Stranger in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when he saw how scared she was. How she had no idea what was about to happen to her, he just couldn't be that cruel. Now he wanted to be the one who gave her the best pleasure she could know. Could ever have in her young life. Hell, why should he care? Why should it matter? He had no idea, it just did.

Mike wrapped her fingers around his shaft along with his and slowly started an up and down movement. Her eyes got bigger as she felt him start to swell in her hand. He seethed through his teeth from the feeling going through him. Her eyes fell from his as she looked down to where her hand was.

Clara felt him guide her hand as he held her hand tighter around him. Up and down their hands went. She felt the wetness at the top of the head, wetting his underwear.

"Did you just pee in my hand? EWE!!!" Clara cried as she tried to move her hand off of him.

"No baby, that isn't pee. That's called precum. It happens when a man gets turned on. It's lubrication to help when having sex." He explained to her.

Pondering this, she went there again, feeling more. Mike let out a groan this time and she jumped, thinking she had hurt him. He chuckled but let her move away.

"See darlin', that's what happens when you touch him. He likes it...a lot." He was grinning at her.

Kneeling down in front of her, he kissed her lightly, then more passionately. Leaving her lips he kissed down her neck, to her breast, taking the right one in his mouth. God, she tasted so good. He laved one and then the other and back again. Laying her down onto her back, he half-covered her with his near-naked body relishing in the feeling of her skin on his. She was so soft and warm.

Kissing and licking his way down over her abdomen, circling around her belly button, he stopped at the top of her mound. Mike looked up to see her looking down at him.

Clara watched as Mike worked his way down her body. She really wanted to trust him to know what he was doing, but she was scared at the same time. What if he hurt her? What if all he wanted was to do that thing with his tongue again? Could she let him do it this time?

"Little girl, have you ever touched yourself down there? Have you ever made yourself feel good?" He needed to know just how much she knew about her own body.

"Nnnooooo...I never have except to bathe myself. My momma said that good girls don't do that. Only their husbands touch them there." She explained as she turned her head away from my gaze.

After taking a deep breath Mike started moving his index finger down toward her inner mound, running his fingers through her hair.

"Okay, let me explain this to you. I'm not going to hurt you in any way. I'm going to give you the best pleasure a woman can ever know. It's called a climax or orgasm. It makes a woman wet from inside her vagina to the outside of her succulent lips. Her moisture tastes awesome to most men. They crave a woman's smell and taste. I know I do. You will learn to crave this too. All I ask is that you lay back, relax and let me give this to you."

Without waiting for an acknowledgment he scooted down between her legs and pushed them open wide.

"Wait. Does that mean you're going to use your mouth down there again?" she asked.

"Yeah, honey I am." And he dove his head in.

Mike kissed and licked her slowly at first. He wanted her to get used to the feeling. Little whimpers soon turned into light moans. She seemed to be getting into the idea.

'Well, this does feel kinda good. I still think it's nasty though." Clara thought to herself.

Just as she thought that Mike put a little more pressure on her clit, which had started to get a bit harder. The little nub was trying to peek out of its hood and he was more than willing to help it get out. Her hips started moving as he was building up a rhythm with his tongue.

Louder moans escaped her lips as she was enjoying his tongue and mouth upon her. 'What the hell is he doing to me. Whatever it is, I'm starting to like this...a lot.' Clara was now starting to mumble.

Harder and harder, faster and faster his tongue moved over her lips and clit as her hips moved more. He reached over her legs and held her still on her stomach with one hand as he slipped a finger into her with the other. She gasped. Her hips rose off the ground. His finger went deeper and he felt her squeeze it. He knew she was close. He also felt her barrier. He knew for sure she was pure. He was indeed her first.

Mike was trying to make a decision in his mind. He'd started out only wanting a fast piece of ass. Now he was here teaching this young lady the facts of life. And he actually was enjoying it. Who'd have thought? But where was he going to go from here? He knew he was going to break her in, but then what? Was he just going to walk away?

Shaking those thoughts away, he continued to take her higher with his tongue and finger, working both in rhythm toward what he knew would be her first orgasm.

Clara's body shook with feelings she'd never experienced before. Something was going on in her lower region that felt hot, quivering, and overwhelming. The more Mike licked her the more she wanted. The more his finger moved inside of her the more she needed. The harder he pumped her the closer she felt like she would burst at the seams. Then she felt him touch something inside of her and she let out a howl.

"That's it, girl. Let it go. Give me all of your hot juice. I love the taste of you coming on my mouth and finger." He coaxed her.

'What the hell is he talking about?' Clara thought as she started to calm down. She didn't know what had just happened...but she did feel very wet down there.

"How can I taste good when that's where I pee from...and did I just pee in your mouth? I'm so wet." She asked him as her face turned a shade of red.

"Baby girl. You just had an orgasm. That's what happens when your body responds to sexual desire. When you do, your vagina expels liquid, not pee. It lubricates you. Just like I do from my rod." Mike took his finger and covered it with her wetness and rose to put it on her lips.

Quickly she turned her head away as he reached to touch her.

"Taste yourself. It's not harmful. You might just like it." Mike encouraged her.

Timidly she touched her tongue to his finger and took a tiny taste. She grimaced. Mike rubbed his finger over her lips and toyed with them enough to work his finger into her mouth.

"Suck on my finger love." He said as he watched her fight with herself.

"See, it isn't that bad, is it? And it don't taste like pee." He said as he grinned at her.

Sliding back down between her legs he went back to work, sucking her clit back into his mouth. This time he had no mercy on her as he went for the kill. Mike slid one finger back into her to get her nice and wet, then slid a second one in, preparing her for his large, stiff, hard rod. He was more than ready to make her into a woman.

Working her up to another orgasm didn't take long and her hips worked along with his fingers and mouth. She was riding his face as he got her to the point of going over the edge. Then he backed off a little. He wanted to hear her beg him. He wanted to hear her ask him for what she wanted. He knew this was all new to her but he needed to know that she needed this as much as he wanted to give it to her.

'Ohhhh..please don't stop...it feels so good." Clara said as she rolled her head from side to side and pushed her hips up higher. She wanted to feel as good as he made her feel the first time.

Mike raised his head, seeing her distress.

"What do you want little girl?"

"Please, make me feel like you did before. I liked it. Do it again....please!!" Clara cried.

"Oh, you liked it did you? Well, let's see if we can do that then." Mike smiled up at her. But she didn't see as her eyes were closed.

Mike went back down to her clit and licked it hard as he turned his fingers over and hit her G-spot. Clara jumped, raising her hips, almost smashing his nose. He held her tighter with his hand on her stomach and bit her clit hard.

"OHHHHHHHHH....OH MY GOD...AYYYAAA.........." Clara screamed into the night air as she came harder than before. It kept going and going as Mike kept the pressure going in and out of her.

Clara wreathed around on the ground as she came and came all over Mike's mouth and hand.

He gently coaxed her down and then held her body until she stilled.

By this time he was rock solid hard. So hard that he was in pain. He wanted her as he had never wanted a woman before. Realizing that the ground was going to hurt her when he entered her, he reached over and put his hoodie underneath her bottom. He stood and removed his skivvies then knelt back down between her legs once more.

Clara had opened her eyes just as Mike had removed his underwear and her eyes grew huge.

'Please God, don't let him try to put that thing inside of me. It's Huge!!!' she thought to herself.

Mike started working his boner up and down her slick lips, getting her and himself wet enough for him to enter her. He wanted to cause her the least amount of pain necessary.

"Baby, look at me. I want you to watch as I put myself into you. This might hurt for a bit, but then you are going to enjoy me being inside of you. Do you understand? Are you ready?" He asked her as he started to inch his way in.

Clara looked at him in bewilderment as he kept pushing in. Little by little he worked his way in, stretching her until he reached her barrier. Then he stopped.

"You doing ok love?" he asked as he reached up and massaged her breast. Then he pinched her nipple. Clara let out a gasp.

"This is the hard part babe. I'm going to break through your barrier then you will be a woman. You will be my woman." Did I just say that he thought?

Grabbing her legs and holding them up Mike reared back, after pulling out some, and pushed into her as hard and fast as he could. A second later he heard her scream and tears were running down her face. He stilled, leaned over, and held her body tightly to his.

"Shhhh, it's ok love, I have you. The pain will stop in just a minute. Your body will get used to me being inside of you. When I move in you again, the pain will turn into pleasure like you've never known my sweet girl." Mike held her for a few seconds longer till her whimpering quieted.

Very slowly he started to move and rotate his hips. Back a little and in a little, then a bit further. Clara groaned as he worked her until he heard those groans turn into moans. He did this until he was able to go almost all the way out and then slide back in. He took it slow and easy for quite a few strokes, then increased his speed. Gradually he got into a rhythm, put his hands under her bottom, and filled her with his rod to the hilt. Back out and back in again...over and over again. Tilting his hips he hit her G-spot and she moaned louder. He knew he could make her cum and was trying to get her there before he came.

Reaching between them he massaged her clit, lightly at first as he pumped into her. As he increased his speed, so did his finger. Clara was moaning louder, her head moving constantly from side to side. He could feel her muscles inside tighten and knew she was very close. He took two fingers and pinched her clit and she exploded. She gripped his pecker with her inner muscles, squeezing him as she came all over him.

Mike removed his hand from between them, He lay over her and increased his speed going in and out of her. He was so close. He took her mouth in his, his tongue into her mouth, and kissed her fervently. He fucked her mouth as he fucked her love hole. He raised his head and howled at the sky as he let loose with all he had stored up inside his sack. Rope after rope of his seed filled her.

Clara felt as Mike got faster and faster, his rod getting bigger...if that was even possible and felt when he stiffened and let his seed fill her.

He lay there, arms held so as not to hurt her with his weight and caught his breath. Then leaned down and kissed her slowly and passionately.

Thinking to himself, 'I've had a lot of sex, but this has to be the best I've ever had.'

Rolling over onto his back, he pulled Clara with him so she was tucked into his arm, her head on his chest. He played with her soft pretty hair with his fingertips. For once he felt content, satisfied, didn't want to be away from her.

"Clara, I need to talk to you. Will you hear me out before you say anything, please?" He asked as he leaned his head over and kissed her on her forehead.

She nodded her head that she would.

"I have not been a nice guy. Correct that. I'm not a nice guy. I usually go out looking for a woman I can take, rape, make have sex with me. I don't want to hurt them but I will if they don't give me what I want. I've been doing it for quite a while." He could feel her stiffen in his arm.

"That was my intention with you tonight. I saw you walking. When I went past you I thought to myself, she looks hot. Why not. Just another piece of ass I get quickly and get the hell away."

Mike takes a deep breath, kisses her again on the forehead, and continues.

"That's how it started out to be with you. That's all I wanted from you. But I saw how scared you were. Then I realized that you knew absolutely nothing about sex. I was amazed and shocked, to say the least. But I was also honored that I would be the one to teach you. It did something inside of me. I wanted to be the one who gave you that pleasure. I wanted to see the way you came and how you looked. I wanted to be the first man to ever be inside of you. It meant something to me."

Mike stopped again and sat up, having her sit up with him. He took her hands in his and held them. He looked at her and smiled as he saw the contented, soft look on her face.

"I loved how it felt when you came with me inside of you. Damn woman, it felt so amazing. I guess I never gave a shit before, so I never took the time to really feel it. Now that I know, I want that feeling again and again and again. I loved how it felt to cum inside of you. You are so warm, soft, and tight. God, if you only knew."

Clara was staring at him. She didn't know what to think. Yes, he had opened up a whole new world for her. She couldn't imagine why he picked her to change how he behaved. How he made love. What he made her feel was so good...no it was awesome. And she wanted to feel it again. But with him?? She just didn't know.

"I need to get home. My parents must be worried sick about me. I should have been home a long time ago." Clara stated...not knowing what else to say to him.

"Clara, wait. I know it's my fault you're late. But I promise I'll make it up to you."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Asked Clara as she started to get up to get dressed.

"Let me take you out. Let me prove to you that I can be a good guy for you. I want so much to see you again. I want to be with you again." Mike was close to begging her as he was trying to get back into his clothes too.

"Hum...well. I don't know. You did kidnap me and drag me here. You did have bad intentions from the start. But I'm so glad that you changed your mind and took good care of me. Let me think it over for a day or two and I'll let you know. Please? This is a lot for one girl to digest." Clara needed time to deal with this.

"Sure. We can do that. Just please, don't make me sweat too long. I really do like you." Mike kissed her again and started to walk her back to the road.

"Wait, how will I know what you've decided?" Mike asked.

"Be here in the field two days from now. On my way home from work I'll either keep walking or I'll turn and walk into the field and join you." She answered back.

On the designated night Mike went to the field and waited and waited and waited. Just as he was about to leave he saw Clara walking. Maybe she had to work late tonight. His hopes were high but he stayed rooted to the spot they had agreed on. He kept his eyes on her as she started to approach the area he was in. She kept her head looking straight ahead. She didn't even glance toward the field. Mike started to panic.

As she got to the spot on the side of the road, she stopped, bent down, and acted like she was tying her shoe. Then she glanced over at him, stood up, and started walking again. His heart broke.

"Well, are you going to stand there all night or are you coming with me?" Clara asked him as she kept walking.

'What the fuck??' Mike asked himself as he ran after her.

"Okay, I'll bite. What are we doing?" Mike asked after he'd caught up to her.

"Oh, I thought it might be nice to be a little bit more comfortable rather than that itchy grass and dirt," Clara said with a smirk on her face.

Mike wasn't going to complain about that but still wasn't sure where she was taking him.

A mile down the road they turned down a long driveway and walked up to a huge farmhouse with a wraparound porch.

With the light coming from above the door, Clara could finally see the face of her lover. But she wanted to see more, so she reached up and pulled his hoodie back from his face and over his head. He had reddish-brown hair that hung down below his ears and over his forehead. It was thick and she ran her fingers through it. His skin appeared to be an olive color and his eyes were a bright emerald green. God, she loved his eyes.

"You'll have to be quiet. My parents are sleeping. We're going up to my room." Clara said as she led him into the house.

"Are you sure this is ok? I don't want you to get into any trouble with them." Mike wasn't too sure about this but it did beat being out in the field.

"Yes, it's cool. I told my parents I have a boyfriend and I wanted to bring him home to meet them. So, they'll meet you in the morning." Clara said matter of factly.

Just as they were getting ready to climb up the stairs, her parents walked out of their bedroom.

"Clara is this your boyfriend?" her father asked her.

"Yes sir. This is Mike. Mike, this is my father Anthony Genovese." She said with a grin.

Mike went pale as a ghost. He knew of them and their family. They were one of the biggest mob families in the area. And here he stood in their home dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and boots. He must be making a great first impression.

"Well, son, nice to meet you. Since you took it upon yourself to already have sex with my daughter, when is the wedding?" My dad asked.

"Well sir, we actually haven't discussed it. Yet." I answered as the sweat was running off my forehead.

"Then I suggest you set the date soon. See you two in the morning." Dad went back to his bedroom, mom right behind him.

After we got in her bedroom I unleashed on her.

"You never told me you were the daughter of a mob boss. What the hell? Now he says I have to marry you? Oh My God. What have I gotten into?" Mike was panicking now.

"Well. You didn't ask me if I was a mob boss's daughter. You just wanted to rape me. Although you did change your mind about that and it was good. But when I told papa what happened he went ballistic. And now you know the rest. He told me I had to bring you here." Clara was totally unfazed by the whole thing.

Now Mike was in a panic like he'd never known. What the hell had he gotten himself into? Here he was in the house of a mobster with his daughter, whom he had taken her virginity. Fathers don't look down lightly on that shit. What was he going to do now?

When they got into Clara's room they lay on the bed and talked. While talking he lightly rubbed her arm and her skin felt as good as it had that night in the field. Within a few minutes, they were completely unclothed. Seeing her in the light, he appreciated her more. She was beautiful. Her raven hair, her lean and slightly tanned body. But her eyes were her best asset. She smothered him with the look she gave him with those big brown orbs.