All Comments on 'Stranger on Our Beach'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
If there was a single . . .

. . . standard LW cuck trope that you missed, I didn’t spot it. Bigger cock? Yup. Knocked her up? That was in there, too. Husband watching, without even getting any threesome action, cumming without even being touched? Check and check. Obviously darker skinned baby? Well, Kostas wasn’t black, but swarthy enough to make it obvious.

Oh, wait. They were on a nude beach together, so there was no cock cage handy, so one trope was missed.

That said, the writing was better than usual. You might have set the scene better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Yet another ridiculous cuck story.No man would ever allow or condone this rubbish.Badly written and poor story line waste of time thank god it's only short

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kissing

The story would have been even hotter if the lovers had kissed lovingly in the throes of passion, making a complete emotional connection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

When a story isn't plausible or is science fiction or is a pile of shit. The wife should have stayed in Greece and be the village whore, pimped by her lover!

Locksley7Locksley7over 5 years ago
Marevelous

Great story....it flowed so naturally. Thank you.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Great Greek Tradgedy or Happy Family its all there for you to choose

Hmm, this story had all the ingredients that I like a beach set-up, a beautiful fertile wife, a hung stud with big balls and a need for a release and happy endings to boot. Even hubby managed to tick off his fantasy of watching his wife have fun. Added to that their son will surely boast of his father equipment. This will be one Greek holiday they will never forget. Easily worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Th which John wisely responded

You won't need my permission. I won't be around after our divorce is final. Give Kostas and his wife a call, you do know she is not really dead don't you? Maybe they and their kids will ask you to live with them and they will all take turns breeding you, slut.

The only thing left for chapter 2 is how John met and married a wonderful woman who had grown kids of her own and how Antonia took to doing sex the greek way... it is a bit morr difficult to have kids that way, but when all you want is a body full of spunk, which hole it goes in doesn't really matter does it? Especially when all your partners are related.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"it is arguable that he is not a true cuckold."

Of course he is! The pathetic cuck got off on another man fucking his wife, then he let the bull knock her up and didn't do a thing to stop it.

What about morning after pills? Of course not, because he's a cuck and she's a slutty size-queen. If she was so desperate for another kid, why didn't the husband get his vasectomy reversed?

Then of course the wife gets pregnant and insists on keeping the fat guy's baby. So the cuckold smiles like a halfwit when she delivers her olive-skinned bastard and the nurses look at him with contempt. The wife wasn't content with sticking her dumbass husband with a lifetime of supporting another man's child... she now wants multiple bastards...

Sick cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trip to Greece

Yes honey we will take a trip to Greece as soon as possible to dump your sorry ass on the whale you fucked and got pregnant by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

One Star

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

serves her husband right for starting the whole thing, Put the baby in a UPS box and ship it to greece

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Why would any woman risk her health by letting a stranger fuck her? AND she wants to have his kid? Did it ever cross her mind that she'd have to raise the kid alone, with no support from the Father? Because her husband is going to divorce her and she's going to leave the marriage with the clothes on her back and her maiden name. So the answer to the question - "So what"? - is this. A lifetime of shame and struggling. No one in their families is going to accept her baby. All of their friends will desert them and the kid will constantly get picked on as he grows up. Who would subject themselves to that? Nope. Hubby is going to divorce her and she's on her own. Stupid choices by stupid people. Ugly story in which no thought was given to consequences of any kind.

1 star

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
LIKED IT!

As usual almost no Anonymous readers liked your story and not many with IDs seemed to either. Personally I can’t understand people bitching so much about something offered free of charge—but then I guess that’s just the times we live in.

For a second story I didn’t think this was at all bad. Your writing skill is certainly up there with most of us who actually write stories, but few bother to comment on how good you write. Instead they complain because they don’t like to read “cuckold” stories on an erotic/porn site. Go figure…

If you enjoy writing, I encourage you to keep writing the stories that you enjoy—that way somebody will be pleased. I’m looking forward to reading your first one now and also your next when you post it. I don’t want to shell out the bucks required for professional quality writing, so thank you.

cd

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
RR

I agree with everything you said, except the last sentence. The writing is no better, or worse , than the run of the mill cuck trope you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"However since the husband is complicit in his wife's infidelity, it is arguable that he is not a true cuckold. "

Yeah, actually that pretty much is what a "true cuckold" means.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
This stinks...

This stinks: 1st - the wife suddenly decides to fuck and get pregnant from a stranger...2nd - "she delivered a big olive skinned baby boy"? Really? I didn't knoe greek people were olive skinned...They are as white as any white man in the world...The writer decided: "Let me turn all the greek people into olive skinned"...Maybe in the next story all chinese people will be black...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Son

When they return to Greece she needs to breed again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pregnant, maybe. Venereal disease, definitely.

Love the enthusiasm with which these eunuchs allow themselves to be displaced from the gene pool. The whole world is better off without them. Take the hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bitch

i would be gone

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
You deserve props for staying in some edgy territory, and trying to do more than a stroker. Better than your first one go4, but the players still suck. Selfish deceitful wife, guillable hubby who believes the lonely widower and "he will pull out" cons,

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Right on her allowing him to Cum in her and wanting a baby it would be over. I’d obviously wait to see if she was pregnant than leave at that point. He wanted her to fuck someone and her also but not a baby, I’d take all money in our name first and give it to my children than file for divorce. The house would’ve been refined to max so I’d leave it to her. Credit cards maxed out and paid off. Closing all joint cards . Any pension would’ve been liquidated and given to the kids and all life insurance transferred to the kids only . File and let the cunt find her babies father that her and him would need to pay for because not one cent of my money or my kids money would go to them .

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
How weak willed and pathetic

I guess the Beta Cuck Hubby got what he wanted. What did he think would happen when he allowed the loser to TOUCH his wife at the beginning?

I can assure you the wife has lost ALL respect for her hubby that day and ANYTIME from that point on when they are in the midst of ANY Alpha Male, he won't even be a consideration in her mind since he allowed it to happen once and she is assured he will allow it again. If he doesn't, she will just do it behind his back.

The ONLY option for Cuck Hubby to regain his manhood is to leave his wife. She will NEVER see him as a REAL Man again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

A really hot story that I can certainly relate to. Your wife really enjoyed herself. She must have a lovely pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great ending to a good but short cuckold story. Although I could see a second chapter in which they travel back to Greece. So I say, Please consider a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hubble was worthless

It was the husband's duty to use his mouth and throat to clean the Bull's magestic cock as soon as the impregnation was complete. Kostas honored them both by fucking the wife so well and giving them a child to raise. A demonstration of respect and gratitude was needed.

Hubbie cannot even manage to be a competent cuckold.

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago
Please continue

This one is my favorite of your stories so far. Please do a chapter 2 where they spend the summer in Greece with the baby's father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It turned bad ....

I can understand the idea that some men like to share their wives, and I had been enjoying this well-written story up until the last few paragraphs. The pregnancy just gave me bad thoughts and the wife's refusal to abort the fetus, take a "morning-after" medication, or honor her husband's obvious preference to not have more children to support, ruined the story for me. I'm sorry. 1 star for craftsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice shared wife story

The husband truly loves and respects his hotwife. Now he can be proud to see her taken and seeded by another man.

8teenholes8teenholesalmost 3 years ago

Love this story! A bit derivative, but hot action and sexy scenes. A little more dialogue and more descriptions would have been great!

Reminds me of rich0524’s story Beach Blanket Bingo! That’s one of my all time favorites. I wrote an unofficial sequel, but never published. Was that your inspiration? Kostas is a stud! Good work, fuck the haters.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Good story which deserves 5 stars, but it was a bit too “wham bam thank you mam” for me. It could have been improved by slowing the story down and adding in some angst and uncertainty for the husband. For instance, perhaps the story could have been spread over several days giving the wife the opportunity to copulate with the Greek guy without her husband. In other words to create uncertainty and torment in the mind of the husband and, by extension, the reader. Just my thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage! Hubby doesn't know how to kick a man in the balls to stop him ejaculating in his wife?!?!

Fucking bullshit!

BTW, they should have watched Kostas go back to his 400-lb not-so-dead wife and his 12 children running around without clothes because daddy is such a broke beach bum who goes around fucking tourists all day...

Maxis_PixisMaxis_Pixisabout 1 year ago

Awesome! I hope we get a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Being a fantasy filled story, it deserves 3 or max 4 star.

But in reality, it can never be happened because no husband or boyfriend would ever want his wife or girlfriend sex with a stranger let alone allowing her to be bred.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs9 months ago

What’s with all these cheating wife stories, the other guy always has a bigger/huge dick?

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

well written, john paid a heavy price for his fantasy..not to my taste though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great relatable stories.

Karen and I married at twenty and after 23 years of marriage we still made love twice a week ( usually Saturdays and Wednesdays) and as our two kids had left home, we were empty nesters and used fantasy to perk up our 5 minute bunk up. I always pretended to be a stranger barebacking Karen and would fill the condom with a decent dollop of cream - this excited my pretty light permed brunette whose buxom figure ( not fat), still attracted glances from men.

Karen and some work colleagues were travelling to Cyprus for a work colleague wedding ( without husbands) and this played into our fantasies and, after a lot of discussion, I asked Karen whether she would like to sleep with a local, as a one of if the opportunity arose, and she admitted she would only if I really meant it- which I told her I did.

As they would be travelling on the Wednesday ( mid December), I would miss Wednesday sex so Karen agreed to come home from work Tuesday lunchtime ( she’s a PA and always looks stunning) and I would drive her back afterwards. We had been sexting each other in the morning and she said she loved me and would do anything for me. I warned her that I might put that to the test, and she dared me to - so I did. “ Will you let me cum inside”? After a long silence, she said “OMG, you want to put a baby in me at 43- really “ Will you let me try? “Yes” was her simple response.

I walked her to our bedroom as soon as she got the door, took her blouse and skirt off and sucked her tits through her white bra, peeled her flesh colour tights and white panties down and just mounted her and spurted a huge load within seconds- I just kept cumming. Karen had never felt stickier or turned on (until later that week!). We kissed lovingly and I went down in her and got hard again for a second time and again came intensely - hadn’t managed to double barrel her in years. Karen texted me later complaining that she was still feeling my sperm dribbling into her and was uncomfortably sticky. I licked her out as soon as she returned that evening and bonked her again.

As we were lying in bed a week later, Karen confessed that she and her room mate, Dawn had been pulled by two brothers on the second day and these guys fucked the older married women each night and Karen’s lover was the younger brother who came prematurely while the older brother really studded Dawn. On the next night, they swapped partners and Karen had the most intense orgasms of her life. Sex was bareback and neither lady was on the pill!

As we cuddled and kissed, we agreed that we would keep any baby if Karen had been knocked up - which she was, and we did.

As it turned out, it was my sperm which fertilised Karen’s egg that Tuesday before her departure , in contrast to Dawn who welcomed a lovely slightly olive skinned baby into the world much to her husband’s dismay.

The mere thought about how close Karen had come to being impregnated by a boy half her age always gets me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!