Strange Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a little too formal with you." She paused and let that sink in. "Office casual from now on but use your judgement. No ripped jeans or belly shirts. Second, we got the contract with the Japanese firm." A whoop went up from the women. "It's gonna be a lot more work. And we made a deal with the lawyers upstairs, we will manage all their paperwork and they will handle our legal affairs. That's a financial windfall for us but more work means we'll need everyone to work harder, so I'm hiring two more girls to help out, I wanna keep us all women for the tax breaks. Third, they're going to put bathrooms down here, so we don't have to run upstairs every time we need to pee." A snicker and approving nods were seen. "Last but not least, I have asked a lot from you and you've responded so as a reward a raise for everyone, including a bonus." A cheer went up from the twelve women and they all hugged, Eleanor smiling warmly and returning each hug.

12