Stranger on Our Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I interrupted her, "you wanted to be bred didn't you?"

"No, I never, that is, well.."

"Oh come on admit it, his big cock felt wonderful and you wanted his seed. You wanted a chance of a son didn't you?"

My wife looked sheepish and merely nodded. There was another silence and the she said "John what if he has knocked me up, what will you do?"

"Is there much chance of that?" I asked.

Another silence and then "Yes John a very real chance, I ovulated today and well.."

Antonia left the words hang but all I could say was "Oh shit."

And so we returned from Greece and waited to see what fate had in store. After two missed periods, Antonia took a test and confirmed what we already knew. She was pregnant and she was going to keep the baby. Given her age we went to see a doctor to get her checked and as the pregnancy progressed she blossomed. When it came time and we were in the delivery suite I held her hand as she delivered a big olive skinned baby boy! The nurse looked at me with a frown, but I just smiled back as if to say "so what?"

Later on the ward as my wife cradled her love child, she said "John there is a call you need to make." I nodded as I didn't need to ask who to. Kostas of course, now a proud father to a baby boy! "Oh and John, I know it's early days, but do you think our new baby will want a sister or brother?" The gravity of what my wife had just said stunned me. As Antonia reached for my swelling cock however she had the only answer she needed! "I love you" she said, "thank you for letting this happen. We must book another trip to Greece next summer!"

12