Strange Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Ginny says in a manner that seems to say she has an idea. She motions to my dress shirt that is behind Angela. Amused, Angela looks at it, then reaches over to pick it up. Upon handing it to Ginny, she balls it up in a tight ball. Turning to me, she looks downward, then throws the shirt like a basketball player would.

It flies through the air in the slow manner that clothes tend to do. But then is strikes me what she is attempting to do. Not attempting, but did. Looking down, I see my dress shirt, hanging off of my cock. As if it was a game, she wanted to see if she would throw my shirt to get it to hang from my member, which she could .

"3 points," Ginny laughs and Angela joins it. For a moment Angela looks back as if to see if there's something else ot throw. I get a bit worried as if my pants are thrown, well, that could hurt. When she thinks better of the idea, Angela turns back to look at me, then with a single finger, motions for me to kneel.

"You bitches," I grunt but then kneel down, knowing that this is going to happen if I want it or not, feeling my shirt fall off my cock. But oddly...I realize I want it to happen. I've never done anything like this, ever. The kinkiest thing I've ever done was to spank a girlfriend's ass a before we had sex while she faces a wall, and that was her idea. Dildos, strap ons, sex toys, all that is stuff I've never even considered. Knowing I'm about to be apart of something sexually experimental arouses me in a new way I've never felt.

"No, you are the only bitch here. Look around, you are the only one on your knees. You are the only one naked. You look just like a cheap and dirty whore, you know that?" Angela says as she steps forward, that dildo right at my face level and getting closer. She walks slowly as my eyes are focused on the dildo as it gets closer and closer. As she gets closer, I begin to wonder about it. What will it taste like? What's it like to have a fake dick in your mouth? Will it hurt? Will it feel good? Then I wonder if this is what females think their very first time giving head.

"Say it. Say you are the only bitch here," Angela orders, now sounding very serious. There's a hint of anger in her voice, making me wonder what she will do if I don't say it. My eyes flick up to hers, where I see her looking back down at me with an intense look. It's now I see that I've kept my hands on my head this entire time. This hits hard as it dawns that I'm willingly going with this. I'm not fighting back or even making snide comments. I'm willingly letting them dominate me. This makes me feel very ashamed of myself but also makes me wanting more.

"Ginny, we scream in 5.....4.....3...." Angela begins to count down again as I don't say her demeaning statement. Ginny then stands up straight, preparing herself to scream. It's very powerful the way they fully mean to do it too. There's no bluffing at all with them.

"I'm....I'm the only little b-b-bitch here," I say, my face reddening as humiliation courses through my veins at saying this. When I say it, I feel my cock get even harder. Saying such a demeaning thing shoots arousal all over me, making me feel harder than I ever have in my life. It's a shock and a revelation to me that something so crude could make me so damn hot. Hell, I think my cock actually got bigger than normal.

"Good boy," Angela croons and pats me on the top of my head like a dog. She then puts the dildo inches from my face, almost like she's using it to point at me. Using her hand, she grabs hold of the thing, and then slaps it on my cheek. There's a soft thud sound as she does this followed by laughter. She and Ginny begin to laugh at me as I'm hit with a fake cock.

Angela moves the sex toy all over my face, humiliating me. She rubs it up and down my cheeks, then slaps my ear with it, then rubs it all the way as if taking it to my mouth.

"Had a boyfriend that used to love doing this to me," Angela tells Ginny conversationally as she rubs the tip of the dildo over my lips and then up to my nostril. She pokes at my nostril as if trying to fuck it or something. Now she moves it to the other side of my face, where she starts to slap me with it again.

"Yeah, guys love doing that shit for some reason," Ginny responds, sounding annoyed by the thought. As strange as it is, I consider this and almost tell them that I've never done it to any woman I've been with. But, I know if I did, it would just get them more upset that I dare to talk.

"And now..." Angela says and pinches my nose hard. I cry out in reaction as I can't breathe and it hurts, saying, "Hey!" But when I do, the black dildo is shoved in my open mouth, gagging the word from coming out. I taste the plastic or latex or whatever it is of the dildo all over the inisde of my mouth. And then my eyes flicker back up to look at her, to which I see a big smile on her face as she uses one hand to hold the back of my head, and the other to guide the dildo.

"There we go, be a good little bitch," Angela croons slowly as she starts to slowly move her butt back and then forward, rocking her hips to slide the dildo over my lips. She's basically fucking my face with the damn thing. I know what I should do...stand up and punch her, or yell, or at the very least, bite down on the thing and destroy the sex object. But...I don't do any of that. Instead, my lips close around the dildo, just like lips closed around my cock all the times someone went down on me.

"He looks so cute..." Ginny laughs as she takes a picture of me like this with her cell. The two women laugh loudly, and this prompts Angela to start thrusting faster and harder. The dildo starts to go deeper into my mouth, making this really feel as if I'm giving her a blowjob. Each time I try to move back and get out of it, she holds the back of my head, gripping my hair to keep me in place.

"Take it bitch! Take it bitch!" Angela begins to grunt loudly with each thrust as I keep trying to pull back. And on each thrust, I feel myself gag as the end of the dildo goes almost to my throat. Never have I had something so humiliating done to me. Even the worst thing to have ever happened, which was when I was bullied in school and the bully meant to just pull down my shorts in gym but accidentally managed to pull my boxers and shorts, doesn't compare to this humiliation. I feel submissive and like a whore, something that I wonder if I made the women I've been with feel like when I did this to them.

Only, as horrible and humiliating as this is, I feel like I'm close to cumming. I know this is impossible as my cock hasn't been touched, but being face-fucked like this, it's, it's the most arousing thing I've ever felt. It's like a new side has been unlocked and I'll never be the same. I find myself thrusting myself as she thrusts into my mouth, desperate to cum by any means.

The dildo is then pulled out of my mouth and in a truly humiliating act, I find myself moving my head forward to take it back in my mouth. She didn't pull me or force me, I lean forward on my own, still wanting it in my mouth. Only she pulls it out of reach and yanks my hair to pull me back.

Then I feel warm goo hit my face. It's room temperature and is very thick. It feels like nothing I've ever had on my face and I want to wipe it off, but know I'm not able to. Another splat, this one a long ling across the right side of my face. I hear the two women laugh almost hysterically at this. Looking up, I see Angela has a tube of XY and squirts more of it on my face.

"Opps, I came on your face," she laughs, and both women start to laugh all over again as I feel the goo slowly moving down my face. Again, the humiliation and shame of this makes me feels like I'm about to cum, but not in a normal way. This feels deeper, it feels emotional, and its stronger than anything I've felt during sex before. It feels like going through to a new world.

"Now, let's get to the good part, but...you don't get to clean your face. Leave that stuff on. You look cute that way," Angela says and lets go of my head. I look at her as she backs up, figuring that some guy probably told her that line when he came on her face with her not liking it.

I begin to wonder what in the hell could be the "good part." It could be something crazy like killing me, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Given what they've done, I don't think they have it in them to kill or serious hurt anyone. I think what they want to do is shame and humiliate.

"The good part? Wow. He must be special. Can't even remember the last time we did that. You know, to a man," Ginny comments while also looking at me. To this I gulp as I'm finding I'm not going to like whatever this is. Her wording comes to me, and I find how strange it is. She said she can't remember the last time they did it...to a man. Does that mean they did it to a female recently?

"Alright bitch," Angela says upon moving towards the table. "You are going to continue to be a good little bitch by standing up, just as you are, shaking your cock for us in a little dance, just like you would ask a woman to shake her tits, and then, you are going to go to the table....and bend over it," Angela says slowly and clearly.

My mouth opens to tell her "Fuck you," or maybe "Hell no." But before I am able to say anything, before I can move a muscle, I see her react. She knew what my reaction was going to be.

"Ginny, we scream in 5, 4..." Angela quickly says, showing she isn't going to talk about her order nor argue about it. Only this time I don't immediately do it. I let her keep counting down. Then, feeling like the little bitch that they named me, when she reaches 1, I stand up, again making it feel like there's a spotlight on my extremely hard cock.

With my hands on top of my head, my face goes red again as I start to twist my hips to the left and then right. As I do, I feel my hard cock swing stiffly in a rather painful but pleasurable manner to the left, then right. I swing my cock back and forth in long movements that make me feel so very stupid.

Of course the moment I start doing this, the two laugh their evil laugh. They both make crude statements such as "Shake it bitch," like they are horny frat boys at Madri Gras yelling at naked girls who are dancing. They keep on doing this, which means I have to keep shaking my cock for them. At least a minute passes before I realize they aren't going to tell me to stop, that I'm to stop on my own.

With this is mind, I stop the shaking and begin to walk to the table while they keep laughing. My legs feel like jelly as I walk as I know what this means. She is going to fuck me. They are literally going to fuck me up the ass. I'm not sure how I feel about it either. I've never done anything like this. Normally I would say NO, and never do it either, but today? I dunno. A part wants to try it to see how it feels, but it has to be by them. No one else could make me feel like this.

"Bend over and spread your legs, just...like...a...little bitch," Angela says in a mocking manner. My face goes red at her order and I sort of want to know what sort of sexual experiences she has had to make her get revenge on guys like this. It feels like she is tired of guys doing the same sort of things to her and now is making me feel how it feels. And all because I didn't have any cash?

Walking, I see Ginny on the other side of the table, smiling. She's waiting for me, waiting for me to bend over so I can feel like what she has had to go through. Tryign to have some dignity, I hold my head up high, as I walk naked, hands on my head, and my cock softly swinging as I walk.

"Give me your hands," Ginny tells me when I reach the table. Confusion runs over me at this, but I remove my hands from my head and then hold them out. She takes each hand of mine in her own, being very gentle and rubbing at the back of my hand gently.

Suddenly she yanks my hands forward, forcing me over the table. She pulls on my hands to extend them as far as they will go over the table, knocking over many of the papers and whatnot I had on there. She holds me like this, using her strength to keep me in this bent position while on my tiptoes, unable to use my legs to really do anything.

"I said spread your legs whore!" Angela barks, and I receive an open handed slap on the ass that stings horribly. Sting isn't the right word for what it is. It feels like being cut, as if hit by a belt. Crying out at this, I immediately spread my legs as I don't want this to be a situation where my ass is slapped/spanked all to hell. And I know she would love to do that too, then laugh when I try to sit and can't. Angela slaps at my inner thighs, almost like telling me to spread them more. Doing as she wants, I spread them more, making her laugh at me more.

"Look at Ginny in the eyes while it happens, because...we all know...you deserve this for being a little bitch," Angela says with not a hint of sympathy. Then I feel it. I feel the sex toy at the most private place ever on my body. A place no one has ever done anything to or with. Now I feel the sex toy pressed against it as a preamble of what is to come.

"Hey, you fucking stupid? You heard her, look at me while she fucks you," Ginny says angrily and yanks on my arms to stretch me even more painfully in warning. My eyes move to look at her, where I see the cruelness behind them. She is furiously waiting to see the pain and humiliation come into my eyes once her friend does it...fucks me. Those brown eyes of hers are so damn intense and demanding, making me feel like I better do whatever she says, no matter what it is.

I begin to groan a painful moan as I feel the dildo being pushed forward against my opening. Then it begins to enter me. I feel it going inside, making my eyes budge as they widen. It is a very humiliating and invading feeling to feel something being shoved up your ass, and this feeling is doubled by having to look at Ginny as I feel it. Then that humiliation is tripled when I see her smile grow and grow as I experience this.

There's a dildo being shoved up my ass. I'm being violated by it. I don't believe this, any of this. Don't believe I'm bent over and stretched over this table, that I'm naked and at the mercy of two women. And most of all, I can't believe this is the best feeling I've ever had.

"There we go," Angela says as I feel her thighs/legs press against my bare ass cheeks as she shoves the entire toy inside me. She managed to get the entire thing inside me. The thing that had to be at least 8 inches from the way it looks in my mouth.

Now I feel her pulling back to make it go out, only to thrust forward. She goes very slow, making me feel every bump and inch of that damned dildo. But there's no mistaking what is happening as even the table begins to rock; she's fucking me. She's thrusting in and out, making sure to slam into my bare ass each time.

"That's a good little bitch," Angela says and then slaps my ass a single time as she thrusts in. What makes that slap even more demeaning is the fact I know I've done that very thing to a few partners as I fucked them, knowing they couldn't do anything about the spank as I was behind them. When she slaps my ass again, I feel an arousing warm feeling flood over me, like going underwater in a bath at a single thought; I do deserve this because I did it to someone else.

My entire body rocks to and fro as she fucks me, my skin, now wet with sweat, slides over the table as I'm still held down firm by Ginny. In this position I feel so powerless and helpless. Still on my tiptoes, still stretched out and held, I can't do anything about them fucking me. And to add insult to injury, she keeps on slapping my ass nearly each time she thrusts.

Every single feeling I have now is so intense and powerful. It gets so intense that I feel something I never thought I could feel; an orgasm about to happen. An orgasm is coming, very fast, even through my cock was never touched by either of them. I keep trying to keep my glaze on Ginny but my eyes roll as I feel the orgasm building to a climax.

Angela picks up speed now in her fucking of me. Now the table begins to rock and creak, making noise. It makes a thump, then a squeak like sound, then another thump as it rocks. From the outside or other room, there would be no mistaking what that sound means, only a person would most likely think it's a guy doing it to a girl, not a guy taking it from a girl.

"Look at Ginny and tell her how you are being fucked like a bitch," Angela says with passion and slaps my ass hard again. My right ass cheek is very much red and throbbing from all the slaps she has given it. Unlike before, the words pour out as I feel that horrible stinging on my ass. I can feel her entire handprint on my ass as it swells. So I look Ginny right in the eyes.

"Ginny, she's fucking me like a bitch," I say clearly as my body is rocked over and over as she fucks me from behind. As these words come out, I can't believe I said them. That me, the most non-submissive person ever just told another person I'm getting fucked like a bitch.

"See, I knew he would like it," Ginny laughs as it's clear to see that I'm more than enjoying myself. Being honest with myself, I'm loving this.

"Here's something I think will add to his liking of it," Ginny says as she gets a rather evil smirk. She lets go of one of my arms then reaches over to get something on the table that is out of my sight as it is behind me.

And then something is shoved in my mouth. It's long cylinder shaped object that's put deep into my mouth, so deep that I gag at first. I try to move my head and get it out but Ginny grabs my hair painfully as a warning.

"Close your lips. Take it like you did that cock," she warns. Humiliated, I let my lips close around the cold metallic object, forced to keep it in my mouth now. Looking down at it, I see what it is; my product. It's the AI robot device. I had never considered that it looked phallic in its idled state before, but now, with it in my mouth, there's no denying it.

Several things happen at once. One, Ginny puts my hands together and uses one of her hands to pull my arms out to keep me stretched out. Two, Ginny uses her other hand to push and pull the AI device in my mouth, making it as if I'm sucking a fake cock again. And the last thing that happens is that Angela starts to go faster. This out of all makes me let out a moan without even noticing. The moan comes out, to which I feel so ashamed of myself. So embarrassed.

"No, no, no, no, please, no," I try to repeat over and over but am unable to with the thing in my mouth. I feel worry and fear build with each fast thrust that she slams into me. Now I begin to shake from these emotions. I do this because I feel the feeling inside me. That feeling that can't be stopped now. That's going to happen if I want it too or not.

"No," I gasp as I feel it happen. I cum. I feel my cock pulse as streams of cum come pouring out as the orgasm floods my body, making me stiffen and jerk. Only, unlike a normal orgasm that lasts just a few seconds, this seems to stay. It lingers as the extasy runs over me as Angela keeps fucking me. It's beyond an orgasm, it's like a brand new emotion.

"Oh man, he just came!" Ginny exclaims in shock. "You're kidding, I didn't even touch his cock!" Angela says in disbelief. In a humiliating feeling, I feel her lean over and look around my body as she keeps the dildo inside me. There she can clearly see what I've done. What she made me do.

"He did!" Angela laughs and then slams into me again, shoving the fake cock deep inside me again. This time she leaves it in, making me feel that violating feeling as well as being ashamed from having cum from what they doing to me. Not just ashamed, but also enraptured as I love the feeling.

Angela stops thrusting and just leaves the thing deep inside me. Feeling worn out and vulnerable, I turn my head and place it against the table, overwhelmed at what's happened. The AI robot still sticks out of my mouth as I keep holding it in. These two women made me suck a fake cock and then fucked me. This sort of stuff just doesn't happen to people like me. To normal people.