All Comments on 'Strange Case of the Quigley Twins'

by Christian Black

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago

Reminds me of several stories from Neil Gaiman's SANDMAN. Strange, daring, unpredictable, revolting where it should be sexy, yet strangely fulfilling. The sex scenes in this story were far from erotic, but I don't feel at all cheated. I think that if you pick this tale up again, you should see about reworking the dialogue. Muted, half-hearted dialogue crippled what might have been the two most mind-blowing scenes in this thing: the stage show with the sick girl and the scene in the psychiatrist's office.

You have a frightening imagination; I hope to see it on display in a more professional arena sometime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow.

Strange, touching and powerful. Nice one :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderfully chilling

You have a terrific imagination and a true understanding of portraying a scene with words. Such a poignant ending that I cannot imagine any other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Verrry nice

It was greatly written, though the last bit on the first page was confusing. I loved it.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 13 years ago
Great Story Line

I enjoyed the story concept a lot. It's a great discussion of the social ostracism of the unacceptably unique like the malformed or the demented compared to the general societal embrace of the handsome or the genius at the other end of the abnormality spectrum.

brocadebluebrocadeblueover 12 years ago

Quigley twins? catchy title! i didnt read the story but your title is sooo funny!!! I cant stop smiling!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous