Stranger in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers

They explored each other's bodies: her admiring his hairy chest, muscular abs, his large biceps, his tight and strong thighs. Mike played with her breasts, suckled each one until her nipples were hard. He fingered her and teased her clit.

"Please make me feel as good as you did the other night Mike," Clara asked as she reached down and touched him.

"Baby I will but there's something I want you to do for me first. You know how I kissed and licked you down here." He said as he touched her nether part.

"Well, I want you to kiss and lick what you're holding in your hand right now. It would feel just as good as I made you feel." He waited for her to see what she would do.

Clara's eyes got big as she looked down at him. It was the first time she had seen him and he wasn't small. He had a big prick. It must have been at least eight to nine inches long and it was wide with bulging veins. 'God,' she thought. 'I know he fit inside of me down below. But will that fit into my mouth? And will it taste nasty? He pees from there.' After debating for a minute, she sat up and leaned over him and stuck her tongue out, and took a lick. Then she took a couple more.

"That's it, baby. Lick all around it. Make it good and wet then put your lips over it. Damn that feels so good." Mike was enjoying her tongue as she was slowly getting the hang of it.

Getting a little more daring, Clara started licking and playing around the head of his penis and then decided it was time to wrap her lips around the crown. As she did so Mike let out a groan. At first, she thought she had hurt him, but he reached up and held her head gently and pushed her down so she would take a little bit more.

"Yeah, honey...I love how you're doing that. Damn your mouth feels so damn good. Keep doing that. Roll your tongue around...that's it."

Taking a deep breath Clara tried to go a little bit deeper. She gagged and backed up. Then tried again.

"Take it, slow baby. You'll get there. No rush. Take it as you can. I'm loving what you are doing." Mike wanted to give her all the encouragement he could. She was doing an awesome job for her first time.

"Wrap your hand around me and move it up and down at the same time you are going up and down with your mouth. That's it...like that. Yeah...oh "God yes."

Clara started to taste something different than her own spit and realized that was what she had seen on his underwear. So that was what he had been talking about. It tasted good.

"Okay baby, now speed up some...go faster with your hand and your mouth. You're getting the hang of this well. When I cum it will shoot out of my hole there. But it isn't pee. It's my seed. It's what helps make babies. I want you to try to swallow it, ok.?"

Clara pulled off of him and stared at him. He had to be kidding, right. He was going to shoot stuff into her mouth. Then he wanted her to swallow it!!!!!

She started to shake her head no. She couldn't do this. It wasn't right.

"Clara, stop and listen to me. When I was down on you I made you cum. I took your juices from you and drank them. They were good. I made you taste yourself. Well, I need you to do the same thing for me. It won't taste exactly the same, maybe a little salty, but I really need this baby. At least try for me. Please."

Slowly she nodded her head and took him back into her mouth. He had softened some so she had to work and got him hard again. He took her head in his hands and guided her as she moved up and down and worked her tongue along his shaft. Over and over, up and down. He was so close now. He wanted to come but didn't want to scare her.

"I'm close baby, I'm going to come very soon. Stay with me. Keep sucking...hard. Take as much of me in as you can. Work your hand up and down....fast. Go baby...oh yeah....come on honey...you got me....yeah...yeah...ooohhhh....yeah....CLARA..........AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh...."

He gripped her head and raised his hips as he shot rope after rope into her mouth. She tried to pull up but he held her tight.

"Swallow babe....swallow fast."

And she did...once...twice...three times. Mike pulled back and let some shoot onto her tongue and held her still. She could taste him. He pulled out, pulled her down to him and kissed her, put his tongue into her mouth, and tasted them together. Glorious!!

"Clara baby. You are so hot. And a fast learner. You did an awesome blowjob for the very first time. I loved it. Thank you." Mike said as he held her close.

"I'm glad. Now it's my turn?" she asked him.

"Yeah, baby. Just give me a minute to recoup. That takes a lot out of a man.

"How...I did all the work?" Little did she understand the workings, but she would learn. Such innocence. Oh to be that way again Mike thought.

They made love several times that night and in the morning they went down to the kitchen for breakfast, which was a ritual in her household.

"Well, seems you survived the night with my daughter." Her father said as a greeting when they entered the kitchen.

"Yes sir." Answered Mike as he took the chair he was shown to sit in.

"Normally I would ask you what your intentions are toward Clara, but I think I already have a pretty good idea from the sounds coming from her room all night." Both Clara and Mike looked at each other meekly.

"So all I'm going to say to you is this. Don't you even think about hurting my little girl. If you do, I will find you. Is that understood?" Her father looked at Mike sternly.

"Yes sir, perfectly," Mike answered him.

"Daddy, thank you. May we be excused from the table? I have to get ready to go to work." Clara asked her father.

"Sure baby. And don't be too late getting home unless you phone and let us know. I'll still worry about you, ya know." He said as they rose from the table.

Mike rose and shook her father's hand. When they had left the house and were walking toward her work, Mike stopped.

"So where do we go from here? What do you want out of this?" He was scared to ask and really wasn't too sure what he actually wanted either.

"Mike, I love what we are doing, but I'm not going to force you to do anything. Why don't we date for a while and see if this is what we both want? We don't really know much about each other, do we?

"No, but I do know I like being with you. Sex isn't everything though. But damn it sure is good with you." He said with a smirky grin.

They dated for seven months, and during that time they spent most nights either at her house or his apartment. They found that they liked most of the same things and their interests were similar for future endeavors.

Ten months later they announced their engagement and had a lavish wedding at her parents' home.

Twelve months later their little girl arrived into the world.

"Mike. How do we tell our little girl that our love started as a rape, that turned into love? How do we tell her to watch out for strangers in the night?

kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers