Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This conflict of emotions continued throughout the rest of the day and most of the night. I was travelling the next day and not due back again until Thursday. I screwed up all my courage and simply left a message for Sophie saying, 'See you Friday'.

The next few days passed in a bit of a whirl; the course I was running went well. I was certainly fired up on adrenaline. I still had all sorts of emotions but there was a great feeling of anticipation mixed with a good deal of fear. I arrived home Thursday evening to find a note for me saying. 'I do not wish to see you until ten am tomorrow, please knock when you are ready, I would advise you not to be late.' It was signed, Mistress Sophie.

I did smile at the cheek of the note, but I was looking forward to this in a strange way.

Friday morning found me waiting in my bedroom for Sophie to arrive. Just before ten o'clock, I heard her key in the door and I heard her making her way up the stairs and into my office.

I was dressed in suit trousers and shirt, what should you wear to an occasion like this I wondered? At ten o'clock precisely I knocked on my office door.

"Come in."

I opened the door to find Sophie sitting in my chair looking very stern. She motioned for me to approach the desk and then asked.

"Do you accept you should be punished for your behaviour?"

I swallowed an exceptionally large lump in my throat and quietly replied, "Yes, Miss."

"You will address me as Mistress whilst in this office," said a very cross-looking, Sophie.

"Yes, Mistress."

Sophie stood up; she was dressed as a very classy-looking secretary. Grey jacket, white blouse, and grey fitted skirt. She was wearing black boots that disappeared under her skirt. Even with everything going on in my head, I did think wow she looks lovely.

Sophie made her way around to stand next to me. The next sentence set my heart racing.

"OK, let's get you undressed, I would like you naked. Place your clothes neatly on the sofa and come back and stand here."

I was of course expecting to bare my bottom but having to strip naked somehow felt far more humiliating. I slowly, and somewhat reluctantly, undressed and stood back in front of the desk. Being stood naked in my own office was a very strange feeling.

"Right over you go, bend over the desk and grip the far side. Feet apart and bottom right up. Remember to stay down at the end. As I am sure you know what happens if you do not. I will get the senior cane for your bottom to enjoy."

Although I was sure my bottom was not going to enjoy this too much, I knew that Sophie was enjoying her powerful new role. Another part of my anatomy was having the time of its life and standing at full attention. My mind was a whirlwind of emotions with excitement and fear competing for first place. Fear was currently winning.

Sophie stepped over to the cupboard and was back in no time. She placed the cane on the desk in front of me and casually said.

"This will be visiting your bottom this morning and you only have yourself to blame. How many strokes was the punishment?"

"Six Mistress."

"Ah yes, six of the best, the traditional punishment for naughty boys. Could you please count them for me, and woe betide you if you forget? Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The cane left my sight and I soon felt it pressed against my bottom it tapped me a couple of times and then I heard it woosh. It struck the centre of both of my buttocks. It was not hard, but I certainly felt the stroke.

"One, Thank You, Mistress," I remembered to say.

More tapping and the second stroke landed. I was not sure if Sophie had done this before, but this second stroke was stronger and certainly had a sting. I remembered to count again.

The next three strokes landed, and each seemed slightly stronger than the last. I was starting to struggle not to cry out. It was also an effort to keep still.

"The last one coming up and remember to stay in position."

More tapping and the sixth stroke landed. It took my breath away. My bottom was feeling on fire. I remembered to count and stayed in position.

Sophie put the cane down in front of me again and walking around the desk sat in my chair.

She did look incredibly beautiful, beautiful, and excited.

"You took your punishment very well."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Then with a twinkle in her eye, she stood up and bent over giving me a beautiful view down her blouse, I could see red lingerie trimmed with black lace.

"Would you like me to remove my blouse?"

"Yes, please Mistress."

"It will cost you three strokes of the cane; would you still like to see?"

"Yes, please Mistress." I had no hesitation she looked so sexy and the atmosphere was electric in the room.

Sophie sat back done and slowly undid the buttons and very slowly removed her blouse. Underneath she was wearing a red corset with lovely black lace trimmings. She again bent over giving me a grandstand view of her cleavage.

"You like?"

"Very much Mistress, you look beautiful."

"You do say the nicest things, however now you need to pay the price."

She collected the cane and disappeared from my view. The now-familiar tapping re-commenced.

"Three strokes, please remember the count."

The first stroke was very firm, and I made my first involuntary sound. I did remember to count.

"Are we getting through to you?"

"Yes Mistress, it does hurt."

"You wanted to look, was it worth it?"

"Oh yes indeed."

The cane returned to tapping and the second stroke and the third was delivered. By now I had tears in my eyes.

Sophie sat back in my chair.

"Hurts does it?"

"Oh yes."

She stood again turned and bent over slightly pushing her bottom towards me. I was transfixed.

"Would you like me to remove my skirt?"

Although I knew what was coming, my immediate answer was, "Yes, yes please."

"Three strokes?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiled very sweetly, and with her back to me undid the button on the skirt and gently pulled down the zip.

I watched in awe as Sophie stepped out of her skirt. The corset had suspenders holding up black stockings and she was wearing a thong to match her corset. The boots I saw earlier finished above her knee. She looked stunning. Sophie sat back down, pushed the chair away from the desk so I could see, and slowly sat back and opened her legs.

"Is the view worth the pain?"

"Yes, definitely," I said, and I meant it. I am not sure my bottom agreed with that statement.

"Time to pay up."

Again, she disappeared from view, and the following three strokes were applied to my very sore bottom. I did manage to stay in control, just. But there was a couple of noises that escaped me. She was giving me a proper caning.

She whispered in my ear, "Would you like me to remove my panties for you?"

I could only say yes.

Again, the slow striptease. She turned bent over and pulled her bottom cheeks apart just enough to show her hidden charms. She then returned to my seat. I could see her beautiful, shaved pussy. I was in heaven and as she spread her legs. I could not help but notice how excited she was. This in turn started my excitement again.

The three strokes that followed took all my willpower to stay anywhere near still.

Sophie pushed her breasts against my back and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to kiss my pussy and to make me come?"

"It would be an honour, Mistress."

"Are you willing to pay the price?"

"Yes, Mistress for you."

"You do say the nicest things. I will punish you first then take my pleasure. It does seem almost a shame to have to cane you, but it must be done. Final three coming up."

They hurt. I had taken eighteen strokes and my bottom felt on fire.

"You may stand and step back from the desk."

I did as I was asked. Sophie pulled my chair around the desk and sat down. "If you would kneel you may pleasure me."

I could think of nothing I would rather do. I knelt and carefully approached Sophies perfect pussy. She smelt heavenly and was indeed very aroused. I kissed the tops of her thighs, up one stockinged leg and down the other. I then just lightly kissed her pussy. Sophie just groaned her pleasure, which encouraged me to start to kiss with more confidence and then start to lick.

She was extremely sensitive and seemed to be enjoying the attention very much. I have to say I do enjoy oral sex and hope that I have some skills certainly Sophie seemed to be enjoying herself. After several minutes of pleasure, I sensed Sophie approaching her climax. I continued to flick my tongue over her clitoris, and she did indeed reach her orgasm. At the point of her coming, she grabbed my head and pushed my face into her wet vagina. I was in heaven.

Sophie gradually came back to earth and smiled. She said, "Enjoy?"

"Yes very, very much."

"Good, Thank you. Your punishment is now over. Do not bother getting dressed, if you could leave now. I will see you Monday."

This did come as a bit of a surprise and if I am honest, I bit of a disappointment. I slowly left the room and returned to my bedroom. I heard Sophie moving about and after a few minutes, she walked down the stairs and closed the front door behind her.

Like anyone who has been caned, I bent myself over in front of the mirror to examine the damage. She had left a vivid collection of stripes across my bottom, they were painful, but I was starting to feel that lovely warm post punishment buzz.

I wondered what Monday would bring.

The End

This is the first story I ever wrote I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to comment or connect, please send me private feedback.

Ideas for other stories are, of course, welcomed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Tradition Does Spanking run in families?in Incest/Taboo
Sent for a Spanking Pt. 01 A Wife sends her husband for punishment.in BDSM
Amelia Amelia is invited to spank a friend.in Lesbian Sex
The Housekeeper A new housekeeper and learns about spanking.in Fetish
Lucy Submits to a Spanking Young English woman satisfies her curiosity to be spanked.in BDSM
More Stories