Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

"Damn, Girl!!!! Girlfriend in Wyoming? You know this how?"

"I found out about the affair and forced him to confess and to tell me the details."

"I don't know if I would want to know the details or not."

"I know what you mean and I didn't think I did either at first, but I thought I had to know so I would know where I stood with him and our marriage, but strangely hearing the details got me hot and horny and I about fucked him to death for the next month or so. Out at the riverbank, lakeshore, cattle pens, feed lot, at home and in his mom's driveway while they were out of town, on top of a high cliff, out in a pasture, and others. Lots of fun. Dangerous though. I don't know if I know all the dirty little detail yet, but I will soon."

"Damn! When was all of this?"

"About 4 or 5 months ago, just before this job started."

"Damn, Girl, that is quite a story. Uh, can I ask a question while he is out of the room? Looking at him, I would guess he is pretty well endowed. Is he and does he know what to do with it?"

"Yes, and yes. That is how the girl in Wyoming's husband found out at first.... When I called him to inquire about her, he told me that she was stretched out and he knew he didn't stretch her."

"God, you lucky, lucky girl. Does he eat pussy good, too? That would be almost too much to ask for, a big dick and a wicked tongue, too."

"Believe it or not, I don't know as I don't let him do that. There have been a few times he has snuck up on me in my sleep and licked me and I about fucked him to death after I woke up."

"Why won't you let him go down on you? It's great."

"I'm not real sure but I would bet it is a part of what kept me from giving him a blowjob for all those years. Just some stigma or mental block about oral sex from my youth I guess. Maybe if we had of had porn movies before things might have been different. Those type of movies are against the law in Oklahoma.... heart of the bible belt you know. I just don't know, but the idea of being licking or being licked is growing on me quickly."

"You don't know what you have been missing, Ann. I can get off like you wouldn't believe when someone licks my pussy and pays some attention to my clit. I will almost fuck them to death right then, right after I come down, that is. God, you have to let someone give it a lick to show you how good it feels."

"Someone??? Someone???" She said someone! She didn't say my name! What was she saying? What the fuck? I had been listening in the kitchen and as there was a lull in the conversation I made my reappearance with fresh drinks. Linda said that it was getting a bit late so maybe we should watch some of the movie, so I asked if she wanted me to just hit resume or start the movie over. She said to just hit resume as the action would be hot regardless of where it was, so I did. The scene on the screen was of the family daughter sitting on the bed with one of girl's friends brother getting a blowjob from the daughter. Then a very thorough fucking from him. The movie kind of ended when the daughter climbs into the tub while her father is soaking and she finishes off his drink and then gives him a blowjob and has him cum in her mouth, all the while the mother is in the next room, but she had been sucking and fucking the gardener earlier. What a family. I wondered how their family reunions might be.

"Wow!" exclaimed Linda. That is so hot. And the audacity of that girl is beyond belief. Someone would probably kill her in real life. But did you see those tits? They are so nice and firm and stick straight out with no sag at all. They just beg to be played with, kissed, and sucked on. Could use a little grooming down low though. I think trimmed is prettier, don't you, John? That is why I keep mine trimmed some... just in case someone ever wanted to see it, like if Mack ever came home regularly. Do you trim yours, Ann?"

"No, not really. Either mine is pretty sparse or else it stays worn off. One or the other, just not sure which, but worn off is a much better idea and a lot more enjoyable than shaving down there." Ann replied laughingly.

"It damn sure would be." Stated Linda, looking back and forth between us for some reason.

"John, what kind of tits do you like? Big or small?" Asked Linda unexpectedly.

"Matched ones. Seriously, I prefer B and C cup boobs. Anything over a handful goes to waste anyhow, and when a woman is on top. those huge old tits swinging around could hurt a guy. And them huge things have to be hard on a woman's back. Honestly, I like the small to medium size high and firm tits you seem to have, like Ann does. They are so much fun to play with like that. Sexier, too. I love her tits. Yours are nice, too, I think."

The first movie finished with that famous blowjob scene in the bathtub that was hot as Hell. Ann spoke up and said, "She was supposed to have swallowed it all and not let it leak, unless he gave her a hell of load of cum. Have you ever done that in a bathtub, Linda"?

"No, but I have in a shower."

"Same here." Replied Ann.

"We may have to compare bushes and let John judge which type he thinks looks best."

"Yeah, maybe we do." That was an enlightening statement from my wife.

"I'm game." I muttered, trying to sound innocent instead of anxious, and failing.

"We know you are?" came two replies to that comment.

It was time to change movies so I used to break in movies to make more inquiries. "Linda, when did you become sexually active?"

"I started dating at 15 and did lots of making out with my boyfriends and playing touchy-feely, some under the clothes and in my undies, fondled and fingered until I turned 18. I held a few dicks and stroked them some, too. I gave up my cherry after my 18th birthday party when I got pretty drunk and sucked my first dick before letting him fuck me twice. Twice because he was sort of short fused." For some reason, I was not about to ask how many people she had had sex with since then, but I would guess several. Quite likely more than several.

"Were you very active, give lots of blowjobs and fucks?

"Not really, I don't think. I did some of the guys I dated, but I wasn't the town slut by any means. I did enjoy it though, almost always. There were a few duds."

While I was changing tapes, Ann got up and went to the kitchen and made us yet another drink and brought them back to the living room. I was sure hoping she was making them weaker each time or I might end up with a 'whiskey dick' and ruin the whole weekend. She placed the glasses on the coffee table and sat back down on the couch and I happened to notice Linda thank Ann for the drink and as she did so she reached over and patted her on the upper thigh. High up the upper thigh and if I was not mistaken she also kind of rubbed it a little as she was doing so. Ann almost seemed as if she did not notice. Almost......... I thought I saw a hint of a smile start when one corner of her mouth moved upwards ever so slightly. And if it wasn't my imagination, she opened her legs just a bit more. Humm................ This could get interesting soon. I certainly hoped so. When I looked again, Ann had her hand on Linda's upper thigh, also, only she was not rubbing it, but I knew the heat from the palm of her hand had to be like a furnace right then. She wasn't rubbing Linda's leg, at least not yet, but who knew. Damn, but did I ever have a hard on. Perfect name for them right then.

I started the second movie and it was similar to the first but like most sequels it wasn't quite as good a story wise, but fucking is fucking regardless of storyline and there was plenty of that. Probably the best scenes was when the daughter was on her bed naked and had another girl in the room in her black bra and panties. That girl's brother was standing close and getting a blowjob from the daughter. The girl was doing a good job of eating the daughter's pussy when the daughter got a devious look on her face and pulled off the boy's dick and taking the other girl by the hair of her head and raised her head then waved her brother's cock in front of her face and she started to suck on it. Damn, she could suck cock. As that was going on the daughter raised up and started sliding the girl's panties off and then eased her into position to fuck her brother. Actually, for him to fuck both girls.

"God damn, that is hot." Linda said rather loudly. "Man, that girl is something. I think I might be jealous of her. She is brave and she got her pussy licked and fucked both. Damn!!!. What did you think, Ann?"

"Yes, it was pretty intense. I think I liked the blowjob in the first one better though, the one in the tub, didn't you?"

"No, I think this one with the girl sucking her brother was awesome. She sucked him like crazy until the daughter stopped her. This one was a lot better blowjob but all the pussy eating has me damp, or maybe plain wet. The closeups of the sister licking the girls pussy about got me. How about you, Ann? What did you think of those shots?" She said this as I noticed she was stroking Ann's blue jean clad leg and the inside of her thigh ever higher and higher, ever closer to her crotch. Her little finger was ever so close to actually touching Ann's crotch. I was debating whether to start the third movie or not and if not, then what to do. I really wanted to see if Linda was going to rub her hand of Ann's crotch or not, and for sure watch how Ann reacted. My dick was as hard as a baseball bat and felt like it was that big right then and needed to be adjusted some.

I wanted to find out something so I asked, "Linda, what's your favorite position?"

"Any with a dick in me. I like missionary, cowgirl and spoons mostly, but some doggie, too. What about you, Ann?"

"I like the same ones. We have done it standing in the shower a few times, too. Linda, do you like to suck cock? Do you swallow, spit, or have the guy shoot somewhere else.

"Yeah, pretty much but I would rather fuck. I don't swallow all that often, but I have been known to. Mostly I take their load on my chest. Facials are disgusting."

"Do you actually suck your partner off or do you just hold the end of it in your mouth and jack him off like some of the movies show?" I had to ask.

"Oh, Honey, when I get hot and into it, I suck so hard your ears pop." DAMMNNNNN!!!!

Ann laughed and looked at both of us and then down at Linda's hand on her leg just a quarter inch from her pussy, smiled and said that it was getting late, but as I did not have to work the next day we could sleep in some. She took a good drink of her whisky and sat the glass on the table, stood, and held out her hand for Linda and Linda took it and let herself be pulled up. When she was fully upright, Ann asked, "Linda, would you like to join us in bed for the night?"

Linda looked at her and asked, "Are you serious? If you are, then Hell, yes I want to join you two."

"Linda, I am very serious, and I know John would love it. I am still a little unsure as to how far I will be comfortable in allowing things to develop. But right this second, I am up for about anything anyone of wants to try.'

Linda said, "I know what you mean, Ann. And I am open for anything that does not involve pain."

"Linda, this whole night is a one of a kind deal and not a single word can ever get out while any of us are still alive. If Mack found out, not only would it ruin John career, and Mack's friendship with John, but it could kill you in a divorce and custody hearing. Do we have a deal?"

"Hell, yes we have a deal. Damn, I am so fucking hot and horny. You two did this to me. Have you done this before? Have you had threesomes before? You are good at sneaking up on and seducing some poor unsuspecting woman."

Poor and unsuspecting??? Yeah, right... Surprised, probably. Poor and unsuspecting? Never.

"No, never, other than the usual fantasy scenarios all married couples have, but we have never even talked about doing anything sexual with anyone else or really even between us like about the movies we saw, and for damn sure nothing like this with anyone of either sex, so we are just kind of winging it as we go and hoping and trusting no one gets hurt or mad. Have you ever had a threesome or done anything like this?"

"No, I sure haven't, but this is getting exciting. I can hardly wait to see what develops."

Ann smiled and said, "Do you want some help with your clothes? I think I could use some help from someone or some two." I was still in awe and in shock at my wife and was very anxious to see how this plays out and what this strange side of her does. I decided to sit and watch what was going to take place instead of getting up to help.

"Yes, Ann. I think some help getting ready for bed would be very nice. Somehow, I don't think I need my nightgown, do I?" And held her arms up so her tee shirt could be removed, which it promptly was, leaving her standing in front of me in her jeans and in a pretty beige lacy bra that she just barely filled. Like I said before, she looked like a B cup compared to Ann's C cup goodies. I did find Ann's the more attractive of the two by far though, but there was nothing wrong with Linda's high and firm tits at all. In fact, when she was younger, Ann had tits that looked just like Linda's. but she was a few years older now.

Ann tossed Linda's shirt onto the couch and then held her arms up for her shirt to be removed, which it was and was added to Linda's on the couch. Ann then turned Linda to face her and unbuttoned Linda's jeans. When she unzipped them, it looked to me like one of Ann's fingers kind of cupped Linda's nether regions through her jeans once the zipper was down, bringing a big smile to Linda's face. She eased them down and off, adding them to the growing pile on the couch, leaving Linda in an attractive matching bra and panty set. Ann was also wearing a beige bra and her jeans. Both looked sexy as blazes and I wanted badly to get my hands on both sets of those bra covered tits. Soon, I hoped. Earlier I would have bet that Linda wore that set for Mack's pleasure, but now I have to wonder if she didn't have some idea of what might happen this evening, or if these two had not talked, at least some before I got home. I really did not trust my beautiful and evidently quite devious wife to not hold some secrets yet.

Turning back to Linda, she stood still as Linda unbuttoned Ann's jeans and slid them down to her ankles. When they were bunched at her ankles, Linda turned her palms inward and ran then slowly up hands up and down Ann's thigh a time or two and then up to her crotch and over Ann's panty covered slit a couple of times before moving down to help lift her feet to get the jeans off and added them to the pile of clothes on the couch. Where was this going and where was my blowjob?

I was really curious as to where this might be heading so I had debated asking the question I wanted to know the answer to so badly, so I went ahead and asked. "Ladies, take another big drink and then I have a question for both of you, if you please. Where do you see this going and even more important, what would you like to see or have happen? Be truthful now as we have an agreement. Linda?"

Taking a big gulp of her drink, Linda looked to be in thought for a moment before she said, "I am standing here in front of two almost strangers in my underwear, horny as can be and planning on having sex with both of them. I don't know what to expect, as this really kind of snuck up and surprised me, but I am open for anything Ann will allow, and I do mean anything. Almost, anyhow. No anal or nasty fetish stuff. As for what I would like to see happen would be me getting soundly fucked and eaten by John. I don't think Ann is quite up eating my pussy, yet but I can hope she gets there quickly as I would love it if she did. I am 100% sure I would like to lick Ann's pussy while she is sucking your dick, John. Or I would do it and let you just watch, or maybe fuck me while I am eating her like in the movie. And maybe not just a lick, either, but eat her until she has a mind-blowing orgasm. I would really love to have Ann eat me like I want to eat her, but at least taste my pussy somehow, just so she knows what another woman's pussy tastes like, even if it is off a finger or off your dick. May not happen, due to her restraint, but that is what I would like to have happen. As hot and horny as I am right now, I think I am open for anything that doesn't cause pain. Ann, this is your show, so what is the agenda, what would you like to have or see happen? What will you allow, and what are the limits?"

Ann looked at each of us without saying anything, then looked kind of off into space and took a big drink of her whiskey. You could tell she was deep in thought and perhaps waging an internal battle with herself. "When I first mentioned this idea to John, I said I could allow him to get a blowjob from you, Linda, and he could play with your tits while you were doing it, knowing he would probably try to finger your pussy as well, and that was all right, too. Then I was going to suck him off and swallow it and maybe fuck him legless after you went to sleep. I have never had had sex when someone else could see or hear, not counting those times at the river and lake, and for damn sure where anyone was in the same room and maybe wanting to join in.

"Right now, I am as horny as Linda says she is, so let's just play it by ear and see how far it goes before I chicken out. Right now, nothing is off limits, but I do not know long I can keep that attitude, so when we start down that road, if I say "stop" for whatever reason, we stop right then and there. I am sorry but that is the way it has to be so do we all agree? I also am very nervous, but I think I am open to Linda licking me, and John, too, and then who knows. I might wind up licking or eating Linda's pussy if I get excited enough. My curiosity is way up there right now so I will at least kiss it and try to lick it some, so who knows. I am going to try to do my best to allow and fully enjoy the fulfillment of all our desires and John's dreams. This is all so new and strange and out of character for both of us. I do hope John had his Wheaties today as he is going to need all the energy he can muster before this night is over. And John, Honey, this is still just a onetime thing but we will definitely talk later. What happens here stays here and whatever happens never happened in the first place. Remember? Deal? Good."

I looked at each and then turned to Ann and said, "Honey, you know the word 'stop' doesn't always mean stop nor get the results you want. You know from experience that you have said 'stop' when you didn't really mean it. So, if anyone does really want to stop things right where they are and right now, too, just say the word "TULSA." You know I hate Tulsa, so the word has special meanings for tonight. Everyone know and understand?? At the word, Tulsa, everything does stop and we back up some. Everyone understand and agree with this?" They both agreed. "Let the games begin."

Ann looked over at me and smiled and then looked at Linda said, "Linda, don't you think someone is overdressed for this party?"

"Oh, Hell, yes I do. Stand up buster, we have work to do." And reached for my belt as soon as I stood up.

"Going for the good parts first, are we, girl?"

Grabbing my swollen crotch and looking up at Ann, she said, "He is a man and this and his tongue is the only things they have that is really interesting." I felt kind of slighted on behalf of all men at that comment, but wisely stayed quiet.

Then Linda grabbed my boxers on each side and unceremoniously pulled them all the way down to my ankles and just stared. Holding my ever-hardening cock she said, "My God, this is so big and beautiful. How have you kept him honest when women know what he has."

WF06
WF06
194 Followers