the kids. Of course once she came home and did the deed, a bit ridiculous in my opinion, then that was a different matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
1468 Followers
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...