Stranger at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed on top of me in total exhaustion. As his weight pinned me down, I could slowly feel his cock shrinking and fading away inside of me. As he pulled it out of me, I again clinched my lips together as much as I could so as not to lose or spill his semen.

I have always thought it was special when a man plants his seed deep inside of me. I wanted my body to absorb his seeds, so they would always be a part of me. I know it sounds weird, but that's just a thing I have always had.

We lay there, spent, in each other's arms as we both recovered.

"Thank you for the dress discount and the lovely afternoon." I smiled at him while gathering my clothes.

"Oh, no, thank you," he responded. "Can I ask one more thing of you?"

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he might want. "Can I keep your panties?" He smiled.

I laughed and said, "Sure, but you better wring them out before you put them in your pocket." I chuckled.

Once we got dressed, I drove him to his car, and he left. I was now running late and had barely gotten home when my husband came through the door from work. I was still wearing my new dress and my heels. My hair had that just-fucked look, and I could feel a trickle of semen dripping down my thigh, but I didn't care; I was in a good mood.

"Hello, honey, do you like my new dress?" I asked him as I did a little twirl for him.

"Wow, very sexy. You look like a million bucks," he added.

"Don't worry, it wasn't that expensive." I smiled.

"What's that redness around your neck" he asks.

"Oh, umm, must be a reaction to something I ate."

I suppose I am a sex-starved housewife from the suburbs after all.

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

12