Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pterosaur we rode in lets out a cry into the dusky sky and takes off, heading back in the direction we came. I ignore it -- we got what we needed out of it, for the moment, and I have more important things to focus on. I kiss Thiu's lips again, and let out a husky moan as her tongue invades my mouth, her breath heavy on my skin. I feel what I think is a heartbeat, even if it seems to radiate from her lower stomach, beating harder and harder, and I have to have her.

My hands scoop up beneath her waifish hips and lift her, positioning my own lap perpendicular to hers and pressing the rigid shaft of my own girldick against her back entrance. Her slim legs spread apart for me, and I start to press forward -- her back arches, the three toes curling tight against the balls of her feet as I enter her, then push deep, feeling her envelop me and squeeze tight around me.

I shift one hand up along her back, to her neck, supporting her weight more fully as I thrust forward into her, filling her tight alien hole before gliding out, then ramming back inside. Thiu and I have... been intimate, enough times now that I think I have a feeling of how deep I can go, and she's had time to acclimate to my size (never thought I'd have to say that!). I shove myself into her again, and again, still kissing her fiercely, tongue snaking out to meet her own, pushing and swirling it around as I invade her tight passage. "Hhahnn... fffhh...."

"K-Kruyya, sh'a-ra'at...!" I hear her tense, muffled wail against my mouth, and I break our kiss for a moment, leaning her back so that she can stretch backwards, three arms splaying outwards while one of her lower ones reaches out to grasp and massage my breast, fondling my nipple with her thick thumb. "Alla'ra!"

I bury myself in her completely for a moment, leaning in to touch my forehead to hers, our breath mingling for a long moment. My hand shifts from her lower back to her hip, squeezing it softly, my fingers digging into the tender, light purple skin as I hammer her petite backside with another series of barbaric thrusts that only seem to make her squeal with greater pleasure. I then pause and move, pulling her down to lay her on her side and easing behind her, wrapping my arms around her core so that I can rub and tease her little boobs while I plunge myself back into her, switching positions completely. I want to have her, need to have her in every way I can. Need to release all this... all this aggression in me, this ferocity that's been building the longer I inhabit this new world and this new form.

"Ahh, ahh, nnnaaAAAhhh... eeeaaahhH--!" she gasps out blissfully, throwing her head back to be cradled against my neck, her lean frame rocking and pushing back against me, squirming like an eel against my throbbing shaft as I drill it into her snug, slick butt again and again, each thrust taking me as deep as I can go. I get a slight glimpse of her own girl-thing bouncing and bobbing, strands of clear, sticky fluid dripping from its tip, drizzling a thin, chaotic pattern along her flat stomach as I have my way with her ass.

I don't know if she came first, or I did. It all seems to happen at once, her body spasming and thrashing against me as she ejects her sticky seed all over her flexible naked form while mine fills her from behind. I pump my goop deep into her until her butt can't hold it, several thick bolts of spunk splurting out of her stuffed hole, the rim of which is now also turning a faint green color -- what I can only assume is the Xai equivalent of getting rosy from overuse. Her thrashing finally stops, then, and she goes still, my arms tightening around her from behind, now more protective than invasive. I stay buried inside of her, clinging to her, kissing her, holding her. Now her companion, rather than the warrior she's been sworn to serve. Despite the flimsy fallacy I fabricated to get her to come with me, we both know now that she's not my servant anymore. We're together, for better or worse, at a twilight of a world I know nothing about.

At a crossroads between a dead swamp, an endless black ocean, and a wilderness filled with who knows what. No food, no water, no weapons.

Just the two of us.


12