All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 33-41'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

More!

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
:)

A rather content-limited comment...but encouraging nonetheless, so I'll take it!

nigilnigilover 12 years ago
very awesome

I like this story and am following since the start.

Should have posted more comments, but there's not much I have to say, or add to it.

I think it's written very good and easy to follow. Now you added some drama to it, and emotion is always good to make a story stick. People will come back, looking for more :)

Now, I think you mixed up Johnny and Todd here for some time and it was confusing, but thats all.

I'm kind of hoping to see Amy and Holly together for some fun. That might be interesting, if you can squeeze it in :p

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, nigil!

I appreciate the compliments!

I mixed up Todd and Johnny somewhere? Uh-oh. I better take a look.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
You're right, nigil.

I see it. I transposed a name in the last chapter. Hopefully, it won't throw the reader off too badly. Sorry I missed that during proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done sir!

The last bit hit a little too close to home. Let's just say that I feel for Trevor. Just incredible writing! I've enjoyed all of them, but the latest installment almost had me in tears. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great addition

Loved this set of chapters. I didnt mind the legnth this time. With Amy in the hospital, i wonder if "other" parts were injured. I hope Amy gets some payback of a different kind on Todd.

Cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ass

You fucking asshole i'm just sitting in my room reading one of the best stories i've ever laid eyes on then BAM I'm allmost crying my eyes out.I love the stories but you didn't have to Go that far you fucking dick

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Ass

lol Glad you like the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...

I wonder what would happen if the doctors did an MRI of Amy's abdomen to check for internal injuries? Would they find her special endowment? That might cause a bit of a predicament for her.

Doctor: "We did an MRI of your abdomen to check for internal injuries and we found a odd growth in your uterus/vagina. If I didn't know any better, I would say it's a giant dick. Do you know anything about it?"

Yep. Awkward. If I was in her position, I'd be mortified to have a doctor asking that question. How the hell would one answer that question? From what I can imagine, there are three outcomes to answering that question, two of them non-erotic and decidely unpleasant for Amy.

Anyways, not my story. Do as you please. I look forward to more.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Hmm...

lol Glad you like it. Oh, and nice catch on the MRI. It gets explained later (sort of).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful, awsome, want more. LOL

I am a advide futanari storie reader, and this for me is one of my favorites. Just want to say you are a wonderfull writer. I find the way you show the characters feelings for one another,and the way you disgribe the characters and there enviroment the detale is just the right amount to make the reading experance awsome. And so looking forward to the next chapters, MRI. Who all will finds out, Trevor, Mom, ant, mabe a little fun with rose, or a group action with holly, that would be hot. LOL Sorry for rambiling. I do that when I am exsited about something I am really really looking forward to.

Damn good job. keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good!

I just finished reading through your entire series and I have to say, wow. It's some of the hottest stuff I've read in a long time, and the story isn't shit either. Keep going, please, and add in more sex in the next couple installments if you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dude this made me think of the girl i love and this happening to her... it didnt help much that i had a dream with her being in the hospital though and woke up to me being there but i really like the stories... again i did get kinda scared in this one. oh anything having to do with the holidays gonna come up in these?

MoonreaderMoonreaderover 12 years ago
Wow!

Unexpected turn but still great, looking forward to the next!

MachinistMachinistover 12 years ago
Nice Balance of Story and Sex!

Didn't know they had a futanari tag until recently. This has become one of my favorite stories. I second the thought of a round between Amy and Holly. Maybe with Holly showing Amy the secrets of her new attachment. Sort of reminds me of the show Greatest American Hero. (No Instruction Book?!!)

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is awesome :)

but... i really don't like trevor. maybe it's because i'm a bisexual girl who leans more towards girls. i seriously think you should make amy end up with sarah. they're cute together.

anyway, keep up with the good work!

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for the comments everyone, and for voting. I apologize for the delays. I was really hoping to have the next segment posted last weekend, but life keeps getting in the way.

The inevitable MRI is addressed in the next segment, and I think there is plenty of sex too, though I might be counting some hotness in the segment after next, so not sure.

Amy makes another appearance in the next segment, so keep an eye out, Machinist.

As for the holidays, I hadn't given them much thought, but an idea just came to mind, so I'll see what I can do with it.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: this is awesome :)

Thank you, Anon! Everyone has their favorite and/or most abhorred characters. But, I'm curious, is there anything specific you don't like about Trevor, or is it a general thing (i.e. preferring girls, as you said)? I don't expect everyone to like every character, so I try to include characters that will appeal to a broad readership. Some people love Violet, and others are more enamored with the chemistry between Sarah and Amy, then others are more fond of Amy and Trevor. I think it comes down to what the reader can identify with, more than anything, whether loving or hating a character. Diversity is what I'm going for. I'm always interested in what appeals and doesn't appeal to readers regarding various characters though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Futanari

Where's the next part? It's been an month since the last update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this the anon that posted the 'this is awesome :)' comment

like i said, i prefer girls. and somehow i feel like sarah will be so much gentler with amy than trevor. i think he, like any other boy, will stop caring at some point in the future. i mean, that's what i've learned from all the relationships i've had with boys. the two girlfriends i had were so caring and they didn't just want sex and pleasure. they were sweet.

from my perspective, i don't think any girl/boy relationship will be as tender as a girl/girl relationship. that's what i think :)

anonymousauthor2010anonymousauthor2010over 12 years ago
Hello there,

I haven't read many erotic stories, but I find myself thinking I would probably buy this. I like that there's an actual story and not just one unending sex scene. There have only been a few instances that I've noticed a few typos, mostly mixing up the names, ie, Sarah instead of Violet and the like. I will continue to read as long as you continue to write. Bravo. :)

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely incredible

I'm rereading this series while waiting for the next installment to come out, which in itself speaks volumes about the quality of this work, and I have to say that it's remarkable how you manage to balance maintaining incredibly hot sex scenes with a compelling story that I care about for its own sake. Plus I have great respect for you for pulling off an intense plot twist like this with such grace. I felt so connected that I wanted to punch something while I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF? A story broke out in my porn? ;)

Seriously, that was one Helluva 270 degree turn for this story!

It's a real fucked up issue, and the latest numbers say that 1 in 6 American women will be sexually assaulted during their lives. Almost twenty percent of women who commit suicide have been sexually assaulted - and that's just the ones who tell someone. Women who have been sexually assaulted are five times more likely to end up divorced multiple times in their lifetimes.

Think of your mom, your sister, your daughter. Do you want them to end up like that?

Don't be one of those scum, one of the people who grow old knowing that they have destroyed one or more lives - maybe even caused a death - all for the sake of a cheap thrill, the rush of power over a helpless person.

Talk to your friends who brag about this kind of behavior - maybe they are psyching themselves up... don't let your friend ruin lives, including their own.

Sorry to throw such a turd in the punchbowl, but I think we all know this has to be taken seriously.

Thanks for the sexy story Red, I do wonder where you're going now?

J

Chris7swChris7swabout 2 years ago

It feels odd, writing a comment about a story that came out so long ago but the subject matter is every bit as captivating and important now as it was back in 2011 when you published it.

In many ways the theme of this chapter is even more relevant now, given how so much emphasis is being put on date rape and violence towards women these days. And so it should - women are amazing people, (with or without their own cocks) and should be treated with all the love, care and passion we can offer.

And what a bevy of incredible girls you've assembled! Armfuls of talent, beauty, ability and sex - so much that its hard to know which girl is my favorite and which girl is the most passionate. Suffice to say that every one of them seems capable of starring in a beauty show; leading a business class; writing a best-selling novel or setting whole strings of brand new Guinness World Sex Records!

But congratulations to you in particular, for finding these lovely ladies; for parading them before our admiring eyes and for describing them in such glowing and wicked terms. It does irk me though - all my years and I've never been fortunate enough to find any girl half as amazing as the main characters. Oh sure, I've lived with and loved some incredibly wonderful girls but none as hot as any of these, mores the shame! Please stop hiding them all away - especially the ones with 'something extra'!

So, bring 'em on - tell us more - don't let this astonishingly exciting story die of boredom - make sure that the ending is a long time coming and is a good one too, as I'm sure you will.

And once again, well done for raising this subject matter and with the way you've handled it.

Brilliant stuff - great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous