Strange Motel

Story Info
Against his will, a man becomes the plaything of 2 women.
9k words
4.53
30.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean back to lay on this motel bed, throwing my arms out to spread out. This is your standard motel chain. The same sort of room, the same pictures, everything. This motel even has that motel smell, the sort of smell that you always smell when you stay in one. The smell is a tad different this time, probably because this is the first time I'm staying alone. Normally I've stayed in one with family or a girlfriend but Not this time. Also, it's the first time that I've ever stayed in one for my job.

I'm attending a nation-wide conference on behalf of my job. Since I don't like to fly, I got permission to drive. As it is across the country, its going to take a few days. So, I'm excited to report that this is night one of the long journey, a journey I've been very much looking forward to.

With a large sigh, I think about how strange it is for me to stay in a motel alone. I'm a 25 year old single guy, and even if I wasn't single, I don't think many girlfriends would want to make this long drive, which would mean taking time off from work too. It would most likely be boring for them as I would be going to work or driving each day.

Knocking. Knocking at my motel door. My head pops up to look at the door, extremely surprised. Why would someone be knocking on my door? The only reason I can think of is something happened to my car...or it's someone bad looking to do something bad to me.

Standing up, I move as quietly as I can to the door and look out the peephole. My confusion strengthens as I was expecting to see the person that checked me into the motel, or maybe a brute that escaped prison in an orange jumper. But it's a woman. A 30 something normal looking white woman. Not even a meth head or crack addict. She looks the type that she is staying at this motel as well.

She's dressed in a very classy black dress, the sort that costs a bit. It hints at her body type, which is very curvy, but doesn't reveal any skin. She also is wearing make up but it's done very well, but not overly so. It accents her facial features and makes her eyes and her lips stand out. Not to be rude, but so many women plaster themselves with tons of makeup and it makes them look so horrible.

I take a moment to look at her hands to make sure she has no knife or gun or anything. She doesn't. Moving to the side I pull the curtain back to make sure she is alone. Sure enough, she is. No other person is with her ready to burst in once I open the door.

Knowing quite a bit of time has past since she knocked, I undo the lock and open the door. When I do, I'm prepared for anything, such as someone trying to burst into the room to which I keep my foot in front of the door. But nothing happens. The girl stands there and smiles a wide smile.

"Hey, can I help you?" I inquire as I stand in the open-door frame. At my words, she smiles even more, as if this pleases her. No, it's more like she finds this funny in a secret joke sort of manner that only she knows about.

"Hi there. I'm Angela," she tells me, putting her hands behind her in a very innocent sort of manner. Something about the way she does it makes it look, I dunno, rehearsed.

"Who are you?" she asks politely. "Paul," I answer, trying to echo the friendly tone of her voice. I'm taken back at how she is acting, as by know she should have asked what she wanted.

"It's nice to meet you Paul, but, that isn't your name," she tells me. Then she just stands there, looking at me with that smile. She then lets out a soft giggle as if embarrassed. I'm a bit confused by what she just said as it is my real name. Does she think I'm lying to her?

"That is my name," I tell her but I'm not sure why. I know it is my name, so why do I care if she doesn't believe me. When I say this, she slowly shakes her head no.

"Your name...is little bitch," she tells me seriously. "So Paul, this is what is going to happen," she tells me immediately in a very confident yet sweet manner. Her eyes look right into mine, and I swear they seem to be daring me to talk back to her.

"You are going to back up into your room slowly, and I am going to come in. You are going to sit, very slowly on the bed...and put your hands on your head like a good little bitch," she informs me in that sweet but confident tone. Her tone is so out of place with her words that I believe I don't hear them correctly.

"I....I'm sorry, what?" I ask, very confused. To this she laughs an honest laugh. It's a loud laugh too, the sort that surely other people that are staying here can hear.

"Oh Paul, you heard me. You don't get it, do you? You are being robbed. Now, be a good little bitch and do as you are told," she replies. When she says this, there's no anger or increase in volume. She says it like a person that is very much in control of themselves and the situation.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that. You can go and fuck off now," I tell her. A part of me is very scared for some reason saying this. It's stupid to feel that way, but I do. I mean, I stand at 6 feet tall, and around 200 pounds and she is maybe 5 feet. Maybe 5 foot 1 and 110 pounds at most. I bet a single well placed punch from me would knock her out. At the very least, I can push her on her ass.

"I think you will do it. You see little bitch, all I have to do is scream. Someone hears my scream, then they call the police. Maybe more than one person hears and calls the police. And when the police get here, I tell them that you crudely offered me money for sex. And then I'll say that I refused but you got violent and threatened to kill me. I'll make it very convincing too. You see, the cameras aren't aimed this way, so it's not like there will be anyone of any video to prove otherwise," she explains very calmly and very slowly to make sure I hear each word. It's clear she's done this exact thing before.

I stand there looking at her, my mouth open. I think a clown from outer space appearing outside my door wouldn't surprise me as much as what I just heard. And to top it off, she's smiling. She's enjoying herself. She's enjoying the shocked look on my face.

My heart starts to pound and cold fear runs over me. She said she was robbing me. She's robbing me. I'm being robbed. In broad daylight too. I've never even heard of anything like this.

Then I consider the situation. I don't really have a choice. I mean, if she screams and the cops are called, are they really going to believe that a traveling business man at a cheaper type motel over her? I mean, you hear all the time about men that go to motels like this just to hook up with hookers and escorts. That'll be the first thing the cops will think about me. At best, it'll be my word against hers and they would believe her. And if the cops come, I'll probably be arrested. That means having to miss the conference, which means I would lose my job. Then when I apply for any other job, they could google my name to figure I was accused of trying to buy sex at the very least.

"You bitch," I say, knowing my eyes flash with anger. But then I do something that fills me with a huge deal of humiliation and shame. I back up into my room, slowly. I move slowly as I go back, until I see the bed out of the corner of my eye. At that, I sit down on the bed.

"Remember what I said little bitch, hands on your head," she scolds playfully as she walks into the room as if she owns it. I call her another crude name but like she wanted, I put my hands on top of my head. She laughs as she closes the motel room, giving us privacy for whatever she wants.

Her eyes look around the room but they focus on the table where my bag is. At this discovery, I see her eyes light up. But she is very patient and doesn't go for it just yet. Instead she keeps looking around the room as if trying to spot everything she can take.

There's another knock on the door and my heart leaps into my throat. Could this be someone that saw or heard what happened? Someone that's come to check on me? Someone to save me?

My brief moment of hope fades as Angela steps backward and opens the door without looking for who it is. The door opens and in steps a black female that looks to be the same age and body type as Angela. She even wears the same sort of dress, only hers is red instead of black.

"Little bitch, meet Ginny," Angela says as if we are all friends here and nothing strange is going on. "Ginny, this is little bitch, and he knows if he tries anything, we will both scream and say how he tricked us into coming to his room where he exposed himself. Come to think of it, that's exactly what the cops will see when they show up, too" Angela explains to her friend in that calm and slow tone.

I know things are going from bad to worse as now there are two of them, yet what she says also confuses me. She said that she'll tell the cops I exposed myself and that's what they will see. But I'm fully clothed. If they showed up, that's what they will find, as I sure wouldn't take my clothes off.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you? Go ahead and take all of your clothes off," Angela laughs, to which Ginny joins in as well. To this something very strange happens. It's incredibly humiliating, but I feel the stirrings of my manhood as it begins to harden. I know it is the worst time ever as all that is happening here is that I'm being robbed. Yet, I feel my cock getting harder and harder and it isn't so much from being told to strip. It's from, well, Angela. The way she is so damn in control and talks down to me. I'm not sure how to describe it, but It makes me feel helpless or weak.

"You got to be kidding," I stammer out, thinking that maybe this is a joke. That she just wants to have fun with the mark she has cornered. That she just wants to bully me a bit before robbing me. Only she shakes her head very slowly "no" to reveal that she isn't joking at all. To add to this, she folds her arms as she looks at me as if to say, "I'm waiting."

"Ginny, we scream in, 5....4....3....2..." Angela counts down and I see Ginny start to prepare herself to scream. Knowing they are not bluffing, I take my hands off my head and begin to unbutton my dress shirt. The moment I do, she stops counting. Button after button is undone until my shirt is open, to which I slide it off my shoulders to become shirtless.

"Nice tats," Angela says and as weird as it is, I think she's being serious. I have many tattoos on my upper body, in places where no one can see when I'm wearing a shirt.

"Keep going," Angela comments and taps her foot. At this I slip off my shoes and then my socks, thinking that someone will come and save me. But no one comes. And then my face turns red as I begin to unbuckle my belt in front of the two women.

Looking away as I feel the two of them staring at me, I unbutton my pants. Not believing this is happening, I lift my butt up some...then slide my pants down to reveal my boxers and, well, my erection. It makes my boxers tent out to clearly be seen.

The feeling of pulling my pants down only serves to make my cock get even harder as it's such an intense feeling. Never has any partner looked at me undress so intensely like the two of them are doing. As gross as this will be, I sort of hope this "robbery" is done soon as I may enjoy some time in the bathroom by myself if you know what I mean. This is the hottest thing I think I've ever felt.

Once my pants are off, I am just in my boxers as I sit on the bed. I position myself and raise one leg up some in an effort to hide the tent in my boxers. I know they see it and there's nothing I can do about it, but I still have to try.

"Happy now?" I grunt, my face very red. "I thought you were going to be a good little bitch," Angela then comments. I look at her now, showing my confusion. Now both of them look at me upset.

"She means take off the boxers you fucking idiot," Ginny then bluntly states. My jaw drops yet again at hearing this as they want me naked, completely naked. I look at Ginny and then Angela, both of whom have smirks on their faces. Again it strikes me that they are loving the power they have over me.

Not seeing any other choice, I move my hands to the waistband of my boxers. I hold them for a while, not wanting to do this, while another part of me very much wants to do this. My cock is stirring at this feeling of being helpless and I have no idea while.

Then I do it. I pull them down. And then my member pops out, fully erect and pointing up as it feels harder than ever before. My face reddens even more as my boxers fall to my ankles and I'm naked in front of these two women.

"Oh, a big boy, isn't he Ginny?" Angela comments and then Ginny replies, "Yes he is." Then they both begin to laugh. They laugh at me. They keep on laughing as I step out of my boxers, leaving me utterly naked. I use my hands to cover my manhood as for some reason, I don't want them to see it. I know it's not a very guy thing to say, but it's true. I'm embarrassed that they can see my private place.

"Remember, hands on your head," Ginny then states in her blunt manner. Another wave of humiliation runs over me as I'm made to lift my hands again. I lift them up to expose my manhood, placing both hands on top of my head as if being arrested or something. Now my cock is out for both of them to look at freely.

"Good little bitch," Angela says in a very demeaning manner. It's the sort of tone one would adobt when they pet someone on the head to embarrass them. She then moves forward and for a moment I think she's about to pet me. But she doesn't. Instead she uses her foot to slide my clothes on the floor to her. The manner she does it is like she doesn't want to give me a chance to grab her.

I'm then forced to watch as she takes my wallet out of my pants. Next she takes my pants and boxers...and tosses them into the corner by the door. She puts them far out of my reach, making it impossible for me to cover my manhood as I have no other clothes. On purpose I left my bags with my clothes and whatnot in the car as I could only carry one bag in with me at the time, and I choose to bring my work stuff as it is too important to lose.

"Check the table," Angela tells Ginny. Ginny moves to the table with my work bag and papers that are about. As Ginny begins to search through my stuff, Angela opens up my wallet. My guess is that she is looking for cash, to which I have none. The only thing I have in my wallet is my insurance card, my ID and my company credit card. I left my personal wallet, which has my cash, debit card, etc...you guessed it, in my bag inside my car, hidden under the car mat. I was fully meaning to bring it in later and put it in the safe as this whole trip is paid for by my work.

Angela sighs as she tosses the wallet behind her as if it is trash. There is nothing in there she can use as even the credit card wouldn't work as it isn't in a name but my company's name. She then looks at Ginny as she appears to be finished looking at all of my work belongings.

"Anything good?" Angela asks. "Nah, just a bunch of papers and flyers, and whatever this is," she says holding up the demo product, which is a small mobile robot meant to compete with Amazon and Google's personal AI. The small robot, which in idle form appears as a cyclinder about 6 inches tall and 2 inches wide is held in her hand loosely. I almost shout at her to be careful with it, but if I did, they would for sure steal it.

"You mean to tell me, there's nothing here?" Angela says, showing a hint of annoyance. "Nothing but his hard as hell cock," Ginny says sounding just as annoyed. That comment for some reason makes my member pulse and my face red. Just the fact they mentioned my cock feels odd.

"Fine," Angela says with gritted teeth. She then turns to look at me, showing without words what she is feeling, which is to take out her anger...on me. The look in her eyes is so intense that I actually gulp with a tingle of fear as I know there isn't much I can do to stop her at the moment.

"I say we take our wasted time out...on his ass," Angela says. I knew something like that was coming, but still, I really don't like the sound of it, at all. I feel the fear tingle more as I'm not sure what they plan to do.

"Why don't you take it out?" Angela says to Ginny. Now I really don't like the sound of that. Take what out? Oh, please don't let it be a gun. Anything but a gun. Or a knife. Don't be a gun or a knife...or something you can hit me with like a brick or something. Please.

Ginny, with a huge smile, looks at me while she pulls her purse around. She digs in it, searching for whatever it is. She pulls out something that looks like a strap or belt or maybe a harness. She puts it on the table, then goes back to digging in her purse. Seeing the first thing confuses me and makes me think that whatever she is looking for, isn't a normal weapon. She pulls out something black and my heart drops as I'm sure it is a gun or maybe a magazine for a gun. But then I see it flopping around.

"Oh my gosh," I say as I realize what it is. I feel the color go out of my face while my jaw drops, again. I've never seen one in person, but I've seen it online many times. And I don't like the looks of it at all.

It's a black...dildo. And the strap must be the strap/belt that holds it in place when a female puts it on. At my comment, the both of them laugh at me, loving the look of dread and surprise on my face. It's true laughter too, showing that they are beyond joyed at my reaction.

"Stand up little bitch," Angela says, motioning with her hand for me to stand. I start to stammer incoherently now, trying to think up words that would get them to stop. But no real words come out. Just a bunch of sounds and gargling sounds. Something about her confidence in this situation makes me feel so damn weak and pathetic. It makes it so that any idea I have seems like it won't work against her.

After a good 30 seconds of babbling as I try to think, I realize that I don't have any choice. It's do as she says, or end up in jail. And so I stand up while facing them, again unable to hide my extremely hard cock as I am completely naked. I see both of them look at my face with that smile, then look down at my member and then back to my face. In that look, I can see they are loving the power they hold over me. Loving the feeling of dominating me as they order me about.

"Guys love it when they make a woman kneel in front of them, don't they Ginny?" Angela asks her as Ginny hands over the strap and dildo. Angela very calmly proceeds to put the dildo through a portion of the strap to which it stays. The way she does this shows she has done it before.

"Yes they do. Love to tell the woman to suck their cock, as if it is a joy or pleasure for the girl and not a bunch of boring work," Ginny replies while looking at me, keeping her smirk. It doesn't take a genius to know what is about to happen, what they are planning to do. So I look at Angela and then at Ginny, trying to plead with my eyes to not do this to me.

"Get on your knees, little bitch," Angela orders, saying the words I knew she was about to say. After saying it, she lowers the strap harness, then puts one foot into it, and then the other. As if it was underwear, she slides the harness up with the dildo sticking out and flopping around. She keeps sliding it up, letting her dress ride up with it. That's when I see that she's not wearing panties as her shaved womanhood comes to my view thanks to the lifted dress, which makes my cock pulse yet again as it's a sight I wasn't expecting.

Angela fools with the strap harness until it stays in place, giving her a cock now. A cock bigger than mine. She then lifts the dress up until it is over her head and off, leaving her in a black lacy bra, and with a black dildo pointed at me. Seeing her bra that is containing her rather large breasts, makes my cock pulse again. Never have I wanted to touch a pair of breasts more, probably because I'll never get to touch them. That's when I see their eyes looking down and feel the way my cock is pulsing. They say nothing about this, but I know that's the point. This is meant as torture.