Stranger in the Dark

Story Info
An uninvited visitor...or was it?
2k words
4.38
8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

She was pissed. He was late. It was 10:30 and he was supposed to have been home two hours ago. Worse yet, he was not answering his phone. "We haven't seen each other in a week and he is fucking late!" she angrily thought.

She had prepared for this night. She had showered, shaved bare, and done her hair up just the way he liked -- a bit mussy, but perfumed with his favorite strawberry shampoo. She had put on his favorite leather corset where her bounteous tits nearly overflowed from their confines. She had laid out his favorite toys: ball gag, riding crop, silk ropes, handcuffs, and one silk scarf. In disgust, she swept off the toys from the bed. They hit the hardwood floor in a clatter. She looked out the window one last time and saw no cars coming down the street. "Fuck it!" she thought as she climbed into bed, "Let him see what he missed by coming home late." She drifted off to sleep still fuming.

******************************************************************************

The first time he noticed her was as he was walking through the park across from her house. He looked up and saw a beautiful woman walking across a well-lit room in a very sexy corset. He stopped and watched her, expecting to see some lucky guy join her. In anticipation, his cock jumped to attention immediately.

Instead, she seemed to be pacing and her body language indicated that she was not happy. He sat on a bench opposite her house until his desire became too strong. He quickly rushed to his car and took the needed supplies from his trunk. Rushing to the bench, he arrived in time to see her look out the window once more with a scowl on her face. She turned off the light. "Patience," he thought, "just a few more minutes." His arousal grew until it consumed his thoughts, and he felt the familiar rise in his chest that came just before he gave in to his inner demons.

He moved quickly to the sidewalk and took a right moving away from her house. Two houses down, he crossed the street and began to move slowly back towards her house. He scanned the other houses but saw no lights on. As he approached her house, he saw a side door to the attached garage.

He went to the door and jiggled the handle. Locked. Undeterred, he circled around to the back of the house. The back of the house did not have a fence and the back of the lot was covered in a line of trees. He went to the back door and tried the lock. That too was locked. Looking around he spotted a pot filled with dirt and the remains of some plant. Lifting the pot, he spotted a silver key shining softly in the dim starlight. "Predictable," he thought as he smiled wickedly.

Quietly, he slipped the key in the lock. Hearing it click, he froze as the door creaked when he pushed it open. He closed the door behind him and stopped to listen for any sounds. Hearing nothing, he made his way through the house. When he encountered the stairs, he silently climbed.

He heard her soft breathing as he crested the stairs. Cautiously, he entered the room. He scanned the floor and saw her assorted toys lying on the ground. Smiling, he thought, "This will be more fun than I imagined. I won't even need my toys." He removed his goggles and looked at her from up close. "Wow! She is beautiful. How did I get so lucky? I am going to enjoy making her scream."

Removing and folding his clothes, he placed them on a chair. He picked up the riding crop and the ball gag and placed them on the bed. Stroking his now fully erect cock with the silk scarf, he stood over her and listened to her breath as he formulated his plan.

He moved swiftly. She was lying on her side. He straddled her and quickly cuffed both her hands to the headboard. As she began to stir, he wrapped the scarf around her eyes and tied it tightly.

******************************************************************************

She awoke to the feeling of someone over her. "I guess he's returned," she thought. She tried to move her hands down but found that he had cuffed them to her bed. She began to panic at this unexpected discovery. She realized her eyes were bound. As he crawled off her, she opened her mouth to speak but instead was greeted with his cock. She started to move her head away and thrash her body, but she felt something cold and metallic at her neck. In terror, she quickly began to work on the cock in her mouth. She lay still as she felt him begin to thrust in and out of her mouth. She felt herself get wet even as she thought, "Is this really happening? Who is this man? What if he comes home and finds me like this?"

******************************************************************************

He snickered as he moved the knife to front of her corset. He heard her start to panic around his cock as she felt the metal between her tits. Withdrawing his cock from her mouth, she pleaded, "No, please. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me."

He pressed the ball gag into her mouth, securing the strap at the back of her head. She continued to whimper in terror. He flipped her over and undid the back of her corset and roughly pulled it off and flipped her onto her back again.

In the streetlight from the window, he examined his captive. He marveled over her full breasts as they gleamed with sweat in the light. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she had shaved her pussy bare. He drew his face closer to her pussy and inhaled her scent. She was sweeter than any woman he had ever known. He smiled as he saw her wetness.

Roughly grabbing her legs and spreading them apart, he gently touched her swollen lips with the tip of his tongue. Her thrashing stopped and he thought he heard her moan.

******************************************************************************

She felt a shock flow through her body at the touch of his tongue. She stopped moving and her breath caught in her throat. His tongue traced an outline of her swollen lips then thrust quickly into her. One hand shot up and grabbed a tit. His fingers rolled a nipple in between them. "God! Just the way I like," she thought as wetness flooded her womanhood. "Could it be...?"

She drove herself down on his mouth and clenched his face between her legs as a moan escaped her lips. She felt a sudden Thwack! on her leg from the riding crop and she let up. He continued his onslaught of her pussy and tits. His lips pulled at her clit and suckled it as two fingers entered her wet pussy. Her juices ran down her and pooled on the sheets filling the room with the scent of her arousal. He wet his pinky finger on her juices and pushed it into her ass with one swift motion. She groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. The assault on her body pushed her to near climax.

He pulled back as he sensed her impending orgasm. "No!" she screamed into the ball gag. But it only came out as an incoherent cry. She felt him rise from between her legs and flip her over onto her stomach. Grabbing a pillow, he forced in under her. That's when she felt it.

******************************************************************************

He grinned devilishly as her stared at her pale ass rising up before him. He knew she had been close and he delighted in controlling her, in denying her the pleasure her body so visibly craved. He raised the riding crop in his right hand. Letting it fall in a sharp quick snap, he heard her cry out. Her cries spurned on his desire, he followed the first snap with several more. The pale contours of her ass were now crisscrossed in red lines.

He reached down between her legs and felt her overflowing with wetness. Dipping in his fingers, he gathered her nectar and tasted it reveling in her sweetness. Her taste filled his mind with brilliant colors and he knew he had to have her. Now.

He lined up his swollen, pulsing cock with her slick entrance. With a guttural cry, he thrust into her in one long, smooth stroke. She tensed up and let loose a "grrr" as he filled her tight canal. Grabbing her full hips, he pounded her mercilessly. He grasped the back of her neck with his left hand and forced her face down into the bed. The sound of his fucking her echoed through the house. Releasing her neck, he picked up the riding crop and switched it across her back every time he pushed deep into her. Her moans became louder as her climax approached.

******************************************************************************

She rejoiced in the feel of his cock deep inside her. There was a familiar feel to it as it filled up her tight channel. There seemed to be a sense of deja vu when he placed his hand on her neck and forced her into the bed. "It must be him," she thought. "But the knife? He's never used a knife before. It's not like him." Her thoughts were interrupted by the feel of the riding crop across her back. She nearly exploded when she felt him whip her as he fucked her. She worried that he might let up. But he did not. She exploded on his cock. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her. Her mind went blank and all she could feel was the intense sensation of her climax coursing through her body over and over again.

When she regained her senses, she noticed that he had stopped fucking her. His cock was firmly imbedded deep in her womb. "Did he cum?" she thought. "Oh god, I hope not. What if it is not him? What will I do? I can't get pregnant!"

She felt him withdraw from her. He turned her over onto her back and straddled her face. He removed the ball gag. "Thank god, he didn't cum," she thought as he forced his glistening cock into her mouth.

******************************************************************************

He loved the feel of her warm mouth around his cock. She sucked him into her without hesitation. He grunted and forced himself in deeper. He reached around and grabbed her by the throat as he fucked her face shallowly. He listened as she struggled for breath. Releasing her neck and before she could catch her breath, he forced himself into her balls deep. He grabbed the sides of her head by her hair and skull fucked her. Reaching his heart-stopping conclusion, he unloaded in her throat. Shot after shot of hot cum poured down her throat. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he relaxed and pulled out of her mouth. Walking over to his phone, he took a picture of her with his cock resting on her blindfold. Seeing her phone on the nightstand, he took the same picture for her.

As he dressed, he heard her ask, "Who are you? Why did you do this?" He remained silent. Unlocking one handcuff, he tossed the key onto her sweaty, heaving chest. Gathering his bag and taking the riding crop, he left.

******************************************************************************

Scrambling for the key, she removed the blindfold hoping to catch a glimpse of her visitor. She saw nothing. She unlocked the other cuff as she heard the front door slam. Racing for the door, she stopped and hurried back to the window. She caught a glimpse of a shadow of a figure disappear into the woods in the park across the street. "Was there something familiar about that shadow?" she thought. "Or was it my imagination?"