Strange Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan again as she slides the fake cock out of me which moves out easily, unlike when she started. Again I feel ashamed and humiliated at how much I enjoyed having it in me. My poor bottom feels wide open now, like I've been fucked raw, which now that I think about it, I have. As I rest here, I notice that Ginny has let go of my hands but I stay bent over as I feel so worn out. I'm not sure how much time passes as I stay like this, but I know several minutes pass as the two women whisper.

"Ahh, the little bitch not like the way he's been treated?" Angela asks in a mocking voice some time later. "Now he gets a taste of how the other side is treated," Ginny adds on, and then she slaps my reddened, abused bottom, making me whimper.

"Stand up, put your hands on your head and look at me," Angela demands seriously. As she says this, I can hear her putting her dress back on after removing the strap on.

I take a deep breath and then sigh. First I remove the robot from my mouth and put it on the table, most of it covered in my spit. Next I slowly stand, feeling like I want to ice my bottom. But I turn to face her and put my hands back on top of my head to show how submissive I am to her, and how much of a threat I'm not.

Doing this makes her and Ginny smile again, and both look me up and down as if proud of the work they've done and the pain they have caused. I see their eyes move over me, top to bottom, from my still hard cock, to the goo on my face that feels like cum.

"Guess what lil bitch? We're taking your clothes," Ginny tells me, then from behind her back reveals a ball of my clothes, right down to my socks. Then Angela reveals she's holding my car keys. My eyes widen at this, not because I think they are going to rob my car, but because I have no other clothes in here. The rest is in my car, in the parking lot.

I open my mouth to protest, to tell them that they can't do this. That I'll be stuck in this room. And then I see how far they planned this, as Angela has a small ball of towels. They are even taking my towels! I must have been so worn out I didn't even hear them moving about.

"We might want to come back later and want to make sure you remember your place as our bitch," Angela comments while twirling my keys. "Can't have you going anywhere, can we?" she adds on with a laugh.

I groan as I thought this was ending. I thought they had their fun and would just leave me the hell alone after all that they've done. That they would disappear and never again even look my way.

"Well, I had fun, little bitch. Can't wait to play again, but we need to find someone with actual cash," Ginny comments and then opens the motel door. She opens it wide, leaving anyone outside to be able to look in and see me like this, making it look like I'm a pervert or something as my hands are on top of my head and I'm completely naked.

Then a hand grabs my cock. I gasp at this to find that Angela is right in front of me, her hand firmly holding my manhood. Looking at her in fear, I see a wide smile on her face as she is loving the power that she holds over me at this moment. I gulp as I could easily picture her doing something...painful to it, just to make a point.

But then she begins to move her hand slowly down, and then up. She is very gentle and slow as she does this, her touch light and her skin soft. After about 20 seconds of doing this, she begins to go faster. My mouth drops open as it's clear she is jacking me off. Doing it right after I've just cum, knowing I won't be able to.

I shake my head no to her in an effort to beg her not to do this to me, for she is jacking me off right in front of the open motel door. But she is VERY good at it and if my cock was going soft, it isn't now. Hard as can be in her hand, she keeps at it, jacking me off like I've never felt.

My breath picks up as she gets faster and faster, her hand knowing just how to do this. It's clear she's done this many times as already am I feeling another orgasm coming, even if I've never cum again so fast back to back. No words are spoken as she stares at me, smiling with the power she holds while I'm made to keep my hands on my head.

"Oh gosh," I cry out as I cum...again. I feel my cock shoot the stream of cum far and fast as I've never felt anything like this before. Scared, ashamed, aroused and intensely loving this, I cum hard. She keeps on jacking me off as I cum, making it feel like my cum is going on the floor, the wall and hell, maybe even the ceiling the way I feel. Then she stops and lets go.

"See you around my little bitch," Angela laughs as she walks out of the door, her hips swaying as she walks slowly. She walks right out of the door and into the outside as I stand there, feeling like a pile of goo, naked. And after several minutes of standing there, I realize that I'm still naked, still with my hands on my head in front of the open door.

As I move to shut the door, I can't believe I was waiting for Angela to tell me what to do next....