Stranger Danger

Story Info
S recounts her first experience with a gloryhole.
2.1k words
4.36
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess this is a confession? Or maybe the natural next step for my fetish? You can call me S, this is so that I can fill you in on all the juicy details without worrying about gangs of soccer moms pulling up into my driveway minivan engines revving in the morning chill, to run me out of town. That and the more significant issue of getting my various internet accounts shut down. I can take the humiliation, hell I get off on it, but a blow to the wallet, that is a real pain. So guess away, maybe I chose a letter at random, maybe I'm a Sandra, or a Sandy, or that one girl Samantha you know the one with the voice that made you question how important dick really is. But the proudest I will be is if you use the proper term for me, SLUT!

My life story is nothing special. Conservative parents in a small town, bla bla bla. High school was fine, college was better, and lots of young hot things running about, but I didn't notice. Young me wanted a career she had the smarts and drive to get it. Still, do I just have much more fun now, with a degree on the back burner if things turn south, well in a bad way. So standard model human ready to see the world moved into my new apartment, got a dead-end job to support my real job hunt, and got to work. Worked myself silly going through internship after internship until my head felt like it would explode. So I did the healthy thing and went out to party, unwind, and enjoy life for a change. It was all pretty standard fun until nature called. Not wanting to wait in line for the ladies and with a bit too much whiskey in my system I snuck into the boy's room for a little tinkle.

Everything was going great and I was just waiting for an opportune moment to sneak out when no one was looking when it happened. Yall know what a gloryhole is? Young me didn't but figured it out real quick when there was suddenly a dick poking out of the wall. Apparently, it is a hole in the wall that is made specifically for having anonymous sex. Now you have to understand, as part of the standard upbringing I had not had a very rich sex life. Sure the obligatory loss of my virginity to a football player around the back of the gym at prom was fun, if in retrospect super disrespectful, but it got the job done. But there wasn't all that much after that, and college was for learning not dating. So with a dry streak under my belt, a raging libido, and the sex toy I had bravely ordered two months behind on backorder this Dick looked mighty tempting.

Many things went through my mind as I sat there frozen, about dignity, proper ethics, and how I should be a good girl. But I had been good my entire life, and one cock wasn't going to ruin my entire life if I wanted to have a little fun, the cock twitched in agreement. I had stared for too long apparently because the cock started to retreat but I caught it in a firm grip, the man my new toy was attached to grunted.

"Easy."

My reply came in the form of a soft lick across his tip, causing him to jump in my hands. He pushed his member all the way back into the Gloryhole. Now we were in business, no backing out now. I stroked him slowly up and down his shaft feeling the silky hardness in my hand. He was pretty average if the porn I had been watching at the time was any indicator of size and girth. Perfect for someone as inexperienced as I was. The cock felt fantastic in my hands, I imagined what it feel like pressed against my thigh. Rubbing across my labia, getting slick with my wetness. I squeezed my thighs together feeling the warmth in my belly and the very real wetness developing in my panties. I quickly pulled down my panties stepping out of one leg that way I wouldn't ruin them. Paying attention to my new favorite toy again I contemplated how I would do this. Sucing off a stranger in a club men's room is decidedly unsexy if you think about it too hard so I decided not to think about it. What was going to happen next would be pure horny S who had decided that consequences and shame were for tomorrow's S to deal with. I smiled like a feral cat before wrapping my mouth around his tip sucking hard to taste his precum. That was always the best part, cock desperate for a warm wet hole oozing sweet white nectar. I pulled him in deeper, bobbing as deep as I could manage up and down feeling him twitch. He moaned and tried to say something but I popped off him causing him to suck in a breath. Yes, this man was mine in every sense of the word.

It could have been anyone, a CEO, Lawyer, Mechanic, Fratboy out on the town, or Cashier having spent half his paycheck. In the end it didn't matter I had them by the dick and there was nothing he could do but submit.

"SHHH, Quiet now," I murmured loud enough for him to hear.

"Relax, get comfortable and focus on the sensation of what I'm doing to you, and what im going to do to you."

I leaned down and swirled my tongue over his head tasting his precum again my favorite taste causing a nice little throb of my own.

"Focus on my wet warm mouth, sliding up and down your cock, getting you harder and harder."

I Put an emphasis on my point by pulling him as deep as I could swallowing so my throat milked the tip of his dick and sucking him hard on the way up again.

"Dont move a muscle baby, maybe your used to being a big strong man, gripping waists and plunging yourself deep into an eager slit, dominating them until they are a wet shaking puddle on the ground. But not today, today is my treat, today you are mine. Today is my time on my knees pleasuring this beautiful cock, and I will take my time enjoying it!"

"Holy shi!"

He didnt quite manage to finish swearing before I was on his cock again. It was animalistic, I sucked on him, licked up and down his shaft, and more than a few times went all the way down until my nose touched the stall. My free hand had snuck its way to my pussy and before I knew it I was masturbating furiously. For several minutes the wet slurps and soft gags were all that could be heard as I absolutely demolished this man. Twice I had felt him get close and had prolonged the experience by popping off of him and focusing on my own needs. Every time was a power trip that turned me on more than I could have imagined. The guy obeyed and waited like a good little toy until his anonymous mistress came back to give him the pleasure he craved. The third time he started to thrust uncontrollably and I could taste how close he was. Unfortunately for him I wrapped his dick with my fingers and gave it a death grip while I licked the bottom of his dick.

The man grunted in frustration as his orgasm was ruined. His dick twitched madly but not a single drop of semen escaped. I slowed down and gently sucked his tip. Slowly i started going a little deeper, then after a while a little more. After every bob swirling my tongue around the tip caused him to become even more frustrated. What a power trip, this random guy was literally turning to jelly in my hands. Slowly letting go of the base of his cock I resumed my deep throat, fingers speedily and skillfully bringing me ever closer to climax. At first, I didn't hear him, but eventually, I heard this man utter the word that still gets me super horny to this day out of a man's mouth.

"Please, Please, Please" he was murmuring his need obvious.

"Please what?" I asked voice horse from my own impending orgasm.

"Please let me cum," he begged.

"Please let me come who?" I could feel the Cheshire cat smile returning to my face.

"Please let me cum Mistress," He begged harder.

"I give you permission to press deep into my throat and cum hard," I managed to moan out.

Fingers moving in a flurry of pleasure I took him into my throat as far as I could violently, again and again. Soon I could feel his cock starting to twitch and I throated him for the last time swallowing to massage his cock even further.

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted unable to keep quiet as his orgasm hit him like a freight train.

I could hear him slam against the stall as he flailed about trying his hardest to keep his cock lodged in my throat. His cock twitched hard as it squirted several times into the back of my throat. The noises the man was making combined with the hot liquid pouring down my throat finally tipped me over the edge, bright lights flashed in my vision as I tried my best to stay still as wave after wave of pleasure ran through me. My legs had my hand in a vice grip as I whimpered from the intensity of it, twitches of pleasure grinding myself onto my fingers, causing waves of fire to burst from my belly. Long story short one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Cut short unfortunately because the man lost his footing for a second falling and pulling his dick forcefully from my throat. Not the most ideal circumstance. Pretty sure the shock was the only reason that the quick evacuation of my throat didn't end in some less-than-ladylike puking.

The thud of his body sounded brutal and the lack of moans had me rushing to redress. Rushing out of the stall I found a handsome young man about my age, dick out and very, very much unconscious. I looked up at the stall and saw a sizable dent right where his head should have been. I was almost proud, well that's a lie I was proud but thought this was not the most appropriate moment to gloat over how I had given head so good the guy knocked himself out. The more important thing at the moment was to make sure I hadn't killed him. With my killer mouth. Ok, I'm done now.

It took me a second to check his pulse and verify I didn't commit murder with my mouth. Then a semi-embarrassed, semi-bragging call for an ambulance. I stayed by the guy's side until the paramedics came. They checked his vitals, I caught a grin or two as they talked in hushed tones over him until they managed to bring him two. He was groggy and more than a little embarrassed to learn the anonymous mouth on the other side of the stall had been the one to call the paramedics. He couldn't even meet my eyes as he mumbled a thank you and left, presumably to recover what dignity he still had at a hospital.

I shared a laugh with someone who would eventually become my boyfriend and partner in crime. A paramedic, by the name of George Caswell, a beautiful man with an amazing personality and an even more delightfully creative mind whose depths of perversion make life a joy. But that is neither here nor there, I grabbed the gorgeous man's number after recounting the dirtiest thing I had ever done in my life, with more bravery and gusto than I had thought myself capable of. Walking out of that club that night I realized deciding to suck that cock like a queen had changed something, no that's not quite right. It unleashed a horny little minx that I hadn't realized had been there. I loved every second of it and was craving more, and I was positive that I would be exploring this side of myself.

Anyways that was the first time I did anything like that. The story of the last day I was just some random person on the street and the first day I became S. Hope you enjoyed it because this is by no means the end (: