Stranger Danger

Story Info
I'm home alone when the doorbell rings.
1.8k words
4.1
21.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting on my bed in my room relaxing when I hear a knock on the door. My parents are gone, and the kids are at their dad's, so I don't know who it could be. I'm not expecting company. My brow furrows, and I make my way downstairs.

I open the front door wide, and as I do, a dark shape moves over my vision, quickly blocking out my sight as my head is covered. A hand grabs my throat, forcing me back in to the house. I stumble backwards, unsteady on my feet, gasping loudly.

The door slams shut, and I am being pushed sideways the few feet to the couch. Something catches me on the back of the legs, and I stumble painfully. The pain jars me from my shocked state, and I am falling backwards. I end up fallen across the couch, a weight pinning my chest down as soon as I land. I kick my legs, but I can't see anything, and I can barely catch my breath, which is coming hard now.

I hear a scrape of metal on metal from above me, and a hand grabs my wrist tightly. I whimper and try to scream, but it comes out more like a breathy, whining 'no...' I try to pull my wrist away, but the person is stronger than I am. As I kick, the weight rolls forward, pinning my chest down and making it impossible to breathe. I whimper, now I am really frightened. I don't like not being able to breathe. I try to wiggle my body to move the weight, but it doesn't work, and my panic grows.

Cold metal encircles my wrist with a clicking noise, and the weight rolls back onto my stomach, freeing my chest to take a shallow breath. As the weight rolls back, the toe of a boot forces it's way between my legs, digging into my pussy. A hand clamps around my other wrist, pulling my wrists together, and again I feel the touch of cold steel and hear the ominous click.

I yelp, loudly, and I feel hot tears start to sting at my eyes. I am overwhelmed with fear... but also something else. Even the rough touch is enough to send waves of electricity through me. I've been feeling lonely and needy, and my pussy has been on fire all day. It wants any contact. I hear a scraping sound from over me again with the clinking of metal before something stiff but flexible passes between my arms, pulling them over my head to the arm of the couch. A moment later, the leather belt is attached to something above my head, holding my arms up.

"Please..." I whimper, pulling and shifting on the coach. "Please, don't." The boot that had lodged near my pussy moves, and the weight begins sliding down my body until a knee comes to rest against my pussy. Slowly, it presses into me with growing pressure, then pulls away, over and over. I am whimpering now. Who is this? What is happening? And the growing wetness between my legs is out of my control.

Suddenly, a hand roughly forces my other leg into the back of the couch, leaving me feeling vulnerable and exposed despite my clothing. I try to pull my legs together, to hide, but he's holding me in place and I can't protect myself. Then I feel his other hand on my ankle, trailing slowly up my leg. I half moan, half scream in frustration. I don't know what I want. I'm terrified. I'm excited.

The hand reaches my hips, finger tips trailing against my side just above the waistband of my shorts. I gasp, and move my hips involuntarily as the fingers follow my skin down to my ass before pulling down my shorts. The hand on my other leg mirrors the same action. I cry out. The air is cold on my skin, and I feel confused. I remember that this isn't a game, this isn't like when Daddy chases me and holds me down. I begin to struggle again.

"Please. Stop." The knee digs into my pussy in a hard bouncing motion before it's gone, and the weight is gone suddenly from my body. Suddenly, I am alone, untouched again, and it's strange. Then my pants are roughly pulled down my shins and twisted together, pinning my lower legs together as he raises them into the air. I can feel the air on my pussy and ass. So exposed. I wiggle my hips harder, trying in vain to somehow move away.

My struggles get me nowhere, my hands are cuffed and held up by the table above my head, and my legs are trapped in the air. I half scream, half growl in frustration. A hand slaps down on my breast, turning into a gripping squeeze on contact.

"Mmm..." His voice is husky and low. "Keep screaming for me. There is no one to help you."

My nipples are rock hard and once I've caught my breath, I can't help arching into the pain slightly. My legs are forced sideways against the back of the couch by the hand in my pants, and a knee, wet with my own juices, presses into my hip pushing me towards the back of the couch. The grip on my breast tightens, crushing me. I scream again, wordless, and feel the tears I'd forgotten about threatening to spill over.

Weight adds on to the crushed breast as he leans down until I can feel his hot breath on my ear. I exhale, time slows, and I whine, soft and pathetic.

"Tell me that there is no one here." He whispers hoarsely. "Tell me how no one is coming to save you. Tell me how powerless you are to stop what is about to happen to you."

I'm crying now, the pain is building, and I cannot breathe. "If I scream, no one will here me. No one is coming for me. I am completely alone. No one can help me and I am completely trapped."

"You like this. I can smell you from here. You want this to happen, don't you?"

I cry harder, confused. Terrified. And aroused. I can feel it dripping from me.

"You are mine, you little slut. There is no escape. I'm going to fuck you raw."

"Nooo..." I moan weakly.

"Do you have a boyfriend, whore?"

"Yes," I whimper softly.

"Not anymore. You are mine now, little slut."

My body shakes as I cry. The weight lifts from my chest, and the hand releases my breast. I gasp for breath, tasting the salt of tears and snot. The front of my shirt starts pulling up from my collar until it begins to rip, exposing my chest to the cold air.

A warm, wet tongue flicks over my nipple, softly, and I hear the sound of a zipper. I cry out again, my body is betraying me and I want the touch. Fabric scrapes as jeans fall heavily to the floor. I wiggle my hips again, no longer sure if I am trying to escape. A hand bends my knees, and my pants around my legs pull my feet down until they are pressed against my ass.

"Please..." I moan, not sure what I'm begging for.

A knee forces it's way between my legs, spreading my knees slightly and and pinning my pants in place on the couch. My nipple is abandoned as both hands force my legs as far apart as they'll go. The air is so cold on my dripping cunt. A finger slips under my soaked panties, pulling them to the side, then two fingers slip deep inside of me and begin working in and out of my slippery, dripping pussy. The touch is too much, and I cum, juices flowing from inside me, hot on my cold skin.

The weight comes back onto my chest as the fingers fuck my cunt, hard.

"Mmm..." he groans. "I told you you wanted this."

"Please," I beg again through my tears. The cloth over my face is lifted just enough to expose my lips. A finger wipes a bead of salty cum over my bottom lip before the suffocating cloth is pulled back over my head. The taste of his desire is too much. I lick it up greedily, and thrust my hips upward, moaning. A third finger slips inside me and the fucking becomes deeper and rougher. His tongue returns to my nipple as fingers clamp down tight on the other nipple.

I cry out at the sudden pain, overwhelmed with all of the feelings. The fingers fuck harder, hitting my cervix with every thrust, teeth bite down lightly on my nipple as the tongue continues to flick over it. I fight it, but it's too much. I cum again, gushing all around the strange fingers inside me.

Then suddenly, everything stops. Then the head of a cock presses against my swollen cunt lips.

"What do you want, slut?"

"Oh god... I... Please..." I whisper.

"Beg me. Beg me to fuck you."

I start crying again, and nod my head, no. But at the same time the words are already forming on my lips.

"Please," I say in a barely audible whisper, "I need it. I need to be fucked."

A hard slap strikes my cheek, I see stars, and suddenly the head is inside me, the cock fucking my hungry pussy. I gasp for air then begin to make sounds, moaning and whimpering as I get fucked. I no longer care who he is. Only about the fullness of his cock pressed inside me.

A hand wraps my shirt around it, using it for leverage as the cock slams harder and deeper inside me. It pounds into my soaking pussy over and over, a finger slipping over my clit with every thrust. I cum again, hard. So hard that I push him out of my cunt partway. There is no mistaking the sounds I'm making now, or my pleasure.

When I push the cock out, it slams back in harder, forcing it's way back inside me. A hand clamps around my throat as I get fucked ever harder and rougher.

"Yes, yes, oh god!" I cry out. It just keeps going, no care for me or my pleasure, rougher and rougher. My legs are shaking and I scream as I cum again. The hand on my throat grips harder and harder as the darkness begins to close in. I gasp for breath, and listen to his voice, far off and tinny as the blood rushes through my ears.

"You are mine now, slut. Your boyfriend cannot help you. No one will save you. I own this cunt."

Then blackness.