Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

"No one was supposed to know and I tried to keep him well fucked and happy. That worked until he went to Wyoming and fell into the clutches of that harlot out there."

Linda bent quickly and took my cock into her mouth for a couple of quick sucks on it. "Ummm. Damn good, girl. Later, big boy." She said and kissed the tip of my cock. She then turned me loose and stood, drained her glass, and then suddenly grabbed Ann and gave her a kiss that would have curled my toes, but I had no idea what it was doing for Ann until I saw her reaching back and unfastening Linda's bra and sliding it off and dropping it to the floor before she reached between them and reached her hand between them and cupped Linda's left breast and tweaked her nipple a couple of times, then ran her hand down Linda's stomach to her crotch and cupped it sliding her middle finger through it a couple of times before returning to Linda's left breast and again tweaked her nipple, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from Linda. I just about came all over the place right then. When they separated, both said, "WHEW!!!" Linda hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini panties and quickly slid them down her legs to the floor.

Ann smiled and said, "Honey, make us some fresh drinks. I think I am going to need one, and you can stir mine with your dick."

"And I get to lick the stir stick." muttered Linda. I quickly made fresh drinks for us.

"Okay, girls. You have seen mine and now it is time to expose and compare those pretty little damp pusses."

"Mine isn't damp, it's sopping," said Linda.

Ann sure surprised me when she said, "Let me see." And she dropped her hand down to Linda's neatly trimmed dark brown hair covered crotch and then Linda's eyes suddenly widened as it looked like Ann had just dipped her middle finger into and out of Linda's steaming pussy a couple of times before she brought it out and stuck it into my mouth and then said "Yep. Sopping."

"Delicious, too. You should try it." I mentioned.

"I probably will later. Get on the bed with your dick in the air. Linda, go for it, Honey. I might mention that while he is getting old now, a couple of months ago he was able to cum six times one night and morning, with two of those being after a short sleep, but that requited a half dozen blowjobs to get it hard after the second time."

"Really, 6 times with a few blowjobs? No problem at all and I bet that between us, we can make at least 6 tonight then. If he can do that I will have to take notes and write about this in my memoirs."

"Do that and die, girl. What happens in Manteno stays in Manteno."

"Spoil sport."

"Whatever. Now, are you going to use that mouth for anything but talking? If not, move over."

"Geesh! Just because he is yours...." Slurp being the next noise heard and I reached over and pulled Ann to me for a toe curling kiss with lots of tongue, then she took my middle finger and started to suck on it like a miniature cock before she moved it to her pussy and pressed my finger into her warm and oh so wet canal. When it was good and wet, she brought it to my mouth and I washed it clean with my tongue and then returned it to her pussy and this time I took it to Linda's mouth and tried to distract her from the world class blowjob I was getting. Damn, both of these girls could suck cock, but she did stop and after seeing what was in front of her face she took it and sucked off Ann's juices, and said, "That was a taste. I will get a meal later."

Ann and I were kissing like crazy while my hand was giving her tits some serious attention when I felt my cock getting ready to explode from Linda's blowjob. I told her it was going to erupt and she just increased the suction on it and bobbed her heard even faster and when it erupted she took it all swallowed, gulping once or twice but staying on and cleaning it thoroughly before she pulled off and told Ann it was her turn. Damn, I felt drained right then.

Ann just said, "Yes, it is. What are you going to do while I take care of him again?"

"I'll think of something, you just go ahead and play for a bit." She said laughingly.

Ann rolled me onto my side and lay down beside me and took my flaccid cock in her hand and just before she tried to swallow it she said, "I bet you will. Go for it and see what happens." Then she took my now hardening cock in her mouth and started giving one of her wonderful blowjobs. Damn, she was good at this.

I watched Linda as she put her hands on Ann's hips and rolled her onto her back, then take her hands and grabbing each side of Ann's panties slid them down and off before she put both hands on Ann's tits to give them a good feel then slide them down Ann's smooth stomach and on into her sparse light brown pubic hair and pause over her slit for a moment and then slide her middle finger into Ann's hot and wet pussy, causing Ann's eyes to widen suddenly and she tensed up some before relaxing and opening her legs a bit more, then continued giving me my second blowjob.

Linda finger fucked Ann for a few seconds and withdrew her finger and placed it in her mouth and sucked it a bit and then looked me in the eyes and smiled and dropped her head to Ann's waiting pussy and the sound of licking intermixed with Ann's whimpering and moans filled the room for a bit.

Shortly my blowjob was forgotten as Ann rolled fully onto her back and placed both hands on Linda's head and just held it as Linda continued to feast on Ann's wet pussy. As anxious as I was to see what happened next, I was equally wanting to replace Linda's head with mine to dine on the pussy I had been wanting so badly for so many years, but knew I would have a turn shortly and would also have the opportunity to do so from here on out.

Linda was getting aggressive in her attack of Ann's pussy and Ann was starting to thrash about more. I could tell she was deep into the passion of the event and would soon cum like crazy. Then it would be my turn, hopefully. I wanted one of them to get me hard again and I wanted to try Linda's pussy with both my tongue and my dick.

I was listening and watching as Linda brought Ann to what must have been a mind-blowing orgasm from oral stimulation for the first time. When Linda raised up she looked at me and smiled while wiping her chin. It was a minute before Ann said anything at all.

"Damn, Linda. That was unbelievable. Honey, if you can do that I will let you. I am now sorry I deprived you of all the oral sex for all the years we have been married. I need to recover so you and Linda play together for a bit. I think we need to freshen our drinks and I will do it, if I can stand, that is."

Linda rolled over towards me and put her arm around my neck and as she was drawing me down and into a kiss, she said, "Sorry if you have been feeling left out, Hon, but it is your turn now and I am going to get you so hard and then I am going to fuck your brains out. Then we may pass out." The kiss was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. This woman was turned on like crazy. As we were kissing, I was paying attention to her tits, and doing my best to both measure them and commit them to memory with the palms of my hands. My thumb and forefinger found and was rolling her smallish nipple around and pinching it to the sounds of low moans coming from Linda. Shortly, she stopped the kiss and pushed me onto my back and took my now hard dick into her mouth and stated trying to pull my tonsils out through my dick. Just as I was about to explode again, she stopped and raising up again, she kissed me once more then mounted me cowgirl style and started to see if she could get off before I did. I thought it was going to be a close race. I won, meaning she did, too.

Ann brought the fresh drinks and we each took a couple of sips and then sat the glasses down and lay back to relax for just a second. The next thing any of us knew, the sun was shining through the window and it was 10 AM. Wow.... What a night.

Linda grabbed a shower while Ann and I fixed coffee and breakfast for the three of us. We would have to leave by noon to get Linda to the airport and checked in by the appointed time.

When we were all seated at the table, Ann quickly said that whatever happened last night never happened, so we needed to find something to talk about. We settled on Linda's plans for the future, which she quickly laid out for us before Ann and I had to quickly shower and dress for our trip to Chicago and Midway Airport, probably for the last time.

Things were pretty quiet around the apartment and soon it was time to load Linda's luggage and head to Chicago. The trip was upbeat but you could tell that Linda's failing marriage and what hadn't happened last night was on everyone's mind, if not their tongue.

When we pulled into the airport lot, Linda said to drop her off at the door to her airline and we would not have to park and pay a fee as she only had a short time to wait to load. We agreed and stopped in the usual no parking zone and helped her unload and exchanged kisses and promising to stay in touch, knowing it would never happen, Linda entered the building and Ann and I pulled out and headed back to Manteno. Linda was gone, but not to be forgotten.

Ann and I were both mostly quiet for the first half of our trip back to the apartment, both evidently deep in thought. At least I knew I was.

All of a sudden, Ann turned to me and asked, "So, Honey, what did you think about last night and what do you think now?"

"To say the least, it was one of the most interesting nights of my life. I am still in shock and awe at you and what you suggested and at what you, no both of did. Right now, I do not regret it at all. I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. Several times in fact. What about you, Honey? How do you feel about the happenings and how do you feel right now??

Ann was quiet for a moment, thinking, then said. "If you want the truth, last night was sort of planned, at least the start of the evening, but nothing was scripted. Nothing at all. In fact, the evening and what happened went way the hell beyond what I had ever envisioned. I may be a bit embarrassed at my behavior, but I don't regret anything you or I did. We agreed that whatever happened in Manteno stayed in Manteno. Would you want to do it again sometime?"

"Honestly, while I might be willing to do it all again, as it was for damn sure fun, I don't ever see it happening again. You have to have the right circumstances and the right person like Linda was. I don't know of any of our friends that would fit in. No one at all. You might know someone, but I don't. Who know, though, as we could meet someone in our travels like we met Linda. And I am still adamant at what I said last night about another man. As much as I love you and as much as I wronged you, there is no way I can allow or condone or would forgive you having sex with another man under any circumstances. That probably isn't fair to you, and maybe deep down I am unsure of myself or something, but if you ever fucked another man we would be through. Let's make a deal that we, both you and I, will only have sex of any sort with another woman, and that woman will be chosen by mutual agreement and neither of us will ever have sex with anyone without the other mate present and in agreement, until death do us part."

Ann was again quiet for a bit and then said, "I agree with everything you just said. I don't see or know of any prospects for a repeat. And I also had more fun that I could have imagined and lots more happened than I expected. Like you, I have no regrets, at least not yet anyhow, and don't plan on ever having any.

"Like you, right now I cannot think of any prospect at all that might even come close to being willing and not what or who I would want to have sex with in any form or fashion. Just for curiosity, who, of all the people we know would you like to have sex with if you could? Just talking, you know."

"Golly, Honey, most all your friends are at least 10 years older than we are, and it shows. Not a one of them would interest me in any way."

"What about used to be friends and people younger?"

"Now you are reaching. Let me see... Of all the people we used to know, I would say your old friend Shirley would top the list. She was a good-sized woman, but she carried it well and was sexy very pretty and she had all those freckles to play connect a dot with. The other is Michelle. Yes, she is the same age as our oldest, but before she got on drugs, she was a total fox. Tall and slightly big boned, an Amazon I think they were called. I think she could probably suck the proverbial golf ball through a garden hose. You never said, but under the circumstances, I bet she sold herself to buy drugs, then stole and went to prison. Now she is a toothless hag that looks older than you do. See, I know of no one at all. No fantasy women. No prospects. Do you know of any?"

"My Shirley? Michelle? You had a thing for them? Come on now and fess up."

"No, you just asked who might excite me and those two are the only ones I could think of. And those excitements or desires, if you will, were long ago. So, I know of no one that might be a prospect."

"Anxious to do it again already, are you?"

"No, just talking to you and answering your questions as honestly as I can. So, do you know of any prospects, or maybe I should ask if you know of any you might like to have join us?

"I really don't know of anyone, either. The only prospect might be my sister, as she was a bit of a rounder back when I think, and now she is widowed, but I can't see you ever wanting to be with her, and neither would I. That combination thing throws a whole new light on things because finding someone for you might be easy, but for both of us a lot harder?"

"Damn right there, Honey. I am more tolerant of her now than I was, but she is so California Liberal in her views and still has that obnoxious mouth on her. And while there has probably been many a dick in it through the years, mine will never be one of them. Nope, that would never happen. Not ever."

"Just for curiosity, as we are just driving and talking, what about an ad in one of those swinger magazines to find someone?"

"Nope. First, we would not know her or anything about her, or her medical conditions, or her history, or if she is a thief or an axe murderer. And I need some sort of connection to be able to do anything. That leaves strangers out. So, no, we will not be spending any money on swinger ads."

"Those are my sentiments, exactly. I was just curious as to how you felt. What about your nurse, Beth?"

"I have been there and done that, and enjoyed it, but I cannot see her being willing to be in a threesome with another woman. And I doubt you two would get along."

"I heard you two fucking in the motel in Larned that afternoon. I wish I could have come in and watched."

"Watched or joined in?"

"Watched. At least at first. I had not knowingly had any urges or feelings about doing anything like this then. None at all, but if I had of watched you two fucking, who knows."

"We were dry, as you call it for the past 21 years and It didn't kill either of us. We can maybe do it again someday, and besides, we now have some good fantasy material, plus the fact that you can now enjoy being licked, so we are both way ahead of where we were before. I love you. More than anything. Way more than anything in fact."

Once more Ann kind of looked off into space seemingly without seeing anything then she turned to and said, "Honey, you and I both said we would talk later. Is this later and do you want to talk yet?"

"No, not here in the car and on the road. Let's wait until we get home and something to eat and drink before we start. Deal?"

"Deal. Is it late enough for supper yet? Do you want to go out and eat or pick up something?"

"Let's visit the colonel and go through the buffet."

"You got it, Sweets. I love their buffet."

After stuffing ourselves we returned to our apartment and poured a big glass of the unused wine I had bought last night and relaxed on the now unused couch. When we started on our second glass of wine, Ann looked at me and said, "Honey, what did you really think about last night? Are you all right with it?"

"More than all right. It was one hell of a surprise to me. I did enjoy it, after I got over the shock. You behaved and acted so differently than you ever have, really letting go, I think. You continue to surprise me. First in Wyoming at the cabin when you gave me those first blowjobs, then when you kept me after finding out about Beth. So, yes, I am perfectly all right with it. All of it, in fact. I don't think either one of us could stand a regular diet of it, and wouldn't want one anyhow. Just kind of a special occurrence every once in a while. I doubt either one of us will be out scouting for prospects. How about you? You were so different and when you let yourself go, you seemed to enjoy it all. So how are you with it all?"

"I was so nervous about what I or we might think this morning. I don't want any part of this to ever come between us, except if that part that comes between us is your hard cock. That will always be welcome. And I am so sorry for not letting you have your way about going down on me. Once Linda started, it was like a wall fell down and I loved it and came so hard you should have been able to hear it. You will be welcome to do it as much as you like, I assure you."

"Honey, you said a couple of things to Linda last night that kind of got me wondering about what we talked about yesterday when we discussed our histories. Can I ask a few more questions?"

"Only if I can, too. I still get the feeling you are not telling me all about yourself like we agreed on, so ask away."

"No, on second thought, I think everything else unknown should be left to that...the unknown. And I honestly have nothing of importance left to tell or hide, so I will wonder from time to time about you and that boyfriend, and you will wonder about me and Beth. What matters is that I love you and you love me, and that is all that matters. Anything like this ever comes along again, it's just icing on the cake. Deal?"

"Deal..."

Fini

WF06
WF06
194 Followers